Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé (18195 Views)

Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) / Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died / Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by cassidy1996(m): 6:51am On Mar 10, 2018
ok
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by OSUigbo: 6:52am On Mar 10, 2018
Olosho

Wetin u do?

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by BIXYBABE: 6:55am On Mar 10, 2018
Nawa.....oooo. Sum man no get heart at all
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Probz(m): 6:59am On Mar 10, 2018
Quality20:
it's only d fear of the almighty that is preventing many men from beating and killing some women. Gossiping, insults sneering ,outright ingrates, diabolism, extravagancy ,mischief, laziness, bad mouthing, excessive comparison, and of course gross/continuous disobedience are only just a few things many of ds women do to men and they think it's fun or nothing

This thing didn’t happen in Nigeria. Drop the Afro marriage mentality where akatas and oyinbos are concerned. You’re talking out of tune.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by OboOlora(f): 7:03am On Mar 10, 2018
Fiancé? Kids?? Do the maths......

If e like make u beat u die, Na ur bizness.

Y u sef go be baby mama to boxer?

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:16am On Mar 10, 2018
ednut1:
Wont be suprised if she goes back to him. Still dey call am fiance

Exactly ny thoughts. She's not mentally disconnected from him inspite of the battery.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by bekpo(m): 7:18am On Mar 10, 2018
favourmic:
I have a question. If i block someone on facebook and i meet him in the streets, will he see me ?

No, he won't see u

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:20am On Mar 10, 2018
adeniyi3971:
shocked. I can only wonder what will nwamaikpe think when he/she sees this!!!

It's NwaAmaikpe.

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by DonBenny77(m): 7:20am On Mar 10, 2018
femi4:
fake apostle...... Irrespective of what she did, no woman deserve such treatment

That's the cliche that make ladies unleash the demons in their tongue and push you to the wall cos they know most men live by never hit a lady no matter what principle.
Everyone can't be the same now and there a limit that can be exceeded, call it a breaking point. That's why you see some loving men loose control and break some bones.......

3 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 10, 2018
affable4:
While I was still in college, an incident happened and all my mother could ask me is do I think I can live with a woman with this attitude.
Forward to my wedding preparations, my elder sister asked me in confidence if I was ready for a woman's bad mouth. There and then I remembered my mum's question and concluded there was something to it.
No matter how angelic a woman may be, there is that moment you fight as couple and you get to hear bullets released from their mouth. You just have to be man enough to chill, walk out, go take some shots of liquor or hang out with friends.
Most of this fights are easily settled after a brief while, but a lot of damage can be done if as a man, you fail to take charge of the situation.
Been married for years to my best friend after 7years. We do hv our normal fights, but it doesn't last till the next day because I will always walk away from the scene to douse the tension. The next moment we are joking and settling like nothing happened.
Hitting a woman is a no no. Just walk instead.

True talk bro.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:28am On Mar 10, 2018
Nonsense. Cock-eyed and bull story.
Such story can only impress fools.

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by femi4: 7:35am On Mar 10, 2018
DonBenny77:

That's the cliche that make ladies unleash the demons in their tongue and push you to the wall cos they know most men live by never hit a lady no matter what principle.
Everyone can't be the same now and there a limit that can be exceeded, call it a breaking point. That's why you see some loving men loose control and break some bones.......
They are not loving men, they are not man enough. Whatever happen to walking away
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by teamv: 7:36am On Mar 10, 2018
Watin she do
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by desgiezd(m): 7:38am On Mar 10, 2018
Nwodosis:
Any man that fails to realise that it is in every woman to push a man to the limit of hitting her to play the game of being the weaker sex and be sympathized will never make a good home! It is the ability to tolerate the intolerable in a woman without raising hand on her makes a man responsible man. There is no acceptable justification for beating a woman by the male folks because there will always be an option to avoid the beating!

One million likes for your response!!!

I always say that no man can lay claim to maturity as a bachelor. I will only regard a man as being matured if after living with a woman for a year or two without laying hands on her.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by NickD(m): 7:38am On Mar 10, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
What did she do? All this women could be something else, ND come here to play victim, after making a man's life miserable... Mtcheeew...
No matter what she has done it doesn't warrant beating her to a pulp.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Stallion93(m): 7:38am On Mar 10, 2018
I keep saying, for the sake of the children you'll bring into this world and your life's sake, do not go into marriage because of wealth or luxury or being forced to, it could be a regret u may live to regret or you spirit will regret. Marry For Love and understanding, Woman! U have the power to ginger any man to work hard enough to make ends meet in the house if he is normal. Lots of Psychofvked folks out there

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by adeniyi3971(m): 7:42am On Mar 10, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

It's NwaAmaikpe.
congrats

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by engrelvis(m): 7:47am On Mar 10, 2018
Am nt supporting d beating of dis woman.far from it but d greatest problem women v is learning to keeping their mouths shut . some tins dat comes out of a woman mouth when u v issues with dem can make u go crazy .when u v issues with yr husband or fiance n is escalating keep yr mouth shut n walk out .nt all men v self control.

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Supreme01: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2018
What stops her from arresting the moister...United State if gay marriage they embrass lik butter an bread but if demostic voilent....

ruuuuuuuubis
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Tex42(m): 8:07am On Mar 10, 2018
Life really can be unfair at times...

Good man = bad woman
Good woman = bad man
Me = drama lady with this warped sense of entitlement. Me kuku no gehstrength for talk talk and drama. Na look I dey...

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Tex42(m): 8:15am On Mar 10, 2018
Stallion93:
I keep saying, for the sake of the children you'll bring into this world and your life's sake, do not go into marriage because of wealth or luxury or being forced to, it could be a regret u may live to regret or you spirit will regret. Marry For Love and understanding, Woman! U have the power to ginger any man to work hard enough to make ends meet in the house if he is normal. Lots of Psychofvked folks out there
grin grin grin
U are right bro... Can't imagine MA self with a woman I don't love as a wife. Wonder how the lady get around that and end up not only with a man they don't love, but a Mike Tyson as a husband just cos he is rich.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by DiGovernor: 8:20am On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Stallion93(m): 8:21am On Mar 10, 2018
Tex42:
grin grin grin
U are right bro... Can't imagine MA self with a woman I don't love as a wife. Wonder how the lady get around that and end up not only with a man they don't love, but a Mike Tyson as a husband just cos he is rich.

It's sad bro, Our parents never did the needful, they passed on that idea of marrying only Wealthy people, Love wasn't involved at all. I didn't say u should marry the poor o!
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Stallion93(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2018
DiGovernor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M-UKLFvR10
Damn! Just imagine, How do u explain this kinda act? Psychofvked mofos everywhere
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Tex42(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2018
Stallion93:
It's sad bro, Our parents never did the needful, they passed on that idea of marrying only Wealthy people, Love wasn't involved at all. I didn't say u should marry the poor o!
@ the bolder, depends on what ur definition of poor is...
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by kense88: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2018
Am very likely not going to hit my wife, provided she didn't hit me first. But if she starts giving me a lot of trouble she will definitely leave my house as quick as possible.

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Obcglobal(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2018
Sorry madam!! Even though I never supported domestic violence and will never but I refused to tell us what transpired between you and your fiancé, what you did that made him beat you like that,

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Stallion93(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2018
Tex42:
@ the bolder, depends on what ur definition of poor is...

Just marry for love bro to be on the safe side, If she's lazy u will try to motivate her or work 10jobs to cover up, if she's hardworking u will give her rest, you'll devote your life to hers without feeling like a slave or being stressed. Love wins bruv!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Heavance(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2018
ednut1:
Wont be suprised if she goes back to him. Still dey call am fiance
Your head dey there.....

I was just about to type that. I have learnt a lot from all these ladies, after all the names, she will go behind to settle with him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price / Party On Romance For Buhari Victory / Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.