Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé (18181 Views)

Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) / Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died / Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by ochardbaby(m): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2018
soberdrunk:
What most men fail to realize is that the most efficient way to punish a woman when she offends you is "ignoring her", a lot of women adapt to beating but "nobody" can stand being ignored. Physically abusing a woman is the highest display of weakness by any man..... angry

You are not drunk @ all. smiley
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by felix10(m): 9:19am On Mar 10, 2018
U didn't say anything about d police,it shows ure still blindly in love,d monster should be helping d police in their investigation by now.I pray ur obituary will not be out soon if u refuse to call d police & probably disengage from d stupid relationship. But if I may ask, what did he say ur offence was?Stop saying people should pray for u,start acting now.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by johnnychuks(m): 9:24am On Mar 10, 2018
ok you are even a chelsea fan abi! Just pray that Baca must win chelsea! But the fact remain that some men are demon in human form.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Ellabae(f): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2018
Leave that damn relationship. It's not worth ur life. #SAYNOTODOMESTICVIOLENCE
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by mustybaba55(m): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2018
A toad doesn't run in the afternoon for nothing, is either something is after him or is after something. make the woman talk waiting happen before the incident

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by MzMe(f): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2018
That man deserves to die, no man I repeat, no man should have the thought of beating a woman let alone executing the act. He is a dog and a goat at the same time, he needs to be put away for life. Choi! Men of this generation are scum.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by MzMe(f): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2018
mustybaba55:
A toad doesn't run in the afternoon for nothing, is either something is after him or is after something. make the woman talk waiting happen before the incident

No matter what, no man has the right to beat a woman, having the thought alone shows how animalistic the man is. You don't beat a woman, not at all.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by mikebrown92: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2018
agbonkamen:
Fiance gini may his dick stop functioning for doing this to a woman impotency fall on him. Some men are useless

I like you alot
Are you below 25?
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by engrelvis(m): 11:16am On Mar 10, 2018
affable4:
While I was still in college, an incident happened and all my mother could ask me is do I think I can live with a woman with this attitude.
Forward to my wedding preparations, my elder sister asked me in confidence if I was ready for a woman's bad mouth. There and then I remembered my mum's question and concluded there was something to it.
No matter how angelic a woman may be, there is that moment you fight as couple and you get to hear bullets released from their mouth. You just have to be man enough to chill, walk out, go take some shots of liquor or hang out with friends.
Most of this fights are easily settled after a brief while, but a lot of damage can be done if as a man, you fail to take charge of the situation.
Been married for years to my best friend after 7years. We do hv our normal fights, but it doesn't last till the next day because I will always walk away from the scene to douse the tension. The next moment we are joking and settling like nothing happened.
Hitting a woman is a no no. Just walk instead.
v I dnt agree with u in some areas .I v been married for 13yrs n i think we should stop dis mentality is a woman stuff to b abusive n insultive when angered.when a woman insult n abuse her spouse d next thing u will hear Na woman Na.dat is wrong.their r alot of discipline women who v learnt to tame their tongues nt because dey cannot b abusive but v discipline themselves.if some men can discipline themselves y can't d women .our society shud stop encouraging our women to b insultive n abusive just because dey r women.deos dat give dem power to insult their spouse.am marriage counselor in my church.90 percent of problems in our marriage can solve if our women learn to tame their tongues.a virtue woman cannever insult her spouse no matter what

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Belafonte(m): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2018
Nwodosis:
Any man that fails to realise that it is in every woman to push a man to the limit of hitting her to play the game of being the weaker sex and be sympathized will never make a good home! It is the ability to tolerate the intolerable in a woman without raising hand on her makes a man responsible man. There is no acceptable justification for beating a woman by the male folks because there will always be an option to avoid the beating!

Rubbish. No man has to tolerate trash to prove he's a man. If the woman is being impossible a break up shouod be next, not beating or enduring emasculating insults.

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Gourdoinc:
women, the perpertual victim role players, madam Wetin happen, no be when person lose fight e go come online dey seek pity and support. dumbo women without a logical brain
U get issues sha
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Gourdoinc(m): 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
U get issues sha
if you weren't pretty, I would have abused you. it's not late though. if you aren't attracted to me, don't mention me.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by ImaIma1(f): 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
What did she do? All this women could be something else, ND come here to play victim, after making a man's life miserable... Mtcheeew...

What she did is really irrelevant. If she had died, the judge won't care if she insulted his mother or his whole generation. It cannot be justified.

I just loved my secondary school. When a girl reports that a guy slapped her, the soldiers do not even want to know what she did. The girl picks the punishment. It gave the guys an early orientation about hitting women.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Jamohdiva(m): 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
Accept my sympathy, but concentrate on your kids and leave that fiance bullshit and diks...
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Adamummya(f): 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
affable4:
While I was still in college, an incident happened and all my mother could ask me is do I think I can live with a woman with this attitude.
Forward to my wedding preparations, my elder sister asked me in confidence if I was ready for a woman's bad mouth. There and then I remembered my mum's question and concluded there was something to it.
No matter how angelic a woman may be, there is that moment you fight as couple and you get to hear bullets released from their mouth. You just have to be man enough to chill, walk out, go take some shots of liquor or hang out with friends.
Most of this fights are easily settled after a brief while, but a lot of damage can be done if as a man, you fail to take charge of the situation.
Been married for years to my best friend after 7years. We do hv our normal fights, but it doesn't last till the next day because I will always walk away from the scene to douse the tension. The next moment we are joking and settling like nothing happened.
Hitting a woman is a no no. Just walk instead.

your wife, she's very lucky
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
Gourdoinc:
if you weren't pretty, I would have abused you. it's not late though. if you aren't attracted to me, don't mention me.
But with the kind of battery on that woman's face, was that all you could say? No matter what she did, do you think she deserved it?
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Gourdoinc(m): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
But with the kind of battery on that woman's face, was that all you could say? No matter what she did, do you think she deserved it?
let's assume it was a woman who gave her such injuries, you would become interested in what she did first to justify at least those injuries. now you saying it doesn't matter what she did because a man inflicted those injuries.

women play the victim card alot, even when they are aggressors and lost a fight, I will always ask, judge with complete information. I don't agree with the school of thought that she shouldn't be beaten no matter what she did. if same logic won't apply when a fellow woman beats her up, why should it apply with a man. shey people say we are equal. where is the equality
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
This is wat u get when u are dating a thug.sorry for her injuries sha.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by affable4(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
engrelvis:
v I dnt agree with u in some areas .I v been married for 13yrs n i think we should stop dis mentality is a woman stuff to b abusive n insultive when angered.when a woman insult n abuse her spouse d next thing u will hear Na woman Na.dat is wrong.their r alot of discipline women who v learnt to tame their tongues nt because dey cannot b abusive but v discipline themselves.if some men can discipline themselves y can't d women .our society shud stop encouraging our women to b insultive n abusive just because dey r women.deos dat give dem power to insult their spouse.am marriage counselor in my church.90 percent of problems in our marriage can solve if our women learn to tame their tongues.a virtue woman cannever insult her spouse no matter what
Bro, my wife is not abusive, neither does she insult me. If you are married, you will understand what I meant by 'fight'. Normal argument over some issues and not name calling.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by engrelvis(m): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
affable4:

Bro, my wife is not abusive, neither does she insult me. If you are married, you will understand what I meant by 'fight'. Normal argument over some issues and not name calling.
my brother dnt take it personal.am giving a general scenario.am 45yrs n I v been married now for 13yrs.i v travel wide.n my submission about women ( Including those outside)is for dem to tame their tongues.if I may digress d most submissive women I v come across Is d Asian ladies.maybe is their history n cultural background.most Nigerian women v dis insultive nature when angered.most our women before their husbands say one dey v said multiples of words.is dis words dat trigger anger in most men.our society now encourages women to continue n men should understand because dey r women .dat is d point I want us change.i was counselling some couples in church sometime ago .in my presence c d way d wife was talking to d man .one of d pastor said d husband should bear it since she is a woman .dat is how dey behave n I told him dat is wrong.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by frozen70(f): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2018
mccoy47:
Not surprised. She seems over 35 hence desperate for marriage
You are brainless, that's why you are not moving forward, instead of you to chase object ,you are chasing shadows
Learn to be a man and it will help you to can control your unbridled tongue
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by mccoy47(m): 10:30am On Mar 11, 2018
frozen70:

You are brainless, that's why you are not moving forward, instead of you to chase object ,you are chasing shadows
Learn to be a man and it will help you to can control your unbridled tongue
Orhhh the 35yr old hag is at it again. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? / My Ex Girlfriend Ignores Me - What You Need To Do To Change This / For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.