Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

A Must Read! Confessions Of A Married Lady, How A Fling Almost Destroyed My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read! Confessions Of A Married Lady, How A Fling Almost Destroyed My Life (769 Views)

Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read! Confessions Of A Married Lady, How A Fling Almost Destroyed My Life by BlackM100: 7:04am On Mar 11, 2018
Hi readers, I just want to share my true life story with you so that you can learn from it. We are human beings, we make mistakes every day but it left for you to learn from your mistakes. My name is ‘anonymous’ I wont mention where I come from for security reasons.

I met this guy in 2001 when I was writing WAEC, his name is Uche. We fell in love. “He was everything a woman would ask for; he is fair, handsome, intelligent and God fearing, he loved me so much, he shared the little he had with me, he was willing to do anything I ask for though he didn’t have much because he was still in second year at university of Nigeria, Enugu campus.

“He did everything possible for me to gain admission into the university. I eventually gained admission in 2003 at Enugu State University of Science and Technology and graduated in 2007. I don’t know what came over me. I had a fling with this guy named Mike. Though I never loved him, but I became pregnant for him. I didn’t know what to do, but terminating the pregnancy was not an option.

I didn’t want to lose Uche. It was as if my world has crumbled. I didn’t tell anybody not even my best friend because I never could tell what would happen if I did. I made a smart move by telling Uche that I was pregnant for him. Of course, he believed me because he trusted me so much but I betrayed his love for me.

He came to see my people, though my parents are dead. I eventually put to bed, a baby girl. This was in 2008. Do you know what my baby was exactly the carbon copy of Mike, the guy I had a fling with? I was not surprise because I knew the pregnancy wasn’t Uche’s but I thought the baby would’ve resembled me.

Of course, I was wrong. Uche accepted us even when he knew the baby does not look like him or me. Ever since, I have been dying in silence. My conscience kept killing me. At a point, I hated my own child seeing a picture of another man in... Continue reading...
Re: A Must Read! Confessions Of A Married Lady, How A Fling Almost Destroyed My Life by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:08am On Mar 11, 2018
La click la bend
Re: A Must Read! Confessions Of A Married Lady, How A Fling Almost Destroyed My Life by JONSYN7154: 7:29am On Mar 11, 2018
sunnyeinstein:
La click la bend
LA bend LA crayfish
Re: A Must Read! Confessions Of A Married Lady, How A Fling Almost Destroyed My Life by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:33am On Mar 11, 2018
JONSYN7154:
LA bend LA crayfish

La crayfish la chop

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shocked, Discovered Her Sister She Raised Is Sleeping With Her Husband / Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. / Urgent Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.