Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos (56258 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Gourdoinc(m): 8:12am On Mar 11, 2018
highqueen:

I can decide to be the best person for myself..

marry the right person but you forgot people change
yes people change when circumstances change. whom you are depends on what you class your personality to be. are you all about your pretty face, good looks etc? these will fade with time and of course things will change. but a good personality , great manners, excellent behaviour can never change with time, because that's truly who you are. choose a man who loves you beyond your looks, job, prospects and also choose a man and love him beyond those things as well. let your love be independent of features such as wealth, health or looks. and them you have found a good man, while being a good woman too.

people fall in love with someone else based on their perceptions that it's greener. especially when the one they have has become a see-finish. no good character can be a see finish. asides cheating due to circumstances, no real person would be caught wanting

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 11, 2018
makydebbie:
Ma'am, you're already giving excuses for men. You're justifying their reasons for cheating subconsciously. You haven't seen married men that go for married women? Please, I've seen. Do you know why they go for single ladies? It's more convenient for them.
It has nothing to do with respect for men because even these ladies have boyfriends but they're with the married men for the money.

The fact that your husband will disrespect your marital vows shows he's indeed heartless too just like the single lady that's comfortable with sleeping with him. So the man cannot think? You're blaming the lady totally leaving the man as the Saint because he respects his fellow man, is he respecting his wife? Na wa oh.

LOL @ respect. Respect in cheating.
Maybe it's double adultery when both are married grin

The reason why it looks like women are their worst enemies is because a woman would be more fast to throw her fellow woman under the bus. And men love that, it makes them keep getting away with it. He knows when and if he is caught, his wife would most likely fight the other woman, make excuses for him, pray, bind and cast.

Make man catch im wife with another man. Try open that your mouth and mention "juju" or he made the house inhabitable for you... better slap go shut that mouth up... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by makydebbie(f): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL @ respect. Respect in cheating.
Maybe it's double adultery when both are married grin

The reason why it looks like women are their worst enemies is because a woman would be more fast to throw her fellow woman under the bus. And men love that, it makes them keep getting away with it. He knows when and if he is caught, his wife would most likely fight the other woman, make excuses for him, pray, bind and cast.
That's the problem, they blame the woman forgetting the woman didn't have sex with herself, it takes two to play the game. The man will keep cheating since you're always giving excuses for him. You'll cast and bind tire. grin

Make man catch im wife with another man. Try open that your mouth and mention "juju" or he made the house inhabitable for you... better slap go shut that mouth up... grin grin
Slap that'll take every explanation out of your mouth lmao. grin

I've seen where men beat their wives publicly when they're caught cheating. They go for their wives before anything except they personally know who the wife is cheating with like a friend or something. They usually go for the wives, maybe it's out of respect for men. My dear, you've to envy this brotherhood. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 11, 2018
makydebbie:
That's the problem, they blame the woman forgetting the woman didn't have sex with herself, it takes two to play the game. The man will keep cheating since you're always giving excuses for him. You'll cast and bind tire. grin

Then we hear women are their worst enemies. Okay, the other woman that's my enemy...I agree. My husband who is my ally, an ally I took marital oath with, what did he do to protect our marriage?

Slap that'll take every explanation out of your mouth lmao. ;DI've seen where men beat their wives publicly when they're caught cheating. They go for their wives before anything except they personally know who the wife is cheating with like a friend or something. They usually go for the wives, maybe it's out of respect for men. My dear, you've to envy this brotherhood. cheesy

The beating no be here o. That's because they know there ain't juju or worst enemy shii!! When a man fights another man over a woman, do you hear what most men say? They'll tell you how you're foolish for fighting over women. Then go about convincing women to fight with the other woman...singing that women are their worst enemy song.

Ever since I stopped seeing a fellow woman as my enemy, I have made very rational decisions. Something they don't want... cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by barallanee(f): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2018
D man don enter bottle
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Opentokwowledge: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Well, we're obviously on different sides of the fence here because I blame the man more. "My dick made me do it" doesn't hold water with me. An adult should be able to resist any form of temptation & put the urges under control. He's not a child, so there's no excuse good enough that'd make me look the other way & go easy on him. The other woman didn't enter the marriage without his invitation, hence I see her role as irrelevant at best. He started it, therefore, HE will be my target. I married him, not the floozy he decided to forsaken his vows for. I'd make him pay dearly!
Worst you can do for the father of your kids is divorce him and if he had not been smart with his money, charge him for "damages" and part with some ... You cannot possibly cause him physical harm, can you?

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 9:15am On Mar 11, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Worst you can do for the father of your kids is divorce him and if he had not been smart with his money, charge him for "damages" and part with some ... You cannot possibly cause him physical harm, can you?

No, of course I will not physically hurt him. Come on! However, I don't take too well to betrayal, it makes me wanna do crazy things. He'd honestly be an enemy for life as far as I'm concerned. I'd hate him. Even if he dies before me or becomes sick, I won't show up. That's how unforgiving I can be. I never ever forget.
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by elegance101(m): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2018
I really think serious jazz is involved here. even if you don't want your wife anymore, what about your kids? some men are just unbelievable.......and the husband snatching woman is even ugly
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by DrObum(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2018
Amarabae:
All those saying that the wife may have made the house uncomfortable for him are very stupid.
Weak ass men are becoming many dis days.
I have said it before and I am saying it again,
No woman born of a woman can snatch my husband from me,
I will eliminate the husband snatching idiot spiritually from the face of the earth.
That thing wey you think say you sabi, no be only you sabi am ooooo.
Na still person carry you go there, na still person tell you about the place.

If you know, you know!

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by MissWrite(f): 9:25am On Mar 11, 2018
Amarabae:

I blame the woman the more.
Because sometimes men reason with their di*k.
How can you cause your fellow woman to be in pain,
Whats romantic in sleeping with a married man with kids?
The lady has no conscience.

Babe, if you don't hold a man responsible for his own actions, how is he ever going to know that he has the ability to rise above temptation? If you blame the other woman, the devil, the dick, nature...........you might as well just give up, because you cannot change the devil, the dick or nature. But for the other woman now, your blood is hot. She doesn't really owe you anything, though. It's the man who's got a contract with you. He swore to be faithful to you, and you have to hold him to it.

If you want to excuse his actions by accepting that men "think with their dicks" that's your problem. He'll thank you for it, and continue to think with his dick. But why can't you make the same concession for a woman? That one probably didn't use her head either (maybe her heart or her pussy). Why do you feel that she owes you the responsibility to use her head, any more than your husband does?

Talk about women being their own worst enemy.

16 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2018
MissWrite:

Babe, if you don't hold a man responsible for his own actions, how is he ever going to know that he has the ability to rise above temptation? If you blame the other woman, the devil, the dick, nature...........you might as well just give up, because you cannot change the devil, the dick or nature. But for the other woman now, your blood is hot. She doesn't really owe you anything. It's the man who's got a contract with you. He swore to be faithful to you, and you have to hold him to it.

If you want excuse his actions by accepting that men "think with their dicks" that's your problem. He'll thank you for it, and continue to think with his dick. But why can't you make the same concession for a woman? That one probably didn't use her head either (maybe her heart or her pussy). Why do you feel that she owes you the responsibility to use her head, anymore than your husband does?

Talk about women being their own worst enemies.

Nicely put.

7 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by ReinaFarine: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2018
Amarabae:

I blame the woman the more.
Because sometimes men reason with their di*k.
How can you cause your fellow woman to be in pain,
Whats romantic in sleeping with a married man with kids?
The lady has no conscience.

Your husband took a VOW. He took the vow knowing they were a million other girls that are probably hotter, smarter, nicer and more wholesome than you. He picked you because you completed him. He picked you because you were exactly what he needed.
If this man cannot have the decency to choose between you and the woman outside. If he can't have simple self-control to say no until he had finalized all divorce procedures with you, then he is a stupid irresponsible man.

It is the height of insecurity and lack of self esteem for me to fight (a lady, LovePeddler whatever you want call your husband's mistress) for a cheat. No matter what you want to say, your husband picked her over your happiness. And you're reducing yourself to start a 'the boy is mine' drama over a man that doesn't care?

If you successfully fight the first LovePeddler, what happens to the million outside your husband is going to see and fall for?
He is the one that is suppose to care about you and your feelings not her.
He broke the wedding vows... Not her
He is the one cheating you... Not her.
He is the one that knowingly decided to step out in his wife without any respect... Not her.

The day you argue with a side chic is the day you lose your last shred of dignity and respect.
You have nothing with her. You husband disrespected you.
I can never grasp the is mentality of fighting over a cheating man. If he doesn't claim you, if he can't say I have a wife I love and will never step out on her, what are you doing with him?
Is marriage by force?
So the beating and social media struggle is what will reduce the diabolical hold she has in your husband?
If you are sure it is spiritual, why not take the HUSBAND for deliverance and fortify him against other women?
Why will you join her in dragging charm from Ogun state to Edo state and then kayan mata from kano to sokoto?
If your own charm wins and the next girl uses the charm from India nko?
That's his you will spend 60 years of your marital life?
Doing charm and jazz for every thing in skirt in the estate? Then every thing in skirt in his office? Then every female on social media? Then everything on skirt in your church?
He spends 60 years kpanshing every available pussy until your jazz wins. Seriously? That seems smart to you?
You think you're stronger than every girl he wants to Bleep?
Oya na...
Go ahead. Even if you win is that one marital bliss? Is that seriously what you want?
A man that will cheat will cheat. Go on, continue helping him break up with his side chicks. It is a little hard for guys to do. He was actually tired of her pùssy nah... And he can't handle her quarrel. Deal with her while he looks for the newest pussy in town.
He will buy you a new purse or fly you to Dubai as thank you self.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 9:37am On Mar 11, 2018
Criis:
The wife, the girlfriend, both are ugly sad Man has bad taste embarassed

I feel for the kids though, poor children. sadcry

..... POOR CHILDREN WHO WILL ALSO GROW UP TO HAVE BAD TASTE, INHERITED FROM THEIR FATHER.

THIS FAMILY IS RUINED.
angry
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Cutehector(m): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2018
highqueen:
still asking the essence of marriage cry
try staying single for the rest of your life then, only then will you know the essence of marriage
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Opentokwowledge: 9:40am On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No, of course I will not physically hurt him. Come on! However, I don't take too well to betrayal, it makes me wanna do crazy things. He'd honestly be an enemy for life as far as I'm concerned. I'd hate him. Even if he dies before me or becomes sick, I won't show up. That's how unforgiving I can be. I never ever forget.
I see you're already wishing him sickness that will eventually take his life cheesy ... Anyways, I don't take betrayal too well too, I'll keep my distance, heal up, move on and eventually forgive. The forgiveness doesn't necessarily mean I will wanna have any kind of relationship with her ever again though unless there are kids between us in which case, I would have no choice than to maintain some levels of physical contact... What will you do if there are kids involved?
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Cutehector(m): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2018
Amarabae:
All those saying that the wife may have made the house uncomfortable for him are very stupid.
I will eliminate the husband snatching idiot spiritually from the face of the earth.
what if the husband snatching idiottt turns out to be a sister or a relative... Your husband should be the one who you should be spiritually eliminating the demons that tries to make him weak

3 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by khiaa(f): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2018
Amarabae:

Actually, no woman can snatch or steal a man from another woman and vise versa. If he leaves you to be with another woman, that's exactly what he did, HE left YOU to be with ANOTHER WOMAN. He made the decision because HE wanted to and not because of some juju crap. Make these cheating whorish men responsible for their behavior. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Dante2008(m): 9:49am On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
So? So forking what? Why are you trying to make a big deal out of nothing.
He got tired of eating the same damn pussy and needed to hunt for new meals and you all are here calling him demeaning names.
Just don't get me pissed this Sunday morning.
He bought the lady when he paid her bride price so he's free to do whatever he wants to do with her, she's one of his acquired property.
Ladies have no say on earth, they will continue to be minor compared to men till the return of Allah.
I'm very sure u are not a Muslim because if u are u would not be talking in this manner, please u people should stop this, u always want to paint Islam in a very bad picture by saying derogatory statement on things and ending it with "in Sha Allah" making it look like Islam is in support of what u do or say as ur opinion, for ur information the laws in Islam shows respect to women as such, would not support abandoning them in times of need . And in Islam Allah means God, and God is not returning anywhere because he is the God he has not gone anywhere, so therefore is not returning from wherever u think he has gone to.

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 9:53am On Mar 11, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
I see you're already wishing him sickness that will eventually take his life cheesy ... Anyways, I don't take betrayal too well too, I'll keep my distance, heal up, move on and eventually forgive. The forgiveness doesn't necessarily mean I will wanna have any kind of relationship with her ever again though unless there are kids between us in which case, I would have no choice than to maintain some levels of physical contact... What will you do if there are kids involved?

We're similar lol. But the only reason I keep my distance is because every time I see them, it reawakens the same old feelings of hurt, anger etc. There're a number of people I still dislike for something they did YEARS ago. A handful of them are relatives. One of them blamed me for something I didn't do when I was either 5 or 6. I still haven't forgiven that grin

If there're kids involved it'd be very hard because really, I prefer to have nothing to do with someone that hurt me. I'd try to be cordial, but he'd never set foot inside where I live. He'd stand outside rain or sunshine, I don't care. After the kids reach adulthood, the "friendship" is over & so is any form of communication.
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by khiaa(f): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Your husband took a VOW. He took the vow knowing they were a million other girls that are probably hotter, smarter, nicer and more wholesome than you. He picked you because you completed him. He picked you because you were exactly what he needed.
If this man cannot have the decency to choose between you and the woman outside. If he can't have simple self-control to say no until he had finalized all divorce procedures with you, then he is a stupid irresponsible man.

It is the height of insecurity and lack of self esteem for me to fight (a lady, LovePeddler whatever you want call your husband's mistress) for a cheat. No matter what you want to say, your husband picked her over your happiness. And you're reducing yourself to start a 'the boy is mine' drama over a man that doesn't care?

If you successfully fight the first LovePeddler, what happens to the million outside your husband is going to see and fall for?
He is the one that is suppose to care about you and your feelings not her.
He broke the wedding vows... Not her
He is the one cheating you... Not her.
He is the one that knowingly decided to step out in his wife without any respect... Not her.

The day you argue with a side chic is the day you lose your last shred of dignity and respect.
You have nothing with her. You husband disrespected you.
I can never grasp the is mentality of fighting over a cheating man. If he doesn't claim you, if he can't say I have a wife I love and will never step out on her, what are you doing with him?
Is marriage by force?
So the beating and social media struggle is what will reduce the diabolical hold she has in your husband?
If you are sure it is spiritual, why not take the HUSBAND for deliverance and fortify him against other women?
Why will you join her in dragging charm from Ogun state to Edo state and then kayan mata from kano to sokoto?
If your own charm wins and the next girl uses the charm from India nko?
That's his you will spend 60 years of your marital life?
Doing charm and jazz for every thing in skirt in the estate? Then every thing in skirt in his office? Then every female on social media? Then everything on skirt in your church?
He spends 60 years kpanshing every available pussy until your jazz wins. Seriously? That seems smart to you?
You think you're stronger than every girl he wants to Bleep?
Oya na...
Go ahead. Even if you win is that one marital bliss? Is that seriously what you want?
A man that will cheat will cheat. Go on, continue helping him break up with his side chicks. It is a little hard for guys to do. He was actually tired of her pùssy nah... And he can't handle her quarrel. Deal with her while he looks for the newest pussy in town.
He will buy you a new purse or fly you to Dubai as thank you self.

A woman who shares the same spirit as myself, I salute you. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Opentokwowledge: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

We're similar lol. But the only reason I keep my distance is because every time I see them, it reawakens the same old feelings of hurt, anger etc. There're a number of people I still dislike for something they did YEARS ago. A handful of them are relatives. One of them blamed me for something I didn't do when I was either 5 or 6. I still haven't forgiven that grin

If there're kids involved it'd be very hard because really, I prefer to have nothing to do with someone that hurt me. I'd try to be cordial, but he'd never set foot inside where I live. He'd stand outside rain or sunshine, I don't care. After the kids reach adulthood, the "friendship" is over & so is any form of communication.
I'll have to run through your posts and fish out what this your condition is again and add it to my vocabulary. You reek of it and that would be your pet name henceforth! angry
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 10:46am On Mar 11, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
I'll have to run through your posts and fish out what this your condition is again and add it to my vocabulary. You reek of it and that would be your pet name henceforth! angry

LMAO. Emotional memories don't fade embarassed tongue
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Xmen149(m): 10:49am On Mar 11, 2018
lol,.WHEN ladies are abused in a relationship everyone will shout.:why cnt you leave the abusive man u want your head to stuck in it!!?

but when its the other way round they be like:.are you not a man,how can you leave your kids,ah! he went with another and forget his vow!!?

na so one nigga dey do till his wife used broken bottle finish am for sleep,she is still alive and heard she is on bail no .

The story is a one sided story,infant the actual story on FB is not even shown(suspicious) only the pictures.

Men are tough but everybody still has a limit,that's why i insist date ur spouse rigorously so you dnt come online crying foul.

"Even mad men in street dnt go about beating someone/people for no just reason cos im know people go gather finish am"
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by opribo(m): 10:58am On Mar 11, 2018
It's not normal for a man to abandon a 'loving' wife and kids boy and girl and move in with another woman. To the extent of wearing the wife dress to pose for pictures.
It's obvious someone is trying to rob it in somehow.

Be that as it may no one can conclude until we hear from the man.

Personally, I know living with some people is like hell fire on earth. So to live a happy life they run for their lives before they die silently while living in bondage.
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Lalas247(f): 11:12am On Mar 11, 2018
See the gf seff
Why do guys stoop so low
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:15am On Mar 11, 2018
Waiting to hear thje man's side of the story
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Xisnin(m): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2018
Lessons to other women out there, your best bank is your job.
Never rely on others for living because they can disappoint at any time.
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by marshalll(m): 11:17am On Mar 11, 2018
hi
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by crazysam001: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2018
Mayb wifey has no inner beauty
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 11, 2018
For this is not ordinary. Jazz!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 11, 2018
Something is wrong somewhere
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 11, 2018
Lalas247:
See the gf seff Why do guys stoop so low
As in eh, I was expecting to see a prettier lady that is hot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Quarrel Because Of Sex / "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife / Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.