Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos (56261 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Abogwara: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
donstan18:
All we saw and read is that A man left his wife and kids and moved in with another woman , we have no idea of what happened, neither can we say what possibly made the man do so, his wife is more pretty and beautiful that the mistress, so it's surprising to see such thing happen.

Most woman are directly or indirectly responsible for the negative change in their man

They are their own enemy.

Well, that doesn't still justify the man's act.

I just don't think this is ordinary because his wife is beautiful and younger the this old woman he move in with....i think for her to wickedly and desperately solve this challenge, she should lock her mind to go beyond ordinary.

But for her to wisely solve it, she should wisely live and manage with their kids, because no human is worth fighting or killing for.

Beauty is the last rung in the ladder of peaceful marriage. Character and forgiving spirit is very important.
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Klinee: 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
A man has every right to have as many wives and many mistresses, so far he can take care of them.
But I hate it when a man leave his wife and start taking care of his mistress, given her more attention than your wife.
Your wife remain the most precious stone, the mistress is just by chance.
Why do women of nowadays feel pain when a married man has a side chick? man shall not live by bread alone.
We are like this since the days of Papa Abraham and so shall it be till thy kingdom come.
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by donstan18: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
Abogwara:

Beauty is the last rung in the ladder of peaceful marriage. Character and forgiving spirit is very important.

Character and forgiving spirit of who exactly?
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by vaxx: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
jadyclem:

forgiveness is not for the benefit of the other person, but for your own benefit. the more you store ills of what pple have done to you in your heart, d less space u'll have in your heart to accommodate the good things of life. learn to forgive others their wrong towards you regardless of how great the wrong may seem and you'll find yourself enjoying life the more. I hail!
that girl has no chill
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
Men are scum
Una don start to dey generalize all men again o.

Na so Biancan mouth scratch her talk like this some days back till about 500 people send her go emergency ward.

For your information... Biancan hasn't recovered yet so continue till dem face ur matter.
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by motivativesweet: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
2 things are involved firstly the wife may have a bad attitude
secondly the older lady may be his EX back then,
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by BABANGBALI: 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
That's what happens when you're dull and boring in bed. No shouting, no screaming, no moaning, no biting, no speaking in tongues.

Labake1 is the amala ready now?

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Bemmics: 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
So? So forking what? Why are you trying to make a big deal out of nothing.
He got tired of eating the same damn pussy and needed to hunt for new meals and you all are here calling him demeaning names.
Just don't get me pissed this Sunday morning.
He bought the lady when he paid her bride price so he's free to do whatever he wants to do with her, she's one of his acquired property.
Ladies have no say on earth, they will continue to be minor compared to men till the return of Allah.

may Jehovah have mercy on you for all your demeaning and evil words
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by fennels007(m): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
Not his eyes. Just pray it dawns on him soon.

PrettyCrystal:
Different reactions are trailing the story of a man who allegedly left his pretty and younger wife to move in with another lady. ‎Emeka Ugwuonye‎ who shared the news seemed not to understand why the man would abandon his young wife and children and move in with an older lady - even to the extent of the alleged mistress putting on the wife's dress..

Some online users who read the story feel that the man is under a spell and does not know what he's doing while others feel that his wife might have made the situation in the house uncomfortable for the man - hence he decided to move out and find his ''joy''.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/man-allegedly-abandons-young-wife-kids-moves-another-lady-photos.html
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Kokaine(m): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
So? So forking what? Why are you trying to make a big deal out of nothing.
He got tired of eating the same damn pussy and needed to hunt for new meals and you all are here calling him demeaning names.
Just don't get me pissed this Sunday morning.
He bought the lady when he paid her bride price so he's free to do whatever he wants to do with her, she's one of his acquired property.
Ladies have no say on earth, they will continue to be minor compared to men till the return of Allah.
i hope its clear to any one of average intelligence that the person behind this moniker is only out to tarnish the image of islam. he in no way represents muslims and the opinion we hold regarding women.

on the contrary, islam holds women in such high esteem that an entire chapter of the Quran is named after them. virtuous women of the past like Mariam have been praised and exulted.

the Prophet (pbuh) is reported to have said that "the best among you are those who are best to their wives" and the prayer of a mother for her child is a one way road.

so again, i apologise that the retard handling this moniker is out to misinform the public and make muslims your enemies. it is this kind of prejudice that has set the whole world apart today fighting for no just cause when we all can actually behave responsibly and live in peace.

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
GhanaMustGoo:

Why not use juju snatch Bihari or Tinubu or Elumelu? Fool nonsense.
Is that your baptismal name? Or your future endeavour to be?
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
makydebbie:
You're doing a good job living up to your name. It's not easy bro, kudos.
It's being awhile. You're still looking like always.
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
Amarabae:
All those saying that the wife may have made the house uncomfortable for him are very stupid.
Weak ass men are becoming many dis days.
I have said it before and I am saying it again,
No woman born of a woman can snatch my husband from me,
I will eliminate the husband snatching idiot spiritually from the face of the earth.
Herbalist's daughter sighted!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by mamatwiny(f): 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
I need to dig the story a little. Is the new woman the hubby's ex before he married the wife and bore kids?
If yes, how did their relationship end?

Sometimes, its we ladies that force ourselves into such mess. It may even be the wife that 'snatched.' the guy from the older lady, married and bore kids and the ex never forgave nor went on and swore to get her guy back.

If no, did the man catch the wife having affair with another man?

Despite some men are so foolish and cheat for no reason, sometimes, i still want to hear from the other side before judging the case.

Marriage is not by force. If its not working, divorce and have agreement on how to take care of the kids. Dont use kids to blackmail any man or woman to remain in any marriage that has broken down beyond repair.

I can never drag a man with another woman even if i had 15 kids for him. Never! It is not worth it. And never make excuse for a man that a woman charmed him....water does not drown ppl whose feet is not in it.
I made a similar mistake in the past and it was my worst regret in life. Each time i remember it, i feel very stupid and feel like flogging myself. No charm is behind anything, dont pity him. It is a choice he made for himself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
jadyclem:

forgiveness is not for the benefit of the other person, but for your own benefit. the more you store ills of what pple have done to you in your heart, d less space u'll have in your heart to accommodate the good things of life. learn to forgive others their wrong towards you regardless of how great the wrong may seem and you'll find yourself enjoying life the more. I hail!

I compartmentalize my emotions. But nonetheless, you're correct. I just can't do it though. I've tried to shrug things off, it's just not in my nature, I guess.
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by highchief1: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
Amarabae:
All those saying that the wife may have made the house uncomfortable for him are very stupid.
I will eliminate the husband snatching idiot spiritually from the face of the earth.
shut up u never c babe..na fine u fine or na food u sabi cook or na fucck u sabi...
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by labake1(f): 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
BABANGBALI:
That's what happens when you're dull and boring in bed. No shouting, no screaming, no moaning, no biting, no speaking in tongues.

Labake1 is the amala ready now?

Amala ke
U want to kill me
I can only prepare noodles
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by highchief1: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
UDUJ:

FVCK YOU. I REPEAT FVCK YOU. Your husband is out there fvcking sweet pussies while you are here pouring out your frustrations. Anuofia
god bless u bro she thinks her pussy is d greatest she might even be a novice in bed
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by highchief1: 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
Amarabae:

It's not a mistake.
Sometimes we women are our own worst enemies.
OK look at this logic,
Married men who are cheats normally go after single girls who are not married.
Why do they love to avoid married women most times?
Because of respect for their fellow men.

But a single girl will be comfortable sleeping with the husband of a fellow woman with kids,
It's dat not wickedness?
She will even snatch the man from the wife totally.
Jezebels.
is u ppl that cos it.you need to learn how to keep a man.i once dated a girl for 7yrs I never cheated on her but now I'm a serial cheater my new babe has her self to blame not me
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by samguru(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
One thing is certain,if you make your wife/husband comfortable in the home he/she will NEVER look outside irrespective of minor disagreements let alone think of having affairs with another man/woman.

I respect men and women who take bold step to move out of uncomfortable relationship and move on with their lives than those who stay and inflict injuries on each other which may penultimately lead to death of one.

Am not saying the man's action is justifiable,but if you probe deeper into the matter you will discover that bulk of the blames will be from the lady.

Women are naturally repulsive to men and have this mindset of provoking men as if it's their gender right.

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by TechAddiction: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
Amarabae:

As u small like that for ur dp? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by CioAngels(f): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
By His grace, the deadly spell will one day go off his brain for good. My dear lady, it is not by fasting and prayer because that is what the counsellors will tell you, they wont tell you the truth on what they do. Just hang on, on His grace because he will fight for you. Don't depend on pastors or traditionalist, just be clean in your heart and don't think evil towards the old fool so that His grace will fight for you. Somebody somewhere will say i'm talking rubbish. Take care of your children because your husband will come back, though, it might take time. May His grace and Mercy fight for you and your children. Amen.
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by pansophist(m): 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
Amarabae:

Men (and woman) are not purse or some commodity to be snatched. If a man leaves, it’s because he wants to. Eliminating the “snatcher” doesn’t makes the man find you worthy again, it’s actually more of the opposite. No reasonable man wants to be with a killer anyway.

So after you’ve eliminated the snatcher from the face of the earth, how does that guarantee if he will come back to you? And if he doesnt, will you keep on eliminating every subsequent woman from this life?

And if you’ll ever carry a revenge, don’t forget to dig two graves.

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Mouthpis(m): 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
Amarabae:

It's not a mistake.
Sometimes we women are our own worst enemies.
OK look at this logic,
Married men who are cheats normally go after single girls who are not married.
Why do they love to avoid married women most times?
Because of respect for their fellow men.

But a single girl will be comfortable sleeping with the husband of a fellow woman with kids,
It's dat not wickedness?
She will even snatch the man from the wife totally.
Jezebels.

I am a guy and not married,

I think I totally agree with this, especially the part where u said, Men avoid married women because of respect for their fellow men. You are very correct. But the reverse is the case with some ladies who are guilty of this act.

As a guy, nothing in this world can ever make me go for a married woman. The spell must be out of this world for it to work on me.

But killing shouldn't be an option, because like those who quoted u said, it takes two to tango.
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by staen: 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
Uhmmm ..... Even with all the little curve wey im wife gather ...

Well ..man shall not live by curves alone .
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
Prince Charles and Lady Diana Syndrome. grin
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
Amarabae:

Nagging wife spotted. You think the world revolves around you with your skinny ass. You look sickly grin grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by GhanaMustGoo: 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Is that your baptismal name? Or your future endeavour to be?

Answer the question. Use juju to snatch mark zukerburg from his wife.
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by bewla(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
Demogorgon:
When the man finally discovered that he got married to a HOE...

the old wine is sweet
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by BABANGBALI: 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
labake1:

Amala ke
U want to kill me
I can only prepare noodles
what? shocked shocked
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Follygunners: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
Amarabae:

I sabi write, I sabi yan. Oversabi too dey kill dis one...
Oponu Arindin omo Igbo lasan lasan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Quarrel Because Of Sex / "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife / Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.