Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos (56277 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
decimal 10:10 at work.he"s under the older woman"s spell

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
Amarabae:

It's not a mistake.
Sometimes we women are our own worst enemies.
OK look at this logic,
Married men who are cheats normally go after single girls who are not married.
Why do they love to avoid married women most times?
Because of respect for their fellow men.

But a single girl will be comfortable sleeping with the husband of a fellow woman with kids,
It's dat not wickedness?
She will even snatch the man from the wife totally.
Jezebels.
not always true.there are married men who chase after married women,some chase after widows...there are even some crazy younger married men who chase after old women in their late 60s and early 70s.
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by koko1stborn: 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
Some men are like that. Woman please face your kids and be focus with your job. The Lord will surely meet at the point of your needs. The man is an animal in human. He will surely regret it when the time come.
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lalas247:

The man fall sha...
If the side bae was hot we go understand
But his Wife is pretty , with nice figure ... the gf must be using serious juju sad
very potent decimal 10:10 i tell u.she probably mix it with her pussy juice then apply am for the bushmeat wey she give am.the man is a goner.no hope in this case.

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
motivativesweet:
2 things are involved
firstly
the wife may have a bad attitude

secondly
the older lady may be his EX back then,
ex ke? dat lady look like his grandmom
how can someone have a grandmom as ex?
except maybe she be im sugarmama in his univ days.
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Martin0(m): 12:05am On Mar 12, 2018
Amarabae:
All those saying that the wife may have made the house uncomfortable for him are very stupid.
Weak ass men are becoming many dis days.
I have said it before and I am saying it again,
No woman born of a woman can snatch my husband from me,
I will eliminate the husband snatching idiot spiritually from the face of the earth.

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Adeboyefa(f): 12:06am On Mar 12, 2018
Amarabae:
All those saying that the wife may have made the house uncomfortable for him are very stupid.
Weak ass men are becoming many dis days.
I have said it before and I am saying it again,
No woman born of a woman can snatch my husband from me,
I will eliminate the husband snatching idiot spiritually from the face of the earth.

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by GhanaMustGoo: 12:44am On Mar 12, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

I didn't ask for a lecture. My point is you're passing a wrong message at d wrong time via a wrong conversation. Simple!

Can u elucidate and elaborate? I am telling it like it is.
The TRUTH! What u see as money jazz for example is either fake or it is some etremely wealthy but evil entities encouraging people to do evil by giving them a small part of their wealth - that’s where that money comes from, but they make u think it is because u did some evil shit they told u to do
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Pat081: 6:43am On Mar 12, 2018
highqueen:
still asking the essence of marriage cry
lol but female cry 4 dis more than male
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Lionessza(f): 9:25am On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

And the husband that stepped out on you can live happily ever after, right? I don't understand this mentality. HE went after her, allowed himself to be swayed & you're angry at the other woman for the what exactly? Your husband is to blame in a scenario like this, eliminate him. You can't keep a snake in the house. If he bit you once, he'll do it again with someone else.

I really don't get this type of mentality, how do you go after an irrelevant person and absolve the one who willingly betrayed you ? . While she's busy " eliminating " her perceived enemy , the bastard is busy flirting with the next side chick.

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 9:29am On Mar 12, 2018
Lionessza:

I really don't get this type of mentality, how do you go after an irrelevant person and absolve the one who willingly betrayed you ? . While she's busy " eliminating " her perceived enemy , the bastard is busy flirting with the next side chick.

Exactly! It makes no sense. To each their own, I guess lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by LaudableXX: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
Amarabae:
It's not a mistake.
OK look at this logic,

But a single girl will be comfortable sleeping with the husband of a fellow woman with kids,
It's dat not wickedness?
Jezebels.

You are very funny. cheesy The man is the one who took vows with his wife, and ended up breaking them. Not the single girl. In fact, the single girl did not take any vow to protect the interest of the married woman, or did she? Do you know the kind of lies and sweet talk, that those men fill the ears of those single women with? In fact, married men are very persistent, when it comes to chasing single chics. shocked A man who does NOT want to be snatched, CANNOT be snatched. If a man is snatched, it means he must have willingly given his consent to be snatched, to the snatcher. Every man who is a snatchee, knows this fact. Ask them! cool
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 13, 2018
Na wa o such a beautiful family, why abandon the kids too, I don't believe it's juju.
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Tunks2017(m): 6:47am On Mar 13, 2018
This is not fair,
To abandon a beautiful wife and 2 wonderful kids sad

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by UjuJoan2: 8:04am On Mar 13, 2018
Amarabae:

It's not a mistake.
OK look at this logic,

It's dat not wickedness?
Jezebels.

Errrm, that is not completely true! Married men chase married women, even single guys ni . . .

I cannot even begin to count the number of advances I've gotten from men, both married and single. One even propositioned me when I was heavily pregnant. When I expressed shock he said, and I quote ". . Ehen nah, don't you know it will even be sweeter now shocked "

Men have been crossing that line since time immemorial, without regards for their fellow men who paid the bride price and legally married the said woman.

Single girls sleeping with married men do it mostly for material gains, not necessarily out of malicious intent. It's the married man who went after them in the first place I blame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife / Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage / Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.