Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos (56263 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Godwin978(m): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2018
may be the girl friend has charm him, i dont see the rerason he will leave these pretty wife to a old ugly mama
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Jansat: 11:20am On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
So? So forking what? Why are you trying to make a big deal out of nothing.
He got tired of eating the same damn pussy and needed to hunt for new meals and you all are here calling him demeaning names.
Just don't get me pissed this Sunday morning.
He bought the lady when he paid her bride price so he's free to do whatever he wants to do with her, she's one of his acquired property.
Ladies have no say on earth, they will continue to be minor compared to men till the return of Allah.

Ma Sha Allah, I can see how senseless you are.

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by mustafa006: 11:20am On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
He got tired of eating the same damn pussy and needed to hunt for new meals and you all are here calling him demeaning names.
He bought the lady when he paid her bride price so he's free to do whatever he wants to do with her, she's one of his acquired property.
Ladies have no say on earth, they will continue to be minor compared to men till the return of Allah.
your name says everything
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Butoneday2(m): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2018
The man is fuucccking under a spell undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Habibatuley23: 11:20am On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:

It's obvious u re high on something Buh just continue to rant.Aiit
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2018
khiaa:

Actually, no woman can snatch or steal a man from another woman and vise versa. If he leaves you to be with another woman, that's exactly what he did, HE left YOU to be with ANOTHER WOMAN. He made the decision because HE wanted to and not because of some juju crap. Make these cheating whorish men responsible for their behavior. undecided
exactly, I don't even know why someone will think an adult can be snatched, men are not babies, they know exactly what they are doing when they allow their d1cks to stray away, it's a conscious decision . No man can be snatched, he allows it himself to be snatched ,juju is just an excuse most women tell themselves to run from reality .

Sometimes I wonder if it's only the African man that juju can be used on to leave their marriages undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Bondesniger(m): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2018
Your name said it all senceless idiot shocked shocked
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Toks2008(m): 11:25am On Mar 11, 2018
As far as i am concerned,there are always three sides of a story...

His side
Her side
The truth

But i always like to hear the first 2 before making judgement or form an opinion.
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Your Moniker Suggest That You Need Our Prayers Not Insults cry
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by hokafor(m): 11:26am On Mar 11, 2018
All that gilters are not gold, every normal man like to be with a pretty woman but dont forget that no sane man would trade his happiness and rest of mind with a beautiful woman. We have to hear from the man before passing any judgement.

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by allanphash7(m): 11:26am On Mar 11, 2018
You are weak
Amarabae:
All those saying that the wife may have made the house uncomfortable for him are very stupid.
Weak ass men are becoming many dis days.
I have said it before and I am saying it again,
No woman born of a woman can snatch my husband from me,
I will eliminate the husband snatching idiot spiritually from the face of the earth.
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2018
The wife and the side chic are both ugly. The man obviously has very bad taste in women
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Lalas247(f): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2018
Chikita66:
As in eh, I was expecting to see a prettier lady that is hot.

The man fall sha...
If the side bae was hot we go understand
But his Wife is pretty , with nice figure ... the gf must be using serious juju sad
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by coolcentbigman(m): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2018
The man has a reason but for me d hand writing is boldly written on the pic, The man needs money and the other woman is financially stable and the wife is just a house wife, it happens in many cases even to someone I know but pls be prayerful and always be alert in the spirit, God will see u through everything sometimes no be juju but God is above all.
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by RaptObserver: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2018
I can see many people are shouting and blaming the man but if it was the other way round the reactions will be different. Do you know how many women abandon their husbands and run after other men too? Women can cry foul more when they re on the receiving side
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Ajengogo(m): 11:32am On Mar 11, 2018
Stop posting pictures upandan, woman and thoroughly do a self-examination. By the time you are through, you will know exactly why your husband is behaving this way and the solution as well... Awon Maryam Sanda!

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Habibatuley23: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2018
You will either marry another in Islam but mistress!? That is absolutely irresponsible and ungodly punishable by death where shariah law is practice with three witnesses.

Why would a sane person keep a mistress while you can legally marry four women.

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 11, 2018
Criis:
The wife, the girlfriend, both are ugly sad Man has bad taste embarassed

I feel for the kids though, poor children. sadcry
man isn't good looking himselves grin grin

i feel sorry for the children who have been caught in the middle the fracas.
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Adadioranma79(f): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2018
How can anyone get you pissed wen your own moniker does it all, well done
SenselessIdiot:

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by GhanaMustGoo: 11:37am On Mar 11, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Its funny how some ppl comment! One said some women have A1 in good character..how will a woman with good character be comfortable with stealing another woman's husband?

The man is not the wife's enemy here. If she's praying God shd fight for her against her husband's wickedness, she'll be praying amiss. Its obvious women who use juju to snatch married men are so much out there. That jujuish strange woman is her number one enemy. Women using juju to snatch husbands have been in existence for long..my grandmother was a victim..may her soul rest in peace!

Why not use juju snatch Bihari or Tinubu or Elumelu? Fool nonsense.
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by GhanaMustGoo: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2018
Ajengogo:
Stop posting pictures upandan, woman and thoroughly do a self-examination. By the time you are through, you will know exactly why your husband is behaving this way and the solution as well... Awon Maryam Sanda!

You, my friend, are misguided and miseducated.

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Uchennamdij(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Ladies have no say on earth? Hope you are aware that your mum and sisters are included? Don't be a bad example
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Funkybabee(f): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2018
AntiBrutus:
LOL @ juju. I hate hearing that juju excuse, it comes up when the cheat is a man. Let's assume it's juju, did it catch him via bluetooth?
For juju to be administered, the person needs to get close enough to use it.

Putting their prick before everything, comes naturally to men. Their prick and brain are not wired to work at the same time.

Madam, your husband has found happiness in an older women. You both should reach an agreement on how to take care of the kids. That's the main thing he owes you. Marriage no be by force wink

So u think financial thing is the only matter in a marriage

I wonder How some people talk without reasoning
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Jabioro: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2018
highqueen:
still asking the essence of marriage cry
After church hour today,see me at your backyard,and l would endavour to teach,practicalize,and make you felt how sweet to have a beautiful blissful you in marriage
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by noziz(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2018
juju at work shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by osomegbe(m): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2018
maybe your character is more important than your beauty to him.

Check inward babe. men like beauty both inside and outside.
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Chetimah(m): 11:50am On Mar 11, 2018
African medicine on the move here,I sighted dat man as eaten cat fish with vegetable ugwu leaves.....hin on don done...may the wife go pray well,cos that man may not even remember he gat a family member...
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2018
People can fall in and out of love. Nobody should remain in an unhappy union. The problem with these situations is that most African women see a man as their meal ticket or a crown in their public image.

If your husband decides to marry a new wife or leave you because he has fallen out of love, it is not a declaration of war.

As long as he supports the children he made with you, there is nothing to fight or kill for...

You will never find a strong independent woman who can take care of herself declaring warfare on a cheating spouse... You either have a talk to work it out or you let him or her go because obviously there is a fundamental flaw in the partnership and no respectable person wants to stay where there is no mutual respect.

I am happily married with 2 kids but if my wife cheats on me I would not kill him or her. I would either fight for her love back or i would ask her to quietly leave without making a big issue - Thats what civilisation asks of us... is it by force to marry? or is it by force to love me?

Get a job or start a business, make a stable life for yourself that is independent of your partner and mutual respect becomes natural order in your house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by vaxx: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I blame the man more. "My dick made me do it" doesn't hold water I'd make him pay dearly!
The phrase "hell has no fury like a woman scorned" my respect to every women out there.... mo ju ba
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Diso60090(m): 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
Maybe the man like truck more than car
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by jadyclem(m): 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

We're similar lol. But the only reason I keep my distance is because every time I see them, it reawakens the same old feelings of hurt, anger etc. There're a number of people I still dislike for something they did YEARS ago. A handful of them are relatives. One of them blamed me for something I didn't do when I was either 5 or 6. I still haven't forgiven that grin

If there're kids involved it'd be very hard because really, I prefer to have nothing to do with someone that hurt me. I'd try to be cordial, but he'd never set foot inside where I live. He'd stand outside rain or sunshine, I don't care. After the kids reach adulthood, the "friendship" is over & so is any form of communication.

forgiveness is not for the benefit of the other person, but for your own benefit. the more you store ills of what pple have done to you in your heart, d less space u'll have in your heart to accommodate the good things of life. learn to forgive others their wrong towards you regardless of how great the wrong may seem and you'll find yourself enjoying life the more. I hail!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Quarrel Because Of Sex / "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife / Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.