Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

So Someone From Non Yoruba Speaking States Cannot Study In Lagos? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / So Someone From Non Yoruba Speaking States Cannot Study In Lagos? (8890 Views)

Wednesdays Become A Yoruba Speaking Day In Secondary Schools In Lagos / Ambode Declares Wednesdays “yoruba Speaking Day” In Schools / Lagos State Declares Wednesday “yoruba Speaking Day” In Schools With All Lessons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Someone From Non Yoruba Speaking States Cannot Study In Lagos? by nku5: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Bleep off you are not a lagosian whichever way if you are not a Yoruba person.

I am more Lagosian than you can ever be. I have had a stake before you landed from Ogbomosho with your cellophane bag with toothbrush and bathroom slippers grin

Follow me waka for Igbosere/Campos/Onikan and I go sell you collect change
Re: So Someone From Non Yoruba Speaking States Cannot Study In Lagos? by deomelllo: 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
nku5:

Na joke you dey joke. I am more of a lagosian than many of you Osun State immigrants carrying lagos on your head. Ol boy my tax money has done a lot for Lagos, oil money from SE/SS has given you third mainland bridge, murtala Muhammad airport and almost all the infrastructure you use to run your mouths.

Oil money built the bridge in your village and the same oil money is going to build your 2nd NB, even oil money build your village airport so what's the difference?

And when you say all the infrastructure you use, why don't you list them?

These lying villagers sef..

3 Likes

Re: So Someone From Non Yoruba Speaking States Cannot Study In Lagos? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
nku5:

I am more Lagosian than you can ever be. I have had a stake before you landed from Ogbomosho with your cellophane bag with toothbrush and bathroom slippers grin

Follow me waka for Igbosere/Campos/Onikan and I go sell you collect change
Na joke u dey o. U self u kno dat already with d use of ur "laughing smiley"

If you're an Igbo born in Benin, will you call yourself a Bini or Edo man. by d time they noticed you are Shoekwudi they will make you know you are an Igbo person.

If you were born and raised in d Northern part, do u think the northerners will call you an Hausa man or Fulani man

Same thing in Yoruba's culture, when you are Igbo you are Igbo for life.

Please don't use the word "Lagosian again o" grin

1 Like

Re: So Someone From Non Yoruba Speaking States Cannot Study In Lagos? by nku5: 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
oodualover:

The oil you get for those two useless states bo reach the one for ondo. And yes I will say it again and again. Ibos don't have oil!!! The oil in the south south are owned by the minorities that have access to sea.
Ibo people don't have oil. You receive federal allocation, yet you say federal government abandoned you.
Useless parasites like you.

We know who the chief parasites are...Imagine Lagos without oil money grin There would be no Third Mainland Bridge, no international airport...

Everything that makes Lagos a city it got from SE/SS oil money. Today despite all the trillions in tax money you can't even keep the city clean grin All you have to console yourselves is tribalism and self deceit.

Re: So Someone From Non Yoruba Speaking States Cannot Study In Lagos? by ycat: 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
Those two states are NOT oil producing states but prospecting, it was all politics. Obj wanted to settle his two married girlfriends (Ngozi Iweala and Obysiekele or whatever her name is) There's no drop of oil anywhere in iboland. They tried to get their hands on Kogi oil though but it didn't work.
oodualover:

The oil you get for those two useless states bo reach the one for ondo. And yes I will say it again and again. Ibos don't have oil!!! The oil in the south south are owned by the minorities that have access to sea.
Ibo people don't have oil. You receive federal allocation, yet you say federal government abandoned you.
Useless parasites like you.

2 Likes

Re: So Someone From Non Yoruba Speaking States Cannot Study In Lagos? by nku5: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
deomelllo:

Oil money built the bridge in your village and the same oil money is going to build your 2nd NB, even oil money build your village airport so what's the difference?

And when you say all the infrastructure you use, why don't you list them?

These lying villagers sef..

grin grin grin grin

No be our oil money again

Why you no use cocoa money build 4th mainland bridge
Re: So Someone From Non Yoruba Speaking States Cannot Study In Lagos? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
nku5:

I don't discuss with immigrants. Abeg call the real Lagosians here let us discuss grin
Myself immigrants on Yoruba land? that's very funny man. but put ur people whom are praying and looking for the Yoruba's downfall and d people dat hosted them to order.

2 Likes

Re: So Someone From Non Yoruba Speaking States Cannot Study In Lagos? by totit: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ofcourse a BIG no!
A none yoruba person can study in Lagos but federal schools. cool
kudos to ambode and congrats to the Yorubas. grin

4 Likes

Re: So Someone From Non Yoruba Speaking States Cannot Study In Lagos? by nku5: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
ycat:
Those two states are NOT oil producing states but prospecting, it was all politics. Obj wanted to settle his two married girlfriends (Ngozi Iweala and Obysiekele or whatever her name is) There's no drop of oil anywhere in iboland. They tried to get their hands on Kogi oil though but it didn't work.

grin grin chai!!!

I don't want to bury you with facts. Please Google Egbema oilfields. Or OML20 for a small sample

1 Like

Re: So Someone From Non Yoruba Speaking States Cannot Study In Lagos? by deomelllo: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
nku5:

We know who the chief parasites are...Imagine Lagos without oil money grin There would be no Third Mainland Bridge, no international airport...

Everything that makes Lagos a city it got from SE/SS oil money. Today despite all the trillions in tax money you can't even keep the city clean grin All you have to console yourselves is tribalism and self deceit.

Listen to this ipob...

While your villages cry and are still crying and begging for common 2NB for 30 years, Lagos has built many bridges including the best in Nigeria today.

Poor ipob beggers....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Someone From Non Yoruba Speaking States Cannot Study In Lagos? by nku5: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Myself immigrants on Yoruba land? that's very funny man. but put ur people whom are praying and looking for the Yoruba's downfall and d people dat hosted into order.

How can I look for Yoruba downfall Grow up! You immigrants would rather Lagos burns and looted by Tinubu than admit the truth
Re: So Someone From Non Yoruba Speaking States Cannot Study In Lagos? by deomelllo: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
[s]
nku5:

grin grin grin grin

[/s]

Ignorant ipob, 4th MB is state-funded.

I asked you to list the federal infrastructures in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: So Someone From Non Yoruba Speaking States Cannot Study In Lagos? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
nku5:

grin grin grin grin

Our "Oyel" money??
it was Cocoa and other agricultural produce that was used to developed Lagos frm d beginning, Before d discovery of oil in Lagos

Joke apart are you insinuating Igbo people really have crude oil?

3 Likes

Re: So Someone From Non Yoruba Speaking States Cannot Study In Lagos? by nku5: 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
deomelllo:

Listin to this ipob...

[b]
While your villages cry and are still crying and begging for common 2NB for 30 years, Lagos has built many bridges including the best in Nigeria today.

Poor ipob beggers....
[/b]

grin grin grin

Eko Ile ooooooo

grin grin ;

We no dey talk local infrastructure

Re: So Someone From Non Yoruba Speaking States Cannot Study In Lagos? by deomelllo: 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
[s]
nku5:

grin grin grin

Eko Ile ooooooo

grin grin ;

We no dey talk local infrastructure

[/s]

ipob, you said Lagos cannot function without 3rdMB, but the same state that built the best bridge in NIGERIA can definitely afford to build their own 3rd MD if need be, instead of begging for a bridge like you Igbos. That's the point.

Can your village survive without the FG onisha bridge? NO

Beggers too get mouth...Wonders shall never end..

1 Like

Re: So Someone From Non Yoruba Speaking States Cannot Study In Lagos? by oodualover: 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
nku5:

I really pity you Ibo people. This delusion you guys hold will really be your downfall. You are not the first IBO person to say Yoruba people can't survive without oil money, and you will not be the last. Should it not be right to say ondo state oil money built third mainland brigde? This is one of the reasons I support Nigeria disintegration. I want make shame catch una Ibos wey think say Lagos and Yoruba land can't survive without oil money.
Lastly, stop your SE/SS attachment. No ijaw man can behave this way.

2 Likes

Re: So Someone From Non Yoruba Speaking States Cannot Study In Lagos? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
nku5:

How can I look for Yoruba downfall Grow up! You immigrants would rather Lagos burns and looted by Tinubu than admit the truth

Your Igbo tribe has committed many atrocities on our land that you knew bf. They've even used other tribes against us to perpetrate their sole selfish interest.

Now first and foremost go and check d word "immigrant " in ur own dictionary.

Second of all, why will you call me an immigrant in Lagos when you are an Igbo person by tribe? Grow up Man.
Many Lagosian Yorubas are residing in Ekiti, Ondo, Kwara, Kogi, Oyo, Ogun and others without ever living in Lagos and they will never ever forget their state of origin.

We are not like igbos that claimed anywhere their Papa born den as their Origin.

Lastly, I'm a "Lagosian" and you're the Igbo immigrant here and you will forever will be.

Therefore you should grow up.

2 Likes

Re: So Someone From Non Yoruba Speaking States Cannot Study In Lagos? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
ycat:
It was the cocoa money that also developed the oil
Yes now..these people needs serious education. the Education Awolowo gave their grandfathers are not working.

2 Likes

Re: So Someone From Non Yoruba Speaking States Cannot Study In Lagos? by deomelllo: 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
nku5:

You are actually dumber than eko ile

Coming from the dumbest and the most ignorant ipob alive...

Funny..
Re: So Someone From Non Yoruba Speaking States Cannot Study In Lagos? by AdaFonju: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

That dude has informed you everything abut Ogu or Egun people..but your refusal to comprehend is astonishing.

The general Yoruba is their first language while Egun dialect is their second language.

There are 40 different languages in Ondo-states aside Yoruba language yet, all these people speak the general Yoruba language(first language or primary language) along with their local dialect(second language or secondary). Non of the 40 languages including the ijaws will ever tell you he or she is not a Yoruba person.

Egun people can be likened to that

Egun people are migrants from Benin republic more than half of them are still in Benin till today. They can never say Lagos is not a Yoruba land. They were accommodated by the Yorubas.

Overtime they have embraced the Yoruba culture than a Yoruba person. to the extent most of them call themselves Yoruba.

Egun dialect cannot be the official language of anywhere in Lagos.
A yoruba man can tell me anything about Egun only an Egun man can, only an ewedu eating person will be naive to Egun a dialect of Yoruba. If a Ijaw man calls himself Yoruba then an Ilaje man can aswell call himself Ijaw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo / List of Nigeria Foreign Affairs Ministers And There Tenure From 1960 To 2012 / Project Topics In Statistics Needed: Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.