Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now (7992 Views)

Guys!!! Am Heart Broken / My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken / My Wife Is A Lesbian.... I Am Heart Broken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 12, 2018
sholamat:

love can be crazy at time..
I was blinded by love
And the mistake you did was leaving your ex for a lady you met newly when the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know, now she has gotten admission and is now doing somehow, sorry bro, just move on or you go back to your ex and reconcile.
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by sholamat: 9:50am On Mar 12, 2018
Chikita66:
And the mistake you did was leaving your ex for a lady you met newly when the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know, now she has gotten admission and is now doing somehow, sorry bro, just move on or you go back to your ex and reconcile.
lolzzz. my ex can't have me back oh.. she moved on a long time ago
so meself dey move on
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Oyindidi(f): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2018
sholamat:

she has broken the oath oh... I felt something left me and she almost ran mad after the stuff..
so I know am free ...
moving on
How did she break the oath? My former neighbor is still mental as a result of oath she took with her late husband. The husband left and remarried, he went mental before he died. She is now mental
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by luminouz(m): 10:10am On Mar 12, 2018
chocberry:
To those who say forget the oath na fake, well i was serving at a church in 2014 somewhere in Lagos, suddenly a lady who was emasciated and couldnt get up on her feet was brought. After all the fasting and praying, no reverse, she died, she died 2 months after her boyfriend died. Guess what caused these deaths? They both took oath and after 2 years they went seperate ways saying it's just empty words with no power. The two died very painful death in my own presence. You better go back tpo that girl and marry her oP. You brought this upon yourself.
Stop all these rubbish....
So the power of God can't break that yoke or what u saying sef?
N since d girl said she no dey do again..na to force her to do
Wetin blood covenant dey do sef?? Daz just horseshit......it's mentality like this dat made religion d opium of d masses!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by luminouz(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
How did she break the oath? My former neighbor is still mental as a result of oath she took with her late husband. The husband left and remarried, he went mental before he died. She is now mental
U believed dat shit too
Unless they added some diabolical ingredients to it...dat shit don't work like dat....so I drank ur blood n u drank mine n we talked some shiit n then I'm bonded for life undecided undecided

People take blood transfusions Hearts n kidney transplant...does that mean they are 'YOKED' to d donor

I feel ur neighbors added something more than words!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 12, 2018
luminouz:

Wetin blood covenant dey do sef?? Daz just horseshit......it's mentality like this dat made religion d opium of d masses!!!

Don't mind them undecided Typical Nigerian religious mentality.

There is still evil in the country even with the proliferation of churches everywhere angry

Nonsense sheeples mentality cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 12, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Blood oath is the last thing I'll do! Am I mad?
Even as a married person.

Always put your love on probation. Don't just love like a baby. Allow things to stand the test of time.
Tread oh!

☣ ☠
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Oyindidi(f): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2018
luminouz:

U believed dat shit too
Unless they added some diabolical ingredients to it...dat shit don't work like dat....so I drank ur blood n u drank mine n we talked some shiit n then I'm bonded for life undecided undecided

People take blood transfusions Hearts n kidney transplant...does that mean they are 'YOKED' to d donor
I feel ur neighbors added something more than words!!!
I believe it, it works. Licking of blood in the name of love means you invoked some spirit. Unknown to the people. Blood transfusion is different from licking or drinking someone's blood.

I'll advice the op to beg her and marry her
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by luminouz(m): 10:24am On Mar 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
I believe it, it works. Licking of blood in the name of love means you invoked some spirit. Unknown to the people. Blood transfusion is different from licking or drinking someone's blood.

I'll advice the op to beg her and marry her
Reaaaaaally?? shocked

But OP should beg the girl part is annoying....he didn't betray her,she did.....n u know as well as I do dat no amount of begging can bring a woman is no longer into u back!!! Hasn't he begged already What else is there to do again??

My advice is to move on....n live his life...blood covenant or not.....
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by YomiTee123(m): 10:24am On Mar 12, 2018
BICTHES EVERYWHERE NEVER TRUST A WOMAN
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Gebbson007(m): 10:29am On Mar 12, 2018
" I gave her my body n soul"
that's ur mistake ...
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Oyindidi(f): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2018
luminouz:

Reaaaaaally?? shocked

But OP should beg the girl part is annoying....he didn't betray her,she did.....n u know as well as I do dat no amount of begging can bring a woman is no longer into u back!!! Hasn't he begged already What else is there to do again??

My advice is to move on....n live his life...blood covenant or not.....
Even if the oath is not effective on him, he won't have peace of mind. Truth is he just imprisoned his soul with the blood oath.
The only way they'll have peace of mind is by staying together.
He mentioned that the girl had mental issues
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by luminouz(m): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Even if the oath is not effective on him, he won't have peace of mind. Truth is he just imprisoned his soul with the blood oath.
The only way they'll have peace of mind is by staying together.
He mentioned that the girl had mental issues

Lmaooooo

Yoking himself to d mental geh is being dead while alive o.....
Anyways....any geh who tells me to swear some stupid oath is insecure n a likely psychotic.....she just lost me...right there n then!! undecided
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Oyindidi(f): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2018
luminouz:

Lmaooooo

Yoking himself to d mental geh is being dead while alive o.....
Anyways....any geh who tells me to swear some stupid oath is insecure n a likely psychotic.....she just lost me...right there n then!! undecided
Truth is blood covenant is not a joke. There's a reason her own father dislike her, maybe she is the black sheep of the family but op was forming love and fell for her. She is very manipulative and the op was acting like a fool in love.
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by luminouz(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Truth is blood covenant is not a joke. There's a reason her own father dislike her, maybe she is the black sheep of the family but op was forming love and fell for her. She is very manipulative and the op was acting like a fool in love.

Wao..never believed it Sha.... unless a herbalist did d joining....
N yes....she is very manipulative....I spot babes like dat a mile off n avoid them like a plague...it's either they use emotional blackmail or reverse psychology on u......n u end up losing...if ur not Alien!! tongue
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by CharlesShaw(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2018
IamAirforce1:
sometimes you just gotta act like she's not important,

Don't be the guy that calls woman every hour , that's bullshit

Unless you just want to Bleep her
Sisi just shut up.
U'v given an advice so move on.
Stop posting rubbish to feel like u are Don Juan.
Look at this thing wey dy follow giv advice too.
Smh

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
sholamat:

she has broken the oath oh... I felt something left me and she almost ran mad after the stuff..
so I know am free ...
moving on

Indeed
That was how that chick did too that time, she said the guy moved on. The covenant and oath first killed the first one that moved on, and then killed the one that felt had the liberty to move on. You dey OYO state grin
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
luminouz:

why the rants? I touch your preek? See as i dey look u

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by luminouz(m): 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
chocberry:

why the rants? I touch your preek? See as i dey look u

Lmaooo@ ur preek!!
I ain't gay!!!
So buzz off!!
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by luminouz(m): 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
chocberry:

Indeed
That was how that chick did too that time, she said the guy moved on. The covenant and oath first killed the first one that moved on, and then killed the one that felt had the liberty to move on. You dey OYO state grin
Jesus!!!! shocked
tongue
I still don't believe dat shiiit is as effective as u guys say
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
luminouz:

Jesus!!!! shocked
tongue
I still don't believe dat shiiit is as effective as u guys say

This one died in my presence, my presence luminouz, same way you saw a chick with a Love Machine self-fisting, same way bro. in my very presence, get it on. Advise him to move on na, and have his contact just incase grin
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by banre(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
you gave your life and soul to her?? what does that even mean? you must be a dumbo bros.
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by luminouz(m): 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
chocberry:

This one died in my presence, my presence luminouz, same way you saw a chick with a Love Machine self-fisting, same way bro. in my very presence, get it on. Advise him to move on na, and have his contact just incase grin

Jesuuuuuuu!!!
This nigga has read my stories oooooooo!!! grin

I believe in d supernatural bro...that shiit is real....so lemme keep an open mind on this....dat I haven't experienced it before never meant it can never be real.....

But I know there is no problem without a solution o....I pray OP finds his.....n u know what?? I think I will try it myself...get a girl n do a blood covenant...so as to confirm u know
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
luminouz:

Jesuuuuuuu!!!
This nigga has read my stories oooooooo!!! grin

I believe in d supernatural bro...that shiit is real....so lemme keep an open mind on this....dat I haven't experienced it before never meant it can never be real.....

But I know there is no problem without a solution o....I pray OP finds his.....n u know what?? I think I will try it myself...get a girl n do a blood covenant...so as to confirm u know

The babe was talking to me with the litle strength she had left when she had strength, i saw this person, not a third party stroy, i was serving at the church then. OMG, luminouz colelct the oP's number and follow up nah, make him move on....Just send an invite when its time for the bean cakes grin.
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by luminouz(m): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
chocberry:

The babe was talking to me with the litle strength she had left when she had strength, i saw this person, not a third party stroy, i was serving at the church then. OMG, luminouz colelct the oP's number and follow up nah, make him move on....Just send an invite when its time for the bean cakes grin.
Which OP I wan try am my very sef jor....I wan see if na true true the thing be!!!
Will u collect my number?? In case,ermmmmmm....I die n it's time for bean cakes?? cheesy
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
luminouz:

Which OP I wan try am my very sef jor....I wan see if na true true the thing be!!!
Will u collect my number?? In case,ermmmmmm....I die n it's time for bean cakes?? cheesy

i wouldn't mind eating your bean cake, but then you need to ask yourself if your existence is that petty, it's only if you've reduced to Esau you can take such a quantum leap
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by luminouz(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
chocberry:

i wouldn't mind eating your bean cake, but then you need to ask yourself if your existence is that petty, it's only if you've reduced to Esau you can take such a quantum leap
Oh don't worry about me..I'm alien...d covenant affects only humans!!
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
luminouz:

Oh don't worry about me..I'm alien...d covenant affects only humans!!

See as i dey look u again

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by luminouz(m): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
chocberry:

See as i dey look u again
tongue
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by jimmychang: 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
boss ...ur matter strong sha
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by hero01(m): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
912:
Oga you need to go for deliverance. Plain and simple, or don't complain when bad things start following you like flies chasing dead body in the future.

The devil doesn't just let go like that. You and the girl have given yourselves to him and you need that self-inflicted curse you and the evil girl (that no one likes in her family) have put on your destiny removed.

I dont know why people of nowadays take serious things lightly. The fact that she is hated by her family should tell you something in the first place. But instead of using your head you decided to invest in razor blades and cutting yourselves like possessed people. Bottomline: GO FOR DELIVERANCE
hahahaha LOL grin
912:
Oga you need to go for deliverance. Plain and simple, or don't complain when bad things start following you like flies chasing dead body in the future.

The devil doesn't just let go like that. You and the girl have given yourselves to him and you need that self-inflicted curse you and the evil girl (that no one likes in her family) have put on your destiny removed.

I dont know why people of nowadays take serious things lightly. The fact that she is hated by her family should tell you something in the first place. But instead of using your head you decided to invest in razor blades and cutting yourselves like possessed people. Bottomline: GO FOR DELIVERANCE
hahahaha LOL
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Innobee99(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
U thought the parents just dislike her for nothing? She is the black sheep of the family....

Dating gone Wrong!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sizes Of Male Sex Organs In Nigeria ....graphic Representation / Guys Stop Flooding Me With Your Nude / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.