Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now (7988 Views)

Guys!!! Am Heart Broken / My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken / My Wife Is A Lesbian.... I Am Heart Broken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by ebenice(m): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
chocberry:

Indeed
That was how that chick did too that time, she said the guy moved on. The covenant and oath first killed the first one that moved on, and then killed the one that felt had the liberty to move on. You dey OYO state grin
bro i am still waiting for the thread u promise creating o..i hope u remember we took a oat and u promise to create a thread for megrin
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by donstan18: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
I believe it, it works. Licking of blood in the name of love means you invoked some spirit. Unknown to the people. Blood transfusion is different from licking or drinking someone's blood.

I'll advice the op to beg her and marry her

Invoke which spirit.

Biko.....That shii is fake.
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by donstan18: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
I believe it, it works. Licking of blood in the name of love means you invoked some spirit. Unknown to the people. Blood transfusion is different from licking or drinking someone's blood.

I'll advice the op to beg her and marry her

Invoke which spirit cheesy
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Oyindidi(f): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:

Invoke which spirit cheesy
The one wey dey pursue op and him girlfriend
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by donstan18: 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
The one wey dey pursue op and him girlfriend

Blood covenant is a scam cheesy

That's deceit to the highest level.
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Oyindidi(f): 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:

Blood covenant is a scam cheesy

That's deceit to the highest level.
Have you entered into a covenant with a girl before?
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by donstan18: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Have you entered into a covenant with a girl before?

Not atall, I'v not.
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Wolexdey(m): 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hmmm... Sorry...
Just find your way back to JESUS.
Locate your Bible if you're a Christian and make the WORD your companion... Cry out the pains once and for all and embrace Christ...
You're coming out stronger than ibefore.
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Shugavee(f): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
Wait is this telenundo!!! I honestly came here to see what i can do or say to help you!! But after reading this, this is what i hv to tell you,,, narialand guys hv nothing beneficial to tell u!!!! Just go down on ur kneels in prayer n get ur answers from the lord almighty
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
Shugavee:
Wait is this telenundo!!! I honestly came here to see what i can do or say to help you!! But after reading this, this is what i hv to tell you,,, narialand guys hv nothing beneficial tell u!!!! Just go down on ur heels in prayer n get ur answers from the lord almighty

You are so dull. You can't even make complete sentences without errors. Nobody needs your advice because its just rotten poo. Slowpoke
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Shugavee(f): 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

You are so dull. You can't even make complete sentences without errors. Nobody needs your advice because its just rotten poo. Slowpoke
grin angry grin grin grin come n beat me
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by donstan18: 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
Shugavee:
grin cheesy grin
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
Shugavee:

I only wish you knew how everyone sees you here (even your fellow female nairalanders). Everybody calls you a pained lonely ass slowpoke. Your lack of brain power shows in your posts. I weep for you. It's no wonder you are lonely
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Shugavee(f): 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

I only wish you knew how everyone sees you here (even your fellow female nairalanders). Everybody calls you a pained lonely ass slowpoke. Your lack of brain power shows in your posts. I weep for you. It's no wonder you are lonely
how can i expain how i simply dont care,,,,its like if i actually try convincing u that am in a serious relationship or a wonderful person n u belivdd ,how does that affect me?? What does that do 4 me Nothing! absolutely nothing!!! I hv said my own!! Good night
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Oyindidi(f): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:

Not atall, I'v not.

Thought you were speaking from experience
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by donstan18: 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Thought you were speaking from experience

I'v seen a lot of people separate after the so called blood covenant and nothing happened. cheesy

Nothing atall.

One of them is married with a kid now cheesy
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Fidecoo(m): 4:41am On Mar 13, 2018
sholamat:
pardon my errors abeg..
I met this lady when I went for service last year.. I had a girl I was dating in kogi then but it was a long distance relationship, so we werent that close.. so when I went for service I left the lady at kogi cos I think have seen something new

I met this very beautiful lady. .. we became friends and we started dating.. I love this girl to the core.. I gave her my life and my soul.. it happened that she was not liked by her family infact her dad disown her cos he didn't like her.. but he liked the other children.. he was always complaining when she does things and even vowed not to send her to school after she finished secondary school..

so when I met her and she explained everything to me, I loved her the more.. I gave my life to her, gave her all she asked for though she don't demand for money in fact she give me money anytime am broke..

we loved each other but she was scared that after my service that I will definitely leave her and never return to her, she said I will go back to my ex, she was very scared.. there was nothing I could do to assure her about my sincerity and I wanted her to trust me.. so we concluded on having a blood covenant and oath...

we did it twice, the first we had it in my lodge, she brought the blade, but I tired to convince her that I will never leave her and I will always love her till I die but she said all she wanted was the covenant, so i did it just to please her.. I kept the blade just in case of unforseen situations..

we had the other covenant at a friend place in another town . after the covenant we had sex, so I gave her the blade to keep in case of the future.. but as we were going home.. she spotted a soak away pit and she threw the blade in it.. i asked her why she did that, she told me that she wanted to lock me and her together for life.. I love her so much so i see no problem we that

she wrote wace and I was the one sending her answers when she was writing the exams... cos she wrote it a year before but didn't make it.. so I helped her all I could to make sure she passed cos her dad already see her as a failure, that there is nothing good that can come out of her

I had so many issues with her family cos of her. they hated me apart from her mum.. her dad told me not to come see her again.. that if I want to marry her I should just come and ask of her hand in marriage instead of dating her... that he just want her out of his house..

I discuss it with her and she told me that she want to go to school.. so I told her that i will support her with all I have...

now to the main point.. she gained admission to a poly in jigawa state. I was happy for her and I even followed her to the school

but its not even up to one month in school.. she just changed.. anytime I call her , she will tell me that she is busy.. our one year anniversary should be last week of February,, I called her number but its wasn't going though .. when she called me she told me she wanted to tell me something.. she told me she broke the covenant with me that she is no longer interested in me.. that I should move on with my life.. that she has seen another guy in school and she is really in love with the guy.. I was so hurt.. I begged her.. I cried. I pleased..but she said no..

have not been myself since last month.. I can't sleep.. I can't eat. all I think of is her..
she shout at me when I call her.. and even give the phone to her new boyfriend and friends to waste my credit, a girl that once vow with her life to never leave me..

I need advise on what to do please help me

matured advise abeg.. and make una no vex say the story long.. e long pass this one self, I just short am..
, Kai. But some guys mumu oo!!.
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by emerged01(m): 6:00am On Mar 13, 2018
When you think you are in love and you lose total control of yourself that's means you are getting stupid...and stupid..and stupid day by day.
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by ImaIma1(f): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2018
Smh...
You fall in love too easy and too deep in such a short while that you lose your mind. Were you even thinking of consequences when you were cutting yourself?

Get yourself together and act like a man. You are out of university and have served. Focus on your life and future and stop acting like a love sick puppy.
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Frankicent(m): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2018
Hmmm nawa oo quite interesting real life telenovela. grin seriously are you so dumb? angry how can iyou make blood covenant with a lady.... A girl once ask me to make blood covenant with her. I refuse today now she's a bitvh...

The truth is there is more to that blood covenant you two made.

Blood is life when it's leak someone dies... So the girl is deceiving herself. If the only solution was death she will die..
You can't break a covenant yourself. Cause it attached supernatural and supreme forces like demons. Na only strong pastor go fit break am oo..

Wait you Gave her your heart and soul. Chineke... You a fool you loved her with your useless heart now she's fuckin another dick... Kill yourself ..
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by donstan18: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
ImaIma1:
Smh...
You fall in love too easy and too deep in such a short while that you lose your mind. Were you even thinking of consequences when you were cutting yourself?

Get yourself together and act like a man. You are out of university and have served. Focus on your life and future and stop acting like a love sick puppy.

What's "Love sick puppy"?
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by ImaIma1(f): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
donstan18:

What's "Love sick puppy"?

You can try google
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by donstan18: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

You can try google
I actually did, but didn't get a clear answer to it, that's why I asked you.

What is it?
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by ImaIma1(f): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
donstan18:

I actually did, but didn't get a clear answer to it, that's why I asked you.

What is it?

Oh no you didn't. It is as clear as crystal there.
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by donstan18: 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

Oh no you didn't. It is as clear as crystal there.
You don't know the meaning cheesy

Iti!
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by ImaIma1(f): 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
donstan18:

You don't know the meaning cheesy

Iti!

Reverse psychology. It ain't gonna work. It served tge purpose it was used for
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by donstan18: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

Reverse psychology. It ain't gonna work. It served tge purpose it was used for

Lol, na so cheesy
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Eagba(m): 5:31am On Mar 14, 2018
sholamat:

baami it's not easy oh.. all I think of is this girl. I made all my happiness around her.. that I use her Facebook to work self.. so even if I try to forget her.. I will still remember her every morning when I login to her account to work... she gave me the Facebook and told me she can come back for it anytime... ladies are the real devil oh
ladies are no devil. This is just a case of lack of good self esteem, focus and you dropping the as the alpha male
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Eagba(m): 5:57am On Mar 14, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

this is cyber bullying. Stop it and i don't think you'll like it if someone else does same thing to you
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Smartii(m): 6:28am On Mar 14, 2018
First of all, you don't go about taking oath with people regadless how much you love them, even if you can die for them, it's unscriptural. Funny part is, a young inexperienced lass hoodwinked you to leaving a wife material for her, it's highly unmanly. You could have dated a fellow Corper or someone almost graduating that has relationship sagacity with principles. Anyway, the deed is done, meet with a pastor, pray to get over the oath, the girl could be diabolical and aside that, get your sorry ass together and move on, after all, you earlier broke someone's heart. Graduates should stop dating all these 100l people sef, chances of marriage is slim, they engage in things u wouldn't believe esp when the girl is overly adventurous. Gracia
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by rosieluv(f): 7:09am On Mar 14, 2018
at your age, you are still doing oath.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Times is sex needed / Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) / I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.