Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now (7993 Views)

Guys!!! Am Heart Broken / My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken / My Wife Is A Lesbian.... I Am Heart Broken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
sholamat:

bro calm down na.. u too harsh.. I strongly agree with u that karma is really dealing with me.. I know for sure how my ex felt that time .. but na moving on sure pass... I already ask my ex for forgiveness and also asked God for forgiveness.. me and my ex are still good friends .. in fact na she dey console me when the stuff happened... so bro I know

Thank God you know. Now grow the fvck up angry
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by roarik(f): 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
LMAO...op this your story just dey make me Laff...like BLOOD COVENANT... grin cheesy
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by IamAirforce1: 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
sholamat:

bro calm down na.. u too harsh.. I strongly agree with u that karma is really dealing with me.. I know for sure how my ex felt that time .. but na moving on sure pass... I already ask my ex for forgiveness and also asked God for forgiveness.. me and my ex are still good friends .. in fact na she dey console me when the stuff happened... so bro I know

The bolded

You're a weak man.
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by sholamat: 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
FVCKWOMEN:

bro calm down.. u don carry the matter pass me oh...
I grew up as an introvert.. in fact my parent doesnt know a single thing happening in my life.... so I thought I had s soul mate in her.. I thought I have found the one... but God knows best sha grin
FVCKWOMEN:

I grew up as an introvert.. in fact my parent doesnt know a single thing happening in my life.... so I thought I had s soul mate in her.. I thought I have found the one... but God knows best sha
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by sholamat: 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
IamAirforce1:

The bolded

You're a weak man.
lolzzz... even as my ex.. she know everything about me... she couldn't let me go like that so she had to friend zone me
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
sholamat:

I grew up as an introvert.. in fact my parent doesnt know a single thing happening in my life.... so I thought I had s soul mate in her.. I thought I have found the one... but God knows best sha grin
I grew up as an introvert.. in fact my parent doesnt know a single thing happening in my life.... so I thought I had s soul mate in her.. I thought I have found the one... but God knows best sha

smiley I want you to realise you are a man. We rule the world. Don't start having depression because of one worthless pussy
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by sholamat: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
FVCKWOMEN:

smiley I want you to realise you are a man. We rule the world. Don't start having depression because of one worthless pussy
ohhhhh... u dey scatter my head with this your short points...
na people like u and airforce I need cos make I no lie am starting to get depressed oh...
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Drummerboy15(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
OP at this modern day and age you took a Blood convenant. The girl leaving you is totally normal, she was naïve when with you and gaining admission into tertiary institution opened her eyes to other boys as you are not available in jigawa abi wetin be the school. I still dey talk am no love dey forever, nah person wey dey see each other steady and knack steady love dey their eyes.Once the physical presence is no longer there love sef dey leave be that.
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
Heartbreak stinks! I can relate to this...but what I find foolish is the stupid oath you took! You should know better about these things, you are a graduate for Pete's sake! People change, let that ring into your head everyday.
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by obami007(m): 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
donstan18:
You need cane.....Like 24 lashes of cane on your skull, so that your brain will reset.

When you broke the heart of your Ex-girlfriend at kogi because of a secondary school girl....You didn't beg us to pardon your errors.

When you left God and was busy giving a secondary school girl your body and soul.... You didn't beg us to pardon your errors.

When you left God and was giving your life to a secondary school girl with pimple breast.....You didn't beg us to pardon your errors.

When at your age, as old as you are, a graduate like you were busy tearing and cutting his body in the name of covenant because of a secondary school girl....You didn't beg us to pardon to pardon your errors.

Now, karma has visited...she has left your ass the way you left your Ex at Kogi, and here you are,n begging us to advise you.

Mr Man...If you don't leave here this minute, I will make sure I break your head with my neighbor's iron bucket.

C'omon will you get out of here and hustle for your future....Get out. undecided undecided

Hahahaha @ break his head with your neighbor's iron bucket.

Bro, I am rolling on the floor with laughter

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by tosyne2much(m): 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
Eeeehyah sorry for your predicament bro

As a graduate, dating a jambite is like putting your roof on fire. The least you should date should be a lady that is at the verge of graduating too in order to avoid things like this

Back to the issue.

You have learnt your lesson the hard way so try to move on with your life. You saw a reg flag but despised it. You couldn't have known her better than someone who brought her into this world (which is her father) but you think the father was being a crazy man

Even grown ladies, their head never still correct na jambite you come dey sponsor say you wan marry am

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
I still can't understand why some guys still behave foolishly and call it love. You ve learnt ur lesson,move on. Since she is the one that broke the covenant, then you don't need to worry,if any thing is gona happen,then she will be at the receiving end.
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by rossi5(f): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
donstan18:
You need cane.....Like 24 lashes of cane on your skull, so that your brain will reset.

When you broke the heart of your Ex-girlfriend at kogi because of a secondary school girl....You didn't beg us to pardon your errors.

When you left God and was busy giving a secondary school girl your body and soul.... You didn't beg us to pardon your errors.

When you left God and was giving your life to a secondary school girl with pimple breast.....You didn't beg us to pardon your errors.

When at your age, as old as you are, a graduate like you were busy tearing and cutting his body in the name of covenant because of a secondary school girl....You didn't beg us to pardon to pardon your errors.

Now, karma has visited...she has left your ass the way you left your Ex at Kogi, and here you are,n begging us to advise you.

Mr Man...If you don't leave here this minute, I will make sure I break your head with my neighbor's iron bucket.

C'omon will you get out of here and hustle for your future....Get out. undecided undecided

thank you sir
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by donstan18: 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
obami007:

Hahahaha @ break his head with your neighbor's iron bucket.
Bro, I am rolling on the floor with laughter

Lol

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by luminouz(m): 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
sholamat:
pardon my errors abeg..
I met this lady when I went for service last year.. I had a girl I was dating in kogi then but it was a long distance relationship, so we werent that close.. so when I went for service I left the lady at kogi cos I think have seen something new

I met this very beautiful lady. .. we became friends and we started dating.. I love this girl to the core.. I gave her my life and my soul.. it happened that she was not liked by her family infact her dad disown her cos he didn't like her.. but he liked the other children.. he was always complaining when she does things and even vowed not to send her to school after she finished secondary school..

so when I met her and she explained everything to me, I loved her the more.. I gave my life to her, gave her all she asked for though she don't demand for money in fact she give me money anytime am broke..

we loved each other but she was scared that after my service that I will definitely leave her and never return to her, she said I will go back to my ex, she was very scared.. there was nothing I could do to assure her about my sincerity and I wanted her to trust me.. so we concluded on having a blood covenant and oath...

we did it twice, the first we had it in my lodge, she brought the blade, but I tired to convince her that I will never leave her and I will always love her till I die but she said all she wanted was the covenant, so i did it just to please her.. I kept the blade just in case of unforseen situations..

we had the other covenant at a friend place in another town . after the covenant we had sex, so I gave her the blade to keep in case of the future.. but as we were going home.. she spotted a soak away pit and she threw the blade in it.. i asked her why she did that, she told me that she wanted to lock me and her together for life.. I love her so much so i see no problem we that

she wrote wace and I was the one sending her answers when she was writing the exams... cos she wrote it a year before but didn't make it.. so I helped her all I could to make sure she passed cos her dad already see her as a failure, that there is nothing good that can come out of her

I had so many issues with her family cos of her. they hated me apart from her mum.. her dad told me not to come see her again.. that if I want to marry her I should just come and ask of her hand in marriage instead of dating her... that he just want her out of his house..

I discuss it with her and she told me that she want to go to school.. so I told her that i will support her with all I have...

now to the main point.. she gained admission to a poly in jigawa state. I was happy for her and I even followed her to the school

but its not even up to one month in school.. she just changed.. anytime I call her , she will tell me that she is busy.. our one year anniversary should be last week of February,, I called her number but its wasn't going though .. when she called me she told me she wanted to tell me something.. she told me she broke the covenant with me that she is no longer interested in me.. that I should move on with my life.. that she has seen another guy in school and she is really in love with the guy.. I was so hurt.. I begged her.. I cried. I pleased..but she said no..

have not been myself since last month.. I can't sleep.. I can't eat. all I think of is her..
she shout at me when I call her.. and even give the phone to her new boyfriend and friends to waste my credit, a girl that once vow with her life to never leave me..

I need advise on what to do please help me

matured advise abeg.. and make una no vex say the story long.. e long pass this one self, I just short am..

Hmmmm.....*sighs*

U loved n lost...happens bro..
NOW.. pick yasef d fvck up n move on!!!
Ur even lucky she broke d covenant..so ur free as a bird....
Go ahead n make new friends .in time ya heart will heal...

N as for d geh....I don't really believe in karma...but I know with her attitude....she will suffer later....her dad must have seen how really bad his own daughter is..to have warned u....

N this is how DEMONS are born..
.from tears n sorrow..blood n Gore.....pain n suffering...till everything is stripped Bare n nothing is left...n d PLAYER is BORN
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Davidhero(m): 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
donstan18:

Now, karma has visited...she has left your ass the way you left your Ex at Kogi, and here you are, begging us to advise you.

ROTFL!!

Damn, that was mean.
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by nairaland20: 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
lalasticlala , mynd44 , seun ,dominique
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by WetclefMenForum(f): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
sholamat:
Nice thread. Help is here. Have you heard of www.wetclef.com? That's all you need. Bye.
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Eazie351(m): 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
grin walai. Didirin ni bobo yii
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Diamond23(f): 12:03am On Mar 12, 2018
[/color]hmmmm, blood oath z not akara case, both of u took d oath together xo both of u should break it together before it will be null.[color=#770077]
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 12, 2018
just move on...its obvious the class prefect for their class or one yahooboy don dey smash her and e don dey enter her head ..but this one u did blood oath...hmm

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 12, 2018
With my level of understanding today. If I should fall in love with a gal who is yet to go through the higher institution. If I feel something strong with her and will like to keep her. Then she would have to choose between me n education. I will manage her without education like that. I can't date or marry a student. I dey craze?

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 12, 2018
I didn't read the epistle.

Guy, just man up.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by simafem(m): 5:43am On Mar 12, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Never ever let a woman know how much you love her, else she would start acting all stupid .

Be a hard tough guy and see how much they would humble themselves .

You control women and not the other way round .
word!
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Joshrob(m): 6:11am On Mar 12, 2018
Am sure that girl is an Hausa girl..they are not good to date or marry,they can divorce there husband even a day after wedding,they don't need a lawyer or judge to get a divorce,it's very easy as blinking ur eyes. forget there beauty they don't understand what dating or marriage is all about,they see it as just mere friendship
Opp it's better it happen now,bcus if it's after you hv married her it would hv been worse..
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 12, 2018
don't worry you'll learn, what dosent kill you will give you muscles.
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by DabLord: 8:57am On Mar 12, 2018
sad shocked As old as you are,even a graduate taking an oat with an illiterate.oboy you're not okay at all

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 12, 2018
To those who say forget the oath na fake, well i was serving at a church in 2014 somewhere in Lagos, suddenly a lady who was emasciated and couldnt get up on her feet was brought. After all the fasting and praying, no reverse, she died, she died 2 months after her boyfriend died. Guess what caused these deaths? They both took oath and after 2 years they went seperate ways saying it's just empty words with no power. The two died very painful death in my own presence. You better go back tpo that girl and marry her oP. You brought this upon yourself.
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by lanredavidju(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2018
I won't blame you bro... love at times is really crazy... but u need to be also crazy to deal with it...oath all that bullshit...just let it go have fun don't isolate urself...talkk to gals free your mind... not gonna be easy trust me
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 12, 2018
You mean you did blood oath with a woman you are nor yet married to forgetting that the future is uncertain and anything can make you people separate, are you okay?
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by sholamat: 9:44am On Mar 12, 2018
chocberry:
To those who say forget the oath na fake, well i was serving at a church in 2014 somewhere in Lagos, suddenly a lady who was emasciated and couldnt get up on her feet was brought. After all the fasting and praying, no reverse, she died, she died 2 months after her boyfriend died. Guess what caused these deaths? They both took oath and after 2 years they went seperate ways saying it's just empty words with no power. The two died very painful death in my own presence. You better go back tpo that girl and marry her oP. You brought this upon yourself.
she has broken the oath oh... I felt something left me and she almost ran mad after the stuff..
so I know am free ...
moving on
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by sholamat: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2018
Chikita66:
You mean you did blood oath with a woman you are nor yet married to forgetting that the future is uncertain and anything can make you people separate, are you okay?
love can be crazy at time..
I was blinded by love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sizes Of Male Sex Organs In Nigeria ....graphic Representation / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) / Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.