Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription (26891 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story / 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos / Xvideos Has Been Blocked By Glo Network (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by enigma2007(m): 9:22am On Mar 12, 2018
DarkMagic:
All these off and on girls
She is leading u on ojere
Friend zoning in progress......

In progress me?... She don zone the dude..

OP better cut her off so that other gals that are interested can see road...

1 Like

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:22am On Mar 12, 2018
grin
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Rexnegro(m): 9:22am On Mar 12, 2018
Do u have to relate it to Glo network,beside aside their reduced data am really ok with the network where i am fast and reliable...

1 Like

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by MrHighSea: 9:22am On Mar 12, 2018
Lol. I was once a kid too

Amaze me how guys don't know THAT ZONE.

No love lost, No love found.

1 Like

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I'VE SEEN MORE THAN 10 OF THESE SORT OF THREADS TODAY; MEN GOING MAD AND LOSING CONTROL OVER WOMEN, AND BRINGING IT ONLINE TO GIVE EVERY JACK AND JILL SOMETHING TO MOCK AND LAUGH ABOUT.

KNOW YOUR WORTH MEN.
YOU THROW YOURSELVES ON THE FLOOR FOR THEM, BUT HOW MANY TIMES DO THEY THROW THEMSELVES ON THE FLOOR LIKE THIS?

THE OTHER ONE ON ANOTHER THREAD WANTED TO KILL HIMSELF BECAUSE SHE BROKE THEIR BLOOD CONVENAT, AREN'T WE ALL INSANE MEN?
WHEN WILL Y'ALL STOP TRIPPING AND DROWNING FOR EVERY FEMALE YOU COME ACROSS?

OUR EVER PROUD AFRICAN ANCESTORS, SURELY, ARE DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS OUR GENERATION OF EMOTIONALLY WEAK MEN. undecided

☣ ☠

I'm with you on this

☣ ☠

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Maj196(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2018
Friendzoning in progress... 90%
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Kenkuss(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2018
FINANCIAL
FRIENDSHIP
OPEN UR EYE MY GUY

1 Like

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by condralbedez: 9:27am On Mar 12, 2018
See question.... The money you spend on her is urs not mine,if you are buoyant enough to be lavishing it on her without any benefits.it's on you.I can't come and be hating on daughter of Jezebel.
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Evince(m): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2018
Bring white cocroach snake urine and saliva of tse-tse fly. Her love will never fluctuate again.

2 Likes

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Pat081: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2018
Wot is love sef dis is why I dnt love because I dnt want pls advice mi on dis n dat
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Abee79(m): 9:29am On Mar 12, 2018
wildchild009:
Let me give a little background info here.
I am corper(Nysc) posted to one of the northern states.
I met this cute girl at orientation camp, she's 26 also a yoruba like me.

Ever since we met at camp, she's been into me:Body signs, gestures, the way we talk and all that.

Also, she would hold my hands at the slightest opportunity and always come to my apartment(rented) whenever opportuned but no romances.

Meanwhile, I have fallen in love with her as she's the first and the last thing on my mind daily.

Even the way we move around on the street(whether my side or hers); people would think we are dating.
But we aren't dating as she's said we can only be friends because she has someone or so.

The confusing aspect is that she also have other male friend(s) but she rarely meets with them. And she's jealous whenever i talk to her about other girls.
Not to mention the gifts aspects because i do make extra money apart from allawee, i do help her out financially too smiley

She seem to be in love with me but her love is fluctuating like Glo network after subscription.
Am confused about what i should do..

Should iI walk away or hang around? Any help pls
OP, you obviously have a lot of growing up to do. You have been friendzoned and you don't know it? Bros, forget relationship for now. Grow up first. Make some money, love will come knocking. Thank me later cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2018
Don't trust any lady that is not consistent, if she is not consistent, her love will not be reliable.

3 Likes

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I'VE SEEN MORE THAN 10 OF THESE SORT OF THREADS TODAY; MEN GOING MAD AND LOSING CONTROL OVER WOMEN, AND BRINGING IT ONLINE TO GIVE EVERY JACK AND JILL SOMETHING TO MOCK AND LAUGH ABOUT.

KNOW YOUR WORTH MEN.
YOU THROW YOURSELVES ON THE FLOOR FOR THEM, BUT HOW MANY TIMES DO THEY THROW THEMSELVES ON THE FLOOR LIKE THIS?

THE OTHER ONE ON ANOTHER THREAD WANTED TO KILL HIMSELF BECAUSE SHE BROKE THEIR BLOOD CONVENAT, AREN'T WE ALL INSANE MEN?
WHEN WILL Y'ALL STOP TRIPPING AND DROWNING FOR EVERY FEMALE YOU COME ACROSS?

OUR EVER PROUD AFRICAN ANCESTORS, SURELY, ARE DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS OUR GENERATION OF EMOTIONALLY WEAK MEN. undecided

So true brother. Men have suddenly forgotten their place. Sad undecided

5 Likes

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by jimmynick: 9:30am On Mar 12, 2018
You had better try another network
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by rman: 9:33am On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:
Congratulations sir, you perfectly got a job in FRIENDZONE INT'l COMPANY

Have a seat, my secretary will be here soon to give a form to fill.

Next customer please.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Lexusgs430: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2018
wildchild009:

Ever since we met at camp, she's been into me:Body signs, gestures, the way we talk and all that.

Also, she would hold my hands at the slightest opportunity and always come to my apartment(rented) whenever opportuned but no romances.

Meanwhile, I have fallen in love with her as she's the first and the last thing on my mind daily.

Even the way we move around on the street(whether my side or hers); people would think we are dating.
But we aren't dating as she's said we can only be friends because she has someone or so.

The confusing aspect is that she also have other male friend(s) but she rarely meets with them. And she's jealous whenever i talk to her about other girls.
Not to mention the gifts aspects because i do make extra money apart from allawee, i do help her out financially too smiley

She seem to be in love with me but her love is fluctuating like Glo network after subscription.

Who would not want to always be around a gift - horse?

2 Likes

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Meritocracy: 9:39am On Mar 12, 2018
What she needs is real fu*K and you're too shy to make a move why you spend money. Make a move and I'm sure she will never resist. Do you think your money can do all. She will soon find another guy while you keep complaining on social media.

4 Likes

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2018
same way one bitchh shows me beyound green light, even invite me to her crib. Ask her for a kiss, baitch telling me no way...

Ever since, she stop bringing her phone to me to help her read the massage in it.

Mind you she is a call geh. Olosho fe fi mi si friendzone.

1 Like

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Mayowa1056(m): 9:40am On Mar 12, 2018
wildchild009:

...you better drop her on time...and look for the one that is constant like ETISALAT network...
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by ehinmowo: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2018
(This is not meant to be an insult and I hope you didn't see it as one). If you are still a fool now after been a graduate, you need special intervention.

How to leave friendzone
1. Make your intentions known
2. Change your attitude (not rudely but be conservative)
3. Spend less time woth her
4. No more extra momey
5. Use another girl as a bounce back (you might not be dating her)
6. Above all, don't do all these so that she cud change, do them for real. Either she change or not na her problem

7 Likes

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Kenkuss(m): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2018
Net work lover shocked

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by MorataFC: 9:47am On Mar 12, 2018
Why do u want to waste your money glo? Abeg port to 9mobile or eMpTy Net.
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by mightyleks(m): 9:48am On Mar 12, 2018
wildchild009:

chai GLO don suffer. so you decided to joke with Nigeria's indigenous network provider
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Worksunlimited: 9:48am On Mar 12, 2018
Assuming you had told us (your fellow men) that you were chopping Kitty kat and doing the needful per money expended, we could have forgiven you...

Buh you no chop pomo, you no chop lips, common bobby u no press, yet you are holding her hand upandan like Barney and turning ATM for her at her beck and call..

I'm sorry buh we have to tell you the truth.. The babe just dey use your head..

There is solution sha o... Those wey know, been know.

5 Likes

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by godfrey01(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2018
wildchild009:

my guy walk away like liverpool but make sure you shine her congo before walking away.. I am in same shoes. she won't give me a breathing space. always in my room. cooking for me... cleaning the room but gushes about her bf in my presence yet when I TALk about other ladies she goes angry. she is a yoruba too. is this how yoruba girls behave??

1 Like

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Mac2016(m): 9:50am On Mar 12, 2018
I just dissed one tryin' to keep me in Friendza zone for more than a month! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

1 Like

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by mightyleks(m): 9:53am On Mar 12, 2018
She friendzone you, you too friendzone her na.......
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Bigii(m): 9:53am On Mar 12, 2018
wildchild009:

thanks but, How do i do this?

Begin to take her like sh!t undecided

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Mekanus(m): 9:55am On Mar 12, 2018
Continue being her ATM till you go home empty handed. Pesin wey dy receive the same allawi with u na im u still dy help financially. The girl will just be saving her own allawi as you're now the source of her second allawi.

3 Likes

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by faridpac2: 9:56am On Mar 12, 2018
wildchild009:

Glo network get Improvement no network prblm now no browsing Issue
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by FreshMekanik: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2018
My brother, you have been friend zoned. Wake up before its too late. She is just using you to fill her emotional gap.
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:00am On Mar 12, 2018
You are now playing in the third division.

Side nigga (1st division)
Main nigga(2nd division)
Friend zone(3rd division)

Note: If you're a main nigga to biittch that has a side nigga, you, my friend, is playing in the 2nd division.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas / Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help / 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.