Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Could She Be Angry Or Has Moved On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be Angry Or Has Moved On? (1109 Views)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Be Angry Or Has Moved On? by afoife: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
The story is long but details will be shared in another post.

I will not want to refer to her as my Ex but she happens to be the first and only woman I can truelly say I love

For medical reasons and parental consent I went excommunicado.... cos I can't tell her it is over but i never missed to wish her happy birthday at 12 am for the past 3 years.

But what breaks my heart is that she never responded even this year I started a foundation in her name and I empowered 4 people who I asked to call her. They all did still she didn't respond.

Please don't judge me.
Re: Could She Be Angry Or Has Moved On? by ajast(m): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
She believed you are not serious, I think shes moved on

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Angry Or Has Moved On? by Greene66: 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
Give more details
Re: Could She Be Angry Or Has Moved On? by Eleganza33(f): 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
First of al ansa dis question y do u want ha response dis much is it dat u want ha bk in ur lyf or u just want to kip in touch wit ha
Re: Could She Be Angry Or Has Moved On? by afoife: 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
Eleganza33:
First of al ansa dis question y do u want ha response dis much is it dat u want ha bk in ur lyf or u just want to kip in touch wit ha

I will give everything and anything to av her
Re: Could She Be Angry Or Has Moved On? by Eleganza33(f): 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
afoife:

wel its been almost 3yrs u dnt xpet ha to be waiting for u, i wil suggest u meet ha in pesin and apologise 2 ha, no am sorry from u snice and u expet ha to act lyk all is well.she is ignoring u d same way u ignored ha! u knw no wat u did cn hurt?.i knw hw i felt when sumone i love did dis to me my own was evn worst.i almost worried myself 2 sicknes al bc i tot he wasnt alryt nt knowing he just refuse to ansa me[nd i was 100% real wit im o] i later ask his broda only to be told he was hale nd harty I RESPECTED MY SELF. Go nd apologize BUT if she av anoda pesin already jus count ur losses nd look 4 sum1 else. Or u cn propose 2 ha mayb she go fit acept lol

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Angry Or Has Moved On? by stacyadams: 1:35am On Mar 17, 2018
afoife:

she married?
Re: Could She Be Angry Or Has Moved On? by afoife: 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
stacyadams:
she married?

am not sure cos I stopped following her. But I don't think she is

(1) (Reply)

What Car Can Your Current Bank Account Buy? / Is There Any Difference Between Masturbation And Normal Sexual Intercourse? / Young Couple Busted Making Love In D Back-seat Of A Car, Disgraced And Punished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.