Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number (6461 Views)

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by havilahade: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2007
he just feels insecured.its either u are very beautiful and he's scared of losing u or he's just naturally jealous.BEWARE
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by olulu(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2007
God is a jealous God. and we men are made in His image. Thus its perfectly normal for your boyfriend to b jealous about u givin ur numba to other guys.
my girlfriend use to do it, i didn't like it one bit, but i neva complained or made an issue about . Reasons y i didn't complain, i don't know.maybe if i did , we would still be 2geda 2day.
anyways , strictly speakin from a guy's point of view, givin a guy ur numba when u have a boyfriend tends to put a strain on d relationship cos it portrays u still interested in those oda guys. u are hooked, stay hooked, if u want out, do it d right way.
relationships involves sacrifices. and this is a tiny weeny small one u can make
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by ifyalways(f): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2007
nothing is wrong with giving boiz your number,being too friendly with them,flashing your close up advert smile for them and even receiving sms from them as long as nothing is wrong with your guy giving girls his number,smiling and staring at them,receiving calls and sms from them.it goes both way. cool
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by zheroes(m): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2007
hey poster,

tell your guy to grow up and be a man. such guys will tell you they wouldnt want you to work when you both get married(if), its a free world, he is just showing his high degree of insecurity.
i have a girlfriend, and sometimes she tells me she wants to go clubbing with her friends, sometimes i choose to drop her off if am not in the mood to join her and go about my other businesses, she will be the one telling me all what happened, tell your guy to believe in himself, even if he loses you tell him he can get somebody better if thats what he wants. infact i begin to feel he doesnt trust you.

enjoy
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by 2old4that(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2007
[/quote][quote author=Name link=topic=43949.msg974640#msg974640 date=1174360305]
Girls are sometimes funny ,

Would you accept your boyfriend taking a girls number? How would you feel if you read sexy sms on your guys phone?

Wouldn't you be kind of Jealous . ?

I also disagree with my girl giving her number to guy , I nearly stab a guy to dead on friday night simply because he sent a sexy sms to my lady and i mistakenly read it,

, If you already have a boyfriend and you really love you , what on earth would make you give your number to another guy? what exactly do you want from him? Girls are always funny,

Have a nice day,

N.A.S.T.Y

That's right! what exactly do u expect from other guys that u've not gotten from your b/friend.
Is it text messages . . . and not just Holy text message; but sexy shocked!
Na wa ooo!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by zheroes(m): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2007
there is something i have discoverd in life, being around a lady 24/7 is no guarantee of fidelity cos they reason with their emotions, care less about her , have friends of the opposite sex, just be you, ofcourse you speak when there is need to , being overly protective sends wrong signals, and in most cases she is being screwed by a guy unknown to you.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by Finecat(m): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2007
@Poster

Ahhhh Mogbe!!! This thread just confirmed my fear, Naija girls have gone western. Even western women don't give other men their numbers once they find a guy they really like. For what reasons will you give another guy your number?? He ain't talking about nothing more than " I want to Bang the $#it out of you". Well, maybe not in those exact words but that's what he's driving at. Naija boys we are in trouble o, these girls no be like their mamas o!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by ammamat(f): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2007
@post come to think of it, if he dose the same way how will you feel about it? and i will like to ask , Is your guy a jealose lover? , Always ask yourself how will he feel, Will he like it, Will i admit it if it's me
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by 190: 5:20am On Oct 23, 2008
@ poster, shie b u don hear so, u dey wan play games like my girl ehhen, continue e go ova u,

den theres this post
there is something i have discoverd in life, being around a lady 24/7 is no guarantee of fidelity because they reason with their emotions, care less about her , have friends of the opposite sex, just be you, ofcourse you speak when there is need to , being overly protective sends wrong signals, and in most cases she is being screwed by a guy unknown to you. Please this intrest me,what # can i call u at, and what does that bolded word mean
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by spikedcylinder: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2008
I'm sure if he's collecting numbers from girls, you'd be the first to come here and post a thread wondering if he's being unfaithful to you. Use your hand and dig your grave you hear? Shior. undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by ashe2(f): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2008
grin Announcement ladies and Gentlemen i jus want you to know i have a boyfriend. Hooray for you gal. he soesnt want me to give my numbers to any other man. like u are not happy about it. Abeg mke i hear word.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2008
I've yet to meet the guy that's pro- his girlfriend wantonly givin her number out to other guys.
just smacks of sheer disrespect for him.
Girlfriend, i really think u need to apologise n straighten up if u serious 'bout this guy.

ma thot's.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by Infoseye(m): 9:29am On Oct 23, 2008
@poster its clear that your bf does not trust you, its better you guys sit down talk it over cuzz what of when you get married in future assuming you do.Is this how you will become a prisoner in your own home No male friends allowed to pay you visits thats really serious. As for me also I dont like the idea but what choice do I ve i just ve to trust my gf and now so far she has been faithfull,
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by enitanola: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2008
My friend, explain to him.

And you too, let him trust you, if those people are your casual friends, tell them to stop sending romantic text to you, if yo truly love him and sees his future like a brighting star.

please, is good to enjoy realtionship than to endure, but you have to let himtrust you, and make sure you introduce ur frinds to your guy, let tehm know that is ur future partner. I hink he'll appreciate that.

Ur case is like mine, but i always introduce them to him, and tell them to stop sending romantic text.

If you love him dearly, try to endure.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by webman(m): 10:12am On Oct 23, 2008
Trust has no two faces, But, when,you re trying to give it another face, then be [b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/b]ready for the outcome, Rem, WHATEVER YOU SOW ,YOU SHALL REAP.If you sow true love, you will surely reap true and sincerely love that will spread thru your generations yet unborn
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by 190: 6:02am On Oct 24, 2008
infoseye people dey advice u stil dey advice, ur thread make sense sha but i hope say u no lash ur ex o, seriously cool
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by Cayon(f): 6:24am On Oct 24, 2008
@poster

u r in a relationship, why you want to give other guys your number

Just be careful who you give your number to b/c they have some creepy fellows out there

take care
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by namun(f): 12:57am On Oct 25, 2008
@ fine cat
please grow up, if you want a gal like ur mama- go 2 ur village
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by webman(m): 5:31am On Oct 25, 2008
@namun, YOU AGAIN , BABEGIRL LOL !
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by galatico(m): 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2008
I don't blame the guy he is just too scared of losing you. On the other hand he should trust you, there is no need of relationship that there is no trust in its baseless.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by Spot(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2008
why don't you beat d hell out of him. i was joking. if he loves u he should understand. u know Wat i mean try to explain yourself to him.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by oladsey(m): 12:32am On Oct 26, 2008
sincerely yours that is what guys hate most. u are creating unnecessary rivalry. pls stop dat if yu truly love him.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2008
If it were the poster complaining about the man giving other girls his number in her presence, some people would be up in arms about how
hes disrespecting her, she should dump his sorry ass, etc etc, now shes giving guys her number, the guy isnt happy, shes cool with it, and some
people here are labelling the dude possessive, immature, etc.
Poster, if you respect your guy, you wont do that. And if you do, you will at least respect him enough to carry him along, and be transparent, i.e if its a business associate, or a friend, etc,
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by MrInfo1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2008
He has a point grin shocked undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by Arcani: 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2008
:-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by namun(f): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2008
@webman, na me oh
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by webman(m): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2008
@namun (f), na waoh, for where u go since wey dem dey  chase u money, ? l don help  u keep some  lolz
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by boomssey55: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2008
wel,if ur reallyy sure dat he's really crius wit u den uv got no probs n d same has 2 apply 4 him 2 cos it has 2 be a 50-50 tin u knw.so dnt wory urself bout it only if u smell a rat if u knw wot i mean grin.n u neva can say dis times,a guy who's actin dat way mite av hidden agendas,u knw guys now,dey r so un predectable grin.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by iz2much: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2008
Tell him 2 go to hell and even go ahead and give your number to his friends.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by webman(m): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2008
@iz2much (m), You  lost  me ,  can you explain more , ?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by topeorekoy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2008
Really, i cant blame the guy wen he frown at u giving other guys ur num coupled with that he reads sexy romantic texts on ur fone from other guys. what i feel is that for a girl to give her num out to a guy means she wants to be friendly with the guy and u have given the guy access to call u weneva he wants.

will u be happy if u read sexy romantic text messages from ur man's fone?

i believe that once u have met some1 u love and he loves, pls try as much as possible to limit ur interaction with other men.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by dav234: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2008
are you saying he is controling you?like he ask need to know where you are all the time and what you are doing or saying you cant go out or tell you what to wear etc??if not ask yourself why you need to give ur numbers to guys?/i have seen many friends sleeping with each other there are ways to dodge tempations,i guess if you are inlove you will fell the way he is feeling,i think you are still young and ready to explore while he is not,i can tell from what you say that the relashionship is going nowhere baby.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? / Difference Between Boyfriend And Boy Friend / See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.