Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number (6463 Views)

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2008
Poster what did you call him?? BF, not husband. So if he doesent like you giving out your number, he shd take a hike. Really I dont get guys. Whats the big deal about giving a guy your number anyway undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by Arcani: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2008
I wondrous o
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by namun(f): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2008
@webmaster,im lost!
apart 4m dat were u kip d money, u fit transfer am? lol
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by JazzyJ(f): 5:17am On Oct 28, 2008
guys r like dat
dey can get jealous but we cnt
but one thing i realised is wen he tells u not to giv ur numbers, der is a good reason.
he knws how guys behave
he knws wut dey can do
he knws these guys can make u change ur love for him n u will leave him for dem n one reason is he realli loves u dats y he is scared to loose u
but for the ego side of men, he does not wan to show it out.
dats y he does nt wan u to giv ur numbers to oda guys
been der done dat
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by freezze(m): 5:51am On Oct 28, 2008
Hey if you truly love this guy would you do any thing to hurt him. So be wise no one will hail you for forcing him to do anything funny. And miond you even if there is nithing attached to the other guys it might one day begin. Please save youir relationship if you really want it to work out to a happy one., A worrrrrrrrrd is enufffffffffff for the wise.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by iceland(m): 6:03am On Oct 28, 2008
freezze:

Hey if you truly love this guy would you do any thing to hurt him. So be wise no one will hail you for forcing him to do anything funny. And miond you even if there is nithing attached to the other guys it might one day begin. Please save youir relationship if you really want it to work out to a happy one., A worrrrrrrrrd is enufffffffffff for the wise.
You are 100% right.Nothing like it!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by JazzyJ(f): 3:21am On Oct 30, 2008
@freeze n iceland

u guys r damn cold

no need to put it dis way to the girl
she is in confusion the same way i was

@poster
dun mind dis yeye guys hehe
hunny jus remember the guy reali loves u
he does not wan to lose u to oda GUYS
dats y he does nt wan u to giv ur numbers to oda guys ok?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by Youngpo413: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
bunmii:
think about it this way will you hate it if he collects other girls number? if u would then stop complaining, but if u would not mind then u gotta talk to him explain to him that you are with him not any other guy  he gotta trust u and so on

you made sense
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
Youngpo413:

you made sense
vote temigracie for miss nairaland 2014

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by justmag(m): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
kkutecolo:
u got a boyfrnd, he keeps frowning at you giving guys ur number. wat has number got to do with faithfulness and he kips nagging that u are too frndly with guys when u are just being urself and really loves him and doesnt really care if he has other girls as frnds.he accuses just too much.[

with girls in nigeria hosting a colony of other bf outside their main ones....I don't blame the dude! Lmaoo
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2015
If you need space Dump him. Girls/Boys who Like flirting with the opposite sex are not contented with their Partners. Experience. undecided

kkutecolo:
u got a boyfrnd, he keeps frowning at you giving guys ur number. wat has number got to do with faithfulness and he kips nagging that u are too frndly with guys when u are just being urself and really loves him and doesnt really care if he has other girls as frnds.he accuses just too much.[

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady / Nigerian Woman Exposes Rival's Breasts During Fight In Public / I Introduce My Landlord To Bet9ja And We Are Both Homeless Now .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.