Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars (32477 Views)

Licking Dirty Or infected Vagina In The Name Of Love Guys Wake Up / Why Married Woman Love Guys Fingering Their Pussy / A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by revontuli(f): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Sunexy:

Lol...eh, I can drive grin...anyway, the thread is not really about girls liking guys that can drive..it's about girls using owning a car as a benchmark to date guys..that's the silly thing

Something I will never understand. If they date guys solely for their cars and wealth, and not have a care for good character and personality, that guy will dump them for someone younger or prettier. It's stupid to depend on a man for cars and money. I worked hard and bought my own car, always had my own car and my own money. Why don't these girls think of developing some skills that will make them money? They could learn valuable skills on the internet, Khan academy lectures are free, Stanford published a lot of free lecture videos on software development, the greatest treasure is the knowledge and skills you learn. You can lose your car, house, all the money in a disaster, but you can earn it all back with the valuable skills. A lady should seek a life partner to grow old together, someone with shared interests and good character, someone loyal and caring, a decent companion to walk the journey of life together. Quality of character and loyalty is not measured with the car you drive and worldly possessions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by 8stargeneral: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
Abeg who dem born with car,i knw oluwa go bless my hustle, persn wey no get car today go get am tomorrow ,any girl dat wetin for me to come toast am with car go wait taya shocked
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Sunexy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
revontuli:

Something I will never understand. If they date guys solely for their cars and wealth, and not have a care for good character and personality, that guy will dump them for someone younger or prettier. It's stupid to depend on a man for cars and money. I worked hard and bought my own car, always had my own car and my own money. Why don't these girls think of developing some skills that will make them money? They could learn valuable skills on the internet, Khan academy lectures are free, Stanford published a lot of free lecture videos on software development, the greatest treasure is the knowledge and skills you learn. You can lose your car, house, all the money in a disaster, but you can earn it all back with the valuable skills. A lady should seek a life partner to grow old together, someone with shared interests and good character, someone loyal and caring, a decent companion to walk the journey of life together. Quality of character and loyalty is not measured with the car you drive and worldly possessions.

Bless u miss...u know alot already
cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by boyjo: 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
greiboy:
See broke ladies gloating all over the thread like they just hit a jackpot or just won a fortune grin

No fucking condition is permanent.

A broke guy can get a car tomorrow and a guy with a car can loose his car tomorrow

A car shouldn't be a criteria to date a guy, his future ambitions should be wink

Yeah, no condition is permanent but to hate on girls simply for liking comfort is not so cool too.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by olowobaba10: 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
IS STUPIDITY THE ONLY TRAIT YOU INHERITED FROM YOUR ANCESTORS?
EvilChild:
Just watch how broke guys especially from the SW and SE rushed into this thread to bash ladies who fancy guys with cars.
I'll say this again, a broke doesn't deserve a pussy, man you gotta go hustle and try to look good with a beautiful mob.
You can't be trekking under this sun in Nigeria and Tomorrow me and you go dey drag one girl.
Hustle and get yourself the required sh1t that'd make you a man..
All these guys staying 24/7 in the bet house always shouting 1 away 2 home ask yourself is this how you intend having a family under your care?
Go out and chase the money and stop being an idiot.
Nothing for BROKE GUYS!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Chisomoney(m): 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
EvilChild:

I left my comfort zone (parents home) at age 14, I went into the street.
I don't blame you kiddo, keep crying at any slight opportunity for your parents to provide you with whatever you need.
Keep consoling yourself with the "Every hustler have a pay day" adage while sitting at home eating mama thank you.
Mai only sympathy goes to all these girls who offer their dignity to these bet9ja broke kids.
I won't tell you how old I'm now but I'm proud to say I got 2 classic rides and one almost completed apartment in Enugu state.
I repeat, Nothing for BROKE GUYS!

Bro i would have enjoyed you sharing some secrets with us. Nobody knows anybody here. But we want to learn and not boast of heaven. Share with us if you wisg to.
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Chisomoney(m): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:
There's also something very attractive about watching a guy take control over a car.
I don't mind if a guy doesn't have a car, I just like to know if he can drive. For some reason I don't like guys who can't drive. Can't drive? You're one level below useless, Miss Daisy grin

Jisoooosssssssss������������

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by coolh3ad(m): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
karlboss:

My mother always tell me your father did not start with a car. He built a house first. Have an asset(house for rent) first before a liability(car)

A car isn't a liability at all times. It could also be a necessity you know.....

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by sprints1: 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
EvilChild:
Just watch how broke guys especially from the SW and SE rushed into this thread to bash ladies who fancy guys with cars.
I'll say this again, a broke doesn't deserve a pussy, man you gotta go hustle and try to look good with a beautiful mob.
You can't be trekking under this sun in Nigeria and Tomorrow me and you go dey drag one girl.
All these guys staying 24/7 in the bet house always shouting 1 away 2 home ask yourself is this how you intend having a family under your care?
u no get chill oo evil child
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by sprints1: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
revontuli:

ur sense plenty 3 gbosa for u..u can never loose your skills..ur skill is the most valuable asset..what u can do with ur mind and hand...only amnesia people are excluded

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by sprints1: 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Who has time to be trekking with a guy upandan not in a country like Nigeria

I'm kinda attracted to guys that drive,i rarely date car-less guys...I like to be comfortable at all times

**Poverty will not kill some men in Nigeria,what's the big deal about owning a car and they are just ranting all over the thread because they can't afford a bicycle**

No lady should ever date a broke guy especially those that have degree in trekking and jumping okada...It's an error,they will frustrate your life with the kind of mentality they have
na that car attraction go kill u if care is not taken..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
EvilChild:

I don't blame you kiddo, keep crying at any slight opportunity for your parents to provide you with whatever you need.
Keep consoling yourself with the "Every hustler have a pay day" adage while sitting at home eating mama thank you.
Mai only sympathy goes to all these girls who offer their dignity to these bet9ja broke kids.
I won't tell you how old I'm now but I'm proud to say I got 2 classic rides and one almost completed apartment in Enugu state.
if I decide to jump from your baseless pride to your iq, I may not survive the fall.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
boyjo:

Yeah, no condition is permanent but to hate on girls simply for liking comfort is not so cool too.
Bro kindly point out the hatred in my comment
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by CosmeticChemist(m): 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
brownhawk:
When last did u give 500k to an orphanage

Shrunken rat

stop taking it personal.. 500k is no money.. it can't run my mini factory in 1 week

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by truffle: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
hippieguy:
I think it's a societal problem. In a society where the general value system is screwed, we shouldn't be surprised to see most of our ladies with such mindset. I think we, as a society, have got our core values like decency, hard work and patience etc misplaced on the altar of quick wealth, comfort and the likes. So I wouldn't really blame the ladies that much. I still believe there are still a few ladies who are mature, sensible and enlightened enough to have overcome such infantile, myopic and shallow way of judging a valuable man. I remember proposing to my wife then when I could not even boast of a bicycle and her friends trying to dissuade her using these kinds of criteria, although she herself confessed it wasn't easy for her at the initial setout. However, she was eventually able to look beyond such side attractions. We courted, got married after a year of "trekking". Interestingly, my first car came just 2 months after the marriage, which I incidentally used to teach her how to drive. As I speak, to the glory of God, we are just 7 years into the marriage, 3 beautiful cars are already at her disposal - a Ford Taurus, Toyota Spider and Lexus RX 330. The funny thing is that most of those her friends are still single and hop(p)ing around guys with cars for "comfort". Pls ladies, much as the desire for these things is not out of place, but it's a misguided sense of value to use them in judging the real guys of value when destiny brings them your way. For the guys, please don't let any lady tag you "broke" and look down on you for it. Never get your head down even when it doesn't seem to click at the moment. Believe in yourself and get your focus right, keep at your "hustling" believing with God that the future is bright. It doesn't take anything to hammer when God's favor smiles at you. Time and chance happen to us all. *Pls pardon my grammar*
oh my ,I don't know why I just fell in love with this ur comment,it reeks of honesty and hard work ,GOD bless you and your family and especially your wife abundantly for sticking with u through rough times.now reading through all this comments,I was hoping I'd find any reasonable comment from the people that this post is directed to(the women),I was hoping to find a woman on here that would have said she owns her own car or fault that opinion of her guy owning a car and she just hopping into the front seat and enjoying the ride,I don't know if it's just me ,but most of these ladies on here do not even yearn or wish to own their car,they are just clamouring on "broke guys" and how they can't date a guy with no car,I thought this is the 21st century and that most women are past that era of still heavily dependent on the male folk,why must it be your man owning a car,can't you own yours and work hard towards it,why do u women love to play second best ,and yet you all would be screaming feminism,and how women should have equal right with men,look no woman with this kind of mentality deserves a right to say anything about feminism ,such woman should just keep her mouth shut,and also it is a very stupid thing judging a man based on the kind of car he drives or owns,that's meant for unilag girls,I feel most women here on nairaland are independent and mature ladies ,but the comment section today is saying otherwise though,Nigerian ladies pls and pls embrace exposure so you'd know how things work out there,don't let Africa Magic take over ur brains.thank you. Ps-there's more to say o,but I guess this should suffice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by doyinisaac(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
lefulefu:
If the lady is a car owner herself she might not really be impressed with a guy that rides a car
in a scenario whereby a guy is driving a car of 7million and the lady is driving a car of 15million,tell me why such lady should be impressed just because you drive a car??from personal experience you are right.....a rich independent lady won't be impressed with a guy JUST because he drives a car,if she was impressed with you it is definitely not because of your car but YOU personally...only broke girls will be impressed with a guy just because he owns a car.....and sorry the rich independent ladies in nigeria are not up to 5%...some cannot even afford a proper balanced diet and good hair.....na to carry very cheap weavon be making noise up and down on social media and be claiming what they are not....shior....even those that cannot take care of their pimples infested face
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by yomi007k(m): 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
hedonistic:

Yes my hommie, you are a broke guy, just as 99% of us are. It takes only a small whiff of life's dreaded 'curved ball' to scatter your modest sandcastle 'achievement' so far and you'll find yourself begging to eat...

Before you get annoyed, I don't wish you misfortune. What I'm trying to point out is the very scary fact that most of us are not made yet, and most of us will never be made until we die. We are all hanging on by the sheer grace of God, and it is the same grace of God that is helping us avoid a million problems that can come from nowhere at any time and instantly render us penniless paupers.

Only 1% of Nigeria's population has conquered brokeness for eternity. That's the 1% we all know who have amassed enough fortune to permanently insure themselves against the worst of life's vicissitudes in this lifetime at least. For the rest of us 99 percenters, there's no need to gloat about whether we have money or not, because frankly, it is a question of comparative or circumstantial brokeness.

Classic!
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
doyinisaac:
in a scenario whereby a guy is driving a car of 7million and the lady is driving a car of 15million,tell me why such lady should be impressed just because you drive a car??from personal experience you are right.....a rich independent lady won't be impressed with a guy JUST because he drives a car,if she was impressed with you it is definitely not because of your car but YOU personally...only broke girls will be impressed with a guy just because he owns a car.....and sorry the rich independent ladies in nigeria are not up to 5%...some cannot even afford a proper balanced diet and good hair.....na to carry 1500naira weavon be making noise up and down on social media and be claiming what they are not....shior
can not afford balanced dietcheesy....hahahahahagagagahahacheesy. Forget those slayqueens jor cheesy... Dem just dey deceive guys with makeups and wigscheesy.. Many of them if u see were dem come from u go hail..many be living with their parents for house wey dem use red sand buildcheesy. And talking of guys using cars to impress babescheesy... If u go to our campuses on fridays and Saturdays,u will see car owners riding in looking for any campus babes to entrap with their carscheesy. U know na mostly campus chicks dey fall for anticcheesy. Some of these guys aside borrowing their friend's cars,some will even borrow their friend's suit or native wear to show off to the girl dat he be big mancheesy. Understand dat guys wey dey use car to catch a girl no dey spend much as guys without cars dat carry babescheesy. All na racket...its all about making the girl fall in their trap.
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by brownhawk: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
CosmeticChemist:

stop taking it personal.. 500k is no money.. it can't run my mini factory in 1 week
who said my 500k Is for business purposes than personal use. I'm employed, I have investments counting down. So my 500k is just reserve money for clubbing, and God know whatever and I have two bank accounts one for untouchable savings the other for growing fun. U don't know my money strength and u just start making suggestions for what my mentioned money among others can do

Go sit down

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Ismaxtr3(m): 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
EvilChild:

U av 2 classic cars... and so what?
have u bought a house? am 22 nd i also have two classic cars.. stop being pessimistic. its ppl lyk u dt r doing yahoo.. my phone nd wristwatches definitely buy 1 of ur cars
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by CosmeticChemist(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
brownhawk:
who said my 500k Is for business purposes than personal use. I'm employed, I have investments counting down. So my 500k is just reserve money for clubbing, and God know whatever and I have two bank accounts one for untouchable savings the other for growing fun. U don't know my money strength and u just start making suggestions for what my mentioned money among others can do

Go sit down

Lmao!!! ... why day thing pain you like this?.. bwahaha.. Mr two bank account.. lol
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Ngokafor(f): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
shaybebaby:
By their comments, ye shall know the car-less ones. grin

As in the 'carless beings' are enraged grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by shaybebaby(f): 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ngokafor:

As in the 'carless beings' are enraged grin cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
EvilChild:
I don't play bet but I know if I work hard and pray I will become rich.But I rather die a bachelor than marry a woman that loves me for materialbpossessions.make una keep una Toto for dey rich ones after all Olosho NA 500 naira per round and 3000to 4000 full night service.We broke guys go pay.Brokenness is just today it doesn't last a lifetime

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by brownhawk: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
CosmeticChemist:

Lmao!!! ... why day thing pain you like this?.. bwahaha.. Mr two bank account.. lol
oh I'm real pained. Mr dull brain
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by vertueptime: 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
lefulefu:

u dont seem to get the gist guy.person wey come from a family wey dem don ride all sort of automobile might not really be interested in the type of ride u have.dont tell me u would want to get serious with a lady who is only impressed with ur ride.if na to chop clean mouth i might understand cheesy.

Its not about interest, its about belonging to the same class
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by damtan(m): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I'm kinda attracted to guys that drive,i rarely date car-less guys...I like to be comfortable at all times

**Poverty will not kill some men in Nigeria,what's the big deal about owning a car and they are just ranting all over the thread because they can't afford a bicycle**

No lady should ever date a broke guy especially those that have degree in trekking and jumping okada...It's an error,they will frustrate your life with the kind of mentality they have
If this is the kind of mentality you have, then I'm sorry for you dear.
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by TheSpellChecker: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
timilehin007:
I'me 32 yrs I run a mini oil@gas business (owned by myself ) and have a site am developing living very comfortably in a 2 bedroom flat with equipped and have just a ride..very clean golf4..
Im I am broke guy?

Sorry, but your English is totally broke! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by umuna(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
EvilChild:

Bros you for add say broke guys does not need to have an erection
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by umuna(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:

what about broke guys with bright prospect? wont you date them?
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by MhizzAJ(f): 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
umuna:

what about broke guys with bright prospect? wont you date them?

Do you fall in that category?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date / This Couple's Unique Wedding Outfit Is A Hit / joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.