Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,097 members, 7,957,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady (44321 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by KangaIye: 5:51am On Mar 16, 2018
Madam judging from your write up, you are still young and not up to 40, you still look attractive, this is the best time to move on and find another man your children can't be your husband at this time because they are still kids not an adult. I would have advised you to stay if your husband is fucking you but he is not so move and find happiness life is too short to be self servicing and fucking machine.

3 Likes

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by hokafor(m): 5:52am On Mar 16, 2018
Madam what promoted your husband to go for a second wife, When you already have 3 boys. I think the best thing to do is divorce him before sharing of the pussy.
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by olasaad(f): 5:52am On Mar 16, 2018
Mynd44:
Why have an affair when you can divorce him? He has made it clear that he does not want you anymore so why bother?

Everytime I hear nonsense like "I am staying because of my children" I wonder what that is about. As much as broken homes affect children, a home that is in conflict does more harm than a broken home.

You have 3 boys and you are allowing them see their father treat you like a rag yet you think you are doing the best for them? I hope she knows those kids will probably grow up to make useless statements like "why can't women of nowadays endure like my mother did?" She is raising children that will think it os okay to do this and a "good woman" is supposed to soak it in.

You are supposed to show your kids that women need love too and deserve respect.
You are supposed to let your kids know it is wrong to be mean to other people.
You are supposed to show that marriage is not by force, that people deserve to be happy even if it means going their own way.

I hope she makes the right choice and does what is right for her sanity, her well being, the children she claims to live for and the culture.

But then again, what do I know? I am even single sef

Thankyou ooo that's why I like nairaland see those selfish facebook guys advising the woman to endure the tortured. Somebody is suffering from emotional stress and you are asking her to dress well, repackage herself blah blah blah! Can someone really pretend to be happy when she's not God I don't want this kind of selfish man ooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by jerflakes(m): 5:53am On Mar 16, 2018
Mynd44:

For better for worse only happens when both parties are enduring. When one party is the one causing the worse and enjoying it, those words become meaningless

No it isn't

You made a vow before God that you will endure everything your partnet does, no matter how bad it is

2 Likes

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Mynd44: 5:54am On Mar 16, 2018
jerflakes:

No it isn't

You made a vow before God that you will endure everything your partnet does, no matter how bad it is

The same God that allows divorce on grounds of cheating?

14 Likes

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 16, 2018
Divorce/legal seperation before effing...if you were a man I would have said go straight ahead...body no be wood
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Chuks9000: 5:54am On Mar 16, 2018
Mynd44:

So an adult having sex is a vice?

Would you type this same thing if a woman denied her husband sex for 24 months?

Oga, she is married. Meaning she took vows.
Meaning sex is not what she was born for.
If she really cannot overcome the sex temptations, at the detriment of her safety and her kids wellbeing, then she should take a walk and be free.
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by wink2015(m): 5:55am On Mar 16, 2018
Priscy01:
A Nigerian woman shared her marital woes on a Facebook group and the replies she got are quite interesting to read.

According to the woman, her husband hasn't been intimate with her for 2 years though they live in the same house but they are living like a tenant. She said he married a new wife and brought her home and he now gives his undivided attention to his new pregnant wife and cares nothing for her. She's now asking if she should have an affair with another man who is asking her out, seeing as she is tired of masturbating.

Read what the woman wrote below;
NO SEX WITH MY HUSBAND FOR ALMOST 2YEARS, CAN I HAVE AN AFFAIRS?
My husband has not touched me for almost 2years. Is it still wrong for me to look for someone else?
We are in a marriage of 15years with 3 boys.
Almost 5years ago he asked if I minded if he had a second wife.
I told him I did mind because I hate polygamous marriage setting but he had the second wife anyway and has had several several affairs since.
He hasn't touched me since almost 2 years, we live as flat mates.
He wouldn't let me leave with my kids because he wanted to stay in the house together with his new wife who's pregnant and centre of his attention.
A man has shown interest in me, is it still wrong to have a physical relationship with him, even though I still live with my husband.
I haven't had a physical relationship for 2years. I'm tired of masturbation and dying to be touched and pleasure by my husband but he never look at me!!
I wouldn't mind to have sex with my husband but begging him to is not an option!!
I'm only in this marriage because of my children otherwise, I would have long gone!!
I need advice please."

As expected, lots of advice were given to the woman and most of them will leave you shaking your head.

Read their advice below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/no-sex-with-my-husband-for-almost-2years-can-i-have-an-affair-lady-asks-see-advice.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Somehow this look like a fabricated story by torimill.com to drive taffic to their website. Not minding the facebook response which could have equally been fabricated.

Nigerian women hardly talk about sex in the public.

But the story is actually a TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCE.

But the only thing is that NA FABY!

1 Like

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by jerflakes(m): 5:59am On Mar 16, 2018
Mynd44:

The same God that allows divorce on grounds of cheating?

I'm catholic, we don't do divorce

2 Likes

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by CastedAyo: 5:59am On Mar 16, 2018
wink2015:

Somehow this look like a fabricated story by torimill.com to drive taffic to their website. Not minding the facebook response which could have equally been fabricated.

Nigerian women hardly talk about sex in the public.

But the story is actually a TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCE.

But the only thing is that NA FABY!

Ok.
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 16, 2018
KangaIye:
Madam judging from your write up, you are still young and not up to 40, you still look attractive, this is the best time to move on and find another man your children can't be your husband at this time because they are still kids not an adult. I would have advised you to stay if your husband is fucking you but he is not so move and find happiness life is too short to be self servicing and fucking machine.

Younger girls with low mileage are searching for men and yet have found none.

What are the odds an older woman with 3 children will find another man. Except you are suggesting she joins one of these prostitution rings many divorced women belong to.
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by ryd3(m): 6:01am On Mar 16, 2018
Respect is important in a marriage. For a man to marry another woman under the same roof is the height of disrespect. But the woman is bound financially to the man, he knows it and would continue taking her for a ride. So, let her choose between happiness and money. Happiness requires a divorce, money keeps her in the harem.

7 Likes

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Harddiskng(m): 6:04am On Mar 16, 2018

I wouldn't mind to have sex with my husband but begging him to is not an option!!

CorGier:
Did I hear her say demanding sex from her own husband is not an option? The ego on some ladies huh.

My brother wetin we never see with these our eyes. The source of some people’s problem dey look them korokoro but they always fail to knowledge it.

Reminds of a story about the woman that went to a herbalist asking for love portion that her husband doesn’t love her again. That her husband doesn’t even talk to her.

The lady was like a daughter to Baba, na so Baba think think think oo. Finally he gave her the “charm”, unknown to the woman; What Baba gave her was just an ordinary local version of Maggi.

Baba instructed that the woman must cook for her husband everyday and put small of the “charm” in the food. Then she must beg him and do everything to please him, so he eats her food everyday. Say the “charm” strong, say anyday wey her husband dey house and doesn’t eat her food gobe fit happen.

Na so the woman come back beaming with smile after one month say “Baba the charm work ehen”. Then Baba laughed and opened up say na ordinary local maggi i give you my daughter; oya go home and always treat your husband well and with respect.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Butoneday2(m): 6:04am On Mar 16, 2018
Having an affire is not the best option what u need to do is to change ur game I mean ur mode of dressing try something new seduce him with ur dressing or wear hot mini skirt for him package ur sef very well prepare his favourite meal for him. Give him sweet names and stop calling him 'papa' Ayo. And never u think of phuvckig outside if u luv ur husband as u claim,try this method and u will see someting diff. Aunty wear hot tranparent skirt with white pant for him make sure u wear it b/4 he comes back from work serve him water to drink after that sit dowun and have ur legs open for him peep. Though he's ur husband but he will like to peep men always like dat. Parade ur sef for him to see ur back and come and thank me later. Good luck.
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Cutehector(m): 6:05am On Mar 16, 2018
Mynd44:
Why have an affair when you can divorce him? He has made it clear that he does not want you anymore so why bother?

Everytime I hear nonsense like "I am staying because of my children" I wonder what that is about. As much as broken homes affect children, a home that is in conflict does more harm than a broken home.

You have 3 boys and you are allowing them see their father treat you like a rag yet you think you are doing the best for them? I hope she knows those kids will probably grow up to make useless statements like "why can't women of nowadays endure like my mother did?" She is raising children that will think it os okay to do this and a "good woman" is supposed to soak it in.

You are supposed to show your kids that women need love too and deserve respect.
You are supposed to show that marriage is not by force, that people deserve to be happy even if it means going their own way.

I hope she makes the right choice and does what is right for her sanity, her well being, the children she claims to live for and the culture.

Jon snow.. You know nothing... grin na joke ooo.. Abeg ooo wink
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by metroid(m): 6:07am On Mar 16, 2018
Mynd44:

So an adult having sex is a vice?

Would you type this same thing if a woman denied her husband sex for 24 months?

Help me ask dem oh

2 Likes

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Evince(m): 6:09am On Mar 16, 2018
boss1310:
the man seems to be wealthy cos you never complained of wants rather sexual needs,I don't think you want to divorce him like people are advising because if he is poor am sure you would have left him
am also against divorce but madam as a man I have to tell you that once a man is tired of you no matter your seductive attire,perfumes and improved behaviour it will be too hard to find you attractive again sexually.his attention is somewhere else now
i will still advise that you kindly study your competition and know what is it about her that made her irresistible to your husband,when you do that try getting his attention but if he doesn't change better leave him cos we the men sometimes value that woman who leave us than the one who stayed and take all our poo,he will come begging before you know it

You have said it all. My own advice is if she try new ways and the man looked not, then let her divorce and get herself a man.

Yes marriage is for better for worse only when both are in it not when one is intentionally punishing the other.

If the fire is down in a man about a particular woman, it can never ignite again.

1 Like

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Cutehector(m): 6:11am On Mar 16, 2018
Personally I see this as the greatest insult in one's life..

For one to disregard the presence of his wife even to the extent of bringing another woman to live with the first wife is an insult to the highest degree in life.

But what would hector do if he found himself in such shoes?

Hector would just end that marriage there and then. That's if hector were the woman...

6 Likes

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by anjieross(f): 6:13am On Mar 16, 2018
Simple advice:Change your wardrobe,wear some cologne,ensure you always look good from head to toe seductive n gorgeous act like he does not exist.But remember to always care for your kids.Flirt n be with a man that can take care of you then dump the sorry ass of a husband...No woman deserves to be unhappy

4 Likes

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by papauju(m): 6:14am On Mar 16, 2018
ednut1:
So many people are enduring marriage because of their children. Total bull#hit
pray and get someone to marry first
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Iscoalarcon: 6:16am On Mar 16, 2018
Mynd44:

wow so even you can comment like this shocked nice one supermod kiss
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Funjosh(m): 6:18am On Mar 16, 2018
I will advise her to swallow her ego and ask her husband that she also Wants sex from him, I'd the man now refuse then that is when I believed there is a problem.

1 Like

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Chuks9000: 6:18am On Mar 16, 2018
ultimate73:

hypocrite, what does giving kids good foundation has to do with sex?
I'm sure we read the frequent "cheating gone wrong" stories. She is too precious to give anybody the opportunity to bring harm to her or her kids.

As for the name calling, we know a child's self bathe is only on the tommy (maturity will maybe come after your teenage).
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by eyinjuege: 6:21am On Mar 16, 2018
Everybody with their problems. When push comes to shove, what to do will naturally come to her.

4 Likes

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by thunderbabs: 6:22am On Mar 16, 2018
Even if a woman ve 7 children, she will still have need for sex. Sex is not only for procreation,its also for pleasure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by baddosky1: 6:28am On Mar 16, 2018
CorGier:
Did I hear her say demanding sex from her own husband is not an option? The ego on some ladies huh.

Don't mind the yeye woman. She can't beg him for sex but she wants to go and do it outside the confines of marriage. Mtchewww!

1 Like

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by baddosky1: 6:31am On Mar 16, 2018
anjieross:
Simple advice:Change your wardrobe,wear some cologne,ensure you always look good from head to toe seductive n gorgeous act like he does not exist.But remember to always care for your kids.Flirt n be with a man that can take care of you then dump the sorry ass of a husband...No woman deserves to be unhappy

Madam...you don't "dump" a husband...you "file for divorce". Na your types dey see marriage as relationship.
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 16, 2018
This comment tho

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by highqueen(f): 6:37am On Mar 16, 2018
nawa
madam,you deh try...
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by hardon1(m): 6:37am On Mar 16, 2018
First of all I smell the man is rich, hence she for don leave am since

anyway, She can do what ever makes her happy but dont leave the marriage... Most situations like this turn around for good of the first wife as the man gegins to age

most lustful men who married multiple wives cos they cant keep their d**k in one place tend to cleave and love to their first as they age.
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by zicoraads: 6:39am On Mar 16, 2018
Mynd44:

Mynd Mynd. See as you get plenty sense grin

Oya coman have a drink on me tongue

You nailed it cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners / Marriage Gone Wrong / Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.