Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady (44317 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by zicoraads: 6:40am On Mar 16, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
This comment tho
That one weak me grin
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by trustworthy1(f): 6:41am On Mar 16, 2018
jerflakes:

I'm catholic, we don't do divorce
I have seen Catholic couples that are divorced infact it was announced in a Catholic Church that they are no longer husband and wife. And besides Bible said that one can divorce on the grounds of cheating.

3 Likes

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by anselaw(m): 6:41am On Mar 16, 2018
If u cant endure,file a divorce
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Niceguy123: 6:42am On Mar 16, 2018
Chuks9000:
Sex urge is the same as smoking or any other urge for that matter.
Your life does not depend it.
Teach yourself what is important in life and the vices will flee.
Do you have kids? Now is the time to give them the foundation of love and self determination.
Goodluck.
what nonsense is this one saying

4 Likes

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Mynd44: 6:42am On Mar 16, 2018
hardon1:
First of all I smell the man is rich, hence she for don leave am since

anyway, She can do what ever makes her happy but dont leave the marriage... Most situations like this turn around for good of the first wife as the man gegins to age

most lustful men who married multiple wives cos they cant keep their d**k in one place tend to cleave and love to their first as they age.
They do not cling to their first wife as they age, they become helpless and need someone to use as doctor/nurse and mail. That is not love and no human should be subjected to that.

Besides, why can't se enjoy her youth in the confines of her marriage? A marriage should be enjoyed and not endured and if there is no enjoyment, it isn't worth it

9 Likes

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Josiahadams22: 6:46am On Mar 16, 2018
hmm so?
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by CorleonOfSicily: 6:48am On Mar 16, 2018
Women are the cause of most marital woes and they would be the ones to cry louder.
Touch a woman today; she is tired. Tomorrow; headache etc for 6months, 1 year. Some women are stone cold wicked. When the man begins his own,they will be calling for help! Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Mynd44: 6:51am On Mar 16, 2018
zicoraads:

Mynd Mynd. See as you get plenty sense grin

Oya coman have a drink on me tongue

You nailed it cool
I prefer a GF

1 Like

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 16, 2018
I wonder what women benefit from marriages in times like this, I like sex a lot, so can't imagine two years no sex unless wife has medical condition if not mehn cheat, there's only one life can't spend it in misery esp if there's no afterlife.

3 Likes

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by kastroud(m): 6:58am On Mar 16, 2018
its funny to think that I would advocate for divorce here but that I believe is the best option. besides when God gave his condition he named marital infidelity of which the woman claims the husband has been chief culprit in doing if not for anything that removes any spiritual side from the argument. I honestly believe that this is one of those women who leave of men and have no money of their own which is why she doesn't want to divorce coz she would go around crying about how to take care of her kids.
my advice would be simply for her to start something or get a job become financially stable and file for a divorce I don't know any court that would give the children to the husband after his numerous affairs if not for anything rather than financial stability.
so please let her leave this marriage now coz I can say first hand that its not easy as a child growing and seeing ur parents in an unhappy marriage it spoils you emotionally.

4 Likes

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by OboOlora(f): 6:59am On Mar 16, 2018
Mynd44:

For better for worse only happens when both parties are enduring. When one party is the one causing the worse and enjoying it, those words become meaningless
It becomes for better for stay for worse for go grin

1 Like

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 16, 2018
pcguru1:
I wonder what women benefit from marriages in times like this, I like sex a lot, so can't imagine two years no sex unless wife has medical condition if not mehn cheat, there's only one life can't spend it in misery esp if there's no afterlife.

Hehehehe. See Zicoraads partner in sex grin

Well, It isn't the lack of sex that will make me leave sef...it is the total disregard he had for our vow. I don't do polygamy.

1 Like

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Fourwinds: 6:59am On Mar 16, 2018
olasaad:

Thankyou ooo that's why I like nairaland see those selfish facebook guys advising the woman to endure the tortured. Somebody is suffering from emotional stress and you are asking her to dress well, repackage herself blah blah blah! Can someone really pretend to be happy when she's not God I don't want this kind of selfish man ooo
hmmmm....I thought ladies said sex na food..

so they like the narrowing down game too....

and masturbation is no longer satisfactory.... meaning dickk is the ultimate.... ladies stop pretending
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 16, 2018
I don't know, if she is a traditionist, Muslim , Animist or proffesed Christian.
If she is a traditionist, Muslim , Animist, such allowed polygamy and adultery.
If she is a proffesed Christian, they allowed ploygamy and adultery also, if the husband has taken another wife, he have failed to obey his master Jesus Christ and his so called pastors and Reverend also who might have given tactical support. Probably he pays his title as when due.
Matthew 19 verses 3-9 emphasis on verse.
In God's view the are no longer married, neither is the woman free from guilt, for entetaining the thoughts of extra martial affairs, the decision is hers to divorce or not to divorce
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by talk2percy(m): 7:03am On Mar 16, 2018
Nawa o, the man is wicked shaa...I can't do that to my wife. 2 years!??
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by jerflakes(m): 7:05am On Mar 16, 2018
trustworthy1:

I have seen Catholic couples that are divorced infact it was announced in a Catholic Church that they are no longer husband and wife. And besides Bible said that one can divorce on the grounds of cheating.

It's a lie, you have not seen Catholics that have divorced in a Catholic Church

They usually change churches because of that

Which part of the Bible says you can divorce on grounds of cheating?

2 Likes

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by frozen70(f): 7:05am On Mar 16, 2018
Priscy01:
A Nigerian woman shared her marital woes on a Facebook group and the replies she got are quite interesting to read.

According to the woman, her husband hasn't been intimate with her for 2 years though they live in the same house but they are living like a tenant. She said he married a new wife and brought her home and he now gives his undivided attention to his new pregnant wife and cares nothing for her. She's now asking if she should have an affair with another man who is asking her out, seeing as she is tired of masturbating.

Read what the woman wrote below;
NO SEX WITH MY HUSBAND FOR ALMOST 2YEARS, CAN I HAVE AN AFFAIRS?
My husband has not touched me for almost 2years. Is it still wrong for me to look for someone else?
We are in a marriage of 15years with 3 boys.
Almost 5years ago he asked if I minded if he had a second wife.
I told him I did mind because I hate polygamous marriage setting but he had the second wife anyway and has had several several affairs since.
He hasn't touched me since almost 2 years, we live as flat mates.
He wouldn't let me leave with my kids because he wanted to stay in the house together with his new wife who's pregnant and centre of his attention.
A man has shown interest in me, is it still wrong to have a physical relationship with him, even though I still live with my husband.
I haven't had a physical relationship for 2years. I'm tired of masturbation and dying to be touched and pleasure by my husband but he never look at me!!
I wouldn't mind to have sex with my husband but begging him to is not an option!!
I'm only in this marriage because of my children otherwise, I would have long gone!!
I need advice please."

As expected, lots of advice were given to the woman and most of them will leave you shaking your head.

Read their advice below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/no-sex-with-my-husband-for-almost-2years-can-i-have-an-affair-lady-asks-see-advice.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
You are human being with blood running in your systems, it's painfu though but pls make your self happy.
In as much as you are still leaving with that beast, be respectful and still go ahead and rock your life codedly, what I mean by codedly is, don't give him chance to notice your plans, don't get carried away when you get a man that will show you love, enjoy yourselves and make love to the fullest with whom so ever that you wish.
Avoid quarrels with the new wife as picking quarrels with her will show you the exist door because she would want to take position because that animal that called himself a man has proven to her that she is the ultimate.
Don't ever be sad with your situations because it won't help lol you in Any way.
If you are already working start savings because he might struck at anytime so be prepared incase he sticks.
Among the men that may want to come your way, pls look for the one that will give you the sexual pleasure you desire and at the same time take care of you financially.
Improves in your dress sense and really package your self but be careful for him not to suspect you.
Every communications or chat you have with any man pls delete it immediately incase he stumble on your phone.
While he is enjoying himself in the house go out and give your self what you have been deprived off.

1 Like

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by CSTR2: 7:06am On Mar 16, 2018
Mynd44:

That's one of the most annoying things ever.

Endure a marriage and raise kids that are flawed eventually
No matter, how flawed a marriage is, as long as the man is not a physical threat to the mother, then the kids are still better off compared to a broken home.

The damage a broken home does to children is incomparable and incalculable.

Don't give terrible advise on nairaland. Many are naive here.
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by no1madman(m): 7:07am On Mar 16, 2018
Niceguy123:
what nonsense is this one saying
simply nothing!

1 Like

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by herraph: 7:09am On Mar 16, 2018
Priscy01:
A Nigerian woman shared her marital woes on a Facebook group and the replies she got are quite interesting to read.

According to the woman, her husband hasn't been intimate with her for 2 years though they live in the same house but they are living like a tenant. She said he married a new wife and brought her home and he now gives his undivided attention to his new pregnant wife and cares nothing for her. She's now asking if she should have an affair with another man who is asking her out, seeing as she is tired of masturbating.

Read what the woman wrote below;
NO SEX WITH MY HUSBAND FOR ALMOST 2YEARS, CAN I HAVE AN AFFAIRS?
My husband has not touched me for almost 2years. Is it still wrong for me to look for someone else?
We are in a marriage of 15years with 3 boys.
Almost 5years ago he asked if I minded if he had a second wife.
I told him I did mind because I hate polygamous marriage setting but he had the second wife anyway and has had several several affairs since.
He hasn't touched me since almost 2 years, we live as flat mates.
He wouldn't let me leave with my kids because he wanted to stay in the house together with his new wife who's pregnant and centre of his attention.
A man has shown interest in me, is it still wrong to have a physical relationship with him, even though I still live with my husband.
I haven't had a physical relationship for 2years. I'm tired of masturbation and dying to be touched and pleasure by my husband but he never look at me!!
I wouldn't mind to have sex with my husband but begging him to is not an option!!
I'm only in this marriage because of my children otherwise, I would have long gone!!
I need advice please."

As expected, lots of advice were given to the woman and most of them will leave you shaking your head.

Read their advice below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/no-sex-with-my-husband-for-almost-2years-can-i-have-an-affair-lady-asks-see-advice.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Fellow Nairalanders we can all see the problem
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by olasaad(f): 7:09am On Mar 16, 2018
Fourwinds:
hmmmm....I thought ladies said sex na food..

so they like the narrowing down game too....

and masturbation is no longer satisfactory.... meaning dickk is the ultimate.... ladies stop pretending

Who is talking of sex here? I mean how can my husband brings in his mistress to the same house I'm leaving, this is wrong even in Islamic perspectives they are not supposed to leave in the same house...mtchewww keep your useless dick
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Pataricatering(f): 7:09am On Mar 16, 2018
You are still asking ? After two years and a new wife you haven’t realized that you sef need a new man ? Mscheew !

2 Likes

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:10am On Mar 16, 2018
They keep telling you to marry whom you both truly love each other but wouldn't listen
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Olii(f): 7:14am On Mar 16, 2018
Donald3d:
WTF
Which kin useless advice all those people dey give sef
Emotional torture is sometimes more painful than physical torture
A much as I hate divorce, that's the best thing in this situation, she does not mean anything to him anymore.
Whether she did anything wrong or not, is not the point here, she is of no use to him anymore and he has made that CLEAR.
If she did something wrong to warrant his actions, she should still divorce and go and chop the regret of her actions, if she didn't do anything wrong she should still divorce and lick her wounds.
If he was just cheating its a different thing , she can easily try to mend things, but he has married someone else, gave her belle and brought here in , ahn ahn !! shocked shocked
Chai, poor woman.

I also understand her concerns for her children, that is probably what is making the decision tougher.The other woman go suffer them if she leaves.Chai !. Why do people just make marriage complicated, its should'nt be this hard na .

Nairalanders, shine your eyes before choosing a life partner, pray, as you probe spiritually, probe physically too.If there are any red flags you can't tolerate or you feel uncomfortable with, talk to your prospective partner about it, if they are not willing to change before you tie the knot .WALK !!
God bless us all with good life partners that would give us peace and happiness.Just make sure you return the favor of giving your partner peace and happiness
thank u very much for that, I'm disappointed at some peoples comment.
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by princeadams11: 7:17am On Mar 16, 2018
Mynd44:
Why have an affair when you can divorce him? He has made it clear that he does not want you anymore so why bother?

Everytime I hear nonsense like "I am staying because of my children" I wonder what that is about. As much as broken homes affect children, a home that is in conflict does more harm than a broken home.

You have 3 boys and you are allowing them see their father treat you like a rag yet you think you are doing the best for them? I hope she knows those kids will probably grow up to make useless statements like "why can't women of nowadays endure like my mother did?" She is raising children that will think it os okay to do this and a "good woman" is supposed to soak it in.

You are supposed to show your kids that women need love too and deserve respect.
You are supposed to let your kids know it is wrong to be mean to other people.
You are supposed to show that marriage is not by force, that people deserve to be happy even if it means going their own way.

I hope she makes the right choice and does what is right for her sanity, her well being, the children she claims to live for and the culture.

But then again, what do I know? I am even single sef
Easier said than done. Divorce is not the solution to their marital crises. They can exploit a lot of ways such as trying to solve it within themselves, involving families, guardians, churches and mosque. People who divorce in marriages for any reason end of in regrets at one point or the other most especially when kids are involved. So please, let's try and encourage our brothers and sisters instead of advising them to file for divorce because God won't be happy with both of them and you the adviser.
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 16, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Well, It isn't the lack of sex that will make me leave sef...it is the total disregard he had for our vow. I don't do polygamy.

Lol sexless marriage is not joke, it kills the individual , these days am beginning to think no one respects their vows or maybe its the bad news hitting the net and not the good news. We need more good couples sharing their stories its getting depressing here.

1 Like

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by princeadams11: 7:23am On Mar 16, 2018
ednut1:
So many people are enduring marriage because of their children. Total bull#hit
Every human has his own form of trial. Some, is marriage, some financial, some health. Your ability to understand your trial period and address it amicably distinguish you from weak and people of no faith. So, let's understand that things happen for a reason in life. Our parents are not perfect and yet they are still together. Why can't we endure the hurdles. We determine who we are by what we do, so, let's not take ugly decisions out of anger.
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 16, 2018
AntiBrutus:

All these while esp when I reply to you, I always assumed you were male because of the Brutus name.
Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by eallstar: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2018
Mynd44:
Why have an affair when you can divorce him? He has made it clear that he does not want you anymore so why bother?

Everytime I hear nonsense like "I am staying because of my children" I wonder what that is about. As much as broken homes affect children, a home that is in conflict does more harm than a broken home.

You have 3 boys and you are allowing them see their father treat you like a rag yet you think you are doing the best for them? I hope she knows those kids will probably grow up to make useless statements like "why can't women of nowadays endure like my mother did?" She is raising children that will think it os okay to do this and a "good woman" is supposed to soak it in.

You are supposed to show your kids that women need love too and deserve respect.
You are supposed to let your kids know it is wrong to be mean to other people.
You are supposed to show that marriage is not by force, that people deserve to be happy even if it means going their own way.

I hope she makes the right choice and does what is right for her sanity, her well being, the children she claims to live for and the culture.

But then again, what do I know? I am even single sef

why are you saying this nonsense stuff above?
when you haven't heard second party story #husband.
do you know maybe the woman used to starved the husband sex? and
makes him beg every time?
maybe the cups have changed now when d husband now have an option?
you never can tell
next time don't say trash when you only heard one side of the story.
it can be the husband that is even d victim here
maybe d wife cook up the story so people can pity on her.
what do I know self? am just saying.

2 Likes

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by utenwuson: 7:37am On Mar 16, 2018
everyone should learn from this..... "begging her husband for sex is not an option" to me that's the door reason the man refused touching her and it degenerated to the extent of two good yrs, no man in this entire world can endure the process of always being the one to initiate sex in the house, it's even disgusting to me, it makes the man look desperate and to the man it's looks as if it's a favor from the wife... it's one of the reason men cheat mostly, and that's why Nigerian needs to embrace counselling before and during marriage..... instead of me begging my wife all time for sex, I rather get a university babe who bring different stuff to the bedroom, bj, 69,doggy and many more.

2 Likes

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by UjuJoan2: 7:39am On Mar 16, 2018
Please find someone and fucc your brians out abeg. Which Kain yeye question be this? Two years with sex and your husband is there tending to s new wife, and you're still here asking questions.

Na wa!

3 Likes

Re: "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady by UjuJoan2: 7:42am On Mar 16, 2018
utenwuson:
everyone should learn from this..... "begging her husband for sex is not an option" to me that's the door reason the man refused touching her and it degenerated to the extent of two good yrs, no man in this entire world can endure the process of always being the one to initiate sex in the house, it's even disgusting to me, it makes the man look desperate and to the man it's looks as if it's a favor from the wife... it's one of the reason men cheat mostly, and that's why Nigerian needs to embrace counselling before and during marriage..... instead of me begging my wife all time for sex, I rather get a university babe who bring different stuff to the bedroom, bj, 69,doggy and many more.

But you'll still have to chase the university babe and ask her for sex. There's a difference between initiating sex and being sexually interesting. Me I will not ask for sex, but that doesn't mean if my husband touches me I won't fucc him to Oblivion.

If you want to cheat go ahead, just don't blame it on your wife.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners / Marriage Gone Wrong / Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.