Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (59696 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Why Do Men Here Not Like Feminist, Women Not Like Redpillers? / Orgasm, Feminist Women And Witchery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl(m): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Oya bring the irrelevant things I have posted can you compare them to yours?I am even insulting myself by quoting you.

I blame you? no be me carry my legs come nairaland sad,,if you get to know me in real life you'll remember the saying "respect people that are higher than your class ",you're using a cheap phone to access the web doesn't mean you should pick on people,, thank you.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
mmmm,undecided
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
Preshy561:

lol,I'm serious ni tongue

so you're still in a car since abi
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

so you're still in a car since abi
yeap
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

I blame you? no be me carry my legs come nairaland sad,,if you get to know me in real life you'll remember the saying "respect people that are higher than your class ",you're using a cheap phone to access the web doesn't mean you should pick on people,, thank you.
Oya buy me a phone.Higher class when you have not even brought out your roadmap for life abeg let me laugh.I dey use chinko phone some people will not kill me.Your name is upset girl so live up to it.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2018

Two fighting
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by makydebbie(f): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This post irked me but I would pass because you cannot stand me in real life if you could not understand what makydebbie meant fine.And sometimes when I am on this forum I don't waste my time looking for trouble or contribute rubbish like you are notoriously known to do here.
Hope her words didn't get to you? We know how people who brag online are in reality.

You're not a troublemaker dear, you both shouldn't be compared at all.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
greiboy:

Two fighting
Best moment cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by makydebbie(f): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

With all this plenty talk, are you not the same person at dp? Sorry, but there's nothing spectacular about you and all this class you're shouting.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Hope her words didn't get to you? We know how people who brag online are in reality.

Hy kiss
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
makydebbie:

angry two fighting grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
makydebbie:

Thank you I don't compare myself with anyone sorry for the way I replied you on the other thread before.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by makydebbie(f): 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
greiboy:
angry two fighting grin

I'm not fighting joor lol. As if you don't like fight. cheesy
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl(m): 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
makydebbie:
With all this plenty talk, are you not the same person at dp? Sorry, but there's nothing spectacular about you and all this class you're shouting.

lol,, you had to check my profile. aren't you the dark, ugly babe on your dp? all these people stop tempting me. go get a live abeg if you don't have anything to do just switch off your phone
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shroud: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

feminists don't hate men, stop generalizing that statement sad there is difference between feminism and misandry
they both loath men. One's just dumber than the other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Borbrisky: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

Hy kiss

Hi kiss
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by makydebbie(f): 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

Hy kiss
Hello.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by makydebbie(f): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Thank you I don't compare myself with anyone sorry for the way I replied you on the other thread before.
Other thread? I can't remember. But it's okay dear. Ignore her, she's not worth the stress.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl(m): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Oya buy me a phone.Higher class when you have not even brought out your roadmap for life abeg let me laugh.I dey use chinko phone some people will not kill me.Your name is upset girl so live up to it.

funny, keep displaying your stupidity sad,you're the only one that have laid a roadmap for life, funny.

someone that is not even a graduate! poor girl please leave me alone abeg!!! kwanu sad
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm not fighting joor lol. As if you don't like fight. cheesy
Yes, I enjoy e fights to a certain extent cry

I meant this fight is between two people, don't join them. it will be an unfair advantage grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Hello.
Yea, how do you do?
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Borbrisky: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

Yea, how do you do?
undecided
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
Borbrisky:

Hi kiss
Awfr?
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
Borbrisky:

Hi kiss
Awfr?
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

funny, keep displaying your stupidity sad,you're the only one that have laid a roadmap for life, funny.

someone that is not even a graduate! poor girl please leave me alone abeg!!! kwanu sad
Yes o I am not a graduate at least I have education as my priority for now it is part of the roadmap because I do not plan on stopping there I would go higher I don't know you but I cannot say the same for you.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl(m): 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
even with the cheap dress she's putting on she still have guts to say irrelevant things here, lmao never thought ghanians are wack. that dress won't be up to 600naira here, I kindly use such for cleaning rags.

class is bae# kiss
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by makydebbie(f): 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

lol,, you had to check my profile. aren't you the black girl at do? all these people stop tempting me. go get a live abeg if you don't have anything to do just switch off your phone
I've checked your profile sis, I've seen your two by four legs that looks like both are trying to run away from your overwhelming stupidity.

Yes, I'm black and beautiful. And I don't go about 'screaming' it everyone can see it. Unlike your 'class' which seems to be far from you. Maybe it's the stench?

But babe na, it's my phone lol, you can't tell me what to do with my phone and data. And seriously I don't do this with your type. You're not intellectually fit to converse with me.

Hmm I'll go and get a live cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

Awfr?
Donstan the guy done come again o.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl(m): 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes o I am not a graduate at least I have education as my priority for now it is part of the roadmap because I do not plan on stopping there I would go higher I don't know you but I cannot say the same for you.

stop quoting me now, which kind wahala be this one, did I stop you from going for M.Sc?
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by makydebbie(f): 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
greiboy:
Yes, I enjoy e fights to a certain extent cry

I meant this fight is between two people, don't join them. it will be an unfair advantage grin
Okay, I'm not doing again.

Cc TheUpsetGirl I'm sorry. I don't like dissing ladies. lipsrsealed cry
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Borbrisky: 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

Awfr?
I'm fine bae u?
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by makydebbie(f): 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

Yea, how do you do?
I'm just stressed as fvck. You?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (70) (Reply)

Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House / The Pains Of A Busty Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.