Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (59884 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Why Do Men Here Not Like Feminist, Women Not Like Redpillers? / Orgasm, Feminist Women And Witchery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
greiboy:
why didn't you dispute this when shay claimed she referenced you

I was even initially disputing this, but you attacked me instead, rather than correct her

Anyways, it is all in the past now.

I only responded because I saw your mention

oh I remember now,, when she said she wants to educate you but you've to open up yourself before she can educate your brain grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Lsofdk(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

Stop explaining to me, BOY.

Take this explanations to Strength of materials and Structural theory tutors grin

I care less.

You are done with me, you are done with me, yet you are still mentioning me grin cheesy

Gerrarahia mehn grin
You just use style tell us your discipline

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

dude it's like you're mentally sick, you need help undecided

Hahah grin

My BOY..My BOY cheesy

How's hustle?, client dn show?

I can help you with easy access to western union pullout without obstructions. cheesy

Just be humble cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lsofdk:

You just use style tell us your discipline

Respect to you brO, for decoding that cheesy

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

oh I remember now,, when she said she wants to educate you but you've to open up yourself before she can educate your brain grin grin
Yes, misswrite felt I am not open to acquire new knowledge and she also believed i question the intentions of nairaland feminists to glorify her and scold others. And her feminist friends came out in full support of that statement with all their hearts.

In addition, she felt I shouldn't have insulted a lady that took it upon herself to insult me.

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
The question is still yet be answered
I don't know why donstan18 got in the middle of this argument

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
greiboy:
What question? cheesy
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
greiboy:

the babe keeps avoiding the question
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Lsofdk(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

Respect to you brO, for decoding that cheesy
Lol and you too for being there cool
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

What question? cheesy

donstan 18 I don't know if she's your gf, but you're trying to derail this thread so she wouldn't answer the questions. anyway why are you doing this?, do you think calling me a boy would make me to stop questioning her intelligence?
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

What question? cheesy
How is anti feminist ladies suffering from Stockholm syndrome?

And how does that have anything to do with feminism?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by shaybebaby(f): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
MissWrite:

simply put?

Smh.

Here is that quote in response to Grei boy from page 4. Read it, and whatever you don't understand I will explain.

And to your question whether I have seen Oprah or any reputable feminist say that anti-feminist women are sex starved................was I supposed to keep watch for you?

Politely savage. Now that is pure class. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lsofdk:

Lol and you too for being there cool

Bless up brO! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
greiboy:
Yes, misswrite felt I am not open to acquire new knowledge and she also believed i question the intentions of nairaland feminists to glorify her and scold others. And her feminist friends came out in full support of that statement with all their hearts.

In addition, she felt I shouldn't have insulted a lady that took it upon herself to insult me.

lol, you caused it by yourself. you were always praising her and snubbing the other self acclaimed feminists until she showed you her true colours grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
preshy have you taken a sip? tongue
me that's travelling tongue
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
greiboy:

she will never answer this question.. I asked her if she has seen Oprah Winfrey and Beyonce saying such things she couldn't answer but swayed off the line asking me a useless question.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by neezar: 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
What are you folks discussing that the page is already on number 32

Nawa oo
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

donstan 18 I don't know if she's your gf, but you're trying to derail this thread so she wouldn't answer the questions. anyway why are you doing this?, do you think calling me a boy would make me to stop questioning her intelligence?

Hahahahahah cheesy grin..... Girlfriend kor, sugar mum ni grin

You and i knows that I care less cheesy

You'v been asking and disturbing her to answer you, she tried doing it and you then said you don't argue with her type cheesy who's the confused one here?

Greiboy should be the one questioning my assumed derailing attempts, not you cheesy
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
greiboy:

Did she claim such?
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

lol, you caused it by yourself. you were always praising her and snubbing the other self acclaimed feminists until she showed you her true colours grin
I praised her for intelligence and knowledge on the subject of discussion, which is feminism. I also praised for her objectivity on major social issues. I don't regret praising her for intelligence and the knowledge of feminism because it is true. I am not sure of her objectivity anymore.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
mmmmm,unu nwere time undecided
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

Did she claim such?
Did she support such? on what grounds did she support it ?

A person made reference to her statement with her knowledge, but she didn't dismiss these claims as misunderstanding on the part of the person.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by MissWrite(f): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
shaybebaby:

Politely savage. Now that is pure class. grin

grin grin grin

Babe, if there's a prize for filth, I concede it. That's not my turf.

How have you been, gorgeous?

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by ReinaFarine: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
greiboy:
Did she support such? on what grounds did she support it ?

A person made reference to her statement with her knowledge, but she didn't dismiss this claims as misunderstanding on the part of the person.

Lol.

In total, you are questioning why she didn't debunk that ?
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by shaybebaby(f): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
MissWrite:

Lol.....sorry about the mention. I just needed the context. I'm not disputing shay's point. I told you she expatiated ONE of mine. I didn't limit it to that single point. I didn't even limit it to the seven points I gave, with that disclaimer.
Baby gal, I commend your patience.. Truly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by shaybebaby(f): 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
MissWrite:

grin grin grin

Babe, if there's a prize for filth, I concede it. That's not my turf.

How have you been, gorgeous?
Preoccupied, dossing and trying to get out my head and act instead. All in good time though, once I overcome the inertia, I'll be up and away.

You?
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

Lol.

In total, you are questioning why she didn't debunk that ?
No, I am questioning why she supported that.

I have been through this with them. They will soon come up with another angle and their nairaland minions will support them. grin

However, I deal with the real world where I actually do more to liberate women than most self proclaimed feminists do here. So I am not ready to argue trivia issues.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by MissWrite(f): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
shaybebaby:

Preoccupied, dossing and trying to get out my head and act instead. All in good time though, once I overcome the inertia, I'll be up and away.

You?

Lol........ Probably the same thing in a different place. I'm at the office, and I've let the work pile up angry. But I will persevere. All in good time, as you say. smiley

I wish you luck with overcoming your inertia, sweetie, and a lovey day kiss kiss kiss
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
greiboy:
No, I am questioning why she supported that.

I have been through this with them. They will soon come up with another angle and their nairaland minions will support them. grin

However, I deal with the real world where I actually do more to liberate women than most self proclaimed feminists do here. So I am not ready to argue trivia issues.

Honestly brO, i sometimes admire your endurance, tolerance and the logic attention you give these ladies during argument.

I personally hope not to learn it because 90% of Nland ladies don't worth it.

I think, she debunked supporting that sex starved shii.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
you see what I'm talking about? @greiboi she keep ignoring the question, LMAO
intelligent indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

Honestly brO, i sometimes admire your endurance, tolerance and the logic attention you give these ladies during argument.

I personally hope not to learn it because 90% of Nland ladies don't worth it.

I think, she debunked supporting that sex starved shii.

you're sounding cool now, seems like you were hungry grin she never debunked it, okay donstan let's say you hate guys who spend for babes, does that mean you should call people who spend on their ladies goats?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (70) (Reply)

Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up / At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted / Are These Memes About Women True or False? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.