Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (59863 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Why Do Men Here Not Like Feminist, Women Not Like Redpillers? / Orgasm, Feminist Women And Witchery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
HITTED:

Taa! You're not Sekkxy. The Sekkxy I know is a Politics Section troll and she can insult for Owerri.
that's why I stopped and deactivated nawwgrin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by MissWrite(f): 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I couldn't find the original post.. miss you see where you said anti feminist ladies are Stockholmed?

This is not my moniker. The post you're looking for is on page 4, in response to Grei boy
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL. When an alternate is so nice to me...I am so sure we have some history with our main. Am I right? grin

once upon a time tongue kiss
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
They are now crying.

Donstan can be annoying eh!!!

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
They are now crying.

Donstan can be annoying eh!!!
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, i really don't burst or strive to impress m'fvckers cheesy

I love serving what is asked from me, just like that BOY upsetgirl mentioned me with HIS troll thinking every one will tolerate like MisWrite did cheesy
lool,okay.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
MissWrite:

This is not my moniker. The post you're looking for is on page 4, in response to Grei boy

she made reference to your post... don't you see your name there?? you're such an incredible liar, thank you for your time.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by HITTED(m): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
Preshy561:

that's why I stopped and deactivated nawwgrin

You're not Sekkxy, I'm seeing a different person in your DP.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by MissWrite(f): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

she made reference to your post... don't you see your name there?? you're such an incredible liar, thank you for your time.

Lmao grin........I give you attention and you run away? Quote the contentious post. It's on page 4.

This is just baffling. You can't find a quote from me that says what you claim I said? Then what are you so upset about? What was this about?

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by makydebbie(f): 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Thank you now get back to the biscuit company and have a nice day.
Lol, it's cool when you respect people's hustle tho. I know she doesn't, but I also know you're the bigger person here.

3 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

I just LOVE her with no reason grin

MissWrite, will you marry me cheesy
grin
donstan18:

I just LOVE her with no reason grin

MissWrite, will you marry me cheesy
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by ReinaFarine: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
Theupsetgirl1, are you theupsetgirl?
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
HITTED:

You're not Sekkxy, I'm seeing a different person in your DP.
lol,
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
DonPiiko:
This your meme dey kill me I don thief am for use on twitter
hahahahacheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Theupsetgirl1, are you theupsetgirl?

yes
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, it's cool when you respect people's hustle tho. I know she doesn't, but I also know you're the bigger person here.

you have time oh.. someone that doesn't even have a job,, you really reply trolls.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
MissWrite:

Lmao grin........I give you attention and you run away? Quote the contentious post. It's on page 4.

This is just baffling. You can't find a quote from me that says what you claim I said? Then what are you so upset about? What was this about?

simply put... you justified the post that anti feminist ladies are sex starved by saying they're Stockholmed, yes or no?? btw you haven't answer my question about whether you have seen Oprah Winfrey and other influential feminists coming out to say anti feminist ladies are sex starved and single
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
makydebbie:

lol, that babe doesn't have job, she's always on nairaland 24/7 btw she's bigger than who? lol, I just laughed my ass off she can't even afford the phone I'm using tongue
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
preshy have you taken a sip? tongue
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by makydebbie(f): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

lol, that babe doesn't have job, she's always on nairaland 24/7 btw she's bigger than who? lol, I just laughed my ass off she can't even afford the phone I'm using tongue
You that have a job and can buy her a phone, why aren't we hearing of your philanthropic activities here? Abeg leave we the broke ones alone. Carry your wahala and come and be going.

TheUpsetGirl1:

you have time oh.. someone that doesn't even have a job,, you really reply trolls.
I think a troll just replied me sef.

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
For the list you mentioned I don't think I have.misswrite didn't shame them shugavee did she only brought a possible explanation.You are just making an issue out of nothing.

please don't quote me next time,

class is bae.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by MissWrite(f): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

simply put... you justified the post that anti feminist ladies are sex starved by saying they're Stockholmed, yes or no?? btw you haven't answer my question about whether you have seen Oprah Winfrey and other influential feminists coming out to say anti feminist ladies are sex starved and single

simply put?

Smh.

Here is that quote in response to Grei boy from page 4. Read it, and whatever you don't understand I will explain.

greiboy:
shey you take the op serious grin

She is just trolling grin

cc miss.write you are needed here

Lol. I don't think so. Like you said, this is just for the fun of it. wink

I don't think that women who oppose feminism are sex-starved. And only because I am convinced that a woman's self-love and self-respect (an a man's empathy) are expressed in active feminism, I believe that women who oppose it fall into any of these categories.

1. Religious women who believe that self-denial and self-sacrifice are a virtue.

2. Conservative women who just are reluctant to change. And are, therefore, unwilling to evaluate the change. They're stuck.

3. Cowardly women who lack the self-belief to be independent. They would rather have a man as a safety net at whatever cost.

4. Lazy women who don't want the hassle of being responsible for themselves.

5. Brainwashed/numb women who have been "stockholmed" and now seem to enjoy oppression. "What oppression?" They ask.

6. Opportunists (also cowardly, lazy, religious or conservative) who see this as a worthy distinguishing factor to make themselves more desirable to men. It used to be: must cook, must clean, must not talk too much, must know how to shag.............now it's: must not be a feminist. So, they'll shout it from the roof tops: feminism is devilish!........for an engagement ring.

7. Women who do not possess the mental acuity to grasp the meaning of feminism for themselves. So they allow the "smart gender" explain it to them. You can imagine how that goes.... undecided

Disclaimer: not an exhaustive list. And it's my opinion; you're free to have your own.

And to your question whether I have seen Oprah or any reputable feminist say that anti-feminist women are sex starved................was I supposed to keep watch for you?

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
makydebbie:
You that have a job and can buy her a phone, why aren't we hearing of your philanthropic activities here? Abeg leave we the broke ones alone. Carry your wahala and come and be going.

I think a troll just replied me sef.

OK
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
MissWrite:

simply put?

Smh.

Here is that quote in response to Grei boy from page 4. Read it, and whatever you don't understand I will explain.

And to your question whether I have seen Oprah or any reputable feminist say that anti-feminist women are sex starved................was I supposed to keep watch for you?

forget about it, I don't argue with people like you.

class is bae.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by MissWrite(f): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

class is bae.

Lol! grin.......................You shouldn't ever.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by shaybebaby(f): 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You are looking for misswrite trouble if she did not want to answer you let her be instead of insulting her it doesn't suit you.
Leave it, it needs validation desperately.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
feminisim started in America, tactically when you're imitating them you have to do everything they do. you claim that anti feminist ladies are sex starved and you're always mentioning Beyonce(maybe she's your role model), your so called role models how many times have they said anti feminist ladies are sex starved and single? I blame myself for replying at first, thought you are intelligent,,,good day kiss
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
MissWrite:

simply put?

Smh.

why didn't you dispute this when shay claimed she referenced you

I was even initially disputing this, but you attacked me instead, rather than correct her

Anyways, it is all in the past now.

I only responded because I saw your mention
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

class is bae.

Hahahah, grin cheesy

This boy will not kill me cheesy

HE asked for argument by disturbing MissWrite since yesterday.....Now HE's running away from it grin

Hahah

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
greiboy:

I was even initially disputing this, but you attacked me instead, rather than correct her

yeah, Shay referenced her and she's now denying the post, smh. she was the original poster ,Shay referenced her when she wanted to counter your post
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by MissWrite(f): 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
greiboy:

Lol.....sorry about the mention. I just needed the context. I'm not disputing shay's point. I told you she expatiated ONE of mine. I didn't limit it to that single point. I didn't even limit it to the seven points I gave, with that disclaimer.

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

Hahahah, grin cheesy

This boy will not kill me cheesy

HE asked for argument by disturbing MissWrite since yesterday.....Now HE's running away from it grin

Hahah

dude it's like you're mentally sick, you need help undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (70) (Reply)

My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.