Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (53003 Views)

Help! My Marriage Is Giving Me Pain. / Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by UDUJ(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. I'm sorry sir. Pls don't be offended. One love.

No need for apologies. I don't see anything wrong in what you said.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
UDUJ:

No need for apologies. I don't see anything wrong in what you said.
. Thanks man,stay blessed
Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by Eagba(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
powerkey:
All I can see is a weakling in form of a man
i see a man that's taking things easy, being a product of a broken home he doesn't want to have his kids go through such. I see a man that loves his wife.
I see a man that's Trying to make his marriage work. It would've been worst if the main problem is from the wife. But in this case, the problem is more of external interest from outside the marriage. All he have to do is work on the wife psychologically n try to move his family far from the in laws.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by nwabobo: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lalasticlala, can you help this young man's case?
Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by amprat: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
Marriage is too long a journey to force anyone along
your wife has to make up her mind where her loyalty lies
Your business is not with your in-laws but your wife, off she doesn't give the opening they won't have a way to come in and disrupt your marriage.
if you use every persuasive technique you know and she is still adamant ,please leave her to realize her mistake.
marriage is too large a burden for only one shoulder to carry, the shoulder would either suffer dislocation or get broken
take care

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by GraGra247(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
SaudiBoy:

Mr strong man

There is a very wide difference bw a girlfriend and a wife that is why it is very easy for you to ditch your girlfriend. When you cough out 2m to marry a woman and she bears u a child then u will understand, thatthe decisions u make hence forth shud take into consideration Now, the future and ur child.

You used 2m to marry a woman and she still has guts to tell you she can find someone better than you and you are condoning all the nonsense.

Even if she's made of gold. Yet her character shows she's the worst among women.

Mr Man I tire for you.

I'm not suggesting domestic violence by any means but you have to find non violent ways to teach her a lesson she won't forget in a hurry.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by wristbangle: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:
Your wife's mum and sisters are the problem you are facing, accept your wife and desist from them for the main time.

Inlaws should learn how to respect and stay clear from a man's home and management, I don't know why they find it hard to mind their business and allow their sons and daughters to enjoy their marriage.

Very intelligent observation. OP, it is for you to take clinical step to cut the poisonous relationship your wife's family have done to derail her heart.

Spend quality time and have a deep conversation with your wife with also the notion to slowly start winning/gaining her heart. After this, pay the debt you are owing your sister in law and distance your family from your in laws by relocating without their knowledge.

Be a man and take charge. Be smart bro.
Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by NaWetinDey(m): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
This epistle of yours is longer than Paul's. I couldn't read half of it but, from what I got so far, it's not a peculiar issue. The mistake you did in your financially trying time is bringing in your mother together with your wife's mother to stay with you and your wife who's already considering giving herself to the white man. She's bidding time and testing the waters by fronting her friend first. And how do you think your in-laws will be seeing you (seeing how your 'so good' sister in-law has started talking yo you) when they have almost become your survival? Those women will ruin you, but before your impending and almost unavoidable divorce (unless you will accept your wife sleeping around and coming back to you), try to brace up and guide your life because, if you are not careful, your marriage will not be all you may lose.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
Op i know its hard,because of your child,and no one would want a broken home for his or her child.Do you want your child to grow up in a troubled home with no peace or a broken home.I dont believe in the concept of a broken home,because i have seen so many single parents bring up great kids,and the other with both kids bring up the worst set of children.In this life remember there are no straight rules.Op from what you have explained to me here,am sorry to say your marriage may never know peace.If you wish to stay put and try to sort things out,am sorry you may end up being and even deing a broken man.You have to learn when to let go and learn how to cherish your peace of mind.Nothing and nobody on earth is worth more than it.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by Biglittlelois(f): 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
wow
Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by ameri9ja: 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
blackpanthar:

Bros pls understand that Marriage is not SCRATCH MY BACK, I SCRATCH YOURS. MARRIAGE IS DOING GOD'S WILL IN SPITE OF THE OTHER.

As a real man in Christ, I Am to LOVE MY WIFE even if she is disrespectful.

Proud.

Rude.

I repeat I AM TO LOVE MY WIFE in spite of it all!

I am not to LOVE HER IN RESPONSE TO HER HUMILITY OR SUBMISSION.

Same for the woman in Christ.

If you are only planning on submitting to your husband when He shows love, then you are not WALKING IN THE SPIRIT, you are walking in BUSINESS.

Very clear stuff. (If you are both not Christians.... then you know what to do)

P.Harry

WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND THESE WORDS.... your life will take a brighter turn and your marriage will WORK.

Bros u r talking to human beings not saints

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by blackpanthar: 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
EITHER you expect every human to be like you or you have a disgraceful view of HUMANITY.....

CAN flaws not be better?

why not go to school and tell them they are educating the wrong BREED.

Even a DOG can learn.... FLAWS are errors meant to be overcome after being accepted as an error.... STOP BEING COMFORTABLE WITH IT
sO BECAUSE we are human we do not attain or pursue perfection abi?

mtchew
ameri9ja:

Bros u r talking to human beings not saints
Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by freecocoa(f): 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nna oga gerrout, you are a sissy.

What rubbish! Abeg your story is beyond annoying, dey there make them dey use you do yeye na, nonsense!

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by GrammarCheck: 12:00am On Mar 19, 2018
Saudiboy,

You guys both need time off together.

I suggest you take a trip out of town and out of all the hullabaloo of in laws for the weekend and talk about all these problems.
Only you and your wife can solve it.

She's being manipulated by her sister. I think you should go and pack her load with your car. Just do it out of love, and both of you should resolve that no in-laws, your mum ot hers will come and live with you guys, at least for now.

As long as you guys are still banging each other, you still have a good hold on her and her emotions. You have her mum switch, so you know what to do get her back
Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by ameri9ja: 12:00am On Mar 19, 2018
blackpanthar:
EITHER you expect every human to be like you or you have a disgraceful view of HUMANITY.....

CAN flaws not be better?

why not go to school and tell them they are educating the wrong BREED.

Even a DOG can learn.... FLAWS are errors meant to be overcome after being accepted as an error.... STOP BEING COMFORTABLE WITH IT
sO BECAUSE we are human we do not attain or pursue perfection abi?

mtchew

All I know is that there are things beyond human endurance or resistance. Pretending there are not is hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by freecocoa(f): 12:03am On Mar 19, 2018
Ishilove:
This story is very irritating
And that's just putting it mildly, like as in very mildly.

The thing vex me ehn, which kain nonsense weak as$ man is this one? Mschew! angry undecided
Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by baby124: 12:06am On Mar 19, 2018
If your story is true. Please give your wife the space she needs. Focus on building yourself back up and providing for your self and your child. If you can, ask her to give you your son so that she can have the time to pursue the white man as freely as possible. Or you go and take your son away. She’s not ready for marriage. She needs to learn the hard way. This break may cost you your marriage or it may teach you both lessons. Before you sleep with her again, make sure she runs full STD tests in a government hospital. She is the one deceiving her sister because her eyes are outside. She’s pimping her useless friend and she must be as useless as the friend if not worse. The friend’s husband should be the one warning his wife to stay away from yours because she is the bad influence. Give her that freedom she desperately craves and stop letting her use sex and food to play games with you. Let her stay in her sisters house for a few months, they will fight soon and she will come begging you. Trust me the sisters husband will not want to feed his wife’s whole family for very long.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by Holywizard: 12:06am On Mar 19, 2018
With the way I'm seeing myself I know I won't tolerate nonsense from my wife.
Oga I think I'm more mature than u.
She is using u just bcoz of ur new born baby.
Stop being a kid, man up!
Don't u ever accept any act of sexual activity from her again.
Try to stay clear of her and see her regain her senses.
No sex, no calls, no messages and still try to buy a bigger key.
U fooled itself by borrowing money from in-laws and u guess u have been sharing ur probs with them.
If na me I for Don spoil things by disassociating myself with them.
No be person go tell ur wife to run home when one innocent girl don dey cook for me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by EgbechoFaith(f): 12:10am On Mar 19, 2018
Chai... Lord
Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by LyfeJennings(m): 12:10am On Mar 19, 2018
My advice.
Focus on ur business
Forget your wife for a while
Do your responsibility as a father and few times as a husband.
I tell U when she sees U don't have the time again
She go find U come. Every woman wants a comfortable and secured man
The moment U start showing your weakness
U are bound to be broken
U have to be cruel sometimes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by lilyheaven: 12:10am On Mar 19, 2018
Go and carry your wife, including her load.
You said u have forgiven her,so for give and forget.
Don't allow words from third party kill ur family.
Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by Skepticus: 12:11am On Mar 19, 2018
powerkey:
All I can see is a weakling in form of a man

Fucking weak ass pussy!!

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by Toks2008(m): 12:11am On Mar 19, 2018
SaudiBoy you have no issue except frustration as a result of the present situation which will pass.

Let her be and focus on building your life...trust me,she will realize how special her marriage is and come back.

It is difficult I know but some things happen for a reason so embrace that opportunity right now and focus on building your life.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by Holywizard: 12:11am On Mar 19, 2018
What if the wife is still sleeping outside and she is using the family problem as cover up to flex well.
Oga ur wife is fučking outside and u are a fool.
What kind of stupid person are u?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by EgbechoFaith(f): 12:12am On Mar 19, 2018
Sweet man. You are really trying. Just advice and talk to your wife. She is inexperienced. Teach her and dash her knowledge like a good brother will do. Try this in the living room them let love lead to the other room. grin

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by EgbechoFaith(f): 12:12am On Mar 19, 2018
Holywizard:
What if the wife is still sleeping outside and she is using the family problem as cover up to flex well.
easy la.. Chai
Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by freecocoa(f): 12:14am On Mar 19, 2018
See OP if you ever want to earn your respect back from that family, better leave that woman you call a wife to have some space to herself, pay your SIL her money, grow some balls and quit acting like your life depends on them, haba!

If you were my brother, I'd disown you for allowing such disrespect come to our mother, you should be ashamed of yourself.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by EgbechoFaith(f): 12:14am On Mar 19, 2018
freecocoa:
Nna oga gerrout, you are a sissy.

What rubbish! Abeg your story is beyond annoying, dey there make them dey use you do yeye na, nonsense!
he is just a good man putting up his family. Easy. You! try marry show us.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by LyfeJennings(m): 12:15am On Mar 19, 2018
Holywizard:
With the way I'm seeing myself I know I won't tolerate nonsense from my wife.
Oga I think I'm more mature than u.
She is using u just bcoz of ur new born baby.
Stop being a kid, man up!
Don't u ever accept any act of sexual activity from her again.
Try to stay clear of her and see her regain her senses.
No sex, no calls, no messages and still try to buy a bigger key.
U fooled itself by borrowing money from in-laws and u guess u have been sharing ur probs with them.
If na me I for Don spoil things by disassociating myself with them.
No be person go tell ur wife to run home when one innocent girl don dey cook for me

The guy na all this "I will do anything for my wife" kind and the sister in law can see through him. That's why she's ringing his bell

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by freecocoa(f): 12:15am On Mar 19, 2018
Holywizard:
Your head dey game, he married an olosho, its very obvious.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by LyfeJennings(m): 12:16am On Mar 19, 2018
freecocoa:
Your head dey game, he married an olosho, its very obvious.

Washere
Olosho wey sabi olosho
Kaii

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by Dsdada: 12:17am On Mar 19, 2018
My dear friend, I hope you'll read this: 1. I have no doubt that your wife loves you an that you love her. 2. Life itself is a challenge, so take up your challenge now! If you run away from one today, there'll be another tomorrow. 3. Marriage is a sacred union between a ma and a woman. Your mum, her mum, her sister and others were not joined with you. 4. You have failed to keep the union between just the two of you and you need to ask God to forgive you. 5. You are the head of your home and as such you are to take full responsibility for the total restoration of your marriage. 6. The Devil is replaying a card from your past - broken marriage - you must stop him. 7. Nothing should be too much for you to give to keep your marriage - swallow your pride and careless about what people will say- -some will say you are a fool- it takes a 'fool' to win the heart of a woman! 8. Be careful of your in-laws, but deal with them with wisdom- don't fight them. 9. Don't seek help from your in-laws again - no matter what- do you have friends? 10. Win back your wife - remember how you courted her and the many sacrifices she made for you. 11. Ask God to help-he will, if you ask. 12. Don't ever give-up! 13. GOD BLESS YOU! dadarotimi@hotmail.com

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / Two Wasted Months Of Marriage / Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.