Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (53022 Views)

Help! My Marriage Is Giving Me Pain. / Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by ekensi01: 7:37am On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=SaudiBoy post=65927340]

I saw everything you are the one at fault.

Stop justifying yourself. H

Keep loving her, remember that both of you have to agree to a thing first before executing it.
I repeat both of you have to agree to a thing first before executing it.

That's the only problem.
Stop hiding things from your wife.

Pm me let's chat
Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by kennymartinz(m): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2018
This is too much to read now are we having exam here u should have summarized it. Anyway marriage is about maturity and prayer, i would not blame any body here bkos we have only heard your own version of the story, by the time we call your wife to talk now too she would also have lots of to say. My candid advise now is that both of you should go back to Christ to take the lead on your marriage its not a journey you can walk on your own. As a man you also need to overlook some issues when it comes to dealing with a woman but at this junction u are dealing with four women,your wife, your mum, your mother inlaw and your sister inlaw. Talk to your wife and pray that God should take control of your home.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by missjane: 7:38am On Mar 19, 2018
Over the years your wife has studied your area of weakness n doesn't hesitate to use it against u. Could be that she knows you can't do without her ..I don't know. If u love your marriage n want it to work, give her space to realize herself that her sister is destroying her marriage while she is in her husbands house enjoying herself. If u have a sibling that make ur meals let them come for a while since ur wife is yet to come back. Trust me after some time if ur sis in law is not getting the reaction she needs from u, she will be the one to throw out ur wife from her house sef. Seperation is no sin, if it's necessary to reset someone's brain. Love ur wife, you can't force her to submit to u I know but u can refuse to be manipulated or made a fool infront of ur in-laws. That way she will know she married a man.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by gidjah(m): 7:40am On Mar 19, 2018
donstan18:
Your wife's mum and sisters are the problem you are facing, accept your wife and desist from them for the main time.

Inlaws should learn how to respect and stay clear from a man's home and management, I don't know why they find it hard to mind their business and allow their sons and daughters to enjoy their marriage.

WELL said,but they both played into the hands of the said demons.i honestly can not blame the man,its not easy going broke and not needing a pillar to fall back on. i am a living witness here

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by Sezua(m): 7:41am On Mar 19, 2018
starprince71:
I saw ur post bro I couldn't pass by without dropping my advice for you, infact I was forced to register to niraland for me to comment here, there is some am gonna tell u as a man not just you but to all men around the world women are not to be trusted except ur mother even some mom do sell their child because of selfish interest and tinz of that world but it depends anyway, ur wife is ur soul mate and partner for good for bad for better for worst I kW u love her trust her in fact you can die for her, but u did the right tin by attending to ur mum, ur wife have no right to even tell u what to do and remember ur mum is ur first wife unless she is wrong, ur wife have found a new style of life she felt will favour her just like what u said her frd was doing that's y in every marriage all men and women needs prayer it take only d grace of God for a marriage to succeed until the end. you only have to talk to ur wife ask and let her see that the place she is heading to is a wrong direction, u dated duz same gal for eight years common I believe Ur bond with her is enugh, u only have to talk and pray she listens but don't beg her if her mind is made up it is already and if she insist let her go she is not there right one for u just try to train that ur only child ur self and tinz will get better good women are still out there
Welcome oh
Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by andyanders: 7:42am On Mar 19, 2018
Op, you are too weak of a man hence your predicament. You have to be a man of your house and put things straight on how you want your home to be. You are too submissive to your in laws hence they have no respect for your person. For me, the day she packed her things out of my house, she should consider herself gone. I cannot even drive to her sister's place begging her to come back. Let her go to hell and marry her family. Even with 10 children, I will not even blink my eyes. Mehn, you are to weak. Be a man and put a standard down in your house if you need to be with a woman like your wife. You gave her room for her rants. Marriage is not a do or die affairs. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by tosyne2much(m): 7:44am On Mar 19, 2018
Op I really feel sorry for your situation.

Never ever play weak with women, they will pounce!
A woman does not pay respect or loyalty to a wussy man, hence your predicament.. You are too close and submissive to your in-laws and that's why you are tantamount to a loaf of bread

I pray your marriage works out again but you need to stop acting too soft, women will ride on you

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by Chochovini: 7:45am On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=MhizAJ post=65929087]I don't understand why someone will have to quote the whole thread before commenting undecided

MY SIS. The thing tire me too o. I thought I was the only one who doesn‘t read any meaning into that.

More surprising is the fact that at times, some peps will just type only three word after a very lenghty quote.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by bigtt76(f): 7:45am On Mar 19, 2018
She's just 26 years old na. Just one year older than the 25 years we begin all these rada rada. You know at this age we feel our life just started just like men think turning 40 years is the beginning of their life.

Mistake you made was bringing your mum while her mum was still there. You broke that bond a mother has with her daughter after child birth and think it would be forgiven?

I would advise you pray hard to God to direct your path dear. Nothing is beyond him. Keep your prying eyes off her fone to save you heart breaks. She's not cheating on you yet.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 19, 2018
You made mad love?

See ya mouth

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by twinskenny(m): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2018
Idyllic:

Very correct. The elders will say Aya buruku se fe, ana buruku ni ko se ni. Just corroborating your points with Yoruba adage

You are right my brother..
Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by quickly: 8:00am On Mar 19, 2018
Very smelly matter!

1 pay off ur loan to ur sister in law

2 next time keep your business and family separated

3 cut off your extended family for now - ( both your mum & your wife family)

You need time to focus on your nuclear family. No staying over for weeks, No going over to eat in you sister in laws or your mother in law.
Over familiarity breeds contempt.

Unfortunately divorce might be an option for you
Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by Sydebel(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2018
NaWetinDey:
This epistle if yours is longer than Paul's. I couldn't read half of it but, from what I got so far, it's not a peculiar issue. The mistake you did in your financially trying time is bringing in your mother together with your wife's mother to stay with you and your wife who's already considering giving herself to the white man. She's bidding time and testing the waters by fronting her friend first. And how do you think your in-laws will be seeing you (seeing how your 'so goo' sister in-law has started talking yo you) when they have almost become your survival. Those women will ruin you, but before your impending and almost unavoidable divorce (unless you will accept your wife sleeping around and coming back to you), try to brace up and guide your life becaude, if you are not careful, your marriage will not be all you may lose.

Thank you bro for the last statement. Been there once.
Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by Johnsown1(m): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2018
I think ur inlwas are the problem. I think u should change location if it is easy and try to put ur trucks on the road again
Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by mightiersa: 8:04am On Mar 19, 2018
I have not read through the pages of comment therefore I don't if someone has said my mind... Notwithstanding however, I'll have to drop my mind.
NOTE: this is just my view as a young man that's very new in marriage as well.
Before I married, I got these tips from my failed 8 years relationship with my Ex... The tips are:
* in choosing who to marry, LOVE (emotional feelings) is not the only criterion to consider...- one can love someone and yet not compatible with such a fellow
* whoever you want to marry must love you, love the people that you love(family), love and respect your religion and must also not negatively affect your personal dreams and vision in life.
When those tips are not completely found in your proposed partner, I am saying that you're not compatible with the fellow.
On your case sir I have this to say; "when a man or woman married a good spouse(compatible), he or she is complete; but when he or she married a wrong spouse(incompatible), he or she is finished. It's worst if a man marries a wrong wife.
From your story sir, you've hooked already and the only way out of this hook is to seriously and personally pray your way out. As you embark on the prayer time, I'll strongly advise to remain calm and show no sign of violence because if you do, you'll be completely finished.
How I wish I can have some personal words with you. May the lord deliver you and your family.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by agarawu23(m): 8:05am On Mar 19, 2018
dating a lady for long in the "name" of studying her is a total crap. We read about a lady that married a guy she met 2 Months before getting married to him and some inexperienced people are condemning the lady for not taking her time to study him.

You dated her for 8 years which is quite too long for a relationship. She knows everything about you already (as a MAN, a lady shouldn't know your ALL) cos what she didn't know about u is what u will use to hunt her down whenever she misbehave.

You don't sound like the head of the family, u sound like the house maid of the house. Mr, you are the head of the family, stop reporting your wife to her sister and make her feel like GOD cos she borrowed u money. Trash everybody and and run your home on your own.

You wife has been chatting with a foreigner and even sending her "olosho" friend pictures to him. How are u sure she didn't send Her's too? When house wives gat alternative, they start misbehavinG. She left your house for 3 weeks,u still welcomed her with a "hot" sex even after treating your mum like trash?

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by Olifiz(m): 8:08am On Mar 19, 2018
HerXLNC:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Ego is killing both of you...i understand your stand that so far she was d one that packed out she shd pack in herself... And she too be like if he still want me he shd subdue his ego and pack my things back.... I ll beg u as d man... Just subdue your ego even when ure right with your point...go n pack her things, laugh over it n joke with her ego, spank her for been stubborn n have a make up x the night that follow... The next day tell her aw much ure hurt n y u wanted her to pack in herself.... Tell her u did d sacrifice for love and for d child... End it in kiss n kitchen x

Thank me later cheesy wink

Bado sneh. To marry u go sweet o. Chai. U single pls don’t let ur answer be plural o. Just kidding.... well said.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by hooklover: 8:08am On Mar 19, 2018
SaudiBoy:
Greeting to everyone. I am in serious dilemma and need matured advice.

I dated my wife for 8 years before we got married last year and God blessed us recently with a child.

My problem began when my business nose dived and we began facing a little difficulty, my wife's sister who happens to be my good friend also stepped in and helped us with a loan totalling 340k which i have paid 190k and still making out ways to pay back the rest.
During those trying times my wife and i would go there and spend days to alleviate pressure of feeding, please i went there with her because I felt welcomed and they never made me feel i was Inlaw, a stranger will think am part of the mums children.

Now the main gbese is this, my wife's mum has been staying with us since this year, taking care of wifey as she put to bed and we have been living peacefully.

Now my mum wanted to come and spend time with us, and the problem started when my mum told me to come with my car and carry her as things she bought for us were too much for her to carry and enter public bus, and i agreed. I went to inform my wife and she kicked against it, citing high fuel cost and lack of money. I talked to her to forget about the money side of her story and see it as a sacrifice. It is a 6 hour journey to and fro.
When she saw she could not convince me, she reported to her sister who tried to talk me out of going to pick my mum, but i refused and told her my mind was made up. Then my wife resorted to i will see those things your mother will bring and come.

Then it got to the day i was going to pick my mum, I called my wife and told her i want your mum to stay and be bathing baby and taking care of you, as I know my mum is now lazy and can't do these work continually, they both agreed. I went and brought my mum home. And the journey to hell started.

There is this girl married with two kids i have warned my wife about to quit been friends with her as despite been married she is a big cheat who sleeps with men for money. So this girl came to my house to visit my wife, and there was this white man at my wife's former place of work that my wife has been chatting with, I read all their chats and had nothing to fault with their conversation, until i discovered my wife sent scantly dressed pictures of her friend to the white man and gave the man the girls contact. I was very furious and felt disappointed, y she did this, that was where my anger started.

So I told her point blank to quit every conversation with the said white man, but she told me plainly she has her life to live and i cannot tell her what to do. This word hurt me and i harboured it in my heart for her.

I and her mum tried to talk to her she didn't still see what she did as bad, then i reported her to her sister whom I felt was close to us and will advice her but no she continued her chat and instead changed her phone pattern.

So we started having issues, every small thing irritated me, then my wife started complaining about my mum, once i go to work and come back, no welcome hug, it will be ur mum said this. Therefore i should Go and fight her if that was her expectation.

The wrong thing I did was not hearing her out, because I already had this grudge in my mind for her bcoz of the statement she made about the white man. And I was already under pressure, how to pay off my debts feed and provide for my family and the 2 additional mouths that came, run generator everyday, and doing everything not to allow my family feel any form of hardship.

Then one day her sister called me and there was nothing she did not say on phone that day, my wife called her and was crying my mum was maltreating her and i kept quiet.
In her sisters exact words, u should be happy my sister married you bcoz she would have seen a better man. These are now the words my wife tells me.

Now the main problem my mum fell sick and she wanted to go back, fuel has now become 145, she met my wife and asked her how will she go if i will drop her or she will take public transport, my wife came to ask me and i ignored it because I didn't want to stir up quarrel. So I met my mother in-laws and told her i would like to go and drop my mum and she said OK if i have spare money for fuel i should do it that moreover my mum is sick.

I wanted to go look for a way to tell my wife but my mum was already dressed thinking she was going that day and was in the room with my wife, and i was to take my mum to somewhere before she goes, and she was in a hurry, I couldn't tell her anymore of my decision, and promised to call her on phone. Only for me to come to the parlor, in front of my mother in-law,i told my mum I would drop her but she had to wait till the next day early morning as I had jobs I needed to attend to.

I then left with my mum to the place she was going to and when we came back, I was with my wife in the room and she was shouting on top her voice, that I shud choose between her and my mum, and that if I go and drop my mum off at her place, she will pack her load and go. I laughe thinking it was a joke.
So mum heard what she said and left my house in anger, in retaliation, that's how i feel, she went to make her hair, as my wife has been begging to come let them go and make her, she cited sickness as example. When I saw my mum with the hair i was bitter and told her to better look for an excuse to give my wife.

She came home and my wife saw the hair and was deeply hurt, mum tried talking to her but it couldn't pacify here, i begged her she refused, so I decided to leave the house and go back to my work, at the door my wife told me to make sure i come back early as she won't givevny mum food, I begged her still, called her when i left and sent an SMS from work, but alas when I got home around past 11pm she didn't give my mum food.

I called my wife, mum and mum Inlaw and tried talking to them so that what ever venom in them will soften, I spoke at length and my mum spoke, when it got to my wife's turn, she flared up and insulted everyone and left, I was disappointed.

The next day morning my mum was finally going to leave, my wife woke up, met her at the door and passed her without greeting and when we were about to leave my wife never came back to say good bye

I travelled and came back and true to her words she packed out of our house and went to Her sisters house.
I called her sister to enquire she wouldn't answer, I went to her house and for 2 hours nobody opened the gate for me, despite hearing my horns and my many calls to her phone which she finally picked and told Me no one was around to open gate for me, quite shortly I saw my mum Inlaw, I asked her how can she encourage her dorta to pack out of the house, she said she was not around when she packed. So my wife's sister knowing her mum was at the gate sent someone to open it and since I was still outside called me she was sending someone to open gate for me, in anger I left and told her not to worry as she was opening it for her mum.
I called my sister in-laws husband and informed him my wife packed to his house without my consent and he was away from town and said when he come back.

He came back and called me after talking to us, I told him I have already changed the padlock of our protector that my wife must apologise before i will let her in again. my wife's response was that she needed a break of 6 months then changed to she was done.

I posted a picture of me holding our baby and wrote some love touching words to him, my wife saw it and became very upset and jelos, and the new accusation became I value our child more than her and don't appreciate her. Then I went to work only to come back home, I saw the locks to the house has been broken, I met my wife packing her remaining things that she needs space, I tried talking to her, next thing her sister called that what is holding her, my wife said I was stopping her, her sister came to my house packed my wife's things including my mum in-laws things, before they left I called my mum Inlaw to ask if she was aware and she said yes, that she heard because of how my wife treated my mum that I said she will not come to my house again, a word I said out of anger. That was how they left.

It's been 3 weeks now I have forgiven my wife and we have settled and she even passed a night in the house and we made mad love

Now she wants to come back, I told her plainly I will not carry those load her sister carried, either she forgets them or I send a cab for her. She agreed to leave the load and come pick her later, immediately she told her sister, the music changed, my wife became abusive and told me if I won't come myself and carry the load then I should forget about her and my child, that she will never use a cab since I have a car and her sister cannot bring the load.

At this juncture I became irritated. Seriously I don't want a broken home since am a product of one, and I know the effects it has on a child.

For 3 weeks I have been jumping from canteen to canteen, I don't know what to do, if to go and bring the load or just allow them to remain there.

Please i need candid advice and criticism, not insult as am already broken.

Am 31 and my wife is 26

****** modified***********

Reading through let me make something clear about the money i borrowed from my in-law

You see am not broke, I live in an comfortable house, drive a good car, and have a land in the state i reside, with a back up bank balance that gave me confidence, but overnight i watched all i have go away due to circumstance better imagined.

I own a truck used for sand and stone transportation, and people into this business will know drivers remit 150k weekly.

My problem started when my truck was involved in an accident which cost a life and also condemned the car, my driver disappeared from the scene and my conductor was in custody for 13weeks

After police case and everything, I paid the family 2.5m for burial and compensation, I paid 400k to the driver of the car my truck hit, bailed my conductor, my truck and closed the police case with 150k.

So this expense cost me 3m that was y i had to seek that loan.

Now i decided not to engage in the trucking business anymore and sell off the truck, but the best price I have gotten from a buyer is 1.5m for a truck i bought 4.5m 2 years ago, so i refused to sell. Still waiting for the right price. To pay off my debt and run my home, I am secretly using my car for uber without my wife's knowledge.although she said i should just sell the truck and start again

I don't want to believe my wife is about the money because she met be broke and we built our wealth together before finally getting married, my problem is during this crisis, she started confiding in her sisters more, and this is where it has landed me

****** modified*********
You see there is more to this story that meets the eye.
That is why I decided to be calm about this whole issue, because it has really opened my eyes, I don't believe this has to do with the money i loaned because the sisters husband also loans money from me atimes,
And pays back, I was very very close to them.

I only soft pedalled on this issue because it is very clear to me there is a grand script been planned by my sister in-laws out of jelousy, because she has been childless for 7 years of marriage.

My wife made a statemet that startled me, that she will send me divorce papers, and that the baby been just 2months, court will award her custody and she will just give the baby to her sister and travel out.

Then i started working on my wife's senses, talking to her until she became soft and we settled my wife she needed time to heal, I offered her to come back home and heal she said know that her sister just had another miscarriage and she needs to be with her.

Now the day my wife came to visit me and decided to sleep over, the sister called her, I pretended to be asleep and I could hear the sister say, now now now, u Don run go sleep there bcoz of sex. The next day it was clear my wife didn't want to go back, I dropped her off around 2pm and before the sister agreed to to open gate for her, it was war after much exchange of whatsapp message

Marriage is for men but op is a boy.

U are not the head but the tail of the house.

Ur not having money is a big issue cos u lost ur respect

Ladies respect man with money if u no get money they talk to u anyhow..

If ur wife pack out on her own tell her she is not coming back and promise her she will meet new lady in the house wen she comes..

She knows u are i n charge and no nonsense man.

If u continue to act foolishly trying to please ur wife u will ultimately surrender ur authority to her and cut out ur family.

Ur mum must be dissapoint end in having a son like you who a woman controls and has the boldness to insist she won't give ur mum food and insist on it yet as a man u are begging...

Soon she will be fucking dicks outside cis u are not a man..

I am very dissapointted just like ur mum how foolish u have been allowing ur wife to disgrace ur mum..

U are a tissue paper u no wonder she dumps u at will...

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by MhizAJ(f): 8:08am On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=Chochovini post=65960733][/quote]
It's really annoying

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by greatcrown: 8:10am On Mar 19, 2018
@OP; Saudiboy

Please take time to read and understand.

I will respond to each issue as I know best.

Your request is on the marital issue, I will like to advice also on the business side as I believe that is also needed.

Marriage

I noticed from the word go, your wife sister's influence over your wife, though you have tried to be the man of the home but you have not been firm in some decision.

The influence of your sister inlaw over her family (wife and wife mum; I guess their father is late.) is so strong. Her wings need to be clipped or break. Your decision to go bring your mum with the family car contrary to their (wife and sister inlaw) advice is a good decision. That is how it's supposed to be.

OLOSHO WIFE

For your wife to be arranging a married Olosho for a white man in her office means that she is equally of the trade stock with the same woman. The only sanity restraining her now is the fact that you can still make ends meet and the believe of better tomorrow. With no fear of contradiction if she is promised of good money or things turn against you, the chances of her sleeping with the man or any other person is high.

She was so unrepentant to the extent that she had to change her phone password. I am strongly of the believe that her sister is involved and the idea of leaving you and travelling out may not be unconnected with the same with man. Trust me man, you wife is a potential Olosho just looking for the right time or right excuse to step out.

WIFE SISTER'S CALL

Your wife sister called you to call you name and went to the extent that your wife did you favor to have married you because she could have ended up with a better (richer) man; possibly the white man in the office.

How did you handle this? This is where you goofed big time.
Issue like that you don't treat it lightly. Because of the way you handled this, that is why your sister inlaw is able to wreck more havoc in your home.

You ought to have dealt with your sister in-law ruthlessly. Sever ties with her and declare her a personal non grata in your house. Infact you should make it a sin for your wife to speak to her until she apologize and ready to maintain a safe distance from your home.

Don't ever make the mistake of making an enemy a friend. That someone has been good in the past does not mean he will continue to be good. Every situation must be analyzed separately and adequately.

YOUR MUM MAKING HER HAIR

Your mum did the right thing for making her hair without involving your wife.
Trusting a daughter inlaw who openly confronted her husband to choose between her and her mother inlaw is nothing but suicide mission.
Why is your wife so bitter to the extent of punishing your mother with hunger, if there was not an initial ulterior plan to work something against your mum which was thwarted as a result of her mistake which turn out to be a blessing for you and mum? (Do you think I'm wrong on this? )

PACKING OUT OF THE HOUSE

Your wife packed out with the full backing of an enemy (your sister inlaw) that you failed to curtail earlier; your wife mum denied involvement in the first packing out.

Second packing out enjoyed the support of your mother inlaw, the old enemy sister inlaw and they brake into your house!!!

MY CONCLUSION

1. Maintain your stand, she can come back but you should not be resposible for bringing those goods back. Infact you should not pay for taxi. How the goods return to your house should not be your concern but that of your wife and her sister and mother.

2. Sever relationship between your wife and her sister if she returns. Tell the sister never to call your wife or pick your wife call for the next two years. If she has anything to say she should pass through her husband to you then to your wife or through her mother to your wife. No phone call, no whatsapp, no FB, etc

3. Keep close eyes on your mother inlaw because of her involvement in the last packing out. Her excuse base on what you said that your mother will not visit again is not strong enough. If she were to be your mother, would she be willing to visit such home?

4. Sever relationship between your wife and the Olosho friend.

5. Sever relationship between your wife and the white man.

6. You and your wife should have unrestricted access to each others phone and all social media platforms.

7. Get enough training material on marital life and listen to it with your wife. You need a lot of work to do on your wife.

HEARTBREAK

To be frank I don't see your wife coming back. Aside the sex, she seems not to be miss you. I see her only coming to her senses after making very costly mistake. I see that happening between six months to a year and I see her and her sister fighting dirty!!!

Though you don't want divorce, if your wife wants it, there is nothing you can do about it.

UNSOLICIED ADVISE ON YOUR BUSINESS

I wonder why you have to incur so much expenses from the outcome of the accident involving your truck.

Didn't you have insurance policy for your vehicle?

Even 3rd party only would take care of a lot of things and if at all you need to spend more it should be far less.

There is something you didn't do right that made you to lost so much money.

Please don't sell the truck!

Find what you did wrong in the first time and use the lesson learned there to make your business stronger.

Also learn to pray for every area of your life, (Wife, children, business, home, future).

My thought is with you at this critical time and I pray that the good Lord will see you and your wife through in Jesus name, amen!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by yesloaded: 8:10am On Mar 19, 2018
@SaudiBoy, both you guys lacked maturity and needs to work on it. Looking at it you both loves each other but you expose much of your secret to your in laws. You as man must be a man, going to your wife sisters place to spend some days is very very wrong. Keep your secret to yourself, your wife is kinda childish same as you. Sit your wife down and talk to her, iron it out swallow your pride and take her things back to the house with your car. Women will provoke you either you like it or not, that's how God programmed them. Women will never be like men, try and be more patience but don't be stupid

May the good Lord restore the love in your marriage and make things work for your family in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by Dezingo: 8:11am On Mar 19, 2018
The truth is that so many people marry for wrong reasons. Please forgive your wife and bring her back. Forget about pride and then talk some senses into her as soon as you both unite.
Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by NigelCundy: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2018
No truer words have been said. You people will marry young immature ladies who still ought to be flirting up and down. God knows I can never marry a girl more than a year younger than me. The level of reasoning will just be too far. I dated one who was 2 years younger and it was hell. 2 weeks after we started dating, she had started involving her sisters in my life. Those ones too will call to ask who the girl on my WhatsApp profile is. Stupid people!!
TolaTosin:
. Marriage is for matured people, you married an immature lady.

Just leave her there.

The reason is , if you continue to play according to their rules, things will only get worst.

The same way she came for mad sexx, she will bring her things back.

Modified

Visit your wife, invite her for dinner to a cool place.
And discuss with her, but don't carry her properties back.

Marriage is between 2 people to make it work, not a 1sided affair
Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by popcykaylah(m): 8:16am On Mar 19, 2018
To cut the long story short.. you married a lady with a bad attitude raised by bad family.. these troubles will never stop,going back and forth like this will have a bad effect on you and your child. Nothing new on the face of this earth. My advice walk away before you die before your time. I have faced something similar even though I hadn't married the lady and I wasnt broke .but I saw it coming an I walked away. Walk away before its too late

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by oviedike: 8:17am On Mar 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by introvertedsoul: 8:17am On Mar 19, 2018
This guy seems to be afraid of his wife. . .
LMAO! Thank God, I am not a pussy like the OP.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by upuphim(m): 8:21am On Mar 19, 2018
You seems to make irrational decision at the verge of bookering peace. When gate was to be opened at your sister in law place, you left in anger. Now just to bring back load, you said not your car. You must strive to keep peace (sacrifice) if you don't want broken marriage. Remember two of you are passing emotional stress due to financial impasse. GO AND BRING THE LOAD BACK, is my candid advice. Days going in marriage in separation creates difficult barriers to first love and trust.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by Viccur(m): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2018
Will i ever get married? I know not
Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by JastSiryin(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2018
blackpanthar:

Bros pls understand that Marriage is not SCRATCH MY BACK, I SCRATCH YOURS. MARRIAGE IS DOING GOD'S WILL IN SPITE OF THE OTHER.

As a real man in Christ, I Am to LOVE MY WIFE even if she is disrespectful.

Proud.

Rude.

I repeat I AM TO LOVE MY WIFE in spite of it all!

I am not to LOVE HER IN RESPONSE TO HER HUMILITY OR SUBMISSION.

Same for the woman in Christ.

If you are only planning on submitting to your husband when He shows love, then you are not WALKING IN THE SPIRIT, you are walking in BUSINESS.

Very clear stuff. (If you are both not Christians.... then you know what to do)

P.Harry

WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND THESE WORDS.... your life will take a brighter turn and your marriage will WORK.

Well to me, the summation of all you've written is basically one should somehow have to put up with a lot of high level tomfoolery and all it's inherent afflictions just because of some commandment that simply states one aught to. But if I may ask, how could one possibly do this when the love just ain't there anymore, as we all know one can't fake love.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by kense88: 8:26am On Mar 19, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Mr Weak Man.

You Don't Need To Explain That To Me. I Fully Understand That Please.

The Meaning Of My Words Should Reflect The Need To Be Principled.

Mark My Word: PRINCIPLED. It Marks Your Path From Relationship Down To Marriage Level, Thus Ending And Not Creating Rooms For Third Parties To Exhibit Madness.

E.g

Just Imagine: Begging Your Wife To Prepare Food For Your Mother Under Your Roof.

Been Principled Will Never Pave Way For Your Wife Not Provide Food For Her (Your Mom) And Also Not Greet Her When Unnecessary.

Understand My Point Please.

Moreover, What Is The Essence Of You And Your Wife Dating For So Long?

Op, YOU ARE A WEAK MAN and Your Wife Is a CHILD (indecisive child). Accept My Fact
Undiluted fact

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by clems88(m): 8:28am On Mar 19, 2018
blackpanthar:

Bros pls understand that Marriage is not SCRATCH MY BACK, I SCRATCH YOURS. MARRIAGE IS DOING GOD'S WILL IN SPITE OF THE OTHER.

As a real man in Christ, I Am to LOVE MY WIFE even if she is disrespectful.

Proud.

Rude.

I repeat I AM TO LOVE MY WIFE in spite of it all!

I am not to LOVE HER IN RESPONSE TO HER HUMILITY OR SUBMISSION.

Same for the woman in Christ.

If you are only planning on submitting to your husband when He shows love, then you are not WALKING IN THE SPIRIT, you are walking in BUSINESS.

Very clear stuff. (If you are both not Christians.... then you know what to do)

P.Harry

WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND THESE WORDS.... your life will take a brighter turn and your marriage will WORK.

you are right bro . sad but women can be soo sturborn
Re: My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me by wallymore(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2018
Pls guy pls try Bleep her very well make she produced another baby for u... once she get another amother baby she go get small senwe. Na her mum and sister dey scatter her head. And u need to talk to her very well don't pet her anymore. THE THINGS IS THAT U TOO LUV HER. that the problem u are facing guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media / If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic / Two Wasted Months Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.