Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves (8067 Views)

Athiests, Prove To Me That BIG BANG Happened. Is this Eyewitnesses photo real? / Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics / Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by butterflylion: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Look whose talking about ignorance

So Brown bears trekked from Alaska, Canada n Washington to Israel or middle east to board the Ark?? grin

Or did the male n female grizzly bears swim across the Atlantic ocean to get to the middle east and board the Ark??grin.

Let me ask you a very simply elementary question which is specifically targeted at your level of ignorance.

When do you think grizzly bears became Polar bears?

Have you never heard of read of men transporting animals on ships and having some escape while on another continent?

You seem to think the grizzly bears reside in the north pole. LMAO.

You do not think!
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by butterflylion: 9:26am On Mar 19, 2018
dalaman:

You declare a God that was people to know him and be in a relationship with him abi? Your delusions knows no bounds. You just said you are the son of God. Yet you are no different from anybody. You are crazy.

And you will ALWAYS be here (as you said) yet I am the one who is crazy cheesy

Like I said, I hope you get to outlive the gospel like your counterparts tried and failed and also you outlive God. Something much smarter brains than yours have not been able to achieve.

When you achieve this, then maybe I can begin to take you seriously.

I declare a God I once NEVER KNEW and now I KNOW him. So yes I am different from the rest. How do I know this? It's a spiritual thing you have absolutely no idea about smiley
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by dalaman: 9:32am On Mar 19, 2018
butterflylion:

And you will ALWAYS be here (as you said) yet I am the one who is crazy cheesy

Like I said, I hope you get to outlive the gospel like your counterparts tried and failed and also you outlive God. Something much smarter brains than yours have not been able to achieve.

When you achieve this, then maybe I can begin to take you seriously.

I declare a God I once NEVER KNEW and now I KNOW him. So yes I am different from the rest. How do I know this? It's a spiritual thing you have absolutely no idea about smiley

Who cares about out living your delusions? While am alive I'll always point it out to you that you are deluded. You follow a man made system and religion yet you feel you are special because you have been deluded to think you are. I've always asked you to tell me why any God that is alive and wants people to know him will allow a total failure like you to do anything for it talk more of telling people about it. The other time you were telling someone that Jesus loves him. So Jesus loves someone and it is a total failure like you that is telling the person abi? Continue.

1 Like

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Deist/Spirituality.
So You Think Its Impossible For God To Reach Out to Me
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by butterflylion: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2018
dalaman:

Who cares about out living your delusions? While am alive I'll always point it out to you that you are deluded. You follow a man made system and religion yet you feel you are special because you have been deluded to think you are. I've always asked you to tell me why any God that is alive and wants people to know him will allow a total failure like you to do anything for it talk more of telling people about it. The other time you were telling someone that Jesus loves him. So Jesus loves someone and it is a total failure like you that is telling the person abi? Continue.

When a "total success " like you is focused on someone he sees as "a total failure " and trolls him with his "totally successful " ignorance and trash rather than on others whom he sees as "total successes" then that "total failure " must have an edge over him and must be hitting the right notes to have a "total success" as A FOLLOWER!

I encourage you to keep following me. You definitely would learn a thing or two from this "total failure" on this journey smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Look whose talking about ignorance

So Brown bears trekked from Alaska, Canada n Washington to Israel or middle east to board the Ark?? grin

Or did the male n female grizzly bears swim across the Atlantic ocean to get to the middle east and board the Ark??grin.
he Already Answered You... And By The Way, Israel Never Existed Until They Left Egypt, it Took 40years later after They Left Egypt Before They Had Their Land As A Nation... A Scientific Documentary Spoke About Noah's Ark Stopping Some Where In North Of Turkey. Where It Came From Is Not Known
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by dalaman: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2018
butterflylion:

When a "total success " like you is focused on someone he sees as "a total failure " and trolls him with his "totally successful " ignorance and trash rather than on others whom he sees as "total successes" then that "total failure " must have an edge over him and must be hitting the right notes to have a "total success" as A FOLLOWER!

I encourage you to keep following me. You definitely would learn a thing or two on this journey smiley

Follow you to where? Just pointing out your delusions to you. How can you claim to be speaking for a God that is alive all powerful and created people and also wants people to know about his existence and have a relationship with them.? Isn'tthat the height of all delusions? So Jesus as advertised loves people are you are the one telling them abi? Well done. Continue, your delusions will always be shown to you.

1 Like

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by butterflylion: 9:48am On Mar 19, 2018
dalaman:

Follow you to where? Just pointing out your delusions to you. How can you claim to be speaking for a God that is alive all powerful and created people and also wants people to know about his existence and have a relationship with them.? Isn'tthat the height of all delusions? So Jesus as advertised loves people are you are the one telling them abi? Well done. Continue, your delusions will always be shown to you.

As expected grin

*keep following* let's throw some knowledge at you alright? cheesy

To you all you see are delusions. What I see is beyond you. Don't worry you will get there grin
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by dalaman: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2018
butterflylion:

As expected grin

*keep following* let's throw some knowledge at you alright? cheesy

To you all you see are delusions. What I see is beyond you. Don't worry you will get there grin

Can you see beyond your nose? Don't worry continue with your delusions.
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by butterflylion: 10:05am On Mar 19, 2018
dalaman:

Can you see beyond your nose? Don't worry continue with your delusions.

I bet you can see your ears and can lick your forehead with your tongue.

Continue following. We dey here to bring you up to speed. grin

The fallow ground will be broken up little by little. wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by MaziOmenuko: 10:07am On Mar 19, 2018
EzeDictator:
Was Watching A Documentary Years Back when A Scientist Explained That Polar Bears Created From Evolutional changes And Changes In Dna And reccessive and Dominant Genes...

butterflylion:

Oga Polar bears never existed at a time. Science says they evolved from grizzly bears. Grizzly bears were originally not found in the north pole and neither were Polar bears. They migrated there over time as grizzly bears.

Stop with the ignorance.

Seems you guys believe this evolution thing only when it suits you but discards it in total when it doesn't suit you. You have to take a stand dude, do you believe in evolution or not?

1 Like

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by butterflylion: 10:13am On Mar 19, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Seems you guys believe this evolution thing only when it suits you but discards it in total when it doesn't suit you. You have to take a stand dude, do you believe in evolution or not?

When I speak to one who disbelieves God, I do so with what he or she understands.

Science tries to explain in the way an empirically minded atheist would understand and I surely cannot speak spiritually to a carnal mind.
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

I Believe In Evolution But Some Theories Are Wrong
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by MaziOmenuko: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2018
butterflylion:

Regarding Hawkings you should rather be asking how come with all his alleged intelligence and denial of a lot of things which do not agree with his worldview he could not extend his years to 100 or even cheat or defeat death. But alas he succumbed as would everyone he probably regarded as mentally inferior to him cheesy

So what then makes him different at the end of the day? I guess now he knows if his denials were legit or were his own undoing.

Myles Munroe was 60yrs when he died agonizingly in a plane crash.

Bishop benson Idahosa was 50yrs when he died.

Pst. Bimbo Odukoya was 45yrs when she died.

Those are just few amongst many renowned pastors, bishops that have died far below Hawkings age. There is nothing special about you and other christians and none of them cheated death nor was able to extend theirs to 100yrs as you'd expect hawkings.

You are here boasting of being a son of God, those renowned pastors and bishops boasted same way too. They were even more convinced than you are; yet they all died like everyone else. Of course you will say its the will of God for Myles Munroe to die in a plane crash, was it also the will of god for his wife and daughter to join him in such an ill-fated path?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by MaziOmenuko: 10:32am On Mar 19, 2018
EzeDictator:
I Believe In Evolution But Some Theories Are Wrong

Exactly as I pointed out. It would seem that you guys take the part that helps strengthen your believe in God and disregard the part that brings doubts about the existence of God which is laughable to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by butterflylion: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Myles Munroe was 60yrs when he died agonizingly in a plane crash.

Bishop benson Idahosa was 50yrs when he died.

Pst. Bimbo Odukoya was 45yrs when she died.

Those are just few amongst many renowned pastors, bishops that have died far below Hawkings age. There is nothing special about you and other christians and none of them cheated death nor was able to extend theirs to 100yrs as you'd expect hawkings.

You are here boasting of being a son of God, those renowned pastors and bishops boasted same way too. They were even more convinced than you are; yet they all died like everyone else. Of course you will say its the will of God for Myles Munroe to die in a plane crash, was it also the will of god for hsi wife and daughter to join him in such an ill-fated path?

You don't get it do you? Death is inevitable regardless of who you are.

We (God's children) know that we can go home to our Father ANYTIME and how we do this does not matter. My soul and its destination is all I care about.

When you become like God or have access to his spirit then you can question his will.

My point is a simple one. For one who was hailed as a great mind, he could not add more years to his life or erase his own death totally but when death came, he surrendered to it with zero resistance cheesy

But as for us Gods Children he declared in psalm 116:15

Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints

And in 1 Corinthians 15:19

19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable

We have a hope and a future. He had no hope but still has a future. That future is either ETERNAL LIFE or ETERNAL DEATH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 19, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Exactly as I pointed out. It would seem that you guys take the part that helps strengthen your believe in God and disregard the part that brings doubts about the existence of God which is laughable to say the least.
You Are Wrong... How Did Science Arrive At The Conclusion That The universe Was Created From A Big Bang
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by dalaman: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2018
butterflylion:

We (God's children) know that we can go home to our Father ANYTIME and how we do this does not matter. My soul and its destination is all I care about.

When you become like God or have access to his spirit then you can question his will.

My point is a simple one. For one who was hailed as a great mind, he could not add more years to his life or erase his own death totally but when death came, he surrendered to it with zero resistance cheesy

But as for us Gods Children he declared in psalm 116:15

And in 1 Corinthians 15:19

We have a hope and a future. He had no hope but still has a future. That future is either ETERNAL LIFE or ETERNAL DEATH.

Will you keep quiet.

Where is the proof of all the nonsense you are yapping about? What known benefit can you show us that stands you out as the son of God? What benefit do you have that can be shown? You are no different from anybody. Even the son of presidentof Nigeria has so many benefits and previlages he can point to. What can you point to as the son of God? Any special knowledge? Any added advantage?

2 Likes

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 19, 2018
EzeDictator:
he Already Answered You... And By The Way, Israel Never Existed Until They Left Egypt, it Took 40years later after They Left Egypt Before They Had Their Land As A Nation... A Scientific Documentary Spoke About Noah's Ark Stopping Some Where In North Of Turkey. Where It Came From Is Not Known

""he Already Answered You""

He didn't.

""And By The Way, Israel Never Existed Until They Left Egypt""

I also wrote "middle east" to counter ideas like this.

""A Scientific Documentary Spoke About Noah's Ark Stopping Some Where In North Of Turkey""

grin grin grin.
Pls cite that scientific document that gave evidence of events that happened tens of thousands of years ago. grin
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2018
EzeDictator:
So You Think Its Impossible For God To Reach Out to Me

grin
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 19, 2018
butterflylion:

Let me ask you a very simply elementary question which is specifically targeted at your level of ignorance.

When do you think grizzly bears became Polar bears?

Have you never heard of read of men transporting animals on ships and having some escape while on another continent?

You seem to think the grizzly bears reside in the north pole. LMAO.

You do not think!

Ur trying very to derail.

Simply explain how animals in North America, China, south Africa, Australia n Japan trekked to middle east to enter the Ark.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by butterflylion: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2018
dalaman:

Will you keep quiet.

Where is the proof of all the nonsense you are yapping about? What known benefit can you show us that stands you out as the son of God? What benefit do you have that can be shown? You are no different from anybody. Even the son of presidentof Nigeria has so many benefits and previlages he can point to. What can you point to as the son of God? Any special knowledge? Any added advantage?

My father and my God, I ask you for the salvation of the this lost soul. You asked us to pray for people that do not yet know you because you love them and want them to join in and become part of the inheritance that Jesus death has brought mankind

Jesus gave Himself as a ransom for his sin. He no longer needs to live his life without knowledge of God.
Lord Jesus, I know you have broken the hold of sin, the world and ignorance over his heart and mind. I speak the love and peace of God over his heart and mind. Allow him to see the light, hope and new life that the gospel brings. Remove the blindness from his eyes. Lord Jesus, let your grace bring him in contact with people that will expose him to the love of Christ in such a manner that he will accept it.

Lord God, it is not your will that any should perish. I pray in accordance with your will and Word. Let your will be done in his life. Give me the strength to continue in prayer for him. Lord let your will be done. Let him come to a living knowledge of your love.

Bring him to the point of repentance from his lack of serving you. Bring him into the kingdom of your son. Let him embrace and live in the love of God free from the deception of the world.

Lord, let your compassion continue to keep him from the destruction of evil. Let him not see death before knowing you. However long it might take, your promise never fails. Lord I commit into your hands this lost soul who was created in your image.

He will know you before he sees death in Jesus name I pray. Amen!
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by butterflylion: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur trying very to derail.

Simply explain how animals in North America, China, south Africa, Australia n Japan trekked to middle east to enter the Ark.

LMAO such an unthinking fellow.

When did North America, China, South Africa, Australia, Japan, begin to exist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by dalaman: 11:14am On Mar 19, 2018
butterflylion:

My father and my God, I ask you for the salvation of the this lost soul. You asked us to pray for people that do not yet know you because you love them and want them to join in and become part of the inheritance that Jesus death has brought mankind

Jesus gave Himself as a ransom for his sin. He no longer needs to live his life without knowledge of God.
Lord Jesus, I know you have broken the hold of sin, the world and ignorance over his heart and mind. I speak the love and peace of God over his heart and mind. Allow him to see the light, hope and new life that the gospel brings. Remove the blindness from his eyes. Lord Jesus, let your grace bring him in contact with people that will expose him to the love of Christ in such a manner that he will accept it.

Lord God, it is not your will that any should perish. I pray in accordance with your will and Word. Let your will be done in his life. Give me the strength to continue in prayer for him. Lord let your will be done. Let him come to a living knowledge of your love.

Bring him to the point of repentance from his lack of serving you. Bring him into the kingdom of your son. Let him embrace and live in the love of God free from the deception of the world.

Lord, let your compassion continue to keep him from the destruction of evil. Let him not see death before knowing you. However long it might take, your promise never fails. Lord I commit into your hands this lost soul who was created in your image.

Your prayers here is as useless as the P in phycology and empty as a Muslim praying for Allah to open your eyes to the truth and light of Islam before you die. You will agree with me that any Muslim that prays such a prayer
for you is very deluded. You are just the same. You are deluded and your prayers are absolutely and totally useless.
So your God wants me to know him and be in a relationship with him and you are the one begging him to come and see that it happens abi? Continue with your delusions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by MaziOmenuko: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2018
butterflylion:

If death is inevitable, then what is special about you being the son of God? Why not just transform at the point of being born again and metamorphose into heaven? So the only reason you are born again is so that you will go to heaven? Is that it?

meanwhile, can you address some of these scriptures because it seems contradictory to your opinion on this:

Ps118:17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

2Tim 1:10 but now has been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus, who abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel

1 Cor 15:57 But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ

Did Jesus have victory over death so that you can all still be dying like everyone else?

My point is a simple one. For one who was hailed as a great mind, he could not add more years to his life or erase his own death totally but when death came, he surrendered to it with zero resistance
PS: No where did Hawkins ever claim to have an immortal life nor power over death. Ascribing supernatural powers to him so that you can drive down a point is illogical.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

grin
let Me Ask, what Conviction Do You Have That There Is A God out There
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by felixomor: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2018
butterflylion:

LMAO such an unthinking fellow.

When did North America, China, South Africa, Australia, Japan, begin to exist?

Azzzzin. �
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by felixomor: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2018
butterflylion:

Amen
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by butterflylion: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

If death is inevitable, then what is special about you being the son of God? Why not just transform at the point of being born again and metamorphose into heaven? So the only reason you are born again is so that you will go to heaven? Is that it?

meanwhile, can you address some of these scriptures because it seems contradictory to your opinion on this:

Did Jesus have victory over death so that you can all still be dying like everyone else?

PS: No where did Hawkins ever claim to have an immortal life nor power over death. Ascribing supernatural powers to him so that you can drive down a point is illogical.

Read my full post again and this time try to understand it because you obviously didn't with the way you split it.
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by butterflylion: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2018
dalaman:

Your prayers here is as useless the P in phycology and empty as a Muslim praying for Allah to open your eyes to the truth and light of Islam before you die. You will agree with me that any Muslim that prays such a prayer
for you is very deluded. You are just the same. You are deluded and your prayers are absolutely and totally useless.
So your God wants me to know him and be in a relationship with him and you are the one begging him to come and see that it happens abi? Continue with your delusions.

What I have said, you declaring them as useless cannot erase the fact that I have said it.

The end shall justify its uselessness or usefulness and since you said you will ALWAYS be around, make sure you also come around when the light and truth of Jesus has shone on your path.

1 Like

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by dalaman: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2018
butterflylion:

What I have said, you declaring them as useless cannot erase the fact that I have said it.

You can say anything you want. You can even declare that you are the son of Donald Trump. The reality is totally different from your useless and delusional declarations.

The end shall justify its uselessness or usefulness and since you said you will ALWAYS be around, make sure you also come around when the light and truth of Jesus has shone on your path.

Your talk as as empty as a Muslim praying for Allah to open your eyes to the truth and light of Islam. The light and truth in Jesus to me is exactly the same as the light and truth that you see in Islam.
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by dalaman: 11:31am On Mar 19, 2018
felixomor:

Amen

From praying to your imaginary God to kill me last year to saying amen to some empty and useless prayers abi. grin grin.

Felixmoron, you are here following your masters tail and sniffing at his an us abi? Continue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Are The Earthly Advantages Or Benefits Of Being A Christian? / MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" / Reincarnation - Deepsight, Let's Talk Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.