Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,313 members, 7,819,066 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves (8066 Views)

Athiests, Prove To Me That BIG BANG Happened. Is this Eyewitnesses photo real? / Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics / Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by CuteMadridista: 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
wirinet:

Nothing person no go hear from Nigerian pentecostal Christians, you mean a was chopped clean off and it was tied back to the body and it was sewn back together again at a hospital. That hospital should be in all news media and the doctor deserves a Nobel price.

This miracle is even greater than Jesus raising lazarus, at least lazarus body parts were intact. Are you aware that the body would lose almost all its blood just a couple of minutes after the Carotid Arteries in the neck are severed. Have you seen a chicken being slaughtered, it loses all its blood very quickly.

Ordinary of breaking of neck can result in permanent paralysis of the whole body, if the nerves in the spinal cord situated in the neck is affected, and you are talking about compete severance of the neck.

You Christians take telling incredible stories to another level.

I'm even trying to picture how the people reacted

Idongesit: Oh sheet! that car just crashed into a trailer, let's go see if we can help any of the injured

The run to the scene of the accident

Akpan: Oh look! this guy is bleeding, let's help stop the flow by applying pressure to the wound (the did)

Idongesit: I see no other person except this body without a head, she's definitely dead

Akpan: Idongesit, oh ye of little faith, let's look for the head and put it back while using a cloth to hold it in place

Idongesit: What? and what would that do exactly? she's gonna wake up from being fully beheaded? let's concentrate our efforts on this man that we stopped his bleeding, let's try to get him the medical care he needs and not this fools errand (looks at Akpan and realises he's left him mid speech)

Akpan: I've seen the head! let's attach it right away

Idongesit: WTF are you insane? she's dead let's concentrate on the injured as there's no helping her now

Akpan insists and Idongesit goes along anyways. emergency services load the 2 into the ambulance and drive to the nearest hospital

Few months later, Akpan and Idongesit visit the hospital to check the injured man and see if his condition has improved and they get bad news that the man is dead as he lost too much blood. while exiting the hospital they saw the one of the emergency service guys and Idongesit asked if the family of the woman has come to claim the woman's body to which the guy pointed to a woman and said "That's her walking around the premises, she's okay except she's finding turning her neck virtually impossible"

Akpan tells Idongesit, "I told you she can survive it!"

They approach the woman and introduced themselves to her, she was glad to meet them and talked about how he went to hell but god told her he's had mercy on her that she'll be given a second chance at life.

They trio thank master Jesus and credits roll which was capped off by the mount Zion logo, The end!

4 Likes

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by butterflylion: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
CatfishBilly:

The mortality rate of a ruptured appendix is 5.1 per 1000. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1562475/

This means that out of every 1000 people with a ruptured appendix, 5.1 will die.

That you didn't die doesn't qualify as a miracle, medically speaking.
1stSonOfLucifer

Op said the below and I am very sure you can read

I Had Appendicitis which Ruptured at 7am, the Pain Was Excruciating, I Was Left Unattended To For 8hours in The General Hospital... 4 to 5hours Is Enough For All The Pox and Bacteria to Flow Into My Alone Streams And Heart and Kill But That Didnt Happen,

He had an 8hr delayed treatment due to obvious negligence. What you should be asking for are details and not posting unspecified reports which do not focus in detail on what the op specifically said.
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by ReinaFarine: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
butterflylion:

He had an 8hr delayed treatment due to obvious negligence. What you should be asking for are details and not posting unspecified reports which do not focus in detail on what the op specifically said.

I had ruptured appendicitis that led to intestinal complications. The bacteria set in and started feeding on my intestine and I survived. That is medicine. If it was God's grace as he would like to claim, then the creative power of God should have created a new appendix for him. Or he could have been healed without the surgery.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by CatfishBilly: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
butterflylion:

So, I'm going to take his word that his appendix ruptured for 8 hours cos he's a doctor and knew exactly when his appendix ruptured?

Abeg.

People survive ruptured appendix with formation of abscess and even full blown peritonitis.

His case is not extraordinary.

1 Like

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by butterflylion: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
ReinaFarine:

I had ruptured appendicitis that led to intestinal complications. The bacteria set in and started feeding on my intestine and I survived. That is medicine. If it was God's grace as he would like to claim, then the creative power of God should have created a new appendix for him. Or he could have been healed without the surgery.

Wrong! Suddenly everyone is now claiming a ruptured appendix just to sound reasonable grin

Okay perhaps I should also join the fray. I also had a ruptured appendix and despite being in pain I prayed about it and walked out of the hospital without surgery. How is that for joining the fray? cheesy

Anyone can make claims so try not to shock me next time with something I totally expected on this thread.

Also I believe you somehow saw the bacteria when it was feeding on your intestines right?

Let me tell you a little story. I have been off nairaland for a few days but reading comments however deliberately not posting anything because I was up and about. I volunteered for a missionary outreach and have been on that and only just got home. Took the gospel of Jesus to a general hospital yesterday and we prayed for people in the women and children's ward because we could not pray for everyone so had to select that section to begin with. A lot of them we met had diabetic issues, liver issues, and so on. Their situations were terrible but we were glad the nurses and doctors allowed us to pray for them and we did. We promised to return today so as to bring church to them since they could not go to church today due to admission.

Today at around 3pm we went back to have church in the hospital in the same wards. Half the people we prayed for yesterday had already been discharged (strangely) with a clean bill of health (as reported by the nurses we met who were also on duty yesterday). One woman with very swollen legs (both legs) and swollen stomach whom we prayed for and could not walk yesterday due to pains on the soles of her feet, we met her outside her ward today chatting with her friend while taking some air. The swelling on her legs and stomach had greatly reduced and the pains were gone.

I remember touching her legs and they were swollen and very firm and shiny but today they were very soft and her skin colour was returning.

She said she suddenly began urinating excessively shortly after we left and the more she urinated the more her stomach and legs shrank.

I am not making this up. I wish I took pictures today but couldn't while ministering. However today is our first official Sunday service with the patients and we have gotten permission to be coming every Sunday to hold service with the patients. Perhaps as we go along I will then be taking pictures.
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by butterflylion: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
CatfishBilly:

So, I'm going to take his word that his appendix ruptured for 8 hours cos he's a doctor and knew exactly when his appendix ruptured?

Abeg.

People survive ruptured appendix with formation of abscess and even full blown peritonitis.

His case is not extraordinary.

Yes you have to take his word for it unless you are his personal doctor and can dispute it.
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by ReinaFarine: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
butterflylion:

Wrong! Suddenly everyone is now claiming a ruptured appendix just to sound reasonable grin

Okay perhaps I should also join the fray. I also had a ruptured appendix and despite being in pain I prayed about it and walked out of the hospital without surgery. How is that for joining the fray? cheesy

Anyone can make claims so try not to shock me next time with something I totally expected on this thread.

Also I believe you somehow saw the bacteria when it was feeding on your intestines right?

Let me tell you a little story. I have been off nairaland for a few days but reading comments however deliberately not posting anything because I was up and about. I volunteered for a missionary outreach and have been on that and only just got home. Took the gospel of Jesus to a general hospital yesterday and we prayed for people in the women and children's ward because we could not pray for everyone so had to select that section to begin with. A lot of them we met had diabetic issues, liver issues, and so on. Their situations were terrible but we were glad the nurses and doctors allowed us to pray for them and we did. We promised to return today so as to bring church to them since they could not go to church today due to admission.

Today at around 3pm we went back to have church in the hospital in the same wards. Half the people we prayed for yesterday had already been discharged (strangely) with a clean bill of health (as reported by the nurses we met who were also on duty yesterday). One woman with very swollen legs (both legs) and swollen stomach whom we prayed for and could not walk yesterday due to pains on the soles of her feet, we met her outside her ward today chatting with her friend while taking some air. The swelling on her legs and stomach had greatly reduced and the pains were gone.

I remember touching her legs and they were swollen and very firm and shiny but today they were very soft and her skin colour was returning.

She said she suddenly began urinating excessively shortly after we left and the more she urinated the more her stomach and legs shrank.

I am not making this up. I wish I took pictures today but couldn't while ministering. However today is our first official Sunday service with the patients and we have gotten permission to be coming every Sunday to hold service with the patients. Perhaps as we go along I will then be taking pictures.

Sweetie, I'm not having an argument here. You don't have to believe me. What I am saying is not every recovery should be attributed to God because you're a Christian. The doctors had a hand in that. There are thousands of similar cases with the same result. To me Theism is a BELIEF. You believe not know. I believe in a higher being. I believe in something/someone supernatural. I BELIEVE. And that fact that I believe is what makes me a theist. I don't know. I can't explain it. I can't explain how I feel better when I talk to this supernatural being. I can't explain so many thing surrounding this concept because it is FAITH and HOPE. You don't explain that with ruptured appendicitis. Or swollen feet healed. You don't explain that because faith is a feeling and lack of faith is absence of that and words can't change that. So keep the MZFM drama and the emotional stories. Keep them all away. When an atheist reaches a point he is so overwhelmed and over his/her head. When she can't handle it all or hold it in, that person will have to believe in something. And that believe is what makes a difference.
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
CatfishBilly:

Thanks, man.

It's good to be back, illness, work and exams kept me away.

Can see y'all are still fighting the good fight.
good Fight? Fight Over What Actually
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by butterflylion: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Sweetie, I'm not having an argument here. You don't have to believe me. What I am saying is not every recovery should be attributed to God because you're a Christian. The doctors had a hand in that. There are thousands of similar cases with the same result. To me Theism is a BELIEF. You believe not know. I believe in a higher being. I believe in something/someone supernatural. I BELIEVE. And that fact that I believe is what makes me a theist. I don't know. I can't explain it. I can't explain how I feel better when I talk to this supernatural being. I can't explain so many thing surrounding this concept because it is FAITH and HOPE. You don't explain that with ruptured appendicitis. Or swollen feet healed. You don't explain that because faith is a feeling and lack of faith is absence of that and words can't change that. So keep the MZFM drama and the emotional stories. Keep them all away. When an atheist reaches a point he is so overwhelmed and over his/her head. When she can't handle it all or hold it in, that person will have to believe in something. And that believe is what makes a difference.

First of all I have to repeat that you are wrong.

I am first of all a Christian and not a theist. If you are a theist then good for you but as for me I am not. I have gone beyond simply believing in God to knowing who he is to me. I do not believe in Jesus or God as if they are an imagined lifeline I need to cling to. I KNOW THEY ARE! I also know that I am a child of this God and he is my father. I cannot simply have a belief when I am so sure of that which I have come to know. cheesy

When we pray, the one praying KNOWS who he is praying to and KNOWS what the expected result would be.

The one receiving the prayer BELIEVES. There is the difference.

Faith is not a feeling. Faith is a knowing. Faith is a certainty. Faith is an assurance. Faith is a substance.

If you are a shallow person based on your ideals then speak for yourself. Some of us have gone up higher.

1 Like

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by ReinaFarine: 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
butterflylion:

First of all I have to repeat that you are wrong.

I am first of all a Christian and not a theist. If you are a theist then good for you but as for me I am not. I have gone beyond simply believing in God to knowing who he is to me. I do not believe in Jesus or God as if they are an imagined lifeline I need to cling to. I KNOW THEY ARE! I also know that I am a child of this God and he is my father. I cannot simply have a belief when I am so sure of that which I have come to know. cheesy

When we pray, the one praying KNOWS who he is praying to and KNOWS what the expected result would be.

The one receiving the prayer BELIEVES. There is the difference.

Faith is not a feeling. Faith is a knowing. Faith is a certainty. Faith is an assurance. Faith is a substance.

If you are a shallow person based on your ideals then speak for yourself. Some of us have gone up higher.

Okay honey.
I'm satisfied with my shallowness. .
Just one question. Is Assurance = Knowing?

PS:
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
Heb 11 : 6
Believe not know.
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
ReinaFarine:

so You Are Saying You Survived without Treatments Or What? Why Would I Ask For A New Appendix when I Can Live Without One
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by ReinaFarine: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
so You Are Saying You Survived without Treatments Or What? Why Would I Ask For A New Appendix when I Can Live Without One
I was treated. By doctors not Jesus and his angels
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by butterflylion: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Okay honey.

Assurance is confidence or being certain in mind or purpose. Confidence only comes through knowing.

You cannot have assurance or confidence if you do not have A KNOWING!

You shouldn't be satisfied with where you are. Jesus said "be ye perfect". It means that there is more that we can become and must not settle for less.

Regarding belief and knowing, read the words of Jesus himself and how he carefully worded them in John 11: 40-42

40 Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?”

41 So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42 I know that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.”

Jesus did not believe that his father would hear him as you seem to be at that level. JESUS KNEW! that is the level we should get to. Moving from believing to knowing. The one praying KNOWS. The ones being prayed for BELIEVE!
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
ReinaFarine:
I was treated. By doctors not Jesus and his angels
how Long Did You Stay Without Treatments... I Was Also Treated By Doctors
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by butterflylion: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Okay honey.

PS:
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
Heb 11 : 6
Believe not know.

You are not a Bible scholar. The receiver believes. If you come to God you believe in his ability not based on belief but based on CERTAINTY!

you must know that God ALWAYS rewards those who earnestly seek him. It is not a game of chance. IT IS A CERTAINTY. IT IS AN ASSURANCE! IT IS A CONFIDENCE!
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by ReinaFarine: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
how Long Did You Stay Without Treatments... I Was Also Treated By Doctors

Don't know how long I stayed. I confused it for cramps. What I do know is, it was ruptured when I was scanned and I stayed for atleast 3 hours before the surgery.

That is what I am trying to say... Doctors. Medical Doctors. They did their best. It can be explained by medicine. There was no unexplainable occurrence that can be attributed to a superior being. It was doctors performing a major surgery successfully.
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by ReinaFarine: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
butterflylion:

You are not a Bible scholar. The receiver believes. If you come to God you believe in his ability not based on belief but based on CERTAINTY!

you must know that God ALWAYS rewards those who earnestly seek him. It is not a game of chance. IT IS A CERTAINTY. IT IS AN ASSURANCE! IT IS A CONFIDENCE!

Whosoever believes in him should not perish... Not know.
This sign shall follow them that believe, in my name shall they cast pit devils.
Ye believe in God, Believe also in me.

I can't stress it... You don't accept that. Fine.
What I have read in the bible is I won't perish because i believe. I can work miracles because i believe. I am going to heaven becauae i believe.

So once again honey, I am satisfied with my shallow life. Now drop the condescending pseudo-sanctimoniousity. Christianity is a belief. Not knowledge.
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Don't know how long I stayed. I confused it for cramps. What I do know is, it was ruptured when I was scanned and I stayed for atleast 3 hours before the surgery.

That is what I am trying to say... Doctors. Medical Doctors. They did their best. It can be explained by medicine. There was no unexplainable occurrence that can be attributed to a superior being. It was doctors performing a major surgery successfully.
It Seems You Didnt See Where I Said 8hours... 8hours of Unbearable Pain, Shivering, Sweating, inability to Sit Up, weakness... This Was Enough Time To Be Dead and You Said No God Did It... Ok I Hear You
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by butterflylion: 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
ReinaFarine:

You mean like this one?

http://www.wcdn.org/en/02_divinehealing/testimony/content.asp?idx=884
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
butterflylion:

ask Them Questions About Their Scientific Beliefs And Watch Them say Rubbish
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by butterflylion: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Whosoever believes in him should not perish... Not know.
This sign shall follow them that believe, in my name shall they cast pit devils.
Ye believe in God, Believe also in me.

I can't stress it... You don't accept that. Fine.
What I have read in the bible is I won't perish because i believe. I can work miracles because i believe. I am going to heaven becauae i believe.

So once again honey, I am satisfied with my shallow life. Now drop the condescending pseudo-sanctimoniousity. Christianity is a belief. Not knowledge.

SMH. Do you believe you can eat food or you know you can eat food?

Do you believe you can breath or drink water or take a bath or sit down aor stand up or walk etc or YOU KNOW?

sister God is telling you to come to the point where you no longer see him as unreachable or too far away so you need to believe. He wants you to know he is with you even right now. You must KNOW this. If you KNOW this then you would understand what TO BELIEVE means because you think it simply means believe. smiley

Well I KNOW he told me he would never leave me nor forsake me. I do not believe in his words, I KNOW his words are true and yes and Amen. This is why Jesus graded faith to even the level of mustard seeds because he knows we can have faith as big as mountains. You need to listen to the Holy Spirit and let him open up the deep things of the word to you.

Jesus said "if you have faith AS SMALL as a mustard seed.... "

The expression AS SMALL means there is always something on the other side that can referred to as AS BIG!
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by ReinaFarine: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
It Seems You Didnt See Where I Said 8hours... 8hours of Unbearable Pain, Shivering, Sweating, inability to Sit Up, weakness... This Was Enough Time To Be Dead and You Said No God Did It... Ok I Hear You

Cramps. Menstrual pain. I had pains i attributed to menstrual pains for the number of hours you travel from Abuja to Ibadan. I threw up over how many times. I walked into the hospital limping and bent at almost 90°. I know exactly what I'm talking bout. I might not know when it ruptured, but I can calculate three hours before an operating room was cleared for the surgery.

Medicine not God. Explain Steve Hawkings survival of ALS uptil his age.
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Cramps. Menstrual pain. I had pains i attributed to menstrual pains for the number of hours you travel from Abuja to Ibadan. I threw up over how many times. I walked into the hospital limping and bent at almost 90°. I know exactly what I'm talking bout. I might not know when it ruptured, but I can calculate three hours before an operating room was cleared for the surgery.

Has Science Been Able To Explain His Survival
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by ReinaFarine: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
butterflylion:

You mean like this one?

http://www.wcdn.org/en/02_divinehealing/testimony/content.asp?idx=884

I believe in testimonies honey. I do because I am a theist. I believe things that can never be explained by science are miracles of God. And, I don't read links. Sorry.

butterflylion:

SMH. Do you believe you can eat food or you know you can eat food?

Do you believe you can breath or drink water or take a bath or sit down aor stand up or walk etc or YOU KNOW?

sister God is telling you to come to the point where you no longer see him as unreachable or too far away so you need to believe. He wants you to know he is with you even right now. You must KNOW this. If you KNOW this then you would understand what TO BELIEVE means because you think it simply means believe. smiley

Well I KNOW he told me he would never leave me nor forsake me. I do not believe in his words, I KNOW his words are true and yes and Amen. This is why Jesus graded faith to even the level of mustard seeds because he knows we can have faith as big as mountains. You need to listen to the Holy Spirit and let him open up the deep things of the word to you.

Jesus said "if you have faith AS SMALL as a mustard seed.... "

The expression AS SMALL means there is always something on the other side that can referred to as AS BIG!

Why did Jesus stress belief over knowledge then?
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by ReinaFarine: 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
ask Them Questions About Their Scientific Beliefs And Watch Them say Rubbish

I never claimed to be a scientist sugar. And saying someone's thoughts are rubbish seem a little... "unchristianly"
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by ReinaFarine: 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
Has Science Been Able To Explain His Survival

Cute... So Hawkings is alive to the Glory of God the father?
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by butterflylion: 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Your case may have been medicine but not all cases are medically linked. Even medicine knows where and when to give up and declare "this is medically unexplainable ".

Regarding Hawkings you should rather be asking how come with all his alleged intelligence and denial of a lot of things which do not agree with his worldview he could not extend his years to 100 or even cheat or defeat death. But alas he succumbed as would everyone he probably regarded as mentally inferior to him cheesy

So what then makes him different at the end of the day? I guess now he knows if his denials were legit or were his own undoing.
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
ReinaFarine:

I never claimed to be a scientist sugar. And saying someone's thoughts are rubbish seem a little... "unchristianly"
so Where Do You Stand
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by ReinaFarine: 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
so Where Do You Stand

I am a christian. I believe in God
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Cute... So Hawkings is alive to the Glory of God the father?
Its Your Testimony Not Mine! Your Words not Mine! The Right Fashion Of Truth!
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by ReinaFarine: 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
butterflylion:

Your case may have been medicine but not all cases are medically linked. Even medicine knows where and when to give up and declare "this is medically unexplainable ".

Regarding Hawkings you should rather be asking how come with all his alleged intelligence and denial of a lot of things which do not agree with his worldview he could not extend his years to 100 or even cheat or defeat death. But alas he succumbed as would everyone he probably regarded as mentally inferior to him cheesy

So what then makes his different at the end of the day? I guess now he knows if his denials were legit or were his own undoing.

Those medically unexplainable things are what I believe to be miracles.

So death was the will of God of Steve Hawkins? Don't attribute everything that happens to God.
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
ReinaFarine:

I am a christian. I believe in God
so Whats The Point arguing with Me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Are The Earthly Advantages Or Benefits Of Being A Christian? / MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" / Reincarnation - Deepsight, Let's Talk Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.