Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves (8064 Views)

Athiests, Prove To Me That BIG BANG Happened. Is this Eyewitnesses photo real? / Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics / Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
Of Cause I Have Seen Them... It Is Natural For A Man to Disbelieve Stories until Seen Physically...

You still haven't responded to all I mentioned. Do you subscribe to the news that a snake swallowed 36MILLION naira?

Yes or no?
To Start With; Noah's Ark Is No False Story
Extraordinaire claims require extraordinary evidence. Do you have evidence(s) that Noah's ark & flood ain't false stories & plagiarized myths?
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
CuteMadridista:

so something favourable happened to you which you can't explain therefore god exists? is that what you're tryna say?
hahahaha... Did You Say Favourable? My Mother Prayed... God Had Told Me Few Years Back That I Had purpose... I Wasnt going To Die...
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by CuteMadridista: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
the Fear Of What Exactly? Ignorance About What?

Fear of the unknown

Inability to accept my ignorance but attributing it to god so I was basically worshipping my fear and ignorance while calling them "god"
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
depending On Size, snakes Can Swallow Anything...

cutemadridsta, did you just read this message by the op?

Yet he's claiming to believe in a God not because he was groomed from childhood to believe but because he have experienced & encountered god.

Kai.

But That Is Politics. In Politics Anything Can Be Said
Same with religion and myths. Anything can be said

1 Like

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:
well, I'm not a doctor but would mention catfishbilly to address this raised point of yours.

Besides, you're only counting the hits/success but have forgotten that that some people like you who are devoted Christians also lost their life to this kind of illness within a short time frame of the Rupture.

Furthermore, while I await catfishbilly response to your question, I would wanna add that scientifically, there haven't been answers to everything on earth. But you as well cannot use god to explain how you managed to survive
Yes People Have Died Of Same Conditions but There Is Something Called Grace... It Is Available For Everyone But Not Equal, when Grace Is Exhausted People Die but When Grace Is Available, no matter The Accident or Casualty The Individual Must Survive
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by ameri9ja: 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
Sir In Discussions Like This Your Degree or Grade Dont really Matter

They do, in the sense that u must have the rudimentary basics. Example, how do u duscuss atheism with someone who doesn't know the definition. Ok, define atheist.
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by CuteMadridista: 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
hahahaha... Did You Say Favourable?
wasn't it? are you saying what happened to you wasn't favourable to you?

My Mother Prayed... God Had Told Me Few Years Back That I Had purpose... I Wasnt going To Die...
Seems legit wink
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by CuteMadridista: 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
Yes People Have Died Of Same Conditions but There Is Something Called Grace... It Is Available For Everyone But Not Equal, when Grace Is Exhausted People Die but When Grace Is Available, no matter The Accident or Casualty The Individual Must Survive
apparently no grace is ever sufficient for a beheaded person wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
I can't continue this discussion.

Your points have been overflogged on NL countlessly...

Get some new lines

1 Like

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:

You still haven't responded to all I mentioned. Do you subscribe to the news that a snake swallowed 36MILLION naira?

Yes or no?
No Sir... This Is Nigeria Where Corruption Is The Trend. Whoever Said That, said So Because We Would Laugh And Forget The Money stolen

Extraordinaire claims require extraordinary evidence. Do you have evidence(s) that Noah's ark & flood ain't false stories & plagiarized myths?
Sir The Earth Is 75% water excluding Sky Waters and Frozen Waters In Antratica and Water Underground... What Other Explanation Do You Want
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
CuteMadridista:
You're taking grace "out of context"
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:

what us the difference between what you folks call GRACE and CHANCE ?

1 Like

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by CuteMadridista: 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:

Get some new lines

Let's have some fun with him

He's giving argument from incomplete devastation
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
No Sir... This Is Nigeria Where Corruption Is The Trend. Whoever Said That, said So Because We Would Laugh And Forget The Money stolen

Sir The Earth Is 75% water excluding Sky Waters and Frozen Waters In Antratica and Water Underground... What Other Explanation Do You Want

what if I say the same thing about the bible

I don't trust the bible authors therefore I do not believe that the bible is a true historical book, what can you say about that considering you ha e the same view about the people saying that a snake swallowed 36 million naira
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by CuteMadridista: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:
You're taking grace "out of context"
hehehehe
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:

Don't let me put you into a tight corner cos you're already making me laugh out loud.

@emboldened
Why not apply same logic to your religion and faith & see if 10% of what is written in the Bible makes sense.
Apply this same logic & see if "god" makes sense.
Apply this same logic & see if you haven't been delusional all this while

1 Like

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Fear of the unknown

Inability to accept my ignorance but attributing it to god so I was basically worshipping my fear and ignorance while calling them "god"
but This Same God Help Kill My Fears And Educated my Ignorance
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by CuteMadridista: 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
but This Same God Help Kill My Fears And Educated my Ignorance

so I should take your experience over mine? wink

what can I say?
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
darkchild64:

Biblically = grace Literally = chance.
Same way Biblically = prophecy Literally = prediction
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
CuteMadridista:
you Are Wrong sir... My Mother's close Friend Had An Accident and Her Head Was Chop off, the People Around The Scene Grabbed her Head, tied It To The Body then Rushed Her To The Hospital, she Couldnt Turn Her Head For A Long Time. She Is Still Alive today
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:
Get some new lines
so You Believe More Of Science
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
darkchild64:

maybe Some Call It Chance but It Is Called Grace
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
darkchild64:

what if I say the same thing about the bible

I don't trust the bible authors therefore I do not believe that the bible is a true historical book, what can you say about that considering you ha e the same view about the people saying that a snake swallowed 36 million naira
a Snake Can Swallow Money Yes... But No Snake Swallowed Money In Jamb office
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
so You Believe More Of Science
no, I believe most in God

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by CuteMadridista: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
you Are Wrong sir... My Mother's close Friend Had An Accident and Her Head Was Chop off, the People Around The Scene Grabbed her Head, tied It To The Body then Rushed Her To The Hospital, she Couldnt Turn Her Head For A Long Time. She Is Still Alive today

So her head was separated from her body totally but they put the head right back and she's still alive?

I'm unfollowing the thread right away

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:

Don't let me put you into a tight corner cos you're already making me laugh out loud.

@emboldened
Why not apply same logic to your religion and faith & see if 10% of what is written in the Bible makes sense.
Apply this same logic & see if "god" makes sense.
Apply this same logic & see if you haven't been delusional all this while
The Bible Are Chronicles Written Years Ago... Its Understandable To Call It Ridiculous... Certain Convictions Can Only Come From God Himself To Man... Although Some Men Know The Truth But Refuse To accept It
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
CuteMadridista:

so I should take your experience over mine? wink

what can I say?
i Will Release A Book Soon titled Understanding Creation. I Will Call You To It
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:
no, I believe most in God
i Guess You Believe Lucifer exists
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:

gentleman stop mocking yourself

4 Likes

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
a Snake Can Swallow Money Yes... But No Snake Swallowed Money In Jamb office
a snake can produce audible sound (ie hiss) but cant produce coherent sound (talk) - what about that?
A donkey produces sound (bray) cannot talk to man.

Holy spirit impregnated Mary but won't agree if your wife tells you holy spirit impregnated her

They all seem legit right?

3 Likes

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
CuteMadridista:

So her head was separated from her body totally but they put the head right back and she's still alive?

I'm unfollowing the thread right away
I Thank God For One Thing... She Is Someone I Know
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
darkchild64:

gentleman stop mocking yourself
Listen Sir, i Wont Make Any Effort To Convince Anyone About It

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! / What Are The Earthly Advantages Or Benefits Of Being A Christian? / MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.