Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,472 members, 7,861,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls (13760 Views)

OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. / List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? / Fg Releases N15bn To Police For 2011 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Katsumoto: 8:39pm On May 05, 2010
Dede1:

If IBB’s national cake-sharing formula trumps the shenanigans being prescribed by the former and current President of Nigeria, I should vote for him not once but twice.

I am sorry but that was unusually devoid of intellect. Did IBB's cake sharing formula not only enrich him and his cronies? It seems that you only recognise injustice when it is directed at Ndigbo.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by maximum007(m): 9:27pm On May 05, 2010
Who knows? Maybe he was only mocking IBB. Any party that give its ticket to IBB should be ready to fail woefully.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Onlytruth(m): 9:35pm On May 05, 2010
Katsumoto:

I am sorry but that was unusually devoid of intellect. Did IBB's cake sharing formula not only enrich him and his cronies? It seems that you only recognise injustice when it is directed at Ndigbo.

Most of your people are still denying the injustice meted out to easterners during and after the war.
Y'know, there was a time I was for universal justice and fair play in Nigeria ( a part of me still wants that if possible undecided), but Nigeria's history post 1970 has shown Nigeria incapable of such justice and fair play. It's just that we are in a public forum, but I would still say that most of you guys don't know how some Igbos (especially intelligent ones) feel about Nigeria and groups within Nigeria. 'Cos if you do, you won't even be here making careless statements.
Let me give you an analogy:

You are a man with 6 wives, 21 sons and 17 daughters. One day, a neighbor comes into your house, kills 20 of your sons, forcefully take all your daughters, despoil all six wives and impregnated them, and then warns you to bring the children when they are born or else they will take the wives as well. Guess what, after you surrendered the illegitimate children, they still took your wives leaving you with only one son.
I deliberately left out money or land from this hypothetical scenario for simplicity.

Meanwhile the vandal now tells you that you should be grateful for preserving the life of your remaining son, and giving him federal appointments. Your oppressor has about 100 children, and 10 wives. You have no wife and only one son whose life is always threatened whenever you demand fair play.

If you were that man, what would you do?

Believe me I have seen more foolishness from Igbo commentators here than from any other tribes. My peoples idiocy is amazing and depressing.

Thank God for Ojukwu. cool
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by metalgong5(m): 10:38pm On May 05, 2010
Onlytruth:

Believe me I have seen more foolishness from Igbo commentators here than from any other tribes. My peoples idiocy is amazing and depressing.

Forget about those few deviants, they are the ones known as Ndi Ala bu otu who are out of touch with their history and culture. Infact, their opinions are inconsequential when it comes to the politics of South East and Nigeria in general.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 05, 2010
Onlytruth:

Most of your people are still denying the injustice meted out to easterners during and after the war.
Y'know, there was a time I was for universal justice and fair play in Nigeria ( a part of me still wants that if possible undecided), but Nigeria's history post 1970 has shown Nigeria incapable of such justice and fair play. It's just that we are in a public forum, but I would still say that most of you guys don't know how some Igbos (especially intelligent ones) feel about Nigeria and groups within Nigeria. 'Cos if you do, you won't even be here making careless statements.

You are a man with 6 wives, 21 sons and 17 daughters. One day, a neighbor comes into your house, kills 20 of your sons, forcefully take all your daughters, despoil all six wives and impregnated them, and then warns you to bring the children when they are born or else they will take the wives as well. Guess what, after you surrendered the illegitimate children, they still took your wives leaving you with only one son.
I deliberately left out money or land from this hypothetical scenario for simplicity.

Meanwhile the vandal now tells you that you should be grateful for preserving the life of your remaining son, and giving him federal appointments. Your oppressor has about 100 children, and 10 wives. You have no wife and only one son whose life is always threatened whenever you demand fair play.

bull-crap
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by bkbabe97: 11:03pm On May 05, 2010
Onlytruth:

Dude, ur analogy aint make no sense whatsoever. Geez!!! Like Bluetooth said: BULLCRAP!!!
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by LawChick: 11:10pm On May 05, 2010
i think I have to verify that to really believe it, from what I know of the man, this move will be a let down!
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Onlytruth(m): 12:30am On May 06, 2010
My analogy is for human beings, not jackals and dogs. Any human would at least understand that they have no idea how intelligent Igbos feel about Nigeria.
Ojukwu has been consistently smart and wise through the years. I didn't understand him when he returned from Ivory Coast and joined NPN (was too young to understand Nigerian politics). Through the years, I took time to study him and Nigeria. His position on Nigeria is abundantly clear to me now.
Above all, he is a man of honor -someone who understands and abides by agreements and covenants. You cannot be a good leader if you renege on agreements. When it comes to keeping agreements, IBB is light years ahead of Obasanjo. So, if he agrees to institute true federalism leading to things like state police, and if he abolishes quota system and federal character, if he fixes federal roads long neglected in the south east and builds that second Niger bridge; then , he would have achieved the same thing an Igbo president will achieve. He has everything he needs to be able to deliver. IBB is power in Nigeria. If he works with us, we will vote for him. I'm sure others are scheming for the same thing. We don't owe these hypocrites any loyalty or explanations for our support of IBB.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by bkbabe97: 12:38am On May 06, 2010
^^^Geez, clearly u never lived in a place where they had welfare system and 24hr security and Electricity. Oh, and clean water and world class health care and educational system, now have u?
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Dede1(m): 2:00am On May 06, 2010
Katsumoto:

What intellect or lack thereof are you writing about? The national cake-sharing formula phrase was borrowed from your post. By the way, I thought Nigeria is donning a cap of democracy and electorates will conscientiously vote for a candidate that proffers the acceptable formula for the sharing of national cake. If by chance, IBB concocts a better cake-sharing formula than other contenders, intellect will run a second fiddle to the people’s well being.

Unless you are on a different trail on this issue, I do not see how injustice and Ndigbo relate to whatever national cake-sharing formula IBB will intend to pursue in future or had pursued.

Whatever grudge I hold against IBB is the same grudge I have for other Nigerians that fought against Biafra. If Ndigbo had previously voted for OBJ of all people, why would they not for IBB?

The best action IBB has ever taken was the annulment of June 12, 1993 elections in Nigeria. Thank goodness there remains a Nigerian who still has his or her head above the shoulders to realize that International Total Thief (ITT) in Mr. MKO Abiola should not be allowed to lead Nigeria.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by smithereen: 7:46am On May 06, 2010
Some of our elders rush at any opportunity to show how badly they are OUT OF TOUCH with modern times.

When will they start building old people's homes in this country? smiley
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by cap28: 10:08pm On May 06, 2010
Onlytruth:

My analogy is for human beings, not jackals and dogs. Any human would at least understand that they have no idea how intelligent Igbos feel about Nigeria.
Ojukwu has been consistently smart and wise through the years. I didn't understand him when he returned from Ivory Coast and joined NPN (was too young to understand Nigerian politics). Through the years, I took time to study him and Nigeria. His position on Nigeria is abundantly clear to me now.
Above all, he is a man of honor -someone who understands and abides by agreements and covenants. You cannot be a good leader if you renege on agreements. When it comes to keeping agreements, IBB is light years ahead of Obasanjo. So, if he agrees to institute true federalism leading to things like state police, and if he abolishes quota system and federal character, if he fixes federal roads long neglected in the south east and builds that second Niger bridge; then , he would have achieved the same thing an Igbo president will achieve. He has everything he needs to be able to deliver. IBB is power in Nigeria. If he works with us, we will vote for him. I'm sure others are scheming for the same thing. We don't owe these hypocrites any loyalty or explanations for our support of IBB.

Onlytruth tell me something - how does it feel living in cloud cuckoo land? 

What is it that you didnt understand about Ojukwu that  you now understand?  Okay let me let you in on a little secret - Ojukwu was never a man of the people  - the reason i say this , is  Ojukwu knew that cessation was not viable but he carried on regardless, Nzeogwu who in my opinion was a more courageous and intelligent man than Ojukwu ever was,  said himself that cessation was not viable because it would plunge the country into civil war, which would lead to the loss of many innocent lives, if you are looking for a real hero you should go and read about Patrick Chukwuma "Kaduna" Nzeogwu  - this man was a real hero - he was a true nationalist who actually beleived in a united "nigeria" he was not a tribalist he was a PAN AFRICANIST  visionary in the same league as Dr Nkrumah, Patrice Lumumba and Nelson Mandela, but being young and idealistic he thought he could outsmart the british and their lap dogs unfortunately for him he underestimated the cunning and treachery of the western powers who would stop at nothing to hold onto their possession, "nigeria".

If Ojukwu was as smart and wise as you claim he was why did he go down the route of secession without an army, without any backing from any foreign govt?

IBB - a complete waster, a psychopath who has no shred of conscience, this is the man you adore, -you are deranged if you think IBB will ever honour any agreement he enters into with Ojukwu, why should he, what has he got to gain from favouring the igbos in nigeria?  Listen up Onlytruth -  IBB is a western puppet his only allegiance is to the people who will place him in office ie the US, the British and MOSSAD (Israeli intelligence who protected him throughout the 1980s) , IBB is more concerned about pleasing these people than pleasing nigerians, let alone the igbos, so spare me your wet dreams about how he is going to grant concessions to igbos - i laugh in swahilli!!!!!!!!

So you think IBB will abolish federal character, does that make sense to you, why would he do that - have you forgotten Buhari's statement when the idea of fielding an igbo as president was considered? what did Buhari say "that an igbo president of nigeria would be TOO MUCH FOR MANY NORTHERNERS TO SWALLOW", and you have the nerve to think that IBB will put his safety in jeopardy by challenging this kind of opposition, please go and rethink everything you have written on this thread because your naivitey is embarrassing.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Onlytruth(m): 10:55pm On May 06, 2010
^^^

Did you just say that Nzeogwu was more intelligent than Ojukwu? Well, you are entitled to your opinion on that. undecided If Nzeogwu was smart at all, believe me, there would never have been an "Ojukwu" or a civil war at all. In fact, Nigeria would have had a completely different history. It was Nzeogwu's naivete that started it all. Pray, what was he smoking seeing Nigeria that way? Nigeria was a country of tribal champions and bigots like Obafemi Awolowo even as early as 1950s. The Hausa had been restive even in the 40s. There had been a riot in the north in 1953.

For Nzeogwu to dream of a utopian Nigeria were tribe did not matter was foolery of the highest order, much like some idiots here trying to sell such moronic concept "tribe-less" Nigeria. I am really only interested in training Igbos to grow up and match other tribes in terms of tribalism because they are the most delirious on that subject in Nigeria. You still find some Igbo folks talking like Nzeogwu today, but when the sh*'t hits the fan, the Igbo will be singled out for repercussion.

Your problem is that you keep thinking that every Igbo is a fuul. You want Ojukwu to diss IBB and join in the effort to stop him. He WILL NOT DO THAT. cool Go hang if you don't like it. When we fought our war, we fought alone and some other Southerners fought against us. Your theory about IBB being under some sort of foreign tutelage is completely moronic and has no logical role in this discourse. Who told you that other candidates aren't under the same tutelage? Who told you that Obasanjo for instance is not higher in rank in national sabotage than IBB? I don't know who you think you are kidding. undecided

All I care about is my ability to prognosticate (using solid information and standing on solid grounds, not treacherous ones) about my future in Nigeria. I have always said that the day Ndigbo did away with Biafra was the day we secured ultimate victory and freedom in Nigeria. No one can blackmail us anymore, and we can play the game like Nigerians. If you have a war with IBB, go fight the war and leave us out of it. Simple! We are not Pan Africanists. We've paid too much for that, from Zik to Ojukwu. Our concern is to SURVIVE in the jungle called Nigeria. You can take your presidency and shove it far up your azz.
Ojukwu is right to support IBB. I support Ojukwu!
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Dede1(m): 11:06pm On May 06, 2010
cap28:

Onlytruth tell me something - how does it feel living in cloud cuckoo land? 

What is it that you didnt understand about Ojukwu that  you now understand?  Okay let me let you in on a little secret - Ojukwu was never a man of the people  - the reason i say this , is  Ojukwu knew that cessation was not viable but he carried on regardless, Nzeogwu who in my opinion was a more courageous and intelligent man than Ojukwu ever was,  said himself that cessation was not viable because it would plunge the country into civil war, which would lead to the loss of many innocent lives, if you are looking for a real hero you should go and read about Patrick Chukwuma "Kaduna" Nzeogwu  - this man was a real hero - he was a true nationalist who actually beleived in a united "nigeria" he was not a tribalist he was a PAN AFRICANIST  visionary in the same league as Dr Nkrumah, Patrice Lumumba and Nelson Mandela, but being young and idealistic he thought he could outsmart the british and their lap dogs unfortunately for him he underestimated the cunning and treachery of the western powers who would stop at nothing to hold onto their possession, "nigeria".

If Ojukwu was as smart and wise as you claim he was why did he go down the route of secession without an army, without any backing from any foreign govt?

IBB - a complete waster, a psychopath who has no shred of conscience, this is the man you adore, -you are deranged if you think IBB will ever honour any agreement he enters into with Ojukwu, why should he, what has he got to gain from favouring the igbos in nigeria?  Listen up Onlytruth -  IBB is a western puppet his only allegiance is to the people who will place him in office ie the US, the British and MOSSAD (Israeli intelligence who protected him throughout the 1980s) , IBB is more concerned about pleasing these people than pleasing nigerians, let alone the igbos, so spare me your wet dreams about how he is going to grant concessions to igbos - i laugh in swahilli!!!!!!!!

So you think IBB will abolish federal character, does that make sense to you, why would he do that - have you forgotten Buhari's statement when the idea of fielding an igbo as president was considered? what did Buhari say "that an igbo president of nigeria would be TOO MUCH FOR MANY NORTHERNERS TO SWALLOW", and you have the nerve to think that IBB will put his safety in jeopardy by challenging this kind of opposition, please go and rethink everything you have written on this thread because your naivitey is embarrassing. 

If I write that you are completely clueless, it is underwritten. Who is the author of this book titled “Patrick Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu”? How did you arrive to the conclusion about what Nzeogwu believed that made him your hero? I guess the subject called history is not one of your fortes. Ojukwu was one of the cool head that tried to mitigate the madness of Nzeogwu that you claimed to be your hero. Well it is your liberty to have skewed opinions but you do not have such privilege to distort history.

In fact, there is nothing of historical value about this conjectural crap you posted on this forum.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by cap28: 12:00am On May 07, 2010
Onlytruth:

^^^

Did you just say that Nzeogwu was more intelligent than Ojukwu? Well, you are entitled to your opinion on that. undecided If Nzeogwu was smart at all, believe me, there would never have been an "Ojukwu" or a civil war at all. In fact, Nigeria would have had a completely different history. It was Nzeogwu's naivete that started it all. Pray, what was he smoking seeing Nigeria that way? Nigeria was a country of tribal champions and bigots like Obafemi Awolowo even as early as 1950s. The Hausa had been restive even in the 40s. There had been a riot in the north in 1953.

For Nzeogwu to dream of a utopian Nigeria were tribe did not matter was foolery of the highest order, much like some idiots here trying to sell such moronic concept "tribe-less" Nigeria. I am really only interested in training Igbos to grow up and match other tribes in terms of tribalism because they are the most delirious on that subject in Nigeria. You still find some Igbo folks talking like Nzeogwu today, but when the sh*'t hits the fan, the Igbo will be singled out for repercussion.

Your problem is that you keep thinking that every Igbo is a fuul. You want Ojukwu to diss IBB and join in the effort to stop him. He WILL NOT DO THAT. cool Go hang if you don't like it. When we fought our war, we fought alone and some other Southerners fought against us. Your theory about IBB being under some sort of foreign tutelage is completely moronic and has no logical role in this discourse. Who told you that other candidates aren't under the same tutelage? Who told you that Obasanjo for instance is not higher in rank in national sabotage than IBB? I don't know who you think you are kidding. undecided

All I care about is my ability to prognosticate (using solid information and standing on solid grounds, not treacherous ones) about my future in Nigeria. I have always said that the day Ndigbo did away with Biafra was the day we secured ultimate victory and freedom in Nigeria. No one can blackmail us anymore, and we can play the game like Nigerians. If you have a war with IBB, go fight the war and leave us out of it. Simple! We are not Pan Africanists. We've paid too much for that, from Zik to Ojukwu. Our concern is to SURVIVE in the jungle called Nigeria. You can take your presidency and shove it far up your azz.
Ojukwu is right to support IBB. I support Ojukwu!

Onlytruth the problem with you is that  you keep buying in to all this propaganda about how "great" Ojukwu was when the real story about him remains shrouded in secrecy, Nzeogwu was the real hero, he tried to get rid of the northern puppets and their southern acolytes but he was outmatched by the military might of the western backed northern elite. 

You cant blame Nzeogwu for the carnage perpetrated by the tribalistic and feudalistic northerners - they were egged on by the british in case you are unaware, the british abhorred the idea of an igbo man taking power - think about it Zik, Awo and Enahoro were the most prominent nationalists at that time (pre 1960) they are the ones who fought for independence but instead it was  given to a bunch of illiterate northern puppets, Zik was blackmailed by the british and given a meaningless ceremonial presidential post to keep him quiet and Awo who the british really feared and hated was thrown in jail on trumped up charges for 10 years, Enahoro was to be given the same treatment as Awo but he fled the country.  Nzeogwu understandably wanted to clear away these british stooges because he saw that they were causing nigeria to regress and instead of applauding him for his courage you condemn him for being a fool, so what you are saying is that because he was able to think beyond tribal constraints that made him a fool, are you not aware that the british have been using our tribal differences to exploit us, they pit igbo against hausa, hausa against yoruba, igbo against yoruba in order to maintain their grip on our natural resources.

dont you think it is high time we extricate ourselves from this game of exploitation and start to think as one people, there is no way we can defeat western imperialism if we continue to pledge our allegiances to our respective tribes, isnt it high time we unite across all ethnic groups to face our common enemy - the hausa fulani oligarchy which incidentally consists of many southerners including some treacherous igbos.  there is no way we can ever become a free nation if we continue with this inter tribal fighting, the british have been using us now for over 50 years - when are we going to wake up!!!!

You carry on hoping on IBB, you are in for a big shock come 2011 because this man is the biggest traitor known to man, did he not annull his friend MKO's mandate? did he not kill his so called good friend Mamman Vatsa? this  man eats and drinks with his friends whilst planning their demise, you carry on with him, we shall see how far it will get you.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by excanny: 1:07pm On May 07, 2010
@diobi. pls here's my email~excanny@yahoo.com. i've been following your posts for a while and i want us to rub minds. its unfortunate our ppl refuse to learn from their false steps. OMG, thoughts of d pogroms make it hard for me to sleep at night, though i wasnt born then it seems as if it happend yesterday. our silly behaviour is no different from that of european jewry of pre-nazi era, no wonder it was easy to crush them mercillessly by hitler,maybe thats why some say we r jews. its unfortunate why we choose a form of existence  that brings us grief
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by chidichris(m): 4:06pm On May 07, 2010
i really do not see anything wrong in ojukwu backing someone.
if ppl are still supporting obasanjo, what is bad in supporting ibb?
can anyone in this forum remind me of any crime ibb committed that obasanjo did not commit double.
i do not know about others but i also plan to vote for ibb as long as obasanjo is in charge.
all i want for nigeria is an independent man. a man that will not depend on obasanjo to win and rule nigeria.
as for the igbos, i think the devil we know (hausas) are still better than these angels (, ) we still cannot predict.
for those of u shouting tribalism here, the political history of nigeria from time has it that the yorubas are very very tribalistic that they are used to one party.
it is only an igboman that has refused to depend on herself and has been working for a one nigeria that can never be.
it is only the desperate and inordinate ambitions of obasanjo to rule that divided the political history of the yorubas.
like i said, as long as these other candidates are going to be obasanjo shoe lickers, i will reserve my vote for ibb so those who are not comfortable with this can go to hell.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by bkbabe97: 8:12pm On May 07, 2010
@ Chidicris:

Reading ur piece had me incensed; u r a slowpoke!!! It makes no sense even retorting to the utter nonsense u wrote in the above, but. . . . . Time and time again I hear from Nigerians (both Yorubas and Ibos- - - - but, MAINLY IBOS) on how "Well, so what he committed a crime, is that worse than the crime so and so committed?". Since that is yall mentality, it is no surprise that the average Ibo man cannot function in any civil society. Ya'll think other societies are just as crude and lawless as the ones u left behind where there are no rules and regulations to follow? Its then no wonder why prisons in The United States, Canada, Europe and Japan are filled up with Ibo men. Even prisons in Brazil, South Africa, and poverty stricken countries like Honduras and Guatemala have their own share of Ibo drug dealers. Do u want me to remind you how many Ibo men wallow on death row in places with known draconian rules like China, Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia? Do u know why this is so? Most people are apt to say it cus of the Ibo mentality of "money, whichever way possible", I object, I think it has to do with your mentality!!! The "I committed a crime, so what?" mentality that a lot of "you" are imbibed with!

How does the fact that Obasanjo has supporters translate into you "having" to defend Babangida at all cost?!?! You want an "independent man", yet ur idea of an independent man is one who is not alligned with Obasanjo, does that make sense to you? You plan to vote for IBB just to spite the Yourbas, talk about cutting your nose to spite your face! The devil u know is better than the angels u cannot predict. But those same "devils" took joy in murdering the hell outta u in the civil war, can ur mentality be any more warped? Reread ur comment and notice that you didnt answer the question or write anything meaningful. All u did was go on a tirade against the Yourbas!!! Why r Ibos always in competition with the Yourbas? Go thru any discussion on here and you see that out the blues, no matter what the topic is, an Ibo man will always find a way to compare or compete with the Yourba man!!! This, to me, if its not jealousy can be considered full-scale lunacy!!!

My main reason for joining NairaLand was to see Nigeria from the eyes of its "ordinary citizens". I wanted to view Nigeria away from the hate filled speeches I'd heard members of my (step)Dad's circle spread over the years. I wanted to "see" the other side. All I heard, for years, was the Ibo side and I knew something wasnt right; like my dad always said "Do not take what your uncles say at face value, if u want to know, learn!!! THERE ARE ALWAYS TWO SIDES TO A STORY". God bless him. I will always love, honor, cherish and respect him, if not for anything, but for the fact that he is open minded in his way of thinking. He was never a bigot and he has raised me the same way!

Though my knowledge of Nigeria might be sparse, but I am learning everyday and  NL has been of tremendous help. Even though I have seen that there is deep seethed distrust among Nigerians, I boldly state here that the worst culprits of these "distrusts" are the Ibos! Some might argue that it has to do with what "they have faced in Nigeria", I say "bull", it is just their nature!! Even in everyday life, the average Ibo man is cutthroat. He believes its a dog eat dog world and that anything goes!!! Otherwise, how do u justify the reasoning behind ur revered leader supporting the murderous General? A General that ground the development of your country to a halt! Do you know what Nigeria could have been if yall governments hadnt been this corrupt all these years? A General whom I have read that during his reign corruption was institutionalized and drug dealers and other criminals were allowed to roam free? A General who killed scores of journalist and anyone who opposed him with bombs and other crude methods? A General who truncated democracy by killing the winner of a Presidential election ?!!? A General whose motto might as well have been "COME RAIN, COME SHINE, WE'RE GONNA RIP NIGERIA OF EVERY DIME"!!! This is the man you want to vote for as the next president of your country? And you expect development when, in this world or the hereafter?

I have scoured the internet to find one, just one miserly reason to justify any sane person voting for this murderous General; I'm still unable to find one!! Everytime I see a name I'm not familiar with in Nigerian politics (I'm not familiar with most of the names anyhow,lol) I google it. Google the General's name; what, my friend, do you see? I do not see one single achievement that this man made. Someone (I think it was Dede1) mentioned a bridge? A bridge? Are you fxcking kidding me? Except that bridge somehow emits Dollar notes when you walk on it, then I do not see the significance. Do u know how many bridges and tunnels we got here in the States? Do u think we remember what administration built what bridge? Are those achievements in your eyes?

Now, Google Obasanjo!!! He might have been corrupt, and to what scale, I honestly do not know, but what I do know is that credible news sources available on the internet say that during his tenure he : (1) revolutionized the Nigerian telecommunications industry ;(2) Erased Nigerian foreign debt (which was swollen under ur darling General) ; (3) increased the number of middle class citizens and (4) increased Nigeria's foreign reserves almost 20 fold. Is this the man you want to be angry at just because he is from a tribe you Ibos despise for reasons neutral observers cannot fathom? Shouldnt this be a man (Obasanjo) to be revered? Do u know that if he hadnt been elected as Nigerian President, there was a very high probability that he would have been the Secretary General of the United Nations? You think that post goes to just any monkey in the circus? Huh? I know your bigotry will not permit u to do an indepth, neutral, and honest analysis, but do me a favor and compare the two Generals using their REPUTATION on the world front as a barometer and tell me what you find! While doing the comparison, keep in mind that the rest of the world does not worship who has the most money (as you guys are want to do), so do not use that as a criteria!!!

Finally, Google the name Ojukwu. Expectedly, almost all references to his name relate to the Nigeria/Biafra war. Now, Google his name searching for "latest results", and what do you find; his dalliance and support of the Murderous General, Banbagida!!! Is this a good look to the world? Remember, Ojukwu, for all intents and purposes speaks for the Ibo nation. He even declared his support for the murderer on behalf of the Ibo nation!!! I ask again: IS THIS A GOOD LOOK?!? Ojukwu is good but Banbagida is bad, right? Is that so? Show me your friends and I tell Who you are; Birds of a specie, flock together; Red doesnt just soak on rice without agreement yada yada yada. I will not revert to childishly joking about Ojukwu's character in this piece, but if he's associating, praise, frolicking, and endorsing a person with such a terrible world-wide reputation. . . .

Nigeria could be a great country  if "Honest" people are in charge of it. Tribal sentiments (especially those that even the bigot doesnt know why/where they eminate from) should be shrugged aside! A man should be elected not because of how much bribe he can pass around but because it is presumed that he can effectively carry on the job at hand, namely: Providing Economic and Military security for the citizens of the country he leads. Votes shouldnt be cast based on color, tribe, religion, sex or sexual orientation. It should be cast based on the qualities of the man and how u think/hope he will improve your lot!!!
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Katsumoto: 8:29pm On May 07, 2010
bk/babe97:

@ Chidicris:

Reading your piece had me incensed; u r a slowpoke!!! It makes no sense even retorting to the utter nonsense u wrote in the above, but. . . . . Time and time again I hear from Nigerians (both Yorubas and Ibos- - - - but, MAINLY IBOS) on how "Well, so what he committed a crime, is that worse than the crime so and so committed?". Since that is yall mentality, it is no surprise that the average Ibo man cannot function in any civil society. Ya'll think other societies are just as crude and lawless as the ones u left behind where there are no rules and regulations to follow? Its then no wonder why prisons in The United States, Canada, Europe and Japan are filled up with Ibo men. Even prisons in Brazil, South Africa, and poverty stricken countries like Honduras and Guatemala have their own share of Ibo drug dealers. Do u want me to remind you how many Ibo men wallow on death row in places with known draconian rules like China, Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia? Do u know why this is so? Most people are apt to say it cus of the Ibo mentality of "money, whichever way possible", I object, I think it has to do with your mentality!!! The "I committed a crime, so what?" mentality that a lot of "you" are imbibed with!

How does the fact that Obasanjo has supporters translate into you "having" to defend Babangida at all cost?!?! You want an "independent man", yet your idea of an independent man is one who is not alligned with Obasanjo, does that make sense to you? You plan to vote for IBB just to spite the Yourbas, talk about cutting your nose to spite your face! The devil u know is better than the angels u cannot predict. But those same "devils" took joy in murdering the hell outta u in the civil war, can your mentality be any more warped? Reread your comment and notice that you didnt answer the question or write anything meaningful. All u did was go on a tirade against the Yourbas!!! Why r Ibos always in competition with the Yourbas? Go thru any discussion on here and you see that out the blues, no matter what the topic is, an Ibo man will always find a way to compare or compete with the Yourba man!!! This, to me, if its not jealousy can be considered full-scale lunacy!!!

My main reason for joining NairaLand was to see Nigeria from the eyes of its "ordinary citizens". I wanted to view Nigeria away from the hate filled speeches I'd heard members of my (step)Dad's circle spread over the years. I wanted to "see" the other side. All I heard, for years, was the Ibo side and I knew something wasnt right; like my dad always said "Do not take what your uncles say at face value, if u want to know, learn!!! THERE ARE ALWAYS TWO SIDES TO A STORY". God bless him. I will always love, honor, cherish and respect him, if not for anything, but for the fact that he is open minded in his way of thinking. He was never a bigot and he has raised me the same way!

Though my knowledge of Nigeria might be sparse, but I am learning everyday and  NL has been of tremendous help. Even though I have seen that there is deep seethed distrust among Nigerians, I boldly state here that the worst culprits of these "distrusts" are the Ibos! Some might argue that it has to do with what "they have faced in Nigeria", I say "bull", it is just their nature!! Even in everyday life, the average Ibo man is cutthroat. He believes its a dog eat dog world and that anything goes!!! Otherwise, how do u justify the reasoning behind your revered leader supporting the murderous General? A General that ground the development of your country to a halt! Do you know what Nigeria could have been if yall governments hadnt been this corrupt all these years? A General whom I have read that during his reign corruption was institutionalized and drug dealers and other criminals were allowed to roam free? A General who killed scores of journalist and anyone who opposed him with bombs and other crude methods? A General who truncated democracy by killing the winner of a Presidential election ?!!? A General whose motto might as well have been "COME RAIN, COME SHINE, WE'RE GONNA RIP NIGERIA OF EVERY DIME"!!! This is the man you want to vote for as the next president of your country? And you expect development when, in this world or the hereafter?

I have scoured the internet to find one, just one miserly reason to justify any sane person voting for this murderous General; I'm still unable to find one!! Everytime I see a name I'm not familiar with in Nigerian politics (I'm not familiar with most of the names anyhow,lol) I google it. Google the General's name; what, my friend, do you see? I do not see one single achievement that this man made. Someone (I think it was Dede1) mentioned a bridge? A bridge? Are you fxcking kidding me? Except that bridge somehow emits Dollar notes when you walk on it, then I do not see the significance. Do u know how many bridges and tunnels we got here in the States? Do u think we remember what administration built what bridge? Are those achievements in your eyes?

Now, Google Obasanjo!!! He might have been corrupt, and to what scale, I honestly do not know, but what I do know is that credible news sources available on the internet say that during his tenure he : (1) revolutionized the Nigerian telecommunications industry ;(2) Erased Nigerian foreign debt (which was swollen under your darling General) ; (3) increased the number of middle class citizens and (4) increased Nigeria's foreign reserves almost 20 fold. Is this the man you want to be angry at just because he is from a tribe you Ibos despise for reasons neutral observers cannot fathom? Shouldnt this be a man (Obasanjo) to be revered? Do u know that if he hadnt been elected as Nigerian President, there was a very high probability that he would have been the Secretary General of the United Nations? You think that post goes to just any monkey in the circus? Huh? I know your bigotry will not permit u to do an indepth, neutral, and honest analysis, but do me a favor and compare the two Generals using their REPUTATION on the world front as a barometer and tell me what you find! While doing the comparison, keep in mind that the rest of the world does not worship who has the most money (as you guys are want to do), so do not use that as a criteria!!!

Finally, Google the name Ojukwu. Expectedly, almost all references to his name relate to the Nigeria/Biafra war. Now, Google his name searching for "latest results", and what do you find; his dalliance and support of the Murderous General, Banbagida!!! Is this a good look to the world? Remember, Ojukwu, for all intents and purposes speaks for the Ibo nation. He even declared his support for the murderer on behalf of the Ibo nation!!! I ask again: IS THIS A GOOD LOOK?!? Ojukwu is good but Banbagida is bad, right? Is that so? Show me your friends and I tell Who you are; Birds of a specie, flock together; Red doesnt just soak on rice without agreement yada yada yada. I will not revert to childishly joking about Ojukwu's character in this piece, but if he's associating, praise, frolicking, and endorsing a person with such a terrible world-wide reputation. . . .

Nigeria could be a great country  if "Honest" people are in charge of it. Tribal sentiments (especially those that even the bigot doesnt know why/where they eminate from) should be shrugged aside! A man should be elected not because of how much bribe he can pass around but because it is presumed that he can effectively carry on the job at hand, namely: Providing Economic and Military security for the citizens of the country he leads. Votes shouldnt be cast based on color, tribe, religion, intimacy or sexual orientation. It should be cast based on the qualities of the man and how u think/hope he will improve your lot!!!

I enjoyed reading most of that.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by cap28: 9:22pm On May 07, 2010
bk/babe97:

@ Chidicris:

Reading your piece had me incensed; u r a slowpoke!!! It makes no sense even retorting to the utter nonsense u wrote in the above, but. . . . . Time and time again I hear from Nigerians (both Yorubas and Ibos- - - - but, MAINLY IBOS) on how "Well, so what he committed a crime, is that worse than the crime so and so committed?". Since that is yall mentality, it is no surprise that the average Ibo man cannot function in any civil society. Ya'll think other societies are just as crude and lawless as the ones u left behind where there are no rules and regulations to follow? Its then no wonder why prisons in The United States, Canada, Europe and Japan are filled up with Ibo men. Even prisons in Brazil, South Africa, and poverty stricken countries like Honduras and Guatemala have their own share of Ibo drug dealers. Do u want me to remind you how many Ibo men wallow on death row in places with known draconian rules like China, Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia? Do u know why this is so? Most people are apt to say it cus of the Ibo mentality of "money, whichever way possible", I object, I think it has to do with your mentality!!! The "I committed a crime, so what?" mentality that a lot of "you" are imbibed with!

How does the fact that Obasanjo has supporters translate into you "having" to defend Babangida at all cost?!?! You want an "independent man", yet your idea of an independent man is one who is not alligned with Obasanjo, does that make sense to you? You plan to vote for IBB just to spite the Yourbas, talk about cutting your nose to spite your face! The devil u know is better than the angels u cannot predict. But those same "devils" took joy in murdering the hell outta u in the civil war, can your mentality be any more warped? Reread your comment and notice that you didnt answer the question or write anything meaningful. All u did was go on a tirade against the Yourbas!!! Why r Ibos always in competition with the Yourbas? Go thru any discussion on here and you see that out the blues, no matter what the topic is, an Ibo man will always find a way to compare or compete with the Yourba man!!! This, to me, if its not jealousy can be considered full-scale lunacy!!!

Though my knowledge of Nigeria might be sparse, but I am learning everyday and NL has been of tremendous help. Even though I have seen that there is deep seethed distrust among Nigerians, I boldly state here that the worst culprits of these "distrusts" are the Ibos! Some might argue that it has to do with what "they have faced in Nigeria", I say "bull", it is just their nature!! Even in everyday life, the average Ibo man is cutthroat. He believes its a dog eat dog world and that anything goes!!! Otherwise, how do u justify the reasoning behind your revered leader supporting the murderous General? A General that ground the development of your country to a halt! Do you know what Nigeria could have been if yall governments hadnt been this corrupt all these years? A General whom I have read that during his reign corruption was institutionalized and drug dealers and other criminals were allowed to roam free? A General who killed scores of journalist and anyone who opposed him with bombs and other crude methods? A General who truncated democracy by killing the winner of a Presidential election ?!!? A General whose motto might as well have been "COME RAIN, COME SHINE, WE'RE GONNA RIP NIGERIA OF EVERY DIME"!!! This is the man you want to vote for as the next president of your country? And you expect development when, in this world or the hereafter?

Now, Google Obasanjo!!! He might have been corrupt, and to what scale, I honestly do not know, but what I do know is that credible news sources available on the internet say that during his tenure he : (1) revolutionized the Nigerian telecommunications industry ;(2) Erased Nigerian foreign debt (which was swollen under your darling General) ; (3) increased the number of middle class citizens and (4) increased Nigeria's foreign reserves almost 20 fold. Is this the man you want to be angry at just because he is from a tribe you Ibos despise for reasons neutral observers cannot fathom? Shouldnt this be a man (Obasanjo) to be revered? Do u know that if he hadnt been elected as Nigerian President, there was a very high probability that he would have been the Secretary General of the United Nations? You think that post goes to just any monkey in the circus? Huh? I know your bigotry will not permit u to do an indepth, neutral, and honest analysis, but do me a favor and compare the two Generals using their REPUTATION on the world front as a barometer and tell me what you find! While doing the comparison, keep in mind that the rest of the world does not worship who has the most money (as you guys are want to do), so do not use that as a criteria!!!

Nigeria could be a great country if "Honest" people are in charge of it. Tribal sentiments (especially those that even the bigot doesnt know why/where they eminate from) should be shrugged aside! A man should be elected not because of how much bribe he can pass around but because it is presumed that he can effectively carry on the job at hand, namely: Providing Economic and Military security for the citizens of the country he leads. Votes shouldnt be cast based on color, tribe, religion, intimacy or sexual orientation. It should be cast based on the qualities of the man and how u think/hope he will improve your lot!!!

bk/babe97 you couldnt have said it better, one thing you have to undersand about many of these so called "educated" nigerians is that unlike in other parts of the world where education elevates a human beings level of reasoning and enables them to aspire to higher ideals, with nigerians it seems to have the reverse effect.

As you rightly pointed out to chidchris how can you vote someone in to office simply because you want to spite someone of another ethnic origin, if that is not the most backward way of thinking i dont know what is, well its just a matter of time and their dream president IBB will be back to impose some of the harshest austerity measures you could ever imagine, nigerians are cowards we have no balls, we have refused to stand up and fight for our future, look at what is happening in Greece, the IMF are trying to do to Greece what they have been doing to Nigeria for over 25 years and see how the Greeks came out en masse to reject the harsh economic measures that the IMF is trying to impose on their country, compare this to nigerians - docile fools, look at Yaradua who went missing for over 3months, what trick didnt the international community play on nigerians and like retards we swallowed hook line and sinker all the lies, even the fake BBC interview, not one nigerian demanded to know the whereabouts of this man and now the international community have now given the go ahead to the nigerian politicians to "break" the news to us that Yaradua died yesterday - pathetic.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Katsumoto: 9:35pm On May 07, 2010
cap28:

bk/babe97 you couldnt have said it better, one thing you have to undersand about many of these so called "educated" nigerians is that unlike in other parts of the world where education elevates a human beings level of reasoning and enables them to aspire to higher ideals, with nigerians it seems to have the reverse effect.

As you rightly pointed out to chidchris how can you vote someone in to office simply because you want to spite someone of another ethnic origin, if that is not the most backward way of thinking i dont know what is, well its just a matter of time and their dream president IBB will be back to impose some of the harshest austerity measures you could ever imagine, nigerians are cowards we have no balls, we have refused to stand up and fight for our future, look at what is happening in Greece, the IMF are trying to do to Greece what they have been doing to Nigeria for over 25 years and see how the Greeks came out en masse to reject the harsh economic measures that the IMF is trying to impose on their country, compare this to nigerians - docile fools, look at Yaradua who went missing for over 3months, what trick didnt the international community play on nigerians and like retards we swallowed hook line and sinker all the lies, even the fake BBC interview, not one nigerian demanded to know the whereabouts of this man and now the international community have now given the go ahead to the nigerian politicians to "break" the news to us that Yaradua died yesterday - pathetic.

I get the point you are trying to make but the Greeks have no business protesting. Their government has cooked books for a long time, Greece has the largest underground economy in Europe, and there is no growth in the country. Without the lifeline given to Greece by the EU and IMF, Greece would have sunk. It would have been unable to pay salaries or continue with certain public services. The conditions are necessary to ensure that the deficit, which is the highest in Europe, is cut drastically in the next few years. Greece has a 2009 budget deficit of almost 14% of GDP and overall debt that is 150% of GDP. Unlike most countries whose deficits are high because of stimulus packages, Greece is high because of corruption, high wages, slow growth, etc.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Onlytruth(m): 9:56pm On May 07, 2010
cap28:

bk/babe97 you couldnt have said it better, one thing you have to undersand about many of these so called "educated" nigerians is that unlike in other parts of the world where education elevates a human beings level of reasoning and enables them to aspire to higher ideals,  with nigerians it seems to have the reverse effect.  

As  you rightly pointed out to chidchris how can you vote someone in to office simply because you want to spite someone of another ethnic origin, if that is not the most backward way of thinking i dont know what is, well its just a matter of time and their dream president IBB will be back to impose some of the harshest austerity measures you could ever imagine, nigerians are cowards we have no balls, we have refused to stand up and fight for our future, look at what is happening in Greece, the IMF are trying to do to Greece what they have been doing to Nigeria for over 25 years and see how the Greeks came out en masse to reject the harsh economic measures that the IMF is trying to impose on their country, compare this to nigerians - docile fools, look at Yaradua who  went missing for over 3months, what trick didnt the international community play on nigerians and like retards we swallowed hook line and sinker all the lies, even the fake BBC interview, not one nigerian demanded to know the whereabouts of this man and now the international community have now given the go ahead to the nigerian politicians to "break" the news to us that Yaradua died yesterday - pathetic.

I am insulted by the bolded part because history vindicates me and my people on that.  You know why the Igbos (at least the intelligent ones) would never trust the Yoruba? It is because you are NOT TRUST WORTHY. We've been through this several times in the past. I pity any Nigerian group entering into any agreement with your people.

Up till today (about 44 years after) the Yoruba still continue to lie about the intents of the first Nigerian revolutionaries (Nzeogwu and crew). They continue to lie and refuse to give the guy his due honor and respect. Even the northerners who killed Nzeogwu at the Nsukka sector of the civil war took his body back to Kaduna, and gave him a befitting burial, because they knew he tried to change Nigeria for good (though he was naive about it). But the Yoruba, up till today, they keep lying about this man.

For the information of some idiotic kids here, Nzeogwu and crew planned a coup to kill off all the perceived enemies of Nigeria and install the imprisoned Obafemi Awolowo. When the coup failed, the Yoruba teamed up with the Hausa to killed off Igbo officers in military and went ahead to fight together with the Hausa against the whole Igbo nation. Igbo lost about 2 million innocent people in the ensuing war. After the war, the same Awolowo ensured the Igbos were emmasculated by seizing of all their monies in the banks and were given only 20 pounds each for whatever each had in the banks before the war. I don't want to go into Awolowo's starvation strategy against the same Igbos who planned a coup to make him the Nigerian head of state.

Now, fast forward to 2010, a northern military officer who have played a role one way or the other in installation and demise of EVERY government in Nigeria since 1970, indicates that he wants to run for the high office. His Yoruba collaborators during the civil war, and the years after the civil war were the first to give their support. A Yoruba high chief -the Ooni of Ife- supports IBB and called the annulment of the Abiola victory a great service to Nigeria. Now, kids are here blaming Ojukwu for giving his support to IBB. If only Igbos are politically organized, we would give IBB 100% of our votes next year (since no Igbo is running undecided), we have NOTHING to lose, infact, if we play our cards well, we have a lot to gain.

Up till today, the gorilla of Ota is still scheming to keep Ndigbo away from the high office. I can see Obasanjo's moves long BEFORE he makes them. I know the true intents of his heart.
I will say this again, if you people have a war with IBB, go and fight him. Leave Ndigbo out of it! We are NOT INTERESTED. We want to get things that Obasanjo denied us; things the Ape of Ota promised us a million times only to renege in typical fashion at the very last minute.

Ndigbo, open your eyes! We live in the jungle and must survive. Do not listen to those who mouth off during the day, only to bend over during the night. A word is enough for the wise. Put on your thinking caps. Nigeria is Nigeria.
We have paid our dues. cool
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by cap28: 11:13pm On May 07, 2010
Katsumoto:

I get the point you are trying to make but the Greeks have no business protesting. Their government has cooked books for a long time, Greece has the largest underground economy in Europe, and there is no growth in the country. Without the lifeline given to Greece by the EU and IMF, Greece would have sunk. It would have been unable to pay salaries or continue with certain public services. The conditions are necessary to ensure that the deficit, which is the highest in Europe, is cut drastically in the next few years. Greece has a 2009 budget deficit of almost 14% of GDP and overall debt that is 150% of GDP. Unlike most countries whose deficits are high because of stimulus packages, Greece is high because of corruption, high wages, slow growth, etc.

the Greeks have every right to protest because their govt did not consult them before approaching a corrupt group of predatory wall street bankers.

goldman sachs are responsible for bankrupting Greece - they colluded with the Greek govt by helping them hide their debt, this was done in order to enable Greece comply with strict EU regulations that it imposes on member states concerning debt reduction, in exchange for helping the greek govt falsify their accounts Goldman Sachs were paid astronomical fees, however the repercussions of this deal have resulted in the downward spiral of the greek economy because goldman sachs were using their insider information to make speculative bets on Greece being unable to keep paying its debts, in the event that Greece defaulted as is happening now - goldman sachs would stand to make a shedload of money - its a bit complicated but goldman sachs took bets on the greek economy  by way of what are known as CDS's (credit default swaps) - these are basically insurance policies that investors take out to insure themselves against loss should any business that they invest in goes bankrupt, should the business go bankrupt the insurance company reimburses the investor, bascially this is what goldman sachs have done to greece, they started out by helping them hide their debt for a huge fee of over $300 million they then took bets using their insider information predicting the collapse of the greek economy and they will make even more money from that.

why should the greek people have to pay for this treachery, this is nothing to do with them, all the govt officials involved in this scam together with the goldman sachs vultures should be arrested and clamped in jail, the people should continue to challenge their govt for doing this to them.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by bkbabe97: 11:24pm On May 07, 2010
nn
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by ODIBABA1: 3:01am On May 08, 2010
@babe97 you're just a fool, I can't even understand a single statement in all your bla bla exerpt your lazy arse are greedy, get some life idiot.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by hbrednic: 3:05am On May 08, 2010
bk/babe97:

@ Onlytruth:

Dude, do u have a brain? If so, do u ever try to use it? Do u see why I said the Ibos are unnecessarily jealous of the Yourbas? What have the last two posts got to do with Obasanjo. Not to reveal too much of myself here, lemme break down something to you: OBASANJO LOVES YOUR COUNTRY!!! What he pulled was a masterstroke, if u know anyone in the intelligence community, ask them. He has broken the strangle hold of the elite that want to destroy your country by all means by giving them a President any half-way intelligent person knew would die in 10 seconds. If your leaders r smart, now they'll run with it. Now the die is cast!!! Now u will know if u have brains or stomch-guts as leaders. Everyone in "the know" knew that your President was gonna die even b4 he took the reins of power. This was the "agreement" that was had with the western world and Banbagidah. Once he passes on u become Head again.lol. Thats why he was so confident he would return as president!!! But Obasanjo is keen on breaking the hold those thieving crooks have on the country and as such is doing all in his power to "renege", bcus he knows that having that murderer back in power will take Nigeria into the abyss of hopelessness and confusion! A power struggle is on the way in your country, 2011 will be a bloodbath. Do you know how many armor-plated cars we've sent to Nigeria in the last 3 months? MORE THAN 600!!! Are there really 600 politicians, who in the last 90 days, suddenly realized that situations are so dicey that they need bullet-proof and IED resistant vehicles ? Do u know how much armor-plated cars, weapons ect have been shipped to your country in the last year alone?!

Instead of staying behind a keyboard spewing all typesa irrelevant ish, I'd advice you to do the following once election day approaches: Do not go out to vote (cause your vote dont count so realize that now.); If u can, move urself and your family out of the country because what ure about to witness (if calculations are correct) will be the beginning of a pogrom that will make the Tutsi and Hutu fiasco look like two 4 year old gals fighting for the slide at a play ground in comparison!!! You stay on here, blinded by unnecessary hate, half the time you dont even have an idea what ure harping about. . Oh, and if calculations are right, the Ibos will be the losers too; the Western world just doesnt trust you guys to be in charge of the oil. Your greed, dude, your greed. Its easily captured from 800 miles away!!! You think its just by their powers (the Yoruba and the muslim North) that they've been able to keep u guys (Ibo) down all these years? You think the world is blind to the "injustice" being meted out to you? Why hasnt anyone spoken out on your behalf? Why hasnt anyone felt sorry for u guys?!?! You scare the rest of the world with your Biafra talk and plans for secession!!! You think we wanna hear that crap?! Lemme tell u what my boss said when we saw Ojukwu throw his weight behind the General: He just nailed Banbagidah's coffin. You think the rest of the world is not interested in the affairs of Nigeria? then u underestimate the importance of your country. Lemme hip u to the saying on a picture on the wall of my office: ONLY THE POOR HAVE NO INTEREST IN NIGERIA!!! Do u get it? No? Ok, think of all the Oil conglomerates, Oil execs, Oil dependent western countries. . . . Do u get it now? Aaaahh, u do dont ya? lol. Ok, lemme bounce , I'm revealing too much . Lemme revert to the unintelligent brooklyn dummy most of u on here take me as and go back to posting nonsense. I'll tell u this tho, I never came across a group so easy to "Brain-Condition" as the Ibo. . . . . .
even lunatics makes sense,when they listen to themselves tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Osama10(m): 3:13am On May 08, 2010
Who go read all these long sh%t?
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by RoadStar: 3:56am On May 08, 2010
I have always warned about this Ojukwu guy.
Unfortunately he has a stranglehold on his people.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by ODIBABA1: 4:32am On May 08, 2010
Who is this fool roadster? he talks as if he will not be fear striken if given the opportunity to see The EzeIgbo's face.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by metalgong5(m): 4:41am On May 08, 2010
RoadStar:

I have always warned about this Ojukwu guy.
Unfortunately he has a stranglehold on his people.

Who are you warning about Ojukwu? . . . . Are you wiser than the old man or the people you claimed that he has a strangehold on?
I guess your answers to the above questions will be yes . . . Fool!!
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by ODIBABA1: 5:07am On May 08, 2010
The Ota ape was the first person IBB consulted at Ota, none of you idiots said fiam! So what if Ojukwu support IBB? At least he gave us Asaba while the Ota gorilla brought us deaths and subjugation.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Onlytruth(m): 6:24am On May 08, 2010
ODI_BABA:

The Ota ape was the first person IBB consulted at Ota, none of you idiots said fiam! So what if Ojukwu support IBB? At least he gave us Asaba while the Ota gorilla brought us deaths and subjugation.

Thank you my brother! Imagine how strategically important to Igbo Asaba will become after the international airport is completed. I didn't want to list other things IBB gave us because some folks will start developing a heart attack here. The truth is that we (Ndigbo) actually gained far more from IBB's rule than from the Ota gorilla's 8 year reign of terror.
What I would never forget is the title given to IBB by Ndigbo - "Ogugua ndigbo" (the consoler or comforter of Igbos). IBB actually tried to normalize our position in Nigeria, while Obasanjo tried to scheme us out completely. And guess what, the Ota farmer is still in charge (at least till next year). Under Obasanjo, Ndigbo became a minority group in Nigeria.
The good thing about our situation is that we are NOT powerless about it at all . We CAN do something about it. But, it starts with us first understanding the game. Folks are here trying to keep us from understanding the game.
We don't have to fall for their tricks. On IBB I stand. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria / SERAP Sues Saraki For ‘paying Dariye N14.2m Monthly Allowances In Prison’ / Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 243
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.