Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls (13726 Views)

OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. / List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? / Fg Releases N15bn To Police For 2011 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Henry005(m): 9:22am On May 03, 2010
jonabee:

I know that if Festus Kiyamo was not allowed to speak in Benin, people would have chopped off his head, questioning his integrity and asking what did he go to do there.
Exactly!
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Nobody: 9:26am On May 03, 2010
Sonofpeace:

Romance? Zoom off you bleeping Romantic womanliness infested t.w.a.t.
naughty person, whtz your stress, did i insult u and why can't u think straight? , i refuse to comment on this thread to avoid insult, now i still gerit from one silly bunch of fools who like to insult his father, just grow up dude angry
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Ibomade1: 9:33am On May 03, 2010
Chai, Nigerians let us live as one naa. So many infighting will not do us good. Hausa vs Igbo, Igbo vs Yoruba. When will all this end.

Yoruba people no like Ikemba Ojukwu they even named a cooking pot after him Agbari Ojukwu.  ehmm 9ja 4 show
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by metalgong5(m): 9:33am On May 03, 2010
nethacker:

must u always be silly all d time u this senseless idiot?can't u read between the lines?
Eze uche,it's high time u stop this your irrational way of thinking angry angry angry
cant we jst live in peace even on NL for God's sake shocked shocked
liert

I am allergic to moro-ns and Yoruba  gays like you responding to my posts.
As I said earlier, IBB will surely win the presidential election come 2011.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by nethacker(m): 9:40am On May 03, 2010
metal-gong:

liert

I am allergic to moro-ns and Yoruba  gays like you responding to my posts.
i forgot to ask if its ur tribe dat wakes their parents with a kick in d morning grin grin grin, Cos it has shown dat u lack respect n I jst hate to see u around me, wat will it cost us to live in peace?Nothing!!!! but senseless glorified maggots like u, won't jst make it materialize cos of ur selfish attitude , I think i'm done with u angry angry
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by ec3l(m): 9:43am On May 03, 2010
@ Ezeuche and likes.
I think u need to learn how to present your opinions or points or whatever without condescending to the low level of insults.
You are not the only ibos here, I am. This public display of self humiliation should be checked, it renders ur opinions pointless and childish.
Grow up, the thread you are already raining abuses on people you dont even know is sourceless, a common rumor, so why dont you just wait and observe?
Thats what wise people do.
An unverified news as this shouldnt be worthy of ur comments.
And if in ur mind you somehow believe that what u are doing is defending ur tribe, then i am pleased to inform u that u got it all wrong.
U ARE NOT DEFENDING US, there is a better way of doing that than getting all abusive. Your choice of words are foul, and i think the mods should do something about them.
So plz, when next u place ur fingers on ur keyboard to type, do it wisely, you are not at war with anybody.

@Seun and the mods, u have to do better than this, just like someone pointed out, stories of this nature shouldnt make it to front page unless its been found eligible, from a reliable source. You've seen how hot it gets people blood. U ban people for lewd comments but u dont shun unverified rumors or tribalistic displays and abuses.
That is wrong.

@ post,
No comments.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by papaejima2: 9:47am On May 03, 2010
All of you blowing hot over this story must have a low IQ. How come you did not notice that the post is without a link to verify its genuinety and there was no quote from the Ikemba. So anybody can just come here and post anything and you start a mini civil war here.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by metalgong5(m): 9:48am On May 03, 2010
nethacker:

i forgot to ask if its your tribe dat wakes their parents with a kick in d morning  grin grin grin, Cos it has shown dat u lack respect n I jst hate to see u around me, wat will it cost us to live in peace?Nothing!!!! but senseless glorified maggots like u, won't jst make it materialize cos of your selfish attitude ,  I think i'm done with u angry angry
As I have told you, I don't have anything to do with Yoruba gays, cowards and saboteurs.
You Yoruba men should stop catching cold whenever an Igbo man like Ojukwu sneezes. . .
I hope this would be the last time I will be responding to your internet fantasy.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Nobody: 9:50am On May 03, 2010
**odiaero zoom into the house to relax with his newly aquired Romantic Private Jet to say hi to the house**, behold, there is a civil war going on in the house, shocked shocked bad belle people, dem wan spoil my Romantic Jet and my Romantic mood, **zoom off to Romance Section with my romantic jet to have a happy day tongue tongue** kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by fxmaxony(m): 9:53am On May 03, 2010
Moderators, Forum Owner,Check the nairaland rules and regulation now and place this thread where it belongs.

Leadership in Naija starts from somewhere,  do justice with this little judiciary or executive power entrusted to you here, then we can try you with bigger things but not

IBB Never.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by hollandis(f): 10:00am On May 03, 2010
seun,kosovo,aisha 2 -remember the deaths in june 12,the annuled killings and all of the political killings during ibb's era.remember abiola's 2 wives were killed mercillessly and all you think about is celebrating ibb.i am dissapointed that you are a youth
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Chuks84(m): 10:08am On May 03, 2010
Ezeuche and metal gong are big fools trying to defend Ojukwu, as far as i am concerned he is a traitor to his people. it doesn't matter whether he said "if the people support", for the mere fact that he is even considering supporting IBB's presidential ambitions shows that he has obviously gone senile. the thought of IBB running for president shouldn't even be entertained, this is a man who single-handedly brought this country to its knees, his ambition has already been condemned from all quarters. Imagine my joy when he was disgraced at the oshiomole rally. that is what IBB needs, continuous disgrace, not senile octogenarians endorsing his impossible ambition. I am a proud Igbo boy, and i am appealing to all igbos to call a spade, a spade, we shouldn't support or defend people just because of what we percieve to be their standing in the society. We should stand for truth and justice.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by nethacker(m): 10:09am On May 03, 2010
hollandis:

seun,kosovo,aisha 2 -remember the deaths in june 12,the annuled killings and all of the political killings during ibb's era.remember abiola's 2 wives were killed mercillessly and all you think about is celebrating ibb.i am dissapointed that you are a youth
u can imagine oooo. i dnt think they knw wat that means to me and some other nigerians who were subjected to economic hardship owing to the june 12 saga. Thx hollandis unlike dat Idiot who posted the comments below
metal-gong:

@ec31, this was wat i was trying to explain to the mastermind(tribalist) behind ethnic conflicts on NL. METAL-GONG or watever his name is===>>> WOOD-GONG grin grin
ec3l:

@ Ezeuche and likes.
I think u need to learn how to present your opinions or points or whatever without condescending to the low level of insults.
You are not the only ibos here, I am. This public display of self humiliation should be checked, it renders your opinions pointless and childish.
Grow up, the thread you are already raining abuses on people you dont even know is sourceless, a common rumor, so why dont you just wait and observe?
Thats what wise people do.
An unverified news as this shouldnt be worthy of your comments.
And if in your mind you somehow believe that what u are doing is defending your tribe, then i am pleased to inform u that u got it all wrong.
U ARE NOT DEFENDING US, there is a better way of doing that than getting all abusive. Your choice of words are foul, and i think the mods should do something about them.
So plz, when next u place your fingers on your keyboard to type, do it wisely, you are not at war with anybody.

@Seun and the mods, u have to do better than this, just like someone pointed out, stories of this nature shouldnt make it to front page unless its been found eligible, from a reliable source. You've seen how hot it gets people blood. U ban people for lewd comments but u dont shun unverified rumors or tribalistic displays and abuses.
That is wrong.

@ post,
No comments.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by metalgong5(m): 10:33am On May 03, 2010
Chuks84:

Ezeuche and metal gong are big fools trying to defend Ojukwu, as far as i am concerned he is a traitor to his people. it doesn't matter whether he said "if the people support", for the mere fact that he is even considering supporting IBB's presidential ambitions shows that he has obviously gone senile. the thought of IBB running for president shouldn't even be entertained, this is a man who single-handedly brought this country to its knees, his ambition has already been condemned from all quarters. Imagine my joy when he was disgraced at the oshiomole rally. that is what IBB needs, continuous disgrace, not senile octogenarians endorsing his impossible ambition. I am a proud Igbo boy, and i am appealing to all igbos to call a spade, a spade, we shouldn't support or defend people just because of what we percieve to be their standing in the society. We should stand for truth and justice.

For you to even haul invectives on an elder statesman like Ojukwu shows that you are one of those few Igbo bastards who were born on the streets of Ijebu ode.
Do you even think that telling me that you are an Igbo man will change my perception of your mental illness?No! After all in the olden days, our fore fathers dealt with some retards and saboteurs like you by confining them in the evil forest where they belong.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by nethacker(m): 10:36am On May 03, 2010
metal-gong:

For you to even haul invectives on an elder statesman like Ojukwu shows that you are one of those few Igbo bastards who were born on the streets of Ijebu ode.
Do you even think that telling me that you are an Igbo man will change my perception of your mental illness?No! After all in the olden days, our fore fathers dealt with some retards and saboteurs like you by confining them in the evil forest where they belong.
shut up!shut up!! n shut up!!!!! u better slap urself back to reality from ur slumber b4 its too late.u might go with IBB grin grin
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Sunofgod(m): 11:00am On May 03, 2010
http://www.tribune.com.ng/sun/index.php/news/896-ojukwu-backs-ibb-for-president-in-2011

It's well known that Ojukwu's health is failing. His mind is not what it was.

If he is responsible for such statements it will be taken as a sign of insanity.

He should immediately be carried to the nearest psychiatric hospital and be chained to a bed for the rest of his life.

The nurses should also 'gag his mouth' to prevent him from speaking.

He will still be remembered as a great man. However if he is allowed to continue to make such statements in public, the reputation he and his father have built over the last 100 years will be destroyed within months.

And 'Ndi Igbo' will be the ones that take responsibility for destroying his character and reputation.

Alternatively, he should go back into exile until after the elections.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by metalgong5(m): 11:11am On May 03, 2010
Sun of god:

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sun/index.php/news/896-ojukwu-backs-ibb-for-president-in-2011

It's well known that Ojukwu's health is failing. His mind is not what it was.

If he is responsible for such statements it will be taken as a sign of insanity.

He should immediately be carried to the nearest psychiatric hospital and be chained to a bed for the rest of his life.

The nurses should also 'gag his mouth' to prevent him from speaking.

He will still be remembered as a great man. However if he is allowed to continue to make such statements in public, the reputation he and his father have built over the last 100 years will be destroyed within months.

And 'Ndi Igbo' will be the ones that take responsibility for destroying his character and reputation.

Alternatively, he should go back into exile until after the elections.

Another demented young bastar-d ranting like a rabbies infested dog. . . . It is really a pity.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by pappy2000: 11:16am On May 03, 2010
@ ezeuche

There is a sying that you two things are abudant on the face of the earth,oxygen and fools,you have prove that .

Fools,Ode
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Sunofgod(m): 11:17am On May 03, 2010
Another demented young bastar-d ranting like a rabbies infested dog. . . .  It is really a pity.

Metal-Gong - Slowly withdraw your tongue from IBB's anus (arsehole), then go and wash your mouth out.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by metalgong5(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2010
nethacker:

shut up!shut up!! n shut up!!!!! u better slap urself back to reality from your slumber b4 its too late.u might go with IBB grin grin

I will rather be with IBB than exchanging greetings with Yoruba gay like you.
Moreover, I thought that you fool promised not to respond to my posts again.Why the sudden volt-face? . . hmmmm.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Nobody: 11:21am On May 03, 2010
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by OnyeBabe1(f): 11:23am On May 03, 2010
I m Igbo and I dont care about what Ojukwu wants. It is only a minority of Igbos that support the Biafran movement, the rest of us want to live in peace in Nigeria. Minority rule is not democratic.

@ metal-gong - you seem poorly educated, stop harassing people. We are all entitled to our opinion, at least that is what we are all striving for.

smiley smiley
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by metalgong5(m): 11:25am On May 03, 2010
Sun of god:

Metal-Gong - Slowly withdraw your tongue from IBB's anus (arsehole), then go and wash your mouth out.

I can never be a homosexual like you --- It is only gay bastar-ds like you that would be able to decode the meaning of the trash written above.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Godalone(m): 11:26am On May 03, 2010
Here is the source of the news,i think you will be convinced that Ojukwu supports IBB.
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/may/03/national-03-05-2010-008.htm
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Sunofgod(m): 11:27am On May 03, 2010
Metal-Gong,

Your an Arse Kisser. A Pro IBB Arse Kisser.

Withdraw your tongue from IBB's Arse and go and wash your mouth out - It stinks off IBB's Poo.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by newmusic: 11:28am On May 03, 2010
All of you talking about tribe,yorubas and igbos,it is a shame,

i pity everyone of u.

As far as i believe,racism and tribalism is a product of stupidity and illiteracy.

Instead of u to talk about how nigeria can be a better country,you are talking of tribes,that word Yoruba sucks and even IKEMBA is equal nonsense,u all better wake up and face reality,

nuff said.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Nobody: 11:28am On May 03, 2010
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Sunofgod(m): 11:30am On May 03, 2010
Metal-Gong's an Arse Kisser. A Pro IBB Arse Kisser.

How dare he attack me for expressing a view?
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by metalgong5(m): 11:31am On May 03, 2010
Onye Babe:

I m Igbo and I dont care about what Ojukwu wants. It is oonly a minority of Igbs that support the Biafran movement, the rest of us want to live in peace in Nigeria. Minority rule is not democratic.

@ metal-gong - you seem poorly educated, stop harassing people. We are all entitled to our opinion, at least that is what we are all striving for.

smiley smiley

Prof Onye babe please educate me. . .Iti mpataka!!
FYI, I don't engage Akata idiots like you.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by rickie4us(m): 11:35am On May 03, 2010
see insults flying everywhere ,  na wa o ,
like Biafran War
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by metalgong5(m): 11:35am On May 03, 2010
guddsid:

sun of god. the whole "tongue in axxx" thing sounds so gay and disturbing . how far ? no offence but  is there something we should know  

The dude is a shameless gay bastar-d. . . He thinks that he can find a partner in Nairaland.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by OnyeBabe1(f): 11:39am On May 03, 2010
metal-gong:

Prof Onye babe please educate me. . .Iti mpataka!!
FYI, I don't engage Akata idiots like you.

You are very funny, please think before you say anything. We are all working towards one Nigeria or are you not? I didnt mean to offend you, I meant poorly educated in the sense that you seem to believe that every Igbo person wants out of Nigeria. I love my country and I dont think I am any different to anyone else because of my heritage and language, you need to understand that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) / 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) / Buhari’s Ballot Box Threat Aimed At Scaring Voters – Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.