Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls (13719 Views)

OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. / List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? / Fg Releases N15bn To Police For 2011 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by nwanze2: 3:14am On May 03, 2010
I think ojukwu is confuse, why would any right thinking person support a man who rejected democracy by annulling june 12 election without given us any reason for doing that.
I think ojukwu is a drowning man who is only looking for a straw to hold unto, but one thing is certain both of them will sink.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by EzeUche(m): 4:05am On May 03, 2010
Of course Seun would put that on the Front Page.

Even Ojukwu's words were taken out of context. Nigerians need to start reading instead of believing the hype.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by tunde1200(m): 4:11am On May 03, 2010
i dont blame anybody that surport ibb they are all evil people how will this coutry go forward with all this shameless assholes. i dey cry for my country
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by kabarka(m): 4:29am On May 03, 2010
Well if the hard print says  'if the ppl support him,he will follow the ppl' then that's a good political statement for he knows when the chips are down nobody will be behind IBB.He has finally come out to be destroy himself to oblivion.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by dante147: 4:42am On May 03, 2010
Bleep ojukwu
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by hbrednic: 4:57am On May 03, 2010
bk/babe97:

Ojukwu, the bearded senile one!!! the ibos r the only people I know who will cut their nose to spite their face. Greedy monkeys!!!
i know your forefathers were monkeys,but your generations yet unborn,will be pigs.bloody idiot
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by hbrednic: 5:01am On May 03, 2010
ojukwu is only but a spent force
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by bkbabe97: 5:55am On May 03, 2010
hbrednic:

i know your forefathers were monkeys,but your generations yet unborn,will be pigs.bloody idiot

The typical Ibo retort!!! Always animal like. Insult their opponent's family in hopes that it'll hurt. lol. Hbred, guess wut, it only makes u sound like the uneducated monkey u r. similar to ur bearded hero. . . . .lol
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by mrkoma2012: 6:19am On May 03, 2010
To form a loser's alliance and continue 2 add to the woe's of a failed state called nigeria where nothing works
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by malele(m): 6:23am On May 03, 2010
@ poster which paper or site did u hear this news
pls dont post any thing u are not sure of just because u
have hatred for some people
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by princekevo(m): 6:52am On May 03, 2010
All Credit to Seun again and kosovo. Putting an article without a source on the front page jst to raise a tribal tension on NL once again. Or is it on the trail of campaign for IBB by some NL admins. Tml the same people we be here preaching One Nigeria to me. Bunches of Hypocrites
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Nobody: 7:21am On May 03, 2010
princekevo:

All Credit to Seun again and kosovo. Putting an article without a source on the front page jst to raise a tribal tension on NL once again. Or is it on the trail of campaign for IBB by some NL admins. Tml the same people we be here preaching One Nigeria to me. Bunches of Hypocrites
lwkmd.ojukwu would do anything and everything to become relevant in nigeria politics;so kissing ibb's a s s is not an exception of such desperation.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by usbcable(m): 7:24am On May 03, 2010
princekevo:

its just noxious that this is happenning again. Most of us on the forum cant even notice that the original post was an email and not a reliable source.how come NL moderators encourage rumour mongering.maybe because kosovo is a babangida apologist.
its like NL is creating a popularity mechanism for the evil genius/babangida.
@Ezeuche,
its not in anybodies best interest to act soooo tribalistic, on the long run the tribalist regrets his action much later after repraisals from his earlier victims.please try to see things not just from your own point of view but from a broader perspective.
@seun,
unconfirmed stories or mispresented information is worse than you banning people for using lewd words.maybe this is why NL is not a foremost source of information.typical yellow jour nalism at display.

Obviously,the level of talk being displayed here mocks at babangidas insinuation that the youth cant lead.how would they when all they can do is abuse and curse at each other over the dumbest of points(tribalism/racism).even going at each others throat because of stories you were not witness to.abusing one another even though you cant verify the identity of whom you are talking to(which may be you neighbor downstairs or across the street).

CANT EVERYONE SEE THAT BABANGIDA AND HIS COHORTS ARE TRYING TO PAINT EACH TRIBES LEADERS BAD.
first it was oshiomole,then tinubu, then soyinka now its ojukwu next it will be who?

please lets be more obejective and not just be sentimental over politics, this is not sports its something serious.

MyOpinion.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by usbcable(m): 7:33am On May 03, 2010
kabarka:

Well if the hard print says  'if the ppl support him,he will follow the ppl' then that's a good political statement for he knows when the chips are down nobody will be behind IBB.He has finally come out to be destroy himself to oblivion.

and to all y'all saying he said ''if the ppl support him he will follow the ppl''.where in the email(original post) did the ikemba say that.
Think my people, a leader in the value of Ojukwu would never say such. Even if he is very old I dont think he is yet senile. He possible cant utter such a dumb statement.

BTW let the OP giv another source to this unexpected controvercial front page story.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Nobody: 7:33am On May 03, 2010
metal-gong:

Are you not even ashamed that you have already gone senile at your age.
Better go back to the romantic section where you can post your two liners with a retarded and epileptic brain.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by naijacutee(f): 8:02am On May 03, 2010
Nigerians are so tribalistic! I know that's a sweeping statement, but just look at the amount of hate flowing on this thread, for no other reason than tribes - Something no one chooses or controls. How stupid.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Ossaifamous(m): 8:04am On May 03, 2010
This ojukwu man knows one thing that a devil might be better than am unknown angel. Obasanjo was the perfect choice in 1999 but today we have him today. I too have some measure of support in Ibb
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by fxmaxony(m): 8:14am On May 03, 2010
This same mistake going on in this topic is the same reason why IBB may think that he can win Election in Nigeria.

A yoruba Youth here defends a Yoruba wrong Ideology

An Ibo Youth defends Ibo Ideology

The Likes of IBB,Obasanjo, and the older cabals that ruled Nigerian from different tribes brought us to this state we are.

when shall average Nigerian think of through federalism and see what the young generation of Nigeria can do. I believe it is the time to stop eulogizing IBB,Ojukwu,Obasanjo,Otunba Gbenga Daniels,Ikedi Ohakim, Theodore Orji, Orji Uzo kalu, Buhari,Yerima sanni,Oyinola,Saraki,Tinubu,   and give Chance to a new Nigerian face with a new ideology.

Lets stop this squabble now.         At the end I am An Ibo man but a Nigerian at heart and act.

If we dont stop this now, You will see IBB as president come 2011
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by CarlosVent(m): 8:17am On May 03, 2010
DIS IS ALIE MAN.

IT HAS NO SOURCE.

BESIDES IT MAY BE SOMEONE BRIBED TO SAY OJUKWU SUPORTED COS D OJUKWU I SEE IN ANAMBRA STATE HERE IS LITTLE BIT ILL AND HAS NEVER GONE ANY WAY FOR 2 WKS AS ADVISED BY THE DOCTOR NOT TO TALK OF GOING TO ENUGU.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by kettykings: 8:17am On May 03, 2010
@naijacutee , do you think the problem with nigerians is tribalism and hatred for one another , i dont think so, i think nigerians problem os ignorance, if it is tribalism and hatred how come do some nigerians keepind insisting in the unity of the country and in living with other tribes even when those other tribes want to opt out of the country.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by metalgong5(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2010
fxmaxony:

This same mistake going on in this topic is the same reason why IBB may think that he can win Election in Nigeria.

The Likes of IBB,Obasanjo, and the older cabals that ruled Nigerian from different tribes brought us to this state we are.

when shall average Nigerian think of through federalism and see what the young generation of Nigeria can do. I believe it is the time to stop eulogizing IBB,Ojukwu,Obasanjo,Otunba Gbenga Daniels,Ikedi Ohakim, Theodore Orji, Orji Uzo kalu, Buhari,Yerima sanni,Oyinola,Saraki,Tinubu,   and give Chance to a new Nigerian face with a new ideology.

Lets stop this squabble now.         At the end I am An Ibo man but a Nigerian at heart and act.

Which young generations are you talking about -- Is it the Bankoles of the world, the yahoo-yahoo boys or the Nairaland bigots.

IBB remains the best option for 2011.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by oyinda3(f): 8:25am On May 03, 2010
fxmaxony:

best post
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by fuke(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2010
This is nauseating and should be removed immediately.
              IBB ko IBB ni. One thing is sure to me. IBB will never
               come back
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by metalgong5(m): 8:48am On May 03, 2010
fuke:

This is nauseating and should be removed immediately.
              IBB ko IBB ni. One thing is sure to me. IBB will never
               come back

I am also sure of one thing in 2011, that IBB will surely come back.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by bidemi12(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2010
metal-gong:

metal gong, you are scaring me ooooooo undecided
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Nobody: 8:55am On May 03, 2010
fxmaxony:

truth must be told irrespective of the calibre of people that may be hit.the idea of recycling must be done away with and this is the right time to start 'calling a spade a spade'.
ibb is unwanted to nigerians and i believed to you too;imo,anything or ayone that associates with evil is indirectly evil.it is not about ojukwu to me cuz i will criticize any YORUBA politician that support IBB
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by jonabee(m): 8:58am On May 03, 2010
NLanders, Some of the posters here will score F9 in practical politicking. What would the warlord had Done?!!!! To turn down IBB's request to see  him? Even Soyinka or Gani (Of Blessed Memory) will not be that naive unless there is a personal vendetta. What Ikemba did here is political Statement becos he will not even vote IBB, I am certain about that.

I know that if Festus Kiyamo was not allowed to speak in Benin, people would have chopped off his head, questioning his integrity and asking what did he go to do there.

Let's keep watching the theatrical scenery called 9ja. NOTHING will stop Goodluck Joe from picking the Ticked, And IBB may end up in Kuje Prison if he does not see the hand writting on the wall. Why on earth does he want democratic governance when he single handedly annuled June 12 that would have been glorious for him and Nigeria at large.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Nobody: 9:05am On May 03, 2010
**odiaero zoom into the house to relax with his newly aquired Romantic Private Jet to say hi to the house**, behold, there is a civil war going on in the house, shocked shocked bad belle people, dem wan spoil my Romantic Jet and my Romantic mood, **zoom off to Romance Section with my romantic jet to have a happy day tongue tongue**  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Sonofpeace(m): 9:12am On May 03, 2010
@jonabee, You took the word right off my mouth.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by nethacker(m): 9:15am On May 03, 2010
metal-gong:

must u always be stupid all d time u this senseless idiot?can't u read between the lines?
Eze uche,it's high time u stop this ur irrational way of thinking angry angry angry
cant we jst live in peace even on NL for God's sake shocked shocked
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Nobody: 9:19am On May 03, 2010
**odiaero zoom into the house to relax with his newly aquired Romantic Private Jet to say hi to the house**, behold, there is a civil war going on in the house, shocked shocked bad belle people, dem wan spoil my Romantic Jet and my Romantic mood, **zoom off to Romance Section with my romantic jet to have a happy day tongue tongue** kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Sonofpeace(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2010
odiaero:

**odiaero zoom into the house to relax with his newly aquired Romantic Private Jet to say hi to the house**, behold, there is a civil war going on in the house, shocked shocked bad belle people, dem wan spoil my Romantic Jet and my Romantic mood, **zoom off to Romance Section with my romantic jet to have a happy day tongue tongue**  kiss kiss kiss
Romance? Zoom off you bleeping Romantic cunt infested t.w.a.t.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Job Seekers Besiege National Assembly Complex / NDIG Tells Okuama Community To Desist From "Spreading Falsehood Against Okoloba" / Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.