Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. (7865 Views)

How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by terrezo2002(m): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2018
PinkStarsFallIn:
Ok we started as friends. We work in d same office.she is married. Infact that was the main reason i was so close to her. Because i have always been caught up in office romance.

With her status. Bout 7yrs in marriage with 3kids i always was comfortable dat it could neva go beyound office laff n gist.

Well, gradually we started being very close, we started touching and doing dos nobody is here romances.

Her emotions is now up, i overly adore dis lady, she wants us to have sex i dont know how to shut her down cos saying no might just crash d office relationship that exist. Wen i mean office relationship dis time i mean work related gist n laff with oda colleagues.
D truth is, i also want to make love to her, but i cant just fanthom committing that sin worse yet with a married woman.

How do i end this?
You may end up having sex with her.
You don't deal with temptations by staying and looking at it. You simply flee or make it flee. It is either you be angry at the sin of adultery or you tolerate it. You have to choose one. But as it is you seem to have chosen to commit the adultery. Since you enjoy the romance and the relationship, with time you will be naked together.
My advice:
Develop an hatred for this sin.
Repent from your sins and turn to God through Jesus Christ.
Study your Bible and pray.
God bless you
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by nathdim: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
The thunder that is coming to fire you is coming from Ijebu Ode.. You are romancing and planning to sleep with a married woman intentionally.. Your end is near!!!
am very sure she is an ijebu woman
They are not satisfied with 1 dick

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by pedrilo: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2018
CrescentMoon:

That's the problem. I'm naturally nice. Where I live, 3 men already know they may lose their wives to me one day. If you have been sad for the past ten years, and you meet me today, you will forget all your sorrows. A woman in my house got the hint that I'm planning to leave the building, she came to me and begged me not to leave without giving any reason tangible. She said her twin children love me more than their father.
self control is very important in everything. dont take ur niceness beyond the confines of logic and common sense. NICENESS IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL.
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by DukeNija(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2018
CrescentMoon:

People are talking about karma, what if karma is what his wife is about get from ur preek?
Let me tell you, that woman won't let you be even after satisfying her. In my own case, her husband called me on phone to relieve his wife if juju is involved because her husband caught her chatting with me and she told him to do his worse. Since we were not living in the same town, i cut all connections with her. It was in 2014. I learnt last week that she divorced the man.

Now she found me again on social media and said, "I know I can't be yours and I won't belong to any other man either." I created a thread here and people said it's a lie from hell.

The only solution is this, be ready to be enemies. That's the only way you can save her marriage. Your own case is not complicated because the woman is older than you. Mine is my age mate.

Hmmmnn Nawa o. That woman must be a psychopath
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Chicagoesontop: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2018
nathdim:
am very sure she is an ijebu woman
They are not satisfied with 1 dick

Hahahaha
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 21, 2018
PinkStarsFallIn:

*heavy sigh* emotional conflict i totally agree wid u. I guess its all my fault i turned her on.
I just tot with a married woman my lifestyle will not grow on her. Im just naturally caring n thoughtful not to get into dier pants but just to make dos around me happy.
But its always a bane for me. I dont know how to be un-nice really. Cc @pedrilo i wasnt leading her on to get in her pants. Just me being myself.
I wanna do d right thing
Bro we are more alike in trying to make others happy but I don't ever cross the boundary when it comes to female folks.
I give singles chance because I might make them have feelings when I don't want anything and also have issues with their partner not to talk of married women.
Just set a boundary from today and hold unto it. Stop whatever may have started and let her know she would be better off with her husband than with u.
Not just married women but females because the tend to be confused when they see nice people, it makes them to suffer an innocent guy that may have been investing in them or may have loved them dearly.
I hate it when a woman suffers an innocent guy because she thinks he is not caring enough when in all reality the guy is doing his best to make her happy and this is one of those reasons women do it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by bobbyjude(m): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2018
PinkStarsFallIn:
Ok we started as friends. We work in d same office.she is married. Infact that was the main reason i was so close to her. Because i have always been caught up in office romance.

With her status. Bout 7yrs in marriage with 3kids i always was comfortable dat it could neva go beyound office laff n gist.

Well, gradually we started being very close, we started touching and doing dos nobody is here romances.

Her emotions is now up, i overly adore dis lady, she wants us to have sex i dont know how to shut her down cos saying no might just crash d office relationship that exist. Wen i mean office relationship dis time i mean work related gist n laff with oda colleagues.
D truth is, i also want to make love to her, but i cant just fanthom committing that sin worse yet with a married woman.

How do i end this?
umu uwa(children of the world)
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by akpopaul: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
bros please run.it is very bad.Think of it ,when you are married a young man is doing this to your wife will you be happy.PLEASE RUN
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by pu7pl3(m): 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
PinkStarsFallIn:

Share brov.

Im not a story teller...i aint story telling
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by paix(m): 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
The Devi is setting his trap, beware.
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by wait: 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
You stated how you would like this to end,you may end this in several ways, the outcome of your action will be between you and the married woman but make the right decision, Two questions 1. Is the married woman mature and older in age? 2. After your sexual encounter what next?
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by ImaIma1(f): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
Be playing with fire.

You better advise yourself

Looking for go ahead
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by stanvesco(m): 12:01am On Mar 22, 2018
PinkStarsFallIn:

Lol. Sincerely speaking i have. Whats p have i entered with dis too
Truth is.... E go hard u to go free... She will forever b climaxing over ur messages..... U do know a bad sex session can end all dis.... Just cum in 8seconds and u will be free forever.... But u would have committed the sin of coveting thy neighbors wife n commuting adultery.
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Kingsley1000(m): 2:17am On Mar 22, 2018
OP GO AND MARRY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? / Mob Stripped A Girl After She Uses Razor To Cut Her Best Friend Because Of Sugar / Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.