Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. (7853 Views)

How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by infogenius(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
PinkStarsFallIn:
Ok we started as friends. We work in d same office.she is married. Infact that was the main reason i was so close to her. Because i have always been caught up in office romance.

With her status. Bout 7yrs in marriage with 3kids i always was comfortable dat it could neva go beyound office laff n gist.

Well, gradually we started being very close, we started touching and doing dos nobody is here romances.

Her emotions is now up, i overly adore dis lady, she wants us to have sex i dont know how to shut her down cos saying no might just crash d office relationship that exist. Wen i mean office relationship dis time i mean work related gist n laff with oda colleagues.
D truth is, i also want to make love to her, but i cant just fanthom committing that sin worse yet with a married woman.

How do i end this?
Since u have an intention to make love to her it may be difficult to advice you as u may done so by now.

If u didn't have it in mind to commit the act it would have been easy to help you.

However, I will advise you against such tactically cut off the office romance if u want to have a headway.

U're not a kid and I believe u know what is good and what is bad.
Do the right thing.

Also have it in mind someone somewhere someday may have ur wife as a fling too.

Leave people's wives alone!
A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
PinkStarsFallIn:

I wish someone can just help me pose aa dos white garment people n stylishly tell her dat dey saw a revelation and dat she should not do it.
My cowardness seems to b gettin d best of me.
Yes she talks to me bout her marriage and how her hubby is just being boring and dulling d home.
But den wateva she might be facing even tho valid im not to come in in such manner at all.
bro, what if I tell u that u are the reason she now think her hubby is boring and dull?
She may not know or think her husband was dull or boring before u met her but seeing U always and with u laughing more with her may have given her emotional conflict.
When a woman sees a guy who does something her partner doesn't do, she always wish it was her partner that is acting in that manner.
The issue here is EMOTIONAL CONFLICT, who knows if she now behave disrespectful and hate the man at this point.
If u truly want to help urself and her, give her space and behave differently from the part of u she likes most and u will see her looking back at her husband as a better choice.
Good luck as u try to be a good boy among the few who would never for any reason sleep with someone married.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by stanvesco(m): 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
PinkStarsFallIn:
Ok we started as friends. We work in d same office.she is married. Infact that was the main reason i was so close to her. Because i have always been caught up in office romance.

With her status. Bout 7yrs in marriage with 3kids i always was comfortable dat it could neva go beyound office laff n gist.

Well, gradually we started being very close, we started touching and doing dos nobody is here romances.

Her emotions is now up, i overly adore dis lady, she wants us to have sex i dont know how to shut her down cos saying no might just crash d office relationship that exist. Wen i mean office relationship dis time i mean work related gist n laff with oda colleagues.
D truth is, i also want to make love to her, but i cant just fanthom committing that sin worse yet with a married woman.

How do i end this?

Plan one: auto start another relationship with another lady in d office,she will get jealous and shut down.

2) tell her frankly u r not into her.....u feel she's too old and too inattractive

3) bring your gf into d pics

4) Frankly sit her down and advise her why it's bad
Brosssssssss me.and u know say no we dey always start all dis things.....from brushing her hair,to picking dirty on her hair,to adjusting a makeup to adjusting her bras hand to complementing a matching camisole or eyebrow color or new hair.
Na we
So stop it
Apologise to her and move on

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by stanvesco(m): 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
However note that if u have whatsapped sexed her or sexted...her it becomes a.big problem.
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Iamsane: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
stanvesco:
However note that if u have whatsapped sexed her or sexted...her it becomes a.big problem.

How them take dey do those one grin grin
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Iamsane: 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
olaleks007:
U must finish what u started o...

When u are doing touching touching, Do u tell us?

It is like trying stop after reaching the point of climax.
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Iamsane: 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
golor:
Women !!!! Why are they so weak emotionally ?

I do hear people say , only weak men press on their wife/gf ...my dear, If you don't you will give room to such nonsense op typed .

Leave them. They will be claiming maturity in Mumu Ness. I set boundaries that both of us don't cross. No unnecessary chat the opposite sex. No friendship.

Fly wey no wan hear word dey follow dead body enter grave.
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by nairaman66(m): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
Dude! Imagine she is your wife and someone is trying to sample her in her place of work, how would you feel?

Irrespective of how beautiful she is, she is just a time bomb ticking! You should encourage her to have faith in her marriage!

Ask her what she saw in her husband before she got married? Remind her that she should be courageous and supportive in her home to make it better. If she is bent on having sex with you, tell her if you were her husband, how would she feel if a lady in your place of work is trying to sleep with you.

Don’t be a distructive force in her marriage because everything will be against you just a few minutes of pleasure!
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by zexy2030(m): 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pls go knack free married pussy but when u r married, get that woman's husband then have three some with ur own wife with her hubby I think then it's balanced grin
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by AMEzekiel: 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
You are not different from any human being, emotions build when there is steady contact. This advice may be different from what you expected but it's worthy to note.
I noticed that you said you wanted to make love to her but you do not want to commit such sin. You need the help of God to overcome any temptation especially when your mind is already yielding. Have you ever prayed to God concerning this desire that you have noticed in both of you? I believe that God can orchestrate an event that will separate both of you and still remove that desire from you. For her sake, do not confront her until you have spent quality time praying on the matter.
I hope to get a righteous feedback from you. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by habsydiamond(m): 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Shey u don summersault before Go ask agahowa or Martin how e dey be...their own na normal summersaulting oo..and Ur own go be spiritual if u no back down from a married woman...u go just catapult to heaven straight after the seventh time....think ooo
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by tosyne2much(m): 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
What advice do you still need when a part of you is willing to sleep with her?

May thunder strike that your joystick
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
PinkStarsFallIn:

Dis would break her home na. Im just trying to see how i can save all here. My conscience, her dignity, our friendship.....
Im thinking of telling her i have a disease or something.

People are talking about karma, what if karma is what his wife is about get from ur preek?
Let me tell you, that woman won't let you be even after satisfying her. In my own case, her husband called me on phone to relieve his wife if juju is involved because her husband caught her chatting with me and she told him to do his worse. Since we were not living in the same town, i cut all connections with her. It was in 2014. I learnt last week that she divorced the man.

Now she found me again on social media and said, "I know I can't be yours and I won't belong to any other man either." I created a thread here and people said it's a lie from hell.

The only solution is this, be ready to be enemies. That's the only way you can save her marriage. Your own case is not complicated because the woman is older than you. Mine is my age mate.
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by mamaya24(m): 12:00am On Mar 21, 2018
No matter d reason for ur stupid thoughts anything dat has to do with a married woman is deadly

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 21, 2018
PinkStarsFallIn:

Dis would break her home na. Im just trying to see how i can save all here. My conscience, her dignity, our friendship.....
Im thinking of telling her i have a disease or something.

If you're funny, you can use this logic: as at this evening, 2 married women have been on my neck for at least 8 months now. Whenever they voiced it, I would joke about it saying "Satan's pikin, you wan go hell abi?" I seriously want to taste them but God has been helping despite my very dirty mind. Use procrastination method plus jokes until they see you as unserious.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by pedrilo: 12:34am On Mar 21, 2018
PinkStarsFallIn:

Trust me brov am not d one u should b telling
this. Based on my background walahi i know better..
Im just being a coward man. That part of sitting her down n talking to her has been on my mind like crazy but i fear it would make her feel cheap n uncomfortable afterwards.
Im just wishing she would come to her senses
And b d 1 to end dis advances.
I dont know why simple friendship allways lead me to bad office romances.
Im just tired.
u r not tired yet bro, the real tiredness will come wen her husband beat u finish. On a serious note, we both know ur d one leading her on cos most ladies r weak emotionally
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by pu7pl3(m): 1:06am On Mar 21, 2018
Bro married women are big temptations...i know first hand grin
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by okevibes: 1:19am On Mar 21, 2018
Why do Men Look at Other Women? The Answers You May Not Want

When it comes to your man’s wandering eyes, it’s a bit irritating. But why do men look at other women in the first place? Here’s what you should know.

It’s super annoying to get all dolled up and head out for a fancy date only to have your man very obviously checking out the bartender’s cleavage. You end up annoyed and he has seemingly no idea why. So why do men look at other women when they know it’ll just piss off their loves?

You’d think he would just stop if he knows it upsets you, right? But that’s just not the way guys think. Sometimes they don’t even realize they’re staring at another girl until you point it out with a facial expression that sends his heart shooting into his throat.

You first have to understand that everyone looks at other attractive people

I mean, if you think about it, you also look at other men. Not necessarily in such an obvious, gawking way, but you do. You may look over at a man and think he’s handsome but it won’t really have an impact on you.

The main difference is that you don’t make a thing of it. It’s usually brief and doesn’t leave a lasting impact. You may not even notice it yourself. But men tend to be a bit more obvious about it. And while they may not have any intentions with their wandering eyes, it can still feel that way based on how often you catch him doing it.

Why do men look at other women if it lands them in the doghouse?

If you’ve had this on your mind for a while and just can’t figure it out, we can help. Here are some of the reasons guys tend to look at other women. Spoiler – it might not be what you want to know.

#1 They’re visual beings. They just are. Men’s minds work more on visual cues whereas women’s work based on emotional information. So if a guy is looking at another woman, it’s because he saw her. Period. Some women don’t even have to be all that attractive for men to look at them.

#2 It’s an instinct. Guys will look over at attractive women. That’s just how it is because genetically, they’re programmed to mate. And while it doesn’t excuse ogling or staring, it does explain why they look over even if you’re standing right there.

#3 They catch themselves too late. They look by instinct and then stare because they want to. Which means they may end up looking a bit too long and that allows you to see them looking at other women. So it could be a result of catching themselves instinctually looking a bit too late.

#4 She’s attractive. This is really the basis of why men stare and what you probably already know. If a woman is attractive, he’s going to look. That’s just the way it is and while smart men can refrain from doing this, others ogle a bit longer and that’s what upsets you.

#5 He’s distracted. He could be distracted by her beauty or even just in general. He could not even be staring at her but looking at something else. Don’t just jump to conclusions about where his eyes are aimed just because they’re in the same direction as a woman.

#6 He could be unhappy with you. If this is true, you’ll know before the sign of looking at other women. But if you two are arguing or even just not getting along while out together, he might look at another woman. This could be to spite you or it could be because he’s wondering what it’ll be like to be with her.

#7 He’s curious. People are curious beings. We’re always imagining scenarios in our heads and wondering what our lives would look like in a different lifetime. He could just be curious about a woman in this way. It doesn’t mean he’s pining for her necessarily. He could just be daydreaming.

#8 She’s making a scene. A guy is going to look at anybody making a scene – especially a woman. If there’s a fight or she’s being loud and most people are looking at her, of course he will, too. Don’t expect him not to because you probably are, too.

click on the link below to continue reading
http://dailyboxinfo.com/men-look-women-answers-may-not-want/
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Trippledots(m): 3:34am On Mar 21, 2018
its all about self control.... married or unmarried.

So after sleeping with her, what next? are you going to marry her? does sleeping with her solve her love lost marriage?

Think with your head that has a brain not the one with a hose.

good luck.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Nobody: 3:46am On Mar 21, 2018
this is why i love this site. The nature of man is here revealed in anonymity.
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by PinkStarsFallIn: 6:07am On Mar 21, 2018
Wolexdey:
A wise man won't play with death. Atimes death trap could be seriously romantic... That thing you're about to du has sent many to their grave without second Chance.
Hope you as a person will consider your future if you Love yourself.
Not judging you bro... Just a contribution...
Thanks!
I appreciate
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by PinkStarsFallIn: 6:17am On Mar 21, 2018
CrescentMoon:

People are talking about karma, what if karma is what his wife is about get from ur preek?
Let me tell you, that woman won't let you be even after satisfying her. In my own case, her husband called me on phone to relieve his wife if juju is involved because her husband caught her chatting with me and she told him to do his worse. Since we were not living in the same town, i cut all connections with her. It was in 2014. I learnt last week that she divorced the man.

Now she found me again on social media and said, "I know I can't be yours and I won't belong to any other man either." I created a thread here and people said it's a lie from hell.

The only solution is this, be ready to be enemies. That's the only way you can save her marriage. Your own case is not complicated because the woman is older than you. Mine is my age mate.
Hmmmm. How do u know shes older dan me? Cos i dint state it here.
Well she is, and i think mine is more
lol. If we were far apart i woulda walked away easily. But being in d same meter rule everyday for 10hrs+ aint an easy shii. I resigned from a job cos of office romance. Now am here again
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Kingsley1000(m): 6:26am On Mar 21, 2018
AM ONLY WAITING FOR NWAMAIKPE'S COMMENT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by PinkStarsFallIn: 6:31am On Mar 21, 2018
kingkakaone:

bro, what if I tell u that u are the reason she now think her hubby is boring and dull?
She may not know or think her husband was dull or boring before u met her but seeing U always and with u laughing more with her may have given her emotional conflict.
When a woman sees a guy who does something her partner doesn't do, she always wish it was her partner that is acting in that manner.
The issue here is EMOTIONAL CONFLICT, who knows if she now behave disrespectful and hate the man at this point.
If u truly want to help urself and her, give her space and behave differently from the part of u she likes most and u will see her looking back at her husband as a better choice.
Good luck as u try to be a good boy among the few who would never for any reason sleep with someone married.

*heavy sigh* emotional conflict i totally agree wid u. I guess its all my fault i turned her on.
I just tot with a married woman my lifestyle will not grow on her. Im just naturally caring n thoughtful not to get into dier pants but just to make dos around me happy.
But its always a bane for me. I dont know how to be un-nice really. Cc @pedrilo i wasnt leading her on to get in her pants. Just me being myself.
I wanna do d right thing
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by PinkStarsFallIn: 6:38am On Mar 21, 2018
pu7pl3:
Bro married women are big temptations...i know first hand grin
Share brov.
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by PinkStarsFallIn: 6:41am On Mar 21, 2018
tosyne2much:
What advice do you still need when a part of you is willing to sleep with her?

May thunder strike that your joystick
Thunder fire urs too. D fact that uve not been in a situation dos not mean u should rant BS.
This is life, strange things happen. I dint wish
for all this i just want to b out.
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 21, 2018
PinkStarsFallIn:

Hmmmm. How do u know shes older dan me? Cos i dint state it here.
Well she is, and i think mine is more
lol. If we were far apart i woulda walked away easily. But being in d same meter rule everyday for 10hrs+ aint an easy shii. I resigned from a job cos of office romance. Now am here again

While growing up, a prophet told me "Beware of older women, because there is an unidentified gift you have that will attract them to you. They would to destroy that gift unknowingly."

I will advice you have sex with her once, that's when you will know that your initial feelings for her is an illusion in your head. After the first sex, everything about her will vanish from your head while she will want to go to any length to have you forever. That's my story. It was easy for me to cut her away after first sex. That experience is helping today. As at this morning, three married women want to have sex with me. They told me point-blank that they want me and that i need them pending the time I would find a wife. I use to tell them in jokes that satan pikin they be and we would laugh. It was easy for me to resist because I tasted it before and I know how God punished me for it. I didn't catch a disease though.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 21, 2018
PinkStarsFallIn:

*heavy sigh* emotional conflict i totally agree wid u. I guess its all my fault i turned her on.
I just tot with a married woman my lifestyle will not grow on her. Im just naturally caring n thoughtful not to get into dier pants but just to make dos around me happy.
But its always a bane for me. I dont know how to be un-nice really. Cc @pedrilo i wasnt leading her on to get in her pants. Just me being myself.
I wanna do d right thing

That's the problem. I'm naturally nice. Where I live, 3 men already know they may lose their wives to me one day. If you have been sad for the past ten years, and you meet me today, you will forget all your sorrows. A woman in my house got the hint that I'm planning to leave the building, she came to me and begged me not to leave without giving any reason tangible. She said her twin children love me more than their father.
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by PinkStarsFallIn: 6:52am On Mar 21, 2018
stanvesco:
Lol. Sincerely speaking i have. Whats p have i entered with dis too
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by DAVE41(m): 8:04am On Mar 21, 2018
Buy her a d.ildo
Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by marvin906(m): 8:25am On Mar 21, 2018
as old as you are you don't know whats wrong or right
infact go and fvck her
cause your mind is already made up
dude dont forget karma still exist

Re: How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. by Bism(m): 8:30am On Mar 21, 2018
From the way I see it, Op poured water on the seed so that it can develop root. In term of office rapport one should maintain a level of professionalism with co-workers. I will not dispute the fact that women can be emotional to someone close to them, especially the opposite gender. My stance is that you let it strive and knowing fully well that temptation is a win or loose outcome.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!! I Do Not Love Her Again / I Hardly Cum Why Having Sex Please Help / Sex Styles That Can't Pregnant A woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.