Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (61348 Views)

Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

I have to give it to yourself and Donstan18. You guys have that cool demeanor under intense heat. I wish I had that temperament cool
i deal a lot with smartmouthed girls in real life and it teaches you to detach. emotions are the enemy. once you get emotional you're not "thinking" you're "feeling". and thats the begining of problems and saying words that will be used against you. let your opponents fall into that trap. never fall into it.

3 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Espada10: 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=biacan post=66114967][/quote]

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=Espada10 post=66115423][/quote]

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Espada10: 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:

i never met a guy as patient and cool under pressure as donstan18 .that guy is patient!!!! can you link to that martin thread, i would love to read it.
the problem with men today is that we no longer love each other. as you said men will throw each other under a bus for pvssy. we have become that weak and its pathetic.i long for the revival of the brotherhood. homies over hoes. not a competition of ass licking. i agree with you.

The thing happened middle of last year ..That means I have to scroll back and back....I Didn't even comment on the whole beef because something withheld me...it was a good laugh though ..

I don't know whether donstan18 was aware when the thing happened. .

I didn't even believe it at first ..I was like upon all the ass licking this guy dey do una , you no even pity am.

when I know that Martin's village people dey gidigba and kampe(together ) was when he later went back to apologise to maky to forgive him ...

I was like thank God I didn't jump in to defend any one.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:
i deal a lot with smartmouthed girls in real life and it teaches you to detach. emotions are the enemy. once you get emotional you're not "thinking" you're "feeling". and thats the begining of problems and saying words that will be used against you. let your opponents fall into that trap. never fall into it.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:
nice one ubunja teach them the 48 laws added with your miseducation
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Espada10: 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=biacan post=66115445][/quote]

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by JhyMedex: 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:
NL has the most dumbest subset of women i have ever met on the internet. nigeria has to be one cursed hellhole to live in. thank God im not in that godforsaken country. phew!!!
Rein it in man!..i respect ur views nd find myself agreeing wit some of dem..
But dnt u slander my country!! ..
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
JhyMedex:

Rein it in man!..i respect ur views nd find myself agreeing wit some of dem..
But dnt u slander my country!! ..
get over yourself and get real
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by JhyMedex: 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:
get over yourself and get real
dnt intend on being dragged in2 d mud wit u...
#Shalom Bruv
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
JhyMedex:

dnt intend on being dragged in2 d mud wit u...

#Shalom Bruv
listen to your stupid self. you should have thought about that before mentioning me. loser
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Lsofdk(m): 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Xhosa and co, but because they are ladies, our men will prefer asslicking

*Spit* on them.
Lol you don't say, she can testify to have received it hot when she crossed the line. I don't know about the others but I'm talking about Xhosa, don't let her new handle deceive you.

donstan18:
The cliche OUR WOMEN is a scam grin cheesy

The same women who will leave your broke ass for a rich foreigner grin

Foooools everywhere grin
They'll still be referred to as our women as long as they're Nigerians.

You still see men leaving their country women to marry a rich foreigner. I don't see the big fuss here.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lsofdk:
Lol you don't say, she can testify to have received it hot when she crossed the line. I don't know about the others but I'm talking about Xhosa, don't let her new handle deceive you.

What's her old handle?

Lsofdk:

They'll still be referred to as our women as long as they're Nigerians.

You still see men leaving their country women to marry a rich foreigner. I don't see the big fuss here.

My point is for them to be real and desist from OUR WOMEN mindset.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by JhyMedex: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:
listen to your stupid self. you should have thought about that before mentioning me. loser
loser?...Lol..I'll let u b ..

u nursing too much hurt ryt nw..grin
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Espada10: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Pure and bitter fact.

Long live brO.....Jah bless.

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
Espada10:
#Respect
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
JhyMedex:

loser?...Lol..I'll let u b ..

u nursing too much hurt ryt nw..grin
first you say you wont let me drag you down the mud.
now you'll let me be coz im nursing too much hurt...
dude, you can just walk away without coming with all these loser statements threatening to walk away while you still texting me.

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by JhyMedex: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:
first you say you wont let me drag you down the mud.
now you'll let me be coz im nursing too much hurt...
dude, you can just walk away without coming with all these loser statements threatening to walk away while you still texting me.
grin grin grin..Sorry Sir!!...grin...
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Lsofdk(m): 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

What's her old handle?

My point is for them to be real and desist from OUR WOMEN mindset.
I knew you would ask grin
But what use will it serve since you register last year. I'll be willing to give you a clue if you like riddles grin

I get now
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lsofdk:

I knew you would ask grin
But what use will it serve since you register last year. I'll be willing to give you a clue if you like riddles grin

I get now

Lol, my profile said last year doesn't mean I registered last year.

Shoot the riddle cheesy
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
shaybebaby:
A male claims: Women love winners and money.

Virgins are women.
Virgins love winners and money.
Said male likes virgins.
This male has admitted to being;
1)Broke
2) Being a loser.
Thus we can conclude there won't be no virgin pumpums for broke losers. grin

So for the ardent followers of said male, if he ain't teaching you how to make money, then yous on a long thing. grin grin

I'd advise you to follow someone like y modulus who teaches his brothers how to get that paper

Tells a lot about the priority of an average Nigerian youth.
Oh well, no knowledge is a waste smiley

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by shaybebaby(f): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Cognitive dissonance at its finest. grin

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I will address you as Madam as I hear you are one of the Nairaland ancestors.

Your subtle diss makes no sense. You think people that come to the Romance section are jobless or what? I will let you know majority of guys here have good paying jobs and only come here to relax and catch some fun away from the everyday stress.

We don't come here to please you or your likes. Capisce! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

I will address you as Madam as I hear you are one of the Nairaland ancestors.

Your subtle diss makes no sense. You think people that come to the Romance section are jobless or what? I will let you know majority of guys here have good paying jobs and only come here to relax and distress.

A clear conscience fears no accusation... wink

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Lsofdk(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, my profile said last year doesn't mean I registered last year.

Shoot the riddle cheesy
Lol okay

9 alphabets, the first four being a derogatory word which translates to a worthless fellow, the 5th alphabet is interrogative, the last four is a title of an Indian movie grin or means a change in direction. Goodluck cool
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Sage words from a Nairaland mage cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=Espada10 post=66115672][/quote]

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Espada10: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=biacan post=66118354][/quote]

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lsofdk:

Lol okay

9 alphabets, the first four being a derogatory word which translates to a worthless fellow, the 5th alphabet is interrogative, the last four is a title of an Indian movie grin or means a change in direction. Goodluck cool

Lol cheesy

You watch football? grin
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Are you sure your conscience is clear?

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=Espada10 post=66118411][/quote] You better watch your mouth boy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (64) (Reply)

She Has Good Character But With Curved Back / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.