Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (61161 Views)

Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Lalas247(f): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol La-la, I got to sleep nah cheesy

Good morning smiley
good morning beautiful
lol I know was just teasing no mind me hare..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by makydebbie(f): 8:14am On Mar 24, 2018
Thegamingorca:

grin your post reeks of sarcasm

The only thing you should like about naija is sexual pleasure.

Other than that even me sef will pick Ghana to here
No oo. I love amala and ewedu like craze! grin

I actually had to think of what I love about there lmao. The stress in Nigeria is too much and you won't give me light. When I call Nepa and ask why there's no light, they'll use sarcasm to reply me. Nonsense people. angry
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Espada10: 9:00am On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:
they are dumb. women have no loyalty to country. the Losers will learn that lesson. why dont they think Nigerians in SA are being attacked? coz SA women are going for them over local men. women owe no country their pvssy. the Losers will learn the hard way.
Exactly, this is why it always piss me off whenever I see an igbo man praising and defending igbo woman( like they are better than Yoruba women etc bla bla)..

.I am like igbo girls are not loyal or the best. That's an illusion you guys created and it feeds their ego ..they will be the first to throw una under the bus to get what they want..stop doing it..

if you think I am lying listen to any conversation between igbo women ( expecially on facebook) and watch how they insult and disrespect you guys..mingle with other women of other tribes..but they won't listen. .

The only women, Igbo men go for apart from igbo women are white women and asian women..that is not good.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
Makydebbie is also among maybe coz naija boys broke her heart when she was younger
nah, she acts maturedly
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 24, 2018
Her sister in law is Igbo, I am sure she wants to be Igbo, so she yabs us so we beg her and bring her to our Republic
lefulefu:

nah, she acts maturedly

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

I just pray to meet the bemused entity
surprised u havent meet him.he hangs out in d political section sometimes

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
Her sister in law is Igbo, I am sure she wants to be Igbo, so she yabs us so we beg her and bring her to our Republic
grin grin grin grin
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2018
Espada10:
Exactly, this is why it always piss me off whenever I see an igbo man praising and defending igbo woman( like they are better than Yoruba women etc bla bla)..

.I am like igbo girls are not loyal or the best. That's an illusion you guys created and it feeds their ego ..they will be the first to throw una under the bus to get what they want..stop doing it..

if you think I am lying listen to any conversation between igbo women ( expecially on facebook) and watch how they insult and disrespect you guys..mingle with other women of other tribes..but they won't listen. .

The only women, Igbo men go for apart from igbo women are white women and asian women..that is not good.
guys seem to think women are loyal to tribe, race and nationality the way men naturally are. i laughed when someone said "OUR women!" i was like, Does this loser even know the first thing about women? women are only loyal to winners and money. even the countries the Nazi took over were shocked when their women switched fast to loving the nazis. women follow champions not tribe, race or nationality. good point.

5 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 24, 2018
We will ask our leader and Chukwu okike Abiama if we need new people
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
We will ask our leader and Chukwu okike Abiama if we need new people
u wan turn her to biafran? cheesy
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 24, 2018
Yes, our dilector will welcome her specially
lefulefu:
u wan turn her to biafran? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
Yes, our dilector will welcome her specially
hahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 9:15am On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

I just pray to meet the bemused entity
as in ehn!!!
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 9:22am On Mar 24, 2018
lefulefu:

surprised u havent meet him.he hangs out in d political section sometimes

Till I path him undecided

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2018
The cliche OUR WOMEN is a scam grin cheesy
The same women who will leave your broke ass for a rich foreigner grin

Foooools everywhere grin

4 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2018
The cliche OUR WOMEN is a scam grin cheesy
The same women who will leave your broke ass for a rich foreigner grin

Foooools everywhere grin

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by shaybebaby(f): 9:50am On Mar 24, 2018
A male claims: Women love winners and money.

Virgins are women.

Virgins love winners and money.

Said male likes virgins.

This male has admitted to being;

1)Broke

2) Being a loser.

Thus we can conclude there won't be no virgin pumpums for broke losers. grin

So for the ardent followers of said male, if he ain't teaching you how to make money, then yous on a long thing. grin grin

I'd advise you to follow someone like y modulus who teaches his brothers how to get that paper.

6 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by MissRaine69(f): 10:23am On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:
This claim is a big scam to humanity and we all know that. Any woman supporting her on this is nothing but a gender bigotic coward.

You cannot freely eat from a woman without complain, you can NEVER eat from a woman and go scot free, no responsible man will ever pray to be fed by a woman because we all know th kind of attitude they possess when such happen, they are not worth taking from, they are not worth feeding from, they are not worth hoping on, they are not worth depending on.

A woman will give you x6 bad attitude for being the breadwinner of the family, ask any of your friend that's being fed by a woman, they are living in hell, they seize to have a say, they take all manner of attitudes from the said woman.

They won't publicize it to siblings and family friends, but the attitude and the controlling power they give and possess to their men in private will be more and worse than terrorists and devil.

Saying women don't publicize it when they feed the family is a big LIE, they discuss it with their friends, the attitude they give to their husband or man will be x6 of what the feed them on.

That's why you'll see a single rich woman of 30-40 years yet to be married, their attitude is shitty, dumb and frustrating to adapt with.

You'll be surprised to know that these women killing themselves and supporting her on this haven't for one day bought a bathroom slippers for their man.

Take and eat from any woman at your own peril, they don't worth it, they can't tolerate what men tolerate when feeding the family
Why do you generalise?
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 11:00am On Mar 24, 2018
MissRaine69:
Why do you generalise?
Do I have any reason not to?
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2018
MissRaine69:
Why do you generalise?
Do I have any reason not to?
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:
This claim is a big scam to humanity and we all know that. Any woman supporting her on this is nothing but a gender bigotic coward.

You cannot freely eat from a woman without complain, you can NEVER eat from a woman and go scot free, no responsible man will ever pray to be fed by a woman because we all know th kind of attitude they possess when such happen, they are not worth taking from, they are not worth feeding from, they are not worth hoping on, they are not worth depending on.

A woman will give you x6 bad attitude for being the breadwinner of the family, ask any of your friend that's being fed by a woman, they are living in hell, they seize to have a say, they take all manner of attitudes from the said woman.

They won't publicize it to siblings and family friends, but the attitude and the controlling power they give and possess to their men in private will be more and worse than terrorists and devil.

Saying women don't publicize it when they feed the family is a big LIE, they discuss it with their friends, the attitude they give to their husband or man will be x6 of what the feed them on.

That's why you'll see a single rich woman of 30-40 years yet to be married, their attitude is shitty, dumb and frustrating to adapt with.

You'll be surprised to know that these women killing themselves and supporting her on this haven't for one day bought a bathroom slippers for their man.

Take and eat from any woman at your own peril, they don't worth it, they can't tolerate what men tolerate when feeding the family

These words are deep. True talk bro.

You can build a house for a woman and no one will hear of this, but the moment a women buys you anything no matter how little the whole neighborhood must hear about it.

My advice to my fellow bros triple your hustle. There is money to be made. Never ever rely on a woman.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

These words are deep. True talk bro.

You can build a house for a woman and no one will hear of this, but the moment a women buys you anything no matter how little the whole neighborhood must hear about it.

My advice to my fellow bros triple your hustle. There is money to be made. Never ever rely on a woman.

Tellz you man!.....Fact
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Espada10: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:

guys seem to think women are loyal to tribe, race and nationality the way men naturally are. i laughed when someone said "OUR women!" i was like, Does this loser even know the first thing about women? women are only loyal to winners and money. even the countries the Nazi took over were shocked when their women switched fast to loving the nazis. women follow champions not tribe, race or nationality. good point.

Gbam...my thoughts exactly...dude I have to say. I have learnt alot of things from you..not even mainly from ur article but the way you reply emotional delusional women in this forum..

you don't even need essays to counter them. Just pure logic. It is like you just give them something to troll themselves and shot themselves in the foot ( without them realising it)..

The only guy that does that too is donstan10..I can't do that.

Anyway, I don't believe in all this loyal to my tribe or country thing self (especially african Countries)..Who them epp. .I am loyal in things I can benefit from and things that help me in life.

I don't even believe in being loyal to a fellow man because the same man you are fighting for will be the first to hang you just to get a pussy.

I believe and act in what I believe in( as far is not breaking the law). Example ..you believe in Virgins..do not let any mofo shame you for it..go for it and don't apologise for it..

Likewise, if you want a rich man( and hate broke guys) ..Go for it. (just don't pretend that you are feminist or strong while doing it). Just like amarabae the housewife pretending to be a nurse is doing in abuja.

The way she comments and shame broke guys in this blog ..you will think she is a strong feminist feeding her husband, Not knowing she is no different from the " tout" and "low IQ" biacan.

She claims she gave birth in america. It may be true but she didn't do it on her nurse salary ( if she is even a nurse or working ). I bet you, she cant feed and cloth her family . The house she lives in is owned by her rich husband. No wonder she is Oriaku.

And that brings me to this point to counter this article ... A man wil hustle & build his house & den bcus of marriage 1 woman dat didn't contribute a dime wil b calin it our house, is dat fair?

Anyway, no wonder the Bible says it is better to live in a roof top than in a house with a nagging woman...and who do you think women nag the most ..correct .. your guess is a good as mine..

martin is a good example anyday in this blog..he is a good asslicker and women delusionally praise him for it but the day he quarrelled with one ( makydebbie)..come and see the way she emasculated and insulted that dude..since I registered on nairaland, I have never seen that kind of emasculation and insult given to a male.... she even use his asslicking ability to insult him the more.

I will chose you Zimbabwe guy over guys like that anyday anytime

So carry on jare

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by shaybebaby(f): 11:45am On Mar 24, 2018
Na so.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 11:51am On Mar 24, 2018
Espada10:

Gbam...my thoughts exactly...dude I have to say. I have learnt alot of things from you..not even mainly from ur article but the way you reply emotional delusional women in this forum..

you don't even need essays to counter them. Just pure logic. It is like you just give them something to troll themselves and shot themselves in the foot ( without them realising it)..

Anyway, I don't believe in all this loyal to my tribe or country thing self (especially african Countries)..Who them epp. .I am loyal in things I can benefit from and things that help me in life.

I don't even believe in being loyal to a fellow man because the same man you are fighting for will be the first to hang you just to get a pussy.

I believe and act in what I believe in( as far is not breaking the law). Example ..you believe in Virgins..do not let any mofo shame you for it..go for it and don't apologise for it..

Likewise, if you want a rich man( and hate broke guys) ..Go for it. (just don't pretend that you are feminist or strong while doing it). Just like amarabae the housewife pretending to be a nurse is doing in abuja.

The way she comments and shame broke guys in this blog ..you will think she is a strong feminist feeding her husband, Not knowing she is no different from the " tout" and "low IQ" biacan.

She claims she gave birth in america. It may be true but she didn't do it on her nurse salary ( if she is even a nurse or working ). I bet you, she cant feed and cloth her family . The house she lives in is owned by her rich husband. No wonder she is Oriaku.

And that brings me to this point to counter this article ... A man wil hustle & build his house & den bcus of marriage 1 woman dat didn't contribute a dime wil b calin it our house, is dat fair?

Anyway, no wonder the Bible says it is better to live in a roof top than in a house with a nagging woman...and who do you think women nag the most ..correct .. your guess is a good as mine..

martin is a good example anyday in this blog..he is a good asslicker and women delusionally praise him for it but the day he quarrelled with one ( makydebbie)..come and see the way she emasculated and insulted that dude..since I registered on nairaland, I have never seen that kind of emasculation and insult given to a male.... she even use his asslicking ability to insult him the more.

So carry on jare

Pure and bitter fact.

Long live brO.....Jah bless.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 11:58am On Mar 24, 2018
Espada10:

So carry on jare

i never met a guy as patient and cool under pressure as donstan18 .that guy is patient!!!! can you link to that martin thread, i would love to read it.
the problem with men today is that we no longer love each other. as you said men will throw each other under a bus for pvssy. we have become that weak and its pathetic.i long for the revival of the brotherhood. homies over hoes. not a competition of ass licking. i agree with you.

4 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by neezar: 11:59am On Mar 24, 2018
lefulefu:
victor i do agree with some of ur points but when a foreigner for no reason comes insulting the host then its wrong. I stopped quoting that dude when i noticed he got a chip on his shoulder.
I haven't seen him insulting anyone here, These assholes have been on the guy's neck for days, That shows u that he's saying the truth
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
Espada10:

So carry on jare

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:

i never met a guy as patient and cool under pressure as donstan18 .that guy is patient!!!! can you link to that martin thread, i would love to read it.
the problem with men today is that we no longer love each other. as you said men will throw each other under a bus for pvssy. we have become that weak and its pathetic.i long for the revival of the brotherhood. homies over hoes. not a competition of ass licking. i agree with you.

I have to give it to yourself and Donstan18. You guys have that cool demeanor under intense heat. I wish I had that temperament cool

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=biacan post=66114967][/quote]

Biacan

This local fool has woken up this morning. Mumu

I saw your picture once (the time you posted it), if that really is you then I think you should kill yourself Biacan.

Bush babe coming online trying to belong. Anuofia angry

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Biacan

This local fool has woken up this morning. Mumu

I saw your picture once (the time you posted it), if that really is you then I think you should kill yourself Biacan.

Bush babe coming online trying to belong. Anuofia angry
Boy please make sure that craze doesn't get to me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (64) (Reply)

Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man / Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.