Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. (7003 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by Snow87(m): 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
Broda I think u should be more worried about your account balance than worrying about your gf so that u can be among those that sits on the unshakable table.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by Burgerlomo: 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
Allboiz:

I already told you... When she comes back don't give in, she's toying with you, focus on your purpose(career) and game other GIRLS. Infact delete her number right away and every other things, if not, you won't see front, you'll all be covered by her illusion. I repeat, don't give in when she comes back, she already sees herself as your weakness which is very bad, u let loose, u just looseguard, she knows u can't do nothing without her, reasons why she toying with you, and she can come back to you anytime, infact you are the side nigga, the backup. By now, man up and do what's right, forget her. Have this mindset towards girls, they'll leave, of course they'll surely leave.

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by miracle956: 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
Shugavee:
cause if she is really ur gf u will be more bothered abt her well being , instead of ur ego
shes doing it intentionally i think she's toying with my emotions
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by Shugavee(f): 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
miracle956:

shes doing it intentionally i think she's toying with my emotions
don't think, make moves to be sure!!! Don't assume

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by tosyne2much(m): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
Innobee99:
One tin I have discovered is dat wen a lady has two guys in her life and she has issues with one, she tend to transfer d aggression on the other.

Believe me, I have seen it
Your head correct I swear cheesy
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by Innobee99(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
tosyne2much:
Your head correct I swear cheesy
Bros, eyes don see plenty tinz ooooo
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by wristbangle: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
OriakuAmara:
You have an esteem problem.
Believe me

What happened to your main account Ma'am?
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by tosyne2much(m): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
miracle956:

the truth is my side chick is avoiding me dats y am worried about this main chick.
Karma is inevitable cheesy
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by MetroBaba1(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
OriakuAmara:
You have an esteem problem.
Believe me

Why Create A Different Moniker?

Haba!
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by tosyne2much(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
Allboiz:

I already told you... When she comes back don't give in, she's toying with you, focus on your purpose(career) and game other GIRLS. Infact delete her number right away and every other things, if not, you won't see front, you'll all be covered by her illusion. I repeat, don't give in when she comes back, she already sees herself as your weakness which is very bad, u let loose, u just looseguard, she knows u can't do nothing without her, reasons why she toying with you, and she can come back to you anytime, infact you are the side nigga, the backup. By now, man up and do what's right, forget her. Have this mindset towards girls, they'll leave, of course they'll surely leave.
Baba you dey vex gan oo

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by tosyne2much(m): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
Innobee99:
Bros, eyes don see plenty tinz ooooo
What I see here is that women will always be women.. Why you shower a lady with so much love and affection they see it as your weakness
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by ennon92(m): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
miracle956:

at my age I can't just be leaving girls cos of little issue. besides we av been together for 8 months
gringrin
Sorry to say bro, u sound f00lish
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by MissRaine69(f): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
miracle956:
My gf messaged me on Friday on WhatsApp. Then we were enjoying the chat then all of a sudden she fails to reply even after the blue ticks. I resent another message to her again asking her whether I sent anything wrong, she read it again and failed to reply. I got angry because we have been chatting for a hour and I decided not message or call her again. Cos she's the beautiful and curvy type and she likes forming a lot. throughout d next Day I failed to talk to her. I was even expecting her message but to no avail, which is very unusual. Now am feeling so lonely without her. what do you think is wrong cos she does not ignore me like dis.

You are pu$$ywhipped
There is no hope for you
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by miracle956: 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
ennon92:
gringrin Sorry to say bro, u sound f00lish
u will understand when u grow older
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by OriakuAmara(f): 3:29am On Mar 26, 2018
[quote author=wristbangle post=66156262]

What happened to your main account Ma'am?[/quotle]was ba***d.
It's temporal
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by David160(m): 4:05am On Mar 26, 2018
miracle956:
My gf messaged me on Friday on WhatsApp. Then we were enjoying the chat then all of a sudden she fails to reply even after the blue ticks. I resent another message to her again asking her whether I sent anything wrong, she read it again and failed to reply. I got angry because we have been chatting for a hour and I decided not message or call her again. Cos she's the beautiful and curvy type and she likes forming a lot. throughout d next Day I failed to talk to her. I was even expecting her message but to no avail, which is very unusual. Now am feeling so lonely without her. what do you think is wrong cos she does not ignore me like dis.
she just dey do guy for you.... Leave her alone... Scarcity increases demand.
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by maxlev1: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
miracle956:
Baba how market na! Have u resolved the issue with ur babe or u have ended d relationship!
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by MOC77(m): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
miracle956:
Man your chats re boring that is why she is not responding
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 11, 2018
One day my girlfriend was online for about an hour, I sent her all the send able messages in the world without reply. I got angry only to go to her house to find out it was Facebook that made her presence "Online" and she has been charging the mobile.
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by Oreofepeters: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2018
Never have one girl at a time, get yourself another chic and see how loneliness go run leave you..... Get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Naija Men Say "But He Still Fûcked You" Like It's My Loss. Smh / My Experience With A Nigerian Girl / Original Milk Factory! Endowed Naija Actress Flaunt Her Gigantic Boobs & Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.