Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (52226 Views)

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) / Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Stevengerd(m): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
ericmor:

Women no sabi drive ni?
Few of dem are good drivers
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by ngwababe(f): 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
Heartmender1:

Probably because of that or Cox i talked sense into her head for bringing two friends with her for not asking for permission or calling my attention to it at first.
We both planned to watch movies at the cinema together but immediately her frnds was with us, she started emphasizing on going for shopping instead.

The annoying part was that, upon all the goodies they bought, i was only givn ice-cream while there table was full with different junks

1. She's being influenced by friends bro
2. Juvenile age might be affecting her and You've not really sat her down and advice her on things about life, esp, life of a lady!
3. Check her family background.
4. You always accept wrongs easily even when there's no big deal(maybe you're afraid of loosing her),thereby making her to be stubborn. Because I'm wondering what kind of human being that will not apologize after such incident.
5. maybe she's not the type that wants cautioning where people are( friends).
6. Bro, do you use harsh words on her like stupid, foolish, etc??
Well, my one cent!

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by wisdomkid: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
Man, what is done is done.
But your final words seems to disturb me a lot.

1. She didn't say sorry
2. You're afraid she will take drastic actions?
How?
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by kissenger: 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by bummyla(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
Sorry Bros! Welcome To Our World! My Lady Is Very Stubborn At Times! I Am Very Very Stubborn All The Time!! I Don't Mix Sentiments With Caution. I Told My Lady, You go go driving school for 2 months before you will ever touch my car. I don't have the patience to teach her. I don't have extra money to do unwarranted repairs. The more we fight, the more she learns how to say "Sorry" genuinely.

Forgive her and move on! Never again let her near your car. Since my lady mistakenly deleted all the pictures in my phone. Now she needs permission to touch it or there will be fire on the mountain. She doesn't even dare to touch it. https://www.bummyla.com

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Abbeysunday(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Heartmender1:

I'm still a student but the little cash coming my ways reach there side too kiss not a badt child grin

Bro are u a student of university of ilorin cuz i saw u mention oke odo in ur post
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by wazobiang: 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nonsense OP. People cut off their ear for their girlfriend, you na only car bash. If I hear...
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Vikkypee: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
You have to let go bro. No one is above mistakes. I know some women who are so scared of their hubbies when their cars get bashed. They'd be like ' Oh, what would my husband say'?.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by esthy86(f): 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
jonero4:
boyfriend snatcher spotted
really,ur brain is full of relaxer,senseless gay
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by egworlordor(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Tell her to repair the car na and let her foot the medical bill na, that's the first lesson of driving, responsibility... if you want to learn with my car, buy fuel, if u damage the car you repair am.... shuuu

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Heartmender1: 7:44am On Mar 29, 2018
tongue kiss
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by eezeribe(m): 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Heartmender1:

All Expense paid.

Just yesterday, she was asking me that she needs to replace her phone and indirectly telling me to give her cash without thinking of all the expense i spent on monday.

Seems, im going to call off this relationship but just afraid she might do something drastic cus she knows almost everything abt me and she was with me at the time of nothing(hard time)
Is she the same girlfriend that finally broke up because you wouldn't waste your money unnecessarily?
Is she the same girlfriend you mentioned in your saving box(kolo) thread?
Why was the saving box thread deleted by the mods?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.