Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Am Not Comfortable With Her Anymore, Or Am I Over Reacting? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not Comfortable With Her Anymore, Or Am I Over Reacting? (424 Views)

Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore / How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? / I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Comfortable With Her Anymore, Or Am I Over Reacting? by 2morogobeta(f): 9:14am On Mar 27, 2018
I wanted to order a wedding cake for July

I said can she just tell me via phone so I can know how much to save for

The woman said I should come to the shop to discuss the price, and whether she is able to do the design

And I repeated call she just tell me via phone

She did not reply.

Also in general, she seems rude. And I found a pin on my cake - she said she used the pin to hold the ribbon down, but I believe she should have told me before hand.

I am not comfortable with her anymore, or am I over reacting?
Re: I Am Not Comfortable With Her Anymore, Or Am I Over Reacting? by bjayx: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2018
Mtcheew

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Davido Is Breaking My Heart Slowly / Your Partner Calls His/her Ex On Your Phone / How To Make You Relationship Fun Without Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.