Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here (9986 Views)

Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) / Customs Officers Bid Dikko Farewell (photos) / President Jonathan Condoles With Mrs Oronto Douglas, Signs Condolence Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Kobojunkie: 6:51am On May 06, 2010
hermosa:

this a true account of what took place one day in the villa : my friend who's related to the president says this was a man who was so humble that you could even change the channel of the tv if you didn't like what was on tv at that moment, ' i didn't know him but everyone can safely say he was humble and never wanted trouble, RIP
@Mrs Yar'adua , be STRONG! we're prayin for you!!

Of what good are those STORIES you claim your friend told you of him when for more than 10 solid years, this same man sat back and ALLOWED EVIL TO happen to his own people without him even batting an eyelid, or even crying FOUL? The same man sat back while so many went to their graves with NO HOPE of ever getting access to quality healthcare while he, yar adua, continued to conveniently fly abroad, on the same people's bill with no remorse. How humble was that, really? Where did this humility go when, instead of ruling a state as a humble governor ought to, or quiting if he could, he held a state hostage for 8 solid years with barely nothing to show for his 8 years at the helm of affairs? Where was this humility when he held a whole country hostage for 3 years, and instead set the country back at least 10 years?

If you have no better story to tell, please put a cock in it already.

Nigerian's and superstitious nonsense  . . .  can we please tell the frelling truth about what just happened? We were SAVED yet again by divine hands, if you ask me!

I really hope the GREAT, AND ALL JUST GOD judges him accordingly!
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Nobody: 6:54am On May 06, 2010
i feel sorry for the millions of nigerians who have been denied responsible govt for ages and their mothers. i feel sorry for the millions of nigerians who have died from poorly equipped hospitals and doctors on strike while govt officials travel abroad to treat themselves.

i feel sorry for the millions of nigerians who have left their country to live as beggars and 2nd class humans in other countries including ukraine, malaysia, sudan(sudan Shocked) yemen etc

i feel sorry for those who died in incessant violence

i feel sorry for . . . i have no more sorry left to feel for many other nigerians who deserve it . . . . and they are not in govt
Copied from Toshman.
I also feel sorry for Thousands who die daily on the Abuja Lokoja express way. I feel Sorry for Patients of cacner who Turai used to dupe Nigerians and the International community with her fake NGO after recieveing billions in donation, not even a foundation has been laid at the internatioal cancer center
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by rickie4us(m): 7:05am On May 06, 2010
now that he is gone, I sympathize with his family especially because of the vacuum that has been created there.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Oladhayor(m): 7:06am On May 06, 2010
Adieu mr yar'adua we will never forget your great work seven point agenda , electoral reform ho what a great man
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by oblo(m): 7:15am On May 06, 2010
Good or bad, we all should remember that he was someones Dad. Rest in peace. You were a Great peacefull man.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by malaika(f): 7:25am On May 06, 2010
::
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by udezue(m): 7:26am On May 06, 2010
These multi-faced, tripple mouthed Nigerians here dey tire me with their hypocrisy.  grin
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by udezue(m): 7:28am On May 06, 2010
Someones dad that rendered many destitute.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by oblo(m): 7:37am On May 06, 2010
udezue:

Someones dad that rendered many destitute.

udezue:

These multi-faced, tripple mouthed Nigerians here dey tire me with their hypocrisy. grin

He was still someones dad. angry
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by CrudeOil2(m): 7:46am On May 06, 2010
He got what he wished for.
He was a greedy àsshole. Heck, he was the sole beneficiary of the 2007 electoral heist, he was the most incompetent president the country has witnessed and greedy incompetent and tribalistic mofòs dont deserve condolences.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by henryone(m): 7:51am On May 06, 2010
R.I.P yaradu!what a gentle man.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by aduboy(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2010
yes our president is officially dead, may his soul rest in perfect peace and for those who have exploited this man's death for a long time and also deceiving nigerians, may the wrath of the almighty befall them. for our president when he was alive and healthy, he stood for the rule of law and humility.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by houvest: 8:05am On May 06, 2010
He was sincere but made wrong choices of friends that almost spoilt his name.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by princekevo(m): 8:18am On May 06, 2010
RIP Mr. president, adiue Yaradua. 7 days of National mourning i have started mine already cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by hermosa(f): 8:18am On May 06, 2010
Of what good are those STORIES you claim your friend told you of him when for more than 10 solid years, this same man sat back and ALLOWED EVIL TO happen to his own people without him even batting an eyelid, or even crying FOUL? The same man sat back while so many went to their graves with NO HOPE of ever getting access to quality healthcare while he, yar adua, continued to conveniently fly abroad, on the same people's bill with no remorse. How humble was that, really? Where did this humility go when, instead of ruling a state as a humble governor ought to, or quiting if he could, he held a state hostage for 8 solid years with barely nothing to show for his 8 years at the helm of affairs? Where was this humility when he held a whole country hostage for 3 years, and instead set the country back at least 10 years?

If you have no better story to tell, please put a cock in it already.

Nigerian's and superstitious nonsense  . . .  can we please tell the frelling truth about what just happened? We were SAVED yet again by divine hands, if you ask me!

I really hope the GREAT, AND ALL JUST GOD judges him accordingly!

why don't u put a cock on it u fuckin asshole!! he's dead ok? he did all he could do!! ur a fuckin asshole and i hope u never get the chance to be anyone great, negative masogynist!!
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by hermosa(f): 8:21am On May 06, 2010
kobojunkie, Yar'adua had a heart. which u obviously know nothing about. ur an asshole and a horrible horrible person. people loved him for his honesty and humility. at least he wasn't a tyrant, for the 100 people that he did nothin for, there 100 more people that he did a lot for!! f*** u!! and shut the hell up!!
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Kx: 8:26am On May 06, 2010
RIP,the only known aboki with one wife-as someone said in another thread.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by sharpman1(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2010
. . . . they finally tell us the truth. . . . . now Nigeria can move forward.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by chosen04(f): 8:43am On May 06, 2010
This man lost my respect and regards a long time ago
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by simplychic(f): 8:46am On May 06, 2010
shut   up   udueze&aloy+emeka
you   are   both   animals   and   its   so   bad   that   you   have   no   human   feelings,am   not   suprised   afterall   your   fathers   eat   fellow   human   being.
We   all are   nigerians,we  are   all   aware   of   what   happened   during   his   days  as   president   &   even  his   later  days  on   sick  bed,so   don't  come   &   behave  like   animals   here.
If   you   can   read,we   were   ask  to  drop   our   condolences   not   to  come  &  say   jargons,you   can  save  your   jargons  for  another  day  or  open   your   own  website  where  you  can  say  all  the  rubbish  you  want  to  say.
Back   benchers!
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by walata44(m): 8:58am On May 06, 2010
May he rot in hell!
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Jarus(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2010
Inna Lilahi Wainna Ilaehi Rajiun
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Horlazuncanmi(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2010
You are a good leader.humble, trustworthy, and above all Mr rule of law.rest in peace mr President.NIGERIA will remember you for your rule of law and transparency.Shame on the cabal that dent your good image,you are far more better than the last Monkey that ruled us.RIP president UMORU MUSA YADUA
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by walata44(m): 9:18am On May 06, 2010
You are a good leader.humble, trustworthy, and above all Mr rule of law.rest in peace mr President.[b]NIGERIA will remember you for your rule of law and transparency.[/b]Shame on the cabal that dent your good image,you are far more better than the last Monkey that ruled us.RIP president UMORU MUSA YADUA 

You are joking, why can't Nigerian be sincere with themselves? I don't see what this man did that affect the life of Nigerian in a positive way.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by hakanai(m): 9:35am On May 06, 2010
May Allah grant him and all others before him mercy,forgiveness and rest. May we also learn to forgive others and respect the dead! i also pray those we all may offended find a place in there heart to forgive us all when our time comes.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by redsun(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2010
Now the coup can take place,the northern cabals have exhausted every means to hang to power democrazily to no avail,now the military will come in with their bloody.

Jonathan,tighten up like you have never done before,monitor the military closely.

Yaradua was dead and gone a long time ago.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by CyberG: 9:40am On May 06, 2010
Few months later, the maximum killer Yaradua joins the thousands killed in Gbaramatu and other places in Nigeria due to his action and inaction in the grave! Imagine how they will deal with him now??
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by fadenike(f): 9:43am On May 06, 2010
May his soul Rest in Peace.

Ma jokun, ma jekolo, oun tan banje lajule orun ni ki o ma bawon Je oo.

May God Partner with President Goodluck for better Nigeria
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by DeepSoul(f): 9:44am On May 06, 2010
Yar Adua might have been a good man. Might have been a good father. A good husband.
But how does that have any effect on you and me?
He was a terrible leader; he chose the wrong people.
A good leader delegates effectively.

At the end of the day, I'm happy he's gone.
Must have been horrible living in all that pain like that. . .

Turai, Jezebel, take heart.
I'm sure all the money you looted will offer some sort of comfort.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Biggoozz: 9:59am On May 06, 2010
Rest In Peace Yaradua! It is only human for me to appreciate the fact that you were human. For all the good intentions you had and all the ones you were able to execute, you  will be remembered. But judgment is with the Almighty!
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by chosen04(f): 10:01am On May 06, 2010
simplychic:

shut   up   udueze&aloy+emeka
you   are   both   animals   and   its   so   bad   that   you   have   no   human   feelings,am   not   suprised   afterall   your   fathers   eat   fellow   human   being.
We   all are   nigerians,we  are   all   aware   of   what   happened   during   his   days  as   president   &   even  his   later  days  on   sick  bed,so   don't  come   &   behave  like   animals   here.
If   you   can   read,we   were   ask  to  drop   our   condolences   not   to  come  &  say   jargons,you   can  save  your   jargons  for  another  day  or  open   your   own  website  where  you  can  say  all  the  rubbish  you  want  to  say.
Back   benchers!

You sound like Turai's incarnate.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Enice(m): 10:28am On May 06, 2010
A great leader and a reformer. May his soul R.I.P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arrest Of Non-Kanuris Divided Boko Haram - Abu Qaqa / PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor / Blogger Jamil Mabai Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.