Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here (9985 Views)

Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) / Customs Officers Bid Dikko Farewell (photos) / President Jonathan Condoles With Mrs Oronto Douglas, Signs Condolence Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by PurestBoy(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2010
Ibo-made:

RIP Mr President, I have witness in my heart that you would have at least tried but your failing health did not give you a fighting chance.
At the end of the day you are still a father and a husband and I know that your family will miss you dearly.

Still don't understand why they wanted you to remain inspite of your poor health but I guess we will never understand.

Farewell,

Your brain is truly ibo made
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by benky(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2010
He was a nice man, honest fellow we will miss him.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by stevemike1: 4:18pm On May 08, 2010
Umaru Yaradua may your soul rest in perfect peace and may Allah grant you rest. People may have different perception about you, but i see you as an elder state man, someone that would have carried this country to a graeter height.

Most time i wish we had people with your kind of mind as leaders of this country, this country would have turend to Mecca of sort.

I miss your gentility, humility and above all, fear of God.

Umaru rest in peace until we meet to path no more.

I love you even in death.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by tlops(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2010
RIP,
Nigeria as a nation will remember him for who he was and how he came to be,
those masquerading around his predicatment will have a lesson to learn from such,
finally his family will be the ones to truly miss him.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Akosbaba(m): 4:37pm On May 08, 2010
Surely the good pple of the Niger delta won't 4get u for ensuring peace in their region.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Akosbaba(m): 4:37pm On May 08, 2010
Surely the good pple of the Niger delta won't 4get u for ensuring peace in their region.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by friendl: 4:44pm On May 08, 2010
he was a nice man
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by iJAY1: 5:02pm On May 08, 2010
it was so sad to hear of yardie boy's death. i really love his personal style but hated his inactive administration
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by alleno: 5:26pm On May 08, 2010
R.I.P Our Presdient!
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Rmc1(m): 5:43pm On May 08, 2010
yara don kpai , he was a gentle man but surrounded himself with wolves,  and sychophants who were out to rutlessly, and mercilessly loot the  national treasury. this made majority of nigerians hate and turn against yaradua, The 6 months suspense of his state of health by turai was the last straw that did d final damage.

R.I.P ABOKI
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by utotomi50(m): 5:44pm On May 08, 2010
Good bye Mr. President.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by xamphara: 7:30pm On May 08, 2010
sniff sniff, may ur soul rest in peace, Turai, u'll have enough tym to rest and watch over ur married daughters. Nigeria's hard money will not go for health bills anymore. Yaradua, what plagued you is right around us all; it is the thing around our neck(borrowing from Adichie), we'll all wrestle with death someday.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by MONAGHAN: 7:46pm On May 08, 2010
rest in peace yar adua,
you will be remember for been the first Nigeria president for the peace deal
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by dove24u(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2010
Adieu Mr President Yaradua, May Allah grant you Aljanah Firdaus!!!!! Amin
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by richmanel(m): 8:34pm On May 08, 2010
He would never be forgotten for many reasons including his wife's attitude towards the throne,lol.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Perpet(f): 8:40pm On May 08, 2010
May his soul rest in peace amen.he was a transparent man.may GOD lead him on!
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by mamagee3(f): 8:52pm On May 08, 2010
May his soul rest in Peace!
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by LawChick: 8:57pm On May 08, 2010
May his soul rest in peace, even though he was not an effective Head of State.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by 2CatWoman: 10:12pm On May 08, 2010
The man should never have accepted the job in the first place with his kidney problems. RIP.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Neemah(f): 10:58pm On May 08, 2010
InaliLaht wainailaihi rajiun, may God fogive him his misdeeds and grant him Aljanah firdaus(amin)[color=#006600][/color]
there is no point harassing one another since we all shall taste death
we all pray for Gods fogiveness and try to be good
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by sheriffman(m): 11:40pm On May 08, 2010
Yaradua was a good man misled by fake and wicked pple.I hope next time he's coming back (that is if, )he will choose his friends carefully.
R.I.P.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Casfan123: 11:57pm On May 08, 2010
Mr president rest in perfect pices.hope u are enjoying hellfire.i jst hope u included me in ur will.don't worry i help u service ur wife.he was hiv positive
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Ndipe(m): 1:28am On May 09, 2010
Rest in peace, Amen
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by YarAdua2: 1:29am On May 09, 2010
Nigerians!!!
Plz stop all dis nonsense, Am not dead,
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by madprof(m): 2:27am On May 09, 2010
DAMN I love this site!!! Anyone can say just about anything they like, anyhow they like it. By the way, someone at the beginning changed the correct spelling of condolence to condolense for no apparent reason other than sheer ignorance. And someone else who claims to be immersed in the sombre mood of mourning is suddenly spitting out obscenities with such passion and venom that can make even a gangster movie scriptwriter cower in embarrassment. Some slowpoke even offered to bang the late president's wife.
Well, keep the condolences (and attacks) coming please; it is after all, your constitutional right. The power cabals may not allow us choose freely at the polls but they cannot also stop us speaking freely on this medium.
May God bless this country as we continue to seek and insist on progressive change.  wink
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Casfan123: 3:32am On May 09, 2010
You who is claming 2 b mr president,are u mad,are u out of ur mind.wait u want 2 take his place?ok u die,yaradua ressurrect.are u happy now.rest in perfect pices
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by factbox(f): 4:21am On May 09, 2010
MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE INALILAHI WAHINA ILEHI RAJIUNA.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Remii(m): 5:25am On May 09, 2010
Day 4: At offshore Nigeria, we continue to hoist Nigeria flag half mast to mourn the man who was bold enough to take step that doused Niger Delta crisis, Adieu Mr President. May your successor achieve more than you did, for the betterment of Nigerians.

Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Tanwinjin(m): 1:42am On May 13, 2010
[center]*

Umaru Musa Yar'Adua,

1951 - 2010.

Lived a Puppet, Died a Puppet. [/center]
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by goldylucks(f): 11:24am On May 13, 2010
Wasn't opportuned to meet u nor any relative of urs but must confess I FEEL FOR UR FAMILY.This is a great loss and i pray ur gentle soul R.I.P!!
The media didnt let u rest through out ur last days and proved not to feel for an ill person but at least u got to get there (presidency), #1 Citenzen of d federation.In a country like ours,of 150million peeps,how many are likely to get there??
My advice to ur relatives is to celebrate ur life,ur achievements and not to dweel on ur demise.All of us will go someday and we'll never get to know how.Many of those who critisize u will die a much more painful death so just R.I.P!!
MISS UUUUU!!
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Tanwinjin(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2010

Many of those who critisize u will die a much more painful death so just R.I.P!!

How do you know that you yourself gan-gan will not die under Julius Berger truck today-today, ehn?

Na so una go dey run una mouth like fool wey dem dash microphone. Olofo silly girl.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Pame(m): 7:32pm On May 13, 2010
may his soul rest in peace,, may nigeria experience peace in all facet of economy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"IHRC Refers Nigeria Army (Zaria) Massacre To International Criminal Court" / Photos From NNPC GMDs Forum In Abuja / Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.