Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) (69471 Views)

University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies / Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons / UNTH To Dispose 450 Unclaimed Corpses (2) (3) (4)

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by TFLAME(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Damn
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Is life in itself not vanity?

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hmm!! This is indeed graphic!!!!
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by jashar(f): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
Wow. They could have at least covered them properly...
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by crackhouse(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mehn
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
Subhanalah

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by LizzyWiz(f): 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nigeria is doomed
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Shroud: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nairaland will censor live boobs and titties and ass but will display this kind of horror without any form of censorship. Fucktards!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by crackhouse(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
jashar:
why? Are the corpses complaining?

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by SnakeChopMoney(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
GeoOla25:
If you view this photo and you’re not sober about life... then you’re aren’t human!

sober ?? everyone will die someday

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Methodist4ever(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
This kind of post should have not been posted.

Life is vanity upon vanity!
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Do they place fresh male and female corpses in the same place?
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by SnakeChopMoney(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
jashar:

Covered skeletal corpses properly ??
What mental health facility did you escape from ??

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
crackhouse:
don't mind him.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Medieval continent.

Ritualists will besiege the mass grave after interment .

Grave site should be fortified with concrete work.

Shame of a country.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Uchman50(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Abobi.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
I have been looking at these pictures for the last one hour. In that time, I have experienced the full range of emotions I am capable of.

First, I was curious and carefree. Then, It hit me when I saw some of their hair, breast, penis, shoulder, nudity etc, that they were human beings like me. As I looked on, I saw old and young, man and woman; all dead and wizened; all unaware of what their mortal bodies are doing.

I will be like this someday, you will be like this someday - we are all born to die. There is no escaping it.

I will probably remain depressed for the rest of this week. I shouldn't have looked at these images.

This life is nothing.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Lomprico2: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Dem get mind o! shocked
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:

Covered skeletal corpses properly ??
What mental health facility did you escape from ??

It is possible to cover them up properly in body bags. There is no big deal in that.

However, I understand that this is Buhari's Nigeria where most individuals and institutions lack basic implements, so I am willing to excuse the unbeffiting treatment given to those remains.

Had Nigeria been a better place, Ota General Hospital will have sufficient body bags.

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
crackhouse:

May these words of spite live to haunt you.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by AleksAndria: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
jashar:
Shroud:
Nairaland will censor live boobs and titties and ass but will display this kind of horror without any form of censorship. Fucktards!

Corpses in the Morgue are not supposed to be covered.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by ednut1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
I am weak abeg. Is a morgue not supposed to preserve those bodies ni. Wat a shit hole country sad
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:

Stop showing people that you haven't traveled out of Nigeria
There are millions of unclaimed corpses here in the USA even with everyone having a State Issued Identification, Social security number and their finger prints being in the national data base, some people relocate to different states without any contact with their families

There are millions of corpses in the county morgue waiting to be claimed or identified

You just embarrassed yourself
he didn't embarasse himself,he clearly stated an obvious fact that needs urgent implementation. You that traveled to USA,why didn't you help them claim the corpes or better still,don't blast some one bcus u had an opportunity he is yet to have.

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by amazinghomez09: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
Davedgr8:
WTF.. How was the hospital and environs able to cope with the stench abi smell of those corpse turned skeleton?

And I believe, we also have corpses like this in most of the hospitals in Nigeria.

Damn, what a failed country. *spits*

This is one of the reason i want to leave this shiithole of a country.. If u sabi way to to get PR to Canada or Germany.. PM me asap..
you are going no where we are in this together

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Shroud: 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
AleksAndria:

Corpses in the Morgue are not supposed to be covered.
I'm taking about graphic contents of this proportion to have media censorship not clothing.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by SnakeChopMoney(m): 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
IjeleNwa:
he didn't embarasse himself,he clearly stated an obvious fact that needs urgent implementation. You that traveled to USA,why didn't you help them claim the corpes or better still,don't blast some one bcus u had an opportunity he is yet to have.

Shut up
Help them identify the corpses ?? You just showed how ignorant you are

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by smileyoo: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
life. vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. those corpses pile-up like packs of woods, were once beautiful ladies and handsome men, both rich and poor. indeed death is the leveler of all souls. i wish these our looting elites can understand this.

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
I remember an old cemetery-hand that used to live in our compound.

He was an odd person: He never used to leave his room, or talk to anyone in the compound, and he customarily wore black.

There used to be stories that he wasn't a living human being when people found out what his job was.

Something happened one day that blew my mind. Here it is.

He came home the one evening after his shift at the cemetery. Inside his room, he let out a high-pitched cry and started speaking to the wind: "I am not the one that killed you. Look, aunty, look this is my room, not your house or your room where you breathed your last!"

He opened his door and walked to the front gate. When he got to the gate, he opened it wide and spoke to the wind again "aunty, look - this is my house. I didn't kill you so please leave me alone. Go and take your revenge. I don't ever want to see you again. You must not come back, if you do, I will teach you a very big lesson."

With that said, he turned, looked around and smiled at my uncle when their eyes met.

"Solo, they come again?" My uncle asked.

"No mind the stupid woman. I no say she dey follow me since yesterday night when we put her for ground"

"Na wao"

"Na small thing" he said, "we de see am all the time"

I nearly peed my trousers. The fear was palpable.

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Some of this people left millions in their bank account but see them pack with other people who might NOT even have a bank account in the same truck for mass burial.

Some of them are highly educated but packed with illustrates in the same truck for mass burial.

This goes to show how worthless and useless social status and material things are if you don't have a close connection with your family.

Family could have had them buried properly but now they disposed en mass.

This is why I love that song by Jcole. "love yours"

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Temibabie(f): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
This life is a market place,vanity upon vanity,God please help me to do it right

Avigan: Japan To Supply Coronavirus Drug To 43 Countries For Free / 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? / Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus