Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) (69465 Views)

University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies / Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons / UNTH To Dispose 450 Unclaimed Corpses (2) (3) (4)

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Westbestside: 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
GeoOla25:
If you view this photo and you’re not sober about life... then you’re aren’t human!
I dey tell you.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by shallysgirl: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
ednut1:
dem suppose embalm dem put dem inside fridge
How can you embalm and put in fridge at the same time. ?Wey electricity sef? They embalm and inject to keep the corpse dry.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
KOPT33:

Papa Solo is dead. He died in 1999. He was never married. He also died a virgin.

Remembering him today spooks me so badly.
The thing spook me wey read am how much more you wey know am.

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
ednut1:
dem suppose embalm dem put dem inside fridge
They dried them because there was no space and besides there was no-one to pay for them.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by jashar(f): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
AleksAndria:

Corpses in the Morgue are not supposed to be covered.

I meant as they were being transported. I dont think it was OK to just heap them exposed in the truck like that.

Thank you for the enlightenment though...
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by jashar(f): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:

Covered skeletal corpses properly ??
What mental health facility did you escape from ??

Same one as you. Did you have to be insultive to try and prove whatever point you wanted to prove?Am I dragging any title or thing with you? Is that how shallow you reason?

As they were being transported, shouldn't they have been covered is what I was wondering FYM.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
Evergreen4:
Idiot, the op edited it.
edited it on ur pone alone abi
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Alejob: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
No valued when alive and even dead not not treated dignity..... What kind of people are we?

Ogun State should cover it's face in shame.... How can this happen when we are not at war!
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by ariesbull: 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
Life is nothing....I want iPhone 20 and I want G wagon....life is nothing

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by ogaJona(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
Westbestside:
You see your life, what should have been a sober reflection for you, you turned it to Afonja, Igbo. I am sure people like you that always shouting afonja, Igbo are there lying lifeless. Instead of you to think that This is how you are going to be too when you are dead, you low thinking faculty could not help you with that. When nwosu said you people are very lazy in thinking, one will think he's just playing. Now that they have given you the little likes you crave for, I hope it has better your life. Fidelity bank has now paid you cos of the likes.
E pain u abi go to Igbo related thread and see how your kinsmen desecrates it
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Ogunleti01: 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
ogaJona:
by the time you come tomorrow, they might have harvested all their skulls, is not afonjas again

BTW they would sold the corpses to Afonjas for proper mining
see grammar "they would sold"

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Rhea(f): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/unclaimed-corpses-at-state-hospital.html?m=1

Only heaven know the type of micro organism we will end up creating in such a decrepit place. Imagine how people are actually walking into these places without appropriate HAZMAT suits. We should have clear policies of disposing off these bodies when unclaimed after a short period of time or donate them to medical schools for teaching purposes.

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by ogaJona(m): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ogunleti01:
see grammar "they would sold"
chief grammarian, at least u understood my point

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Ogunleti01: 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
ogaJona:
chief grammarian, at least u understood my point
poor grammarian stop polluting everywhere with your poor english

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
Evergreen4:
Don't you know the meaning of graphic?
Can't u recognise graphic when used in a statement?
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Abeyjide: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
HungerBAD:
Terrible.

It just hit me that we are nothing when dead. All the make ups, haircut, slaying and otherwise is nothing when dead.

In some Western Countries, it is compulsory that everybody has one form of identification or the other. And it is because of situations like this, so that the next of kin or family members can be contacted via that identifications if anything ever happens to that person.

The Country should embrace a National Data system that should be linked to all law enforcement agencies,and to all hospitals too.

Picture 5 shows the guys in lemon praying with " Ogogoro" to the spirit of the ancestors before moving the bodies. Just wondering how they go to bed at night with so much mummified bodies enshrined in their memories.

you 've said it all. wonder how our leaders and some individuals do things as if we are immortal. human being supposed to be most generous and kind living thing on earth but reverse is the case now. people need to see this occasionally in order to examine their life. this is touching

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by abuzaynab10: 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
WaLlahi we are nothing..
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by 0z0rxe000fd(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
Tell who u go fear, if no be God. For it is written that all the glory of man is as grass.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by bakbravo(m): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
Every Soul shall taste death.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Godwin978(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
why do you put this man, am alone in the house am more than scared this night
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:

Stop showing people that you haven't traveled out of Nigeria
There are millions of unclaimed corpses here in the USA even with everyone having a State Issued Identification, Social security number and their finger prints being in the national data base, some people relocate to different states without any contact with their families

There are millions of corpses in the county morgue waiting to be claimed or identified

You just embarrassed yourself

senseless post, so because America has unclaimed bodies so that should justify the fact that we don't have a unified database ?
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
codedpee:
So let us all calm down... We're absolutely nothing!
Nothing damn nothing, Bleep the world.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by TalkingBird: 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
Reelmii:
and u are still leaving in dat compound? God will help all of u

Simple truth, the dead know nothing at all. Nothing. their memory is lost as their brain dies.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by rosita33(f): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
Shroud:
Nairaland will censor live boobs and titties and ass but will display this kind of horror without any form of censorship. Fucktards!

1 million likes...

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Afritop(m): 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
shocked Must it be on this ressurection weekend
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by bigfather(m): 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
This is Extremely Graphic ! shocked
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 01, 2018
Cooleasy:

This is one is very strong.

If you knew this man I am talking about, you will know at first glance that he was not an ordinary person.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by besttrader: 1:09am On Apr 01, 2018
What sort of a country is this? Asides the fact that these key institutions receive government allocations, they simply can't afford body bags to place each corpse into. What is really the relevance of a black man in modern times? Accident victims are thrown behind the buckets of FRSC trucks, cemeteries are like forest/untidy/unplanned, etc. What do we really do well as black people? I weep for my race.

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 3:27am On Apr 01, 2018
Evergreen4:
Mr op, please add graphic to your topic

People like you don't read details before viewing pictures then you come here and shift unnecessary blames.. Let me give u a hint graphic is always found at the end of the write up.. In case of next time just scroll down to see it since u are lazy to read.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Westbestside: 7:20am On Apr 01, 2018
ogaJona:
E pain u abi go to Igbo related thread and see how your kinsmen desecrates it
Pain me, lol, time for play is time for play. If it were to be on another news, I will just laugh it off. Most of the people that commented that I know are tribalists like you but instead, they use their head and sober instead of playing their usual game. Like I said, when you are dead, let see if you will wake up if they wear Fulani regalia for you. Use your brain, it is not too late.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by ogaJona(m): 7:22am On Apr 01, 2018
Westbestside:
Pain me, lol, time for play is time for play. If it were to be on another news, I will just laugh it off. Most of the people that commented that I know are tribalists like you but instead, they use their head and sober instead of playing their usual game. Like I said, when you are dead, let see if you will wake up if they wear Fulani regalia for you. Use your brain, it is not too late.
I don hear stop quoting me

Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus / Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) / Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo