Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) (31900 Views)

What Has The Incessant Leaks Of Sex And Nude Videos Taught Us? / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle / Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by frank317: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
I stilll dont know how and why orgies came into the picture... whats wrong with this guy

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
frank317:

Ehe... how does me saying that u shouldnt lie to adolecsents, tell them the consequences allow them to make their choice based on what u told them... how does that translate into bringing them in for orgies? Are u okay?

How am I not to classify adolescent sex under sports section with the glowing appraisal you gave it?

So why not break down the walls and allow them have orgies then after all you see sex as everyone sees sports .

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by frank317: 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

How am I not to classify adolescent sex under sports section with the glowing appraisal you gave it?

So why not break down the walls and allow them have orgies then after all you see sex as everyone sees sports .

Oga keep ur mind in check... thats all i can tell u.

When someone tells u.. dont lie to adolescents. Have sex talk with them, talk to them about responsibility and consequences. Let them know the dos and donts. ..... dont go thinking about orgies with them. Are u such a pervert?

The fact is u actually cannot stop adolescents from thinking and indulging in sexual acts... u can actually reduce the nagative consequences by making them understand the cinsequence of their action.

I am not discussing the orgy thing with u... it has nothing to do with our discission sicko.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
frank317:

Oga keep ur mind in check... thats all i can tell u.

When someone tells u.. dont lie to adolescents. Have sex talk with them, talk to them about responsibility and consequences. Let them know the dos and donts. ..... dont go thinking about orgies with them. Are u such a pervert?

The fact is u actually cannot stop adolescents from thinking and indulging in sexual acts... u can actually reduce the nagative consequences by making them understand the cinsequence of their action.

I am not discussing the orgy thing with u... it has nothing to do with our discission sicko.

So why does the orgy talk disgust you despite the orgy in focus being an adolescent sexual orgy when you said adolescent sex is good and sweet, builds self esteem, not bad and is not always deadly?

So is it then wrong to group adolescent sex under sports? cheesy

You can't stop thought but YOU CAN STOP ACTION.

Thoughts can always be changed but action cannot be undone

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by frank317: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So why does the orgy talk disgust you despite the orgy in focus being an adolescent sexual orgy when you said adolescent sex is good and sweet, builds self esteem, not bad and is not always deadly?

So is it then wrong to group adolescent sex under sports? cheesy

You can't stop thought but YOU CAN STOP ACTION.

Thoughts can always be changed but action cannot be undone

Read the post u quoted again and respond to it.

No one is discussing orgy with u. Thats not what this topic is about..

Respond to this..

dont lie to adolescents. Have sex talk with them, talk to them about responsibility and consequences. Let them know the dos and donts. .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
frank317:

Read the post u quoted again and respond to it.

No one is discussing orgy with u. Thats not what this topic is about..

Respond to this..

dont lie to adolescents. Have sex talk with them, talk to them about responsibility and consequences. Let them know the dos and donts. .

My post was gotten from your comments. Since nothing is wrong with adolescent sex to you as an atheist why don't we just turn it into a sporting event. grin

What are the lies being told adolescents?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by frank317: 5:18am On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

My post was gotten from your comments. Since nothing is wrong with adolescent sex to you as an atheist why don't we just turn it into a sporting event. grin

What are the lies being told adolescents?

So since nothing is wrong with adult sex u guys as Christians have turned it into sporting event?
The dumb things u say when u want to argue for the sake of arguement.

I have explained to u that because this kids have the tendency of secretly having sex no matter what u tell them, its best u teach them sex education and let them know the consequence of the action.

U have said.nothing to counter this yet u bring in orgies adults do in ur house because u accept adult sex.

I am not interested in the sick shit u are into... tell me why teenagers shouldnt be thought sex education rather they should be lied to and told sex is bad.

Repeat the orgy thing again if u wanna tell me u have nothing to say.

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 6:47am On Apr 01, 2018
frank317:

So since nothing is wrong with adult sex u guys as Christians have turned it into sporting event?
The dumb things u say when u want to argue for the sake of arguement.

I have explained to u that because this kids have the tendency of secretly having sex no matter what u tell them, its best u teach them sex education and let them know the consequence of the action.

U have said.nothing to counter this yet u bring in orgies adults do in ur house because u accept adult sex.

I am not interested in the sick shit u are into... tell me why teenagers shouldnt be thought sex education rather they should be lied to and told sex is bad.

Repeat the orgy thing again if u wanna tell me u have nothing to say.

Why are you just being dumb? The OP is talking about youthful age and why it is wrong to be engaged in sex at such a time and I spoke along his line and also said ADOLESCENT sex is bad. When did adolescents become adults since you are saying adult sex is good?

Do you not know that adolescent age is between 10 and 18? What is the legal age for adulthood in Nigeria?

I am speaking truth and you are here trying to deceive yourself.

This was why I said that since you claim adolescent sex is good, you may as well turn it into a sporting event as you cheer your adolescent child on from the side lines.

A child is listed in Nigeria as one from 18yrs old and below so how are they being told lies when we say sex is bad as an adolescent?

Are you well at all? You claim that adolescent sex is good and sweet and builds self esteem and so on but what does the Nigerian constitution say? I thought the atheist morality being subjective is linked to the law of the country where they reside and so far, you are breaking the law of Nigeria with your words.

Everyone can discuss sex education with their children but reasonable parents do not tell them that sex is good and sweet as you said you would do. Otherwise you are practically giving them the required tools to go ahead and find out.

Your parenthood needs scrutiny.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by BabatCargo(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2018
The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by BabatCargo(m): 8:36am On Apr 01, 2018
The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak

Check my sigg to import at lower shipping rate
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by walter315(m): 8:37am On Apr 01, 2018
Brabdy:
It is unfortunates that many brethren don't understand the horrible consequence of fornication. It is a grievous sin, with greater consequences due to generational curses and blood covenant embedded within. That is reason why many life is in shackle in great mess. No marriage, barrenness, poverty, failure and backwardness.

1. Fornication Is Disobedience:

The first reason why you should not commit fornication is that it is disobedience to God. ...Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams, 1 Samuel 15:22. We are all subject to the temptation to fornicate. But the priority of every Christian must be to obey the Lord. If you do not obey God you stand to lose.

Obedience means more to God than any great sacrifice that you can make to Him. Some of you come to church, put your offering in the basket, pay your tithes, lift up your hands and worship His Majesty. You give sacrifices of praise to God. But God prefers your simple obedience to your many offerings and lifted hands.

2. Fornication Brings Evil Spirits Into Your Life:

...Babylon the great…is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird, Revelation 18:2. A stronghold of evil spirits is a refuge, a sanctuary or a hiding place for demons. Why did so many evil spirits come to live in Babylon? Why has Babylon become a hold of demons?
According to Revelations 18:3, For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her. The kings, the ministers of state, the rich and the famous have committed fornication with her. That is why evil spirits have come into her life.

Fornication attracts evil spirits into your life. This is so true of many Christians’ lives. Evil spirits have aggregated and congregated in them because of their fornication. When God says do not do something He knows why! Some of the evil spirits that come into you can prevent you from ever getting married. Some evil spirits can cause you to backslide. Some of them will cause you to marry the wrong person.

Some of them can cause you to have a bad marriage. Some of these evil spirits can also lead you into unfaithfulness in your marriage. The list is endless. Do you want to become a hiding place for demons?

3. Fornication Brings Unwanted Pregnancies:

Do you want to attend school with your child? When I was in secondary school, there was a man in the sixth form who was said to have a child in form one. How could this be? Probably due to an unwanted pregnancy earlier on in his life.

4. Fornication Brings Sickness:

There are a host of diseases that only come about through sexual intercourse. We call these STDs (sexually transmitted diseases). The germs that cause these diseases will have access into you when you commit fornication.

Let me mention only ten of them. (Please notice how big the names of these
“animals” are!):

Neisseria gonococcus this causes Gonorrhoea.
Treponema pallidum this causes Syphilis.
Chlamydia trachomatis this causes Non-Specific Urethritis.
Hepatitis “B” virus this causes Liver diseases.
Herpes simplex type II virus this causes Herpes Genitalis.
Trichomonas vaginalis this causes Vaginitis.
Lymphogranuloma venereum.
Haemophilus ducreyii this causes Soft Sore (Chancroid).
Urinary tract infection.
Cancer of the cervix frequent sex at an early age predisposes you to cancer of the cervix.

If you wait till you marry before having sex, you may save yourself from all these diseases. But if you continue to commit fornication, then remember that all these “animals’’ will enter your body and make you sick!

5. Fornication Brings Death:

Fornication will kill you if you acquire the Human Immuno Virus (HIV). Unless God works a miracle, you may die of AIDS. HIV is now a death sentence. It is sad to say that in the charismatic churches there are many Christians who are HIV positive. A laboratory technician once gave me some alarming statistics.

A team of lab technicians organized a blood donation event in a charismatic church and out of about a hundred people who donated blood, a large percentage tested positive for HIV. In other words, our churches have significant numbers of people with the HIV virus.

Fornicating with your fellow church member may mean your death! Those who are HIV positive can develop AIDS. And when you have AIDS, it means you have a few more years to live.

ALL YOU NEED IS JESUS.

Good one, so you never fornicated? undecided
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2018
Christ forgive us!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by sotall(m): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2018
[s]
Butterflyleo:

I am not specifically asking about the truth per sex but truth generally. What is truth?

Fallacy of hasty generalisation. Not all adolescent children have a high sex drive. Sex indeed is bad and ADOLESCENTS who have no self responsibility regarding the bigger issues and deeper things of life such as unwanted pregnancies, prevalence of STDs and so on. So if sex isn't so bad why do people sneak around to partake in it? Perhaps we should be having it done on the streets openly. The fact remains that adolescents have no business engaging in sex outside marriage. Sex remains in a place of responsibility and not in a place of partial or no responsibility.

No adolescent is responsible enough for such consequences when acted outside marriage. Go and ask any young lady who has a child outside wedlock about how she feels, she would surely tell you that she wishes she could turn back the hands of time but its too late for that. She cuts back her life, her desires, her dreams all because she could not keep her legs closed and this goes for the guys too. Do you even know how many people adolescent sex has ruined? How many futures have been dashed?

This is not the truth I seek. If you know that sex can cause unwanted pregnancies or deadly diceases why then do you want your adolescent child to gamble with it? This shows you to be a totally irresponsible father if you would not outrightly ban adolescent sex for your kid but encourage it in the name of telling them the truth so they can make their own irresponsible adolescent decisions despite you being an adult and a father to them. You are a failed parent.

Why not cut to the chase. Why not simply encourage your adolescent child to have sex right in your presence and with whoever she or he feels like, after all it is healthy, it boosts self esteem, it is not bad, it wouldn't necessarily kill, it is good and sweet.

Why not ask them to have an orgy since there is nothing wrong or bad about adolescent sex. I am sure as a father you would be really proud watching your kid doing something that boosts his self esteem and that is good and sweet and that isn't bad and cannot necessarily kill, after all it wouldn't be bad for you to be in the same room cheering him on and even teaching him or her the various techniques to apply so as to make it sweeter or that can boost their self esteem even more right? grin

The reason why in law ignorance is not an excuse is because there is an already existing information source out there and one of such an information source is a parent. What parents know and have experienced which are seen as bad, they are expected to guide their children in such a manner as to avoid such but here you are being a very terrible atheist father.

Wrong again. The mistake of an ignorant child is considered less than that of a knowledgeable child. You cannot know something is bad and then deliberately do it and expect to be let off the hook. The one who does not know it is bad and does it is the one who is normally let off the hook. This kind atheist mentality you have is deadly.

Sex does kill and that is not a lie. Thoughts can always be replaced by something else but actions cannot be undone.

Lmao @ sexual disorders. When a child wishes to have a healthy sexual life devoid of scrutiny he should wait to have it with an equally responsible and mature spouse who has accented to this and not what you are advocating for. Like I said, thoughts can always be replaced with something else but actions cannot be undone.
[/s]

Rubbish

Sex isn't bad. Learn to separate scientific facts from religion.educate your child on being responsible as it pertains to sex , not threatening him/her with death, disease and hell fire.
Tell them to abstain and if they must have sex, use protection and other safe sex methods.

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by tosyne2much(m): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2018
The traffic for this thread go low die cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2018
Abeg meishionu

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Kingsley10000: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2018
better masturbate than sex
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by tollytexy(m): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2018
frank317:

To start with..

- fornication brings evil spirit into ur life
- fornication is disobedience
- fornication brings death
- fornication brings sickness
- fornication brings unwanted pregnancies
- youths should not think of sex (this is impossible)

All these are lies

I started having sex at 18... i didnt die, i was not disobeying anyone, i didnt pregnant any one, i never fell sick, i always thought of sex as a youth.

Why? Because i was a reaponsible child.

What type of English am i reading?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2018
frank317:

To start with..

- fornication brings evil spirit into ur life
- fornication is disobedience
- fornication brings death
- fornication brings sickness
- fornication brings unwanted pregnancies
- youths should not think of sex (this is impossible)

All these are lies

IF PREACHERS GLOBALLY PREACH AGAINST TERRORISM, RACISM, CORRUPTION, AND GENDER VIOLENCE THE WAY THEY PREACH AGAINST SEX (MASTURBATION, FORNICATION, ADULTERY, HOMOSEXUALITY, INCEST).. THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2018
Formication brings evil spirit grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Cutehector(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2018
Why una like to dey put fear for person body...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Thinking about sex is not normal, evil spirits are responsible for sex thoughts. Jesus never thought about sex and no true Christian should think about such an evil thing
Lord grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 01, 2018
Yet this guys look happy and relaxed.
The sweetness of the flesh belongs to the flesh.

The operative words (married, single, adultery, fornication etc) that qualifies whom you should have sex with are all moral conjures of ancient people in order to maintain orderliness. It has nothing to do with God and your soul.

Give to Caesar’s what is Caesars and to God what is God. You must strike a balance between the true need of the flesh and spirituality otherwise you become a hypocrite.

Sex is a Beautiful experience that rejuvenates the mind.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2018
Brabdy:
It is unfortunates that many brethren don't understand the horrible consequence of fornication. It is a grievous sin, with greater consequences due to generational curses and blood covenant embedded within. That is reason why many life is in shackle in great mess. No marriage, barrenness, poverty, failure and backwardness.

1. Fornication Is Disobedience:

The first reason why you should not commit fornication is that it is disobedience to God. ...Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams, 1 Samuel 15:22. We are all subject to the temptation to fornicate. But the priority of every Christian must be to obey the Lord. If you do not obey God you stand to lose.

Obedience means more to God than any great sacrifice that you can make to Him. Some of you come to church, put your offering in the basket, pay your tithes, lift up your hands and worship His Majesty. You give sacrifices of praise to God. But God prefers your simple obedience to your many offerings and lifted hands.

2. Fornication Brings Evil Spirits Into Your Life:

...Babylon the great…is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird, Revelation 18:2. A stronghold of evil spirits is a refuge, a sanctuary or a hiding place for demons. Why did so many evil spirits come to live in Babylon? Why has Babylon become a hold of demons?
According to Revelations 18:3, For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her. The kings, the ministers of state, the rich and the famous have committed fornication with her. That is why evil spirits have come into her life.

Fornication attracts evil spirits into your life. This is so true of many Christians’ lives. Evil spirits have aggregated and congregated in them because of their fornication. When God says do not do something He knows why! Some of the evil spirits that come into you can prevent you from ever getting married. Some evil spirits can cause you to backslide. Some of them will cause you to marry the wrong person.

Some of them can cause you to have a bad marriage. Some of these evil spirits can also lead you into unfaithfulness in your marriage. The list is endless. Do you want to become a hiding place for demons?

3. Fornication Brings Unwanted Pregnancies:

Do you want to attend school with your child? When I was in secondary school, there was a man in the sixth form who was said to have a child in form one. How could this be? Probably due to an unwanted pregnancy earlier on in his life.

4. Fornication Brings Sickness:

There are a host of diseases that only come about through sexual intercourse. We call these STDs (sexually transmitted diseases). The germs that cause these diseases will have access into you when you commit fornication.

Let me mention only ten of them. (Please notice how big the names of these
“animals” are!):

Neisseria gonococcus this causes Gonorrhoea.
Treponema pallidum this causes Syphilis.
Chlamydia trachomatis this causes Non-Specific Urethritis.
Hepatitis “B” virus this causes Liver diseases.
Herpes simplex type II virus this causes Herpes Genitalis.
Trichomonas vaginalis this causes Vaginitis.
Lymphogranuloma venereum.
Haemophilus ducreyii this causes Soft Sore (Chancroid).
Urinary tract infection.
Cancer of the cervix frequent sex at an early age predisposes you to cancer of the cervix.

If you wait till you marry before having sex, you may save yourself from all these diseases. But if you continue to commit fornication, then remember that all these “animals’’ will enter your body and make you sick!

5. Fornication Brings Death:

Fornication will kill you if you acquire the Human Immuno Virus (HIV). Unless God works a miracle, you may die of AIDS. HIV is now a death sentence. It is sad to say that in the charismatic churches there are many Christians who are HIV positive. A laboratory technician once gave me some alarming statistics.

A team of lab technicians organized a blood donation event in a charismatic church and out of about a hundred people who donated blood, a large percentage tested positive for HIV. In other words, our churches have significant numbers of people with the HIV virus.

Fornicating with your fellow church member may mean your death! Those who are HIV positive can develop AIDS. And when you have AIDS, it means you have a few more years to live.

ALL YOU NEED IS JESUS.
Blatant useless stories.

In the holy bible, young people are allowed to have sex, It wasn't n isn't a sin. Only adultery is a sin. Fornication isn't isn't sin in the bible, Its a right to all

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Thinking about sex is not normal, evil spirits are responsible for sex thoughts. Jesus never thought about sex and no true Christian should think about such an evil thing

So wen married men and women think about sex, Its evil spirits that bring the thoughts to them abi

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by frank317: 9:01am On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Why are you just being dumb? The OP is talking about youthful age and why it is wrong to be engaged in sex at such a time and I spoke along his line and also said ADOLESCENT sex is bad. When did adolescents become adults since you are saying adult sex is good?

Do you not know that adolescent age is between 10 and 18? What is the legal age for adulthood in Nigeria?

I am speaking truth and you are here trying to deceive yourself.

This was why I said that since you claim adolescent sex is good, you may as well turn it into a sporting event as you cheer your adolescent child on from the side lines.

A child is listed in Nigeria as one from 18yrs old and below so how are they being told lies when we say sex is bad as an adolescent?

Are you well at all? You claim that adolescent sex is good and sweet and builds self esteem and so on but what does the Nigerian constitution say? I thought the atheist morality being subjective is linked to the law of the country where they reside and so far, you are breaking the law of Nigeria with your words.

Everyone can discuss sex education with their children but reasonable parents do not tell them that sex is good and sweet as you said you would do. Otherwise you are practically giving them the required tools to go ahead and find out.

Your parenthood needs scrutiny.

The op said youthful age and not from age 10 to 18.

He is also talking about fornication which is simply sex before marriage and not sex for a child between 10 and 18.

I remember mentioning why they should not have sex if they are not reresponsible enough to handle the outcome, i talked about 18 years being ideal because they can go to jail.

But it skipped u while u were busy thinking about orgis with kids.

Sex.education is the point here. And sex education does not tell a child between ten and 18 that sex is bad or sex bring in evil spirits. It tells a child all about sex and what they should know and the dos and donts.

Sex education is not telling a child to go around and have sex. Pls if at ur age u dont know what sex education is u must have issues. Just stop thinking about orgies, go and educate urself.

And when i said sex is sweet and boosts self esteem, i meant it... i never said u should tell a ten years old that. Pls dont go doing that.. i actually countered ur post that sex is bad. Sex is not bad its is sweet and boosr self esteem for humans generally, married or not.

Again it is important that these kids know about sex, the dos and donts, the facts, and possible outcome basically for them to be aware and mindful of their action incase they are faced with the reality and pressure of having even at any age. The knowledge of what they know can make them avoid it because they dont feel responsible enough or become carful when doint it for the daring ones. Like i said u cannot control what they do in secret but knowledge could guide tyem better.

Read my post with an open mind and stop inserting ur perversion in every line u read.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by williamdeluxe(m): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2018
:Phhhhh
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2018
frank317:

The op said youthful age and not from age 10 to 18.

He is also talking about fornication which is simply sex before marriage and not sex for a child between 10 and 18.

I remember mentioning why they should not have sex if they are not reresponsible enough to handle the outcome, i talked about 18 years being ideal because they can go to jail.

But it skipped u while u were busy thinking about orgis with kids.

Sex.education is the point here. And sex education does not tell a child between ten and 18 that sex is bad or sex bring in evil spirits. It tells a child all about sex and what they should know and the dos and donts.

Sex education is not telling a child to go around and have sex. Pls if at ur age u dont know what sex education is u must have issues. Just stop thinking about orgies, go and educate urself.

And when i said sex is sweet and boosts self esteem, i meant it... i never said u should tell a ten years old that. Pls dont go doing that.. i actually countered ur post that sex is bad. Sex is not bad its is sweet and boosr self esteem for humans generally, married or not.

Again it is important that these kids know about sex, the dos and donts, the facts, and possible outcome basically for them to be aware and mindful of their action incase they are faced with the reality and pressure of having even at any age. The knowledge of what they know can make them avoid it because they dont feel responsible enough or become carful when doint it for the daring ones. Like i said u cannot control what they do in secret but knowledge could guide tyem better.

Read my post with an open mind and stop inserting ur perversionin every line u read.

If the OP mentioned youthful age, did you not read the OP? If he mentioned fornication did he speak outside the concept of youthful age?

Being dumb is not an award winner you know.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by frank317: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

If the OP mentioned youthful age, did you not read the OP? If he mentioned fornication did he speak outside the concept of youthful age?

Being dumb is not an award winner you know.

Hence the need for sex education and not lies that sex is bad or that sex brings evil spirit
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2018
frank317:

Hence the need for sex education and not lies that sex is bad or that sex brings evil spirit

The lie here is that sex is good and sweet for an adolescent which is something you said.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by trustedward(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2018
So Married couples don’t catch STD, Nd u said u have sense and you’re advicing me, it’s ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘His Holiness’, Rev. King Can’t Die — Church Members / Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.