Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) (31893 Views)

What Has The Incessant Leaks Of Sex And Nude Videos Taught Us? / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle / Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by walls01: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2018
frank317:
The thought of sex is an involuntary action that occurs in a normal adolescent.

Teach them to be responsible
Teach them the consequence of sex
Teach them it is a responsiblity
Teach them to do it only when they are ready

Dont teach them that sex is bad
Dont tell them it kills
Dont misinform them

Tell them the truth, guide them but let them make their own decision and face the outcome... everyone should be allowed to make mistakes and learn from it

there. are many things they need to know about life itself. then they can make good choices
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Holymann(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

What is the truth?

Does an atheist hold any definition for their subjective truth? You are an atheist so tell me what is truth?

So everyone should be allowed to make mistakes so they would learn from it right? What about MISTAKENLY killing someone, should they be allowed to make that mistake too?

How about DELIBERATELY aborting a baby which could have been avoided through abstinence? Should such a MISTAKE Be encouraged?

Oh and also this one, what about deliberately doing drugs, should SUCH MISTAKES be allowed as well so they would learn from them?

I need answers.

Considering what the person you quoted wrote, I think you ALMOST made sense.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by frank317: 9:16am On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The lie here is that sex is good and sweet for an adolescent which is something you said.

I said said is good and sweet... quote whers i said sex is good for adloescents.

I have asked u to stop being a pervert. Quote where i said that or forever remain a pervert. If u cannot quote me saying sex ia good for adolescents than i will conclude its ur perverted mind playing tricks on u and misreading all my points

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 9:17am On Apr 01, 2018
frank317:

I said said is good and sweet... quote whers i said sex is good for adloescents.

I have asked u to stop being a pervert. Quote where i said that or forever remain a pervert. If u cannot quote me saying sex ia good for adolescents than i will conclude its ur perverted mind playing tricks on u and misreading all my points

Ogbeni read my comments. My focus is on adolescents so when you answer and say sex is sweet as a response to my comment what does it imply?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by walls01: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2018
frank317:

To start with..

- fornication brings evil spirit into ur life
- fornication is disobedience
- fornication brings death
- fornication brings sickness
- fornication brings unwanted pregnancies
- youths should not think of sex (this is impossible)

All these are lies

I started having sex at 18... i didnt die, i was not disobeying anyone, i didnt pregnant any one, i never fell sick, i always thought of sex as a youth.

Why? Because i was a reaponsible child.

this are physical aspect of man that ignores the spiritual aspect and these have turned the world upside down
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by kullozone(m): 9:23am On Apr 01, 2018
When you fvck the lady you want to marry, you might get STD, but when you marry her and Bleep her, no STD! Lmao... Funny people.

Well, I'm going to fornicate with a girl by 11am sha smiley

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by segematico(m): 9:25am On Apr 01, 2018
Hypocrites giving advice

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by computerglobal(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2018
frank317:

To start with..

- fornication brings evil spirit into ur life
- fornication is disobedience
- fornication brings death
- fornication brings sickness
- fornication brings unwanted pregnancies
- youths should not think of sex (this is impossible)

All these are lies

I started having sex at 18... i didnt die, i was not disobeying anyone, i didnt pregnant any one, i never fell sick, i always thought of sex as a youth.

Why? Because i was a reaponsible child.

grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by nairalanduseles: 9:30am On Apr 01, 2018
how stupid shey na when u old wey u no fit perform and girls no want u na hin u go enjoy sex......enjoy sex at a young age because YOLO

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by frank317: 9:33am On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ogbeni read my comments. My focus is on adolescents so when you answer and say sex is sweet as a response to my comment what does it imply?

See this one... u asked what is the truth... based on my response to the op when he said sex is bad...

And i told you the truth is sex is sweet and boost self esteem but teach them the consequences of this sweet thing... and ur perverted mind quickly read it as adolescent sex is good and sweet.

Gerrarahia. U need help, this thread shows how skewed up ur mind is.
Oga park will, u are not matured enough to even discuss adolescent sex

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2018
frank317:

See this one... u asked what is the truth... based on my response to the op when he said sex is bad...

And i told you the truth is sex is sweet and boost self esteem but teach them the consequences of this sweet thing... and ur perverted mind quickly read it as adolescent sex is good and sweet.

Gerrarahia. U need help, this thread shows how skewed up ur mind is.
Oga park will, u are not matured enough to even discuss adolescent sex

Yet the thread is about youthful age right?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by CuteMadridista: 9:42am On Apr 01, 2018
walls01:

there. are many things they need to know about life itself. then they can make good choices

Are you agreeing or disagreeing with the post you quoted?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Amberon11: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2018
When have Christians ever mentioned that sex was bad? Christian belief only states that sex is good and fine only within the confines of marriage. Post one Bible verse demonizing sex or get lost .
CuteMadridista:

I'm an atheist but I'm sure there are some Christians somewhere who hold the same opinion as the post you quoted
These Christians demonize sex and make it appear to look like nothing good can ever come out of it. They even avoid telling adolescents and teenagers they're products of sex and kick against sex education in schools or free condom distribution (This the Catholic church is guilty of)
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by EkeneElectrons(m): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2018
even though that's not the true meaning of your number 2 point..

but i like the way you used it and it make much sense
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by aureen: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2018
Brabdy:
It is unfortunates that many brethren don't understand the horrible consequence of fornication. It is a grievous sin, with greater consequences due to generational curses and blood covenant embedded within. That is reason why many life is in shackle in great mess. No marriage, barrenness, poverty, failure and backwardness.

1. Fornication Is Disobedience:

The first reason why you should not commit fornication is that it is disobedience to God. ...Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams, 1 Samuel 15:22. We are all subject to the temptation to fornicate. But the priority of every Christian must be to obey the Lord. If you do not obey God you stand to lose.

Obedience means more to God than any great sacrifice that you can make to Him. Some of you come to church, put your offering in the basket, pay your tithes, lift up your hands and worship His Majesty. You give sacrifices of praise to God. But God prefers your simple obedience to your many offerings and lifted hands.

2. Fornication Brings Evil Spirits Into Your Life:

...Babylon the great…is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird, Revelation 18:2. A stronghold of evil spirits is a refuge, a sanctuary or a hiding place for demons. Why did so many evil spirits come to live in Babylon? Why has Babylon become a hold of demons?
According to Revelations 18:3, For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her. The kings, the ministers of state, the rich and the famous have committed fornication with her. That is why evil spirits have come into her life.

Fornication attracts evil spirits into your life. This is so true of many Christians’ lives. Evil spirits have aggregated and congregated in them because of their fornication. When God says do not do something He knows why! Some of the evil spirits that come into you can prevent you from ever getting married. Some evil spirits can cause you to backslide. Some of them will cause you to marry the wrong person.

Some of them can cause you to have a bad marriage. Some of these evil spirits can also lead you into unfaithfulness in your marriage. The list is endless. Do you want to become a hiding place for demons?

3. Fornication Brings Unwanted Pregnancies:

Do you want to attend school with your child? When I was in secondary school, there was a man in the sixth form who was said to have a child in form one. How could this be? Probably due to an unwanted pregnancy earlier on in his life.

4. Fornication Brings Sickness:

There are a host of diseases that only come about through sexual intercourse. We call these STDs (sexually transmitted diseases). The germs that cause these diseases will have access into you when you commit fornication.

Let me mention only ten of them. (Please notice how big the names of these
“animals” are!):

Neisseria gonococcus this causes Gonorrhoea.
Treponema pallidum this causes Syphilis.
Chlamydia trachomatis this causes Non-Specific Urethritis.
Hepatitis “B” virus this causes Liver diseases.
Herpes simplex type II virus this causes Herpes Genitalis.
Trichomonas vaginalis this causes Vaginitis.
Lymphogranuloma venereum.
Haemophilus ducreyii this causes Soft Sore (Chancroid).
Urinary tract infection.
Cancer of the cervix frequent sex at an early age predisposes you to cancer of the cervix.

If you wait till you marry before having sex, you may save yourself from all these diseases. But if you continue to commit fornication, then remember that all these “animals’’ will enter your body and make you sick!

5. Fornication Brings Death:

Fornication will kill you if you acquire the Human Immuno Virus (HIV). Unless God works a miracle, you may die of AIDS. HIV is now a death sentence. It is sad to say that in the charismatic churches there are many Christians who are HIV positive. A laboratory technician once gave me some alarming statistics.

A team of lab technicians organized a blood donation event in a charismatic church and out of about a hundred people who donated blood, a large percentage tested positive for HIV. In other words, our churches have significant numbers of people with the HIV virus.

Fornicating with your fellow church member may mean your death! Those who are HIV positive can develop AIDS. And when you have AIDS, it means you have a few more years to live.

ALL YOU NEED IS JESUS.

You are right.
People need to understand that if they don't have sex they will not die After all when Jesus Christ of Nazareth was on earth he never had sex and that didn't affect his life in anyway( John 5:19 So Jesus explained, "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself. He does only what he sees the Father doing. Whatever the Father does, the Son also does)

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by xynerise: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Any adolescent that thinks about sex should be taken to daddy go and exorcism should be carried out on such a person to rid the person of the demons in him/her

You sound like a Hypocritical Extremist
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by MaziOmenuko: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2018
kullozone:

Well, I'm going to fornicate with a girl by 11am sha smiley

So you scheduled the appointment when everyone has gone to church baa? Are you going to sneak her in thru the backdoor because I don't trust those neighbours of yours.

Oh...do fast shaa, dem fit just dismiss church early today.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Amberon11: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2018
If you dont know the Bible why not keep quiet than fooling yourself
PrecisionFx:

Blatant useless stories.

In the holy bible, young people are allowed to have sex, It wasn't n isn't a sin. Only adultery is a sin. Fornication isn't isn't sin in the bible, Its a right to all
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Holymann(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Thinking about sex is not normal, evil spirits are responsible for sex thoughts. Jesus never thought about sex and no true Christian should think about such an evil thing

I disagree with you bro
like the person you quoted rightly said, sex is not bad neither is it an evil thing like you claim. What is evil is the abuse of it.
Sexualthoughts are perfectly NORMAL & INVOLUNTARY in youths, all you do is try to suppress them and any1 who as been told the responsibility and dangers that come with pre-marital sex would always try to abstain.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by frank317: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Yet the thread is about youthful age right?

Pervert!!!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by walls01: 9:59am On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Are you agreeing or disagreeing with the post you quoted?

agree or disagreeing is one sided view. your analysis is one sided, if teenagers truly understand the meaning and reason for sex then they can make a good decision afterall they did not create sex they met it, they need to know why and how it come into place

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by frank317: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2018
Amberon11:
When have Christians ever mentioned that sex was bad? Christian belief only states that sex is good and fine only within the confines of marriage. Post one Bible verse demonizing sex or get lost .

Yet ur God created unmarried people and gave them the urge to have sex even whem they are not married

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2018
frank317:

Pervert!!!

It is now you are seeing that the OP is about youthful age specifically while you were speaking about sex being sweet and good generally? grin

Your comments made me begin to reason along your lines and if your comment could lead my to think like a pervert, then it shows that you are perverted for making such statements to an adolescent that sex is good and sweet. cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by DeSepiero(m): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2018
aureen:

You are right.
People need to understand that if they don't have sex they will not die After all when Jesus Christ of Nazareth was on earth he never had sex and that didn't affect his life in anyway( John 5:19 So Jesus explained, "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself. He does only what he sees the Father doing. Whatever the Father does, the Son also does)

Who told you that Jesus never had sex?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by CuteMadridista: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2018
walls01:

agree or disagreeing is one sided view. your analysis is one sided, if teenagers truly understand the meaning and reason for sex then they can make a good decision afterall they did not create sex they met it, they need to know why and how it come into place

This means you're agreeing. I'm not the one that gave the analysis though
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by frank317: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

It is now you are seeing that the OP is about youthful age specifically while you were speaking about sex being sweet and good generally? grin

Your comments made me begin to reason along your lines and if your comment could lead my to think like a pervert, then it shows that you are perverted for making such statements to an adolescent that sex is good and sweet. cheesy

He he... my comment brought out the demon in u.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by frank317: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2018
walls01:

Thanks for this... butterflybigheadedlion....this the summary of all my posts to u... something that got u thinking of infant orgies
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2018
frank317:

He he... my comment brought out the demon in u.

It didn't! I simply showed you what your comment can suggest as a thought to your adolescent.

Daddy says sex is good and sweet and it is not bad so that means daddy just told me to live free and enjoy my sexual liberation so today I just might live out my wildest sexual fantasies.

The mind of the young is a fragile place. A wrong or misplaced word from people they consider older or more knowledgeable and they look up to can make or break them and with your line of thinking you will break your adolescent child.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Holymann(m): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2018
[quote author=Butterflyleo post=66321124]

So if sex isn't so bad why do people sneak around to partake in it? Perhaps we should be having it done on the streets openly.

Bros abeg, when saying "sex is bad" be specific. Sex isn't bad but pre-marital sex is bad....
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by walls01: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:

This means you're agreeing. I'm not the one that gave the analysis though

i did not agree
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by CuteMadridista: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2018
walls01:

i did not agree

Your previous post says otherwise though

if teenagers truly understand the meaning and reason for sex then they can make a good decision afterall they did not create sex they met it, they need to know why and how it come into place

This is what Frank317 is saying too
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by frank317: 10:21am On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

It didn't! I simply showed you what your comment can suggest as a thought to your adolescent.

Daddy says sex is good and sweet and it is not bad so that means daddy just told me to live free and enjoy my sexual liberation so today I just might live out my wildest sexual fantasies.

The mind of the young is a fragile place. A wrong or misplaced word from people they consider older or more knowledgeable and they look up to can make or break them and with your line of thinking you will break your adolescent child.

And ur perverted mind overlooked where i mentioned educating them on the consequenses of sexual act and not even indulge when u are not responsible enough to handle such outcome?

Is it only sex is good and sweet that u took out of all i have been saying? U didnt even see sex education and consequenses?

This is what happens when a pervert is a Christian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Did Christian Missionaries Claim That The Panare Indians Killed Jesus? / Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje / ‘His Holiness’, Rev. King Can’t Die — Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.