Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) (31896 Views)

What Has The Incessant Leaks Of Sex And Nude Videos Taught Us? / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle / Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by LZAA: 10:25am On Apr 01, 2018
Brabdy:
It is unfortunates that many brethren don't understand the horrible consequence of fornication. It is a grievous sin, with greater consequences due to generational curses and blood covenant embedded within. That is reason why many life is in shackle in great mess. No marriage, barrenness, poverty, failure and backwardness.

1. Fornication Is Disobedience:

The first reason why you should not commit fornication is that it is disobedience to God. ...Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams, 1 Samuel 15:22. We are all subject to the temptation to fornicate. But the priority of every Christian must be to obey the Lord. If you do not obey God you stand to lose.

Obedience means more to God than any great sacrifice that you can make to Him. Some of you come to church, put your offering in the basket, pay your tithes, lift up your hands and worship His Majesty. You give sacrifices of praise to God. But God prefers your simple obedience to your many offerings and lifted hands.

2. Fornication Brings Evil Spirits Into Your Life:

...Babylon the great…is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird, Revelation 18:2. A stronghold of evil spirits is a refuge, a sanctuary or a hiding place for demons. Why did so many evil spirits come to live in Babylon? Why has Babylon become a hold of demons?
According to Revelations 18:3, For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her. The kings, the ministers of state, the rich and the famous have committed fornication with her. That is why evil spirits have come into her life.

Fornication attracts evil spirits into your life. This is so true of many Christians’ lives. Evil spirits have aggregated and congregated in them because of their fornication. When God says do not do something He knows why! Some of the evil spirits that come into you can prevent you from ever getting married. Some evil spirits can cause you to backslide. Some of them will cause you to marry the wrong person.

Some of them can cause you to have a bad marriage. Some of these evil spirits can also lead you into unfaithfulness in your marriage. The list is endless. Do you want to become a hiding place for demons?

3. Fornication Brings Unwanted Pregnancies:

Do you want to attend school with your child? When I was in secondary school, there was a man in the sixth form who was said to have a child in form one. How could this be? Probably due to an unwanted pregnancy earlier on in his life.

4. Fornication Brings Sickness:

There are a host of diseases that only come about through sexual intercourse. We call these STDs (sexually transmitted diseases). The germs that cause these diseases will have access into you when you commit fornication.

Let me mention only ten of them. (Please notice how big the names of these
“animals” are!):

Neisseria gonococcus this causes Gonorrhoea.
Treponema pallidum this causes Syphilis.
Chlamydia trachomatis this causes Non-Specific Urethritis.
Hepatitis “B” virus this causes Liver diseases.
Herpes simplex type II virus this causes Herpes Genitalis.
Trichomonas vaginalis this causes Vaginitis.
Lymphogranuloma venereum.
Haemophilus ducreyii this causes Soft Sore (Chancroid).
Urinary tract infection.
Cancer of the cervix frequent sex at an early age predisposes you to cancer of the cervix.

If you wait till you marry before having sex, you may save yourself from all these diseases. But if you continue to commit fornication, then remember that all these “animals’’ will enter your body and make you sick!

5. Fornication Brings Death:

Fornication will kill you if you acquire the Human Immuno Virus (HIV). Unless God works a miracle, you may die of AIDS. HIV is now a death sentence. It is sad to say that in the charismatic churches there are many Christians who are HIV positive. A laboratory technician once gave me some alarming statistics.

A team of lab technicians organized a blood donation event in a charismatic church and out of about a hundred people who donated blood, a large percentage tested positive for HIV. In other words, our churches have significant numbers of people with the HIV virus.

Fornicating with your fellow church member may mean your death! Those who are HIV positive can develop AIDS. And when you have AIDS, it means you have a few more years to live.

ALL YOU NEED IS JESUS.
apart from ur number 3 the rest is trash
i do wonder how una dy carry religion for head
even the number 3 can be stopped by raincoat or postpill ffs

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by uzolexis(f): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2018
Brabdy:

5. Fornication Brings Death:

Fornication will kill you if you acquire the Human Immuno Virus (HIV). Unless God works a miracle, you may die of AIDS. HIV is now a death sentence. It is sad to say that in the charismatic churches there are many Christians who are HIV positive. A laboratory technician once gave me some alarming statistics.

A team of lab technicians organized a blood donation event in a charismatic church and out of about a hundred people who donated blood, a large percentage tested positive for HIV. In other words, our churches have significant numbers of people with the HIV virus.

Fornicating with your fellow church member may mean your death! Those who are HIV positive can develop AIDS. And when you have AIDS, it means you have a few more years to live.

[color=#990 000]ALL YOU NEED IS JESUS. [/color]

HIV/AIDS is not a death sentence OP as long as you take your ARVs (which are free btw) and eat right you can live a long and healthy life.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by prechbills1(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2018
why all these useless threads about premarital sex? are you God? I've noticed that when some guys can't woo ladies or are sex starved they immediately turn to preachers and start preaching nonsense.. dude stop misinforming the general public, you're not God.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2018
frank317:

And ur perverted mind overlooked where i mentioned educating them on the consequenses of sexual act and not even indulge when u are not responsible enough to handle such outcome?

Is it only sex is good and sweet that u took out of all i have been saying? U didnt even see sex education and consequenses?

This is what happens when a pervert is a Christian

Your comment that adolescent sex is good and sweet clearly stands out. Did you not say so?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by prechbills1(m): 10:33am On Apr 01, 2018
frank317:

I said said is good and sweet... quote whers i said sex is good for adloescents.

I have asked u to stop being a pervert. Quote where i said that or forever remain a pervert. If u cannot quote me saying sex ia good for adolescents than i will conclude its ur perverted mind playing tricks on u and misreading all my points

trash.. stop preaching, this is nairaland not church.. only no3. is right.

you're not God, if you don't wanna have sex don't force your opinions on others.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by frank317: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:

trash.. stop preaching, this is nairaland not church.. only no3. is right.

you're not God, if you don't wanna have sex don't force your opinions on others.
u are quoting the wrong person bro... I am not the op
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by frank317: 10:48am On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Your comment that adolescent sex is good and sweet clearly stands out. Did you not say so?

Yet u cannot quote where i said adolescent sex is good. You are trying to force my line to fit ur perverted thoughts.

i didnt say such, yet it stands out. and u went ahead to even talk about orgies... see ur life. I have exposed ur perversion today.

oga go church.. u have nothing to say. stop arguing for the sake of argument. You will end up embarrassing urself.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Antichristus: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2018
Pile of rubbish. Trust me, if you fail to enjoy sex life whilst young, you'll come to realise eventually that the older you become the weaker you are, and that includes your gen1tal1a. That's the time you'll regret not maximising your sex life when you were younger. Stop listening to these old wagons whose only point of reference is the unverifiable ancient Mesopotamian folklore and mythologies.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 11:04am On Apr 01, 2018
frank317:

Yet u cannot quote where i said adolescent sex is good. You are trying to force my line to fit ur perverted thoughts.

i didnt say such, yet it stands out. and u went ahead to even talk about orgies... see ur life. I have exposed ur perversion today.

oga go church.. u have nothing to say. stop arguing for the sake of argument. You will end up embarrassing urself.

Just as you have done to yourself
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by CuteMadridista: 11:07am On Apr 01, 2018
Amberon11:
When have Christians ever mentioned that sex was bad? Christian belief only states that sex is good and fine only within the confines of marriage. Post one Bible verse demonizing sex or get lost .
Check my first post on this thread and see the likes. I'm certain some of those likes were bestowed upon the post by people who didn't realise I was being sarcastic
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by DonMekino(m): 11:14am On Apr 01, 2018
Oh my God....who did this to us? How can an adolescent not think of sex?? The only thing is to be spiritually mature enough to control the thoughts and not act on them. And how will I know that those writing against thinking of sex are not themselves thinking of sex? Bunch of hypocrites we have here

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by kullozone(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

So you scheduled the appointment when everyone has gone to church baa? Are you going to sneak her in thru the backdoor because I don't trust those neighbours of yours.

Oh...do fast shaa, dem fit just dismiss church early today.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by NatureDavid(m): 11:28am On Apr 01, 2018
Primesky:
God bless you OP.

The truth is, sex is more of a spiritual act than a physical thing.

God's commandments regarding sex (how, when, with whom etc) is not to deny man pleasure, but to save man from known and yet to be known spiritual and physical consequences.

The easiest way the devil brings men and women down is through sex! Be careful.

If you are guilty, repent and seek forgiveness of God, let God give you a new start.
my woman is already pregnant for me , what should I do as I want to agree with the above statement
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by elucydate: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2018
frank317:

To start with..

- fornication brings evil spirit into ur life
- fornication is disobedience
- fornication brings death
- fornication brings sickness
- fornication brings unwanted pregnancies
- youths should not think of sex (this is impossible)

All these are lies

I started having sex at 18... i didnt die, i was not disobeying anyone, i didnt pregnant any one, i never fell sick, i always thought of sex as a youth.

Why? Because i was a reaponsible child.

Bros, I have just one question for you

A you a human being?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
Amberon11:
If you dont know the Bible why not keep quiet than fooling yourself

Are u scared of disproving me with the bible??
gringringrin.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by CuteMadridista: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
Holymann:

I disagree with you bro
like the person you quoted rightly said, sex is not bad neither is it an evil thing like you claim. What is evil is the abuse of it.
Sexualthoughts are perfectly NORMAL & INVOLUNTARY in youths, all you do is try to suppress them and any1 who as been told the responsibility and dangers that come with pre-marital sex would always try to abstain.

My post was sarcastic sir. I'm an atheist and I fully agree with you
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by CuteMadridista: 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
PrecisionFx:

So wen married men and women think about sex, Its evil spirits that bring the thoughts to them abi
Absolutely sir, Jesus never thought about it and we are emulating Jesus
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:
Absolutely sir, Jesus never thought about it and we are emulating Jesus

Lmao. Jesus did think about sex?? It's like u were his cousin or maybe his brain back then. grin.

Secondly isn't Jesus Jesus God? God's won't think about sex nah, sex is merely for humans.

And finally explain how a married man and married woman won't think about sex...What skill should they use to achieve that? ?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by paxonel(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
Boyfriend and girlfriend sex of 18+ is not fornication o,
So long the relationship is maintained.

Op, did you hear that?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Revolva(m): 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
almost all naija gals r fornicators including d males

d gals r becoming oloshos day by day

i fornicate n bang many ok.....and sex is d best theraphy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Primesky(m): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
NatureDavid:
my woman is already pregnant for me , what should I do as I want to agree with the above statement

OK my brother, first you need to meet the girls parents and have an understanding with them, then you need to meet your pastor, be open about the extent of your relationship. Your pastor will guide you as he's your spiritual head but ensure he is a genuine servant of God.

The first step in addressing such issues is, acknowledging the act right or wrong and asking God to forgive you. Being open about it and seeking God's forgiveness sincerely, cancels every legal right the devil has over you and the girl/woman regarding the affire. Please prayerfully do the above. God will help you. Thanks.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by walls01: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Your previous post says otherwise though

if teenagers truly understand the meaning and reason for sex then they can make a good decision afterall they did not create sex they met it, they need to know why and how it come into place

This is what Frank317 is saying too

u did not seems to understand the passive meaning, if teenagers know why God created sex and the rules they will not need any advice and they will be free from all issues involving sex

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Newboss(m): 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

My focus as is the OP is on YOUTHFUL (ADOLESCENT) SEX and not just sex in general.

Stick with the topic. My points remain based on this and yours show irrationality and failed parenthood since its all about sex in general and not even holding any limit to age or adolescence.
What if the youth gets married as a teenager? angry Yeah, it's a very possible something! angry

Tell yourself the truth... Your problem is that your religious book said that people who fûck people they ain't married to are sinning! angry

You folks are just looking for new ways to sell your lies, illogical nonsense and illusions! angry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
Newboss:
What if the youth gets married as a teenager? angry Yeah, it's a very possible something! angry

Tell yourself the truth... Your problem is that your religious book said that people who fûck people they ain't married to are sinning! angry

You folks are just looking for mew ways to sell your lies, illogical nonsense and illusions! angry

Will you allow your teenage child to get married?

I need a truthful answer from you devoid of the rabid outburst in your post.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Newboss(m): 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Will you allow your teenage child to get married?

I need a truthful answer from you devoid of the rabid outburst in your post.
Yes, I will! angry

You obviously are so myopic that you don't know that 19 years old is physically mature for marriage in most parts of the world! angry The next is having the finance to take care of a home! angry

Don't you watch football or sports or even Olympics or even movies? angry Some of those big people you see there are teenagers! angry

I know teenagers who you will think are 24! angry

I will allow my teenager above 18 to get married once they have the financial capability or have a good job! angry

It's their choice... I won't sell myself to them! angry

I don't believe in marriage because it's another complete trash! angry

But I won't sell that to my kids! angry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
Newboss:
Yes, I will! angry

You obviously are so myopic that you don't know that 19 years old is physically mature for marriage in most parts of the world! angry

Don't you watch football or sports or even Olympics or even movies? angry

I know teenagers who you will think are 24! angry

I will allow my teenager above 18 to get married once they have the financial capability or have a good job! angry

It's their choice... I won't sell myself to them! angry

I don't believe in marriage because it's another complete trash! angry

But I won't sell that to my kids! angry

So you don't believe in marriage because it is trash yet you will allow your teenage child to get married. grin

Its either you are confused or your teenage child is actually smarter than you.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Newboss(m): 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So you don't believe in marriage because it is trash yet you will allow your teenage child to get married. grin

Its either you are confused or your teenage child is actually smarter than you.

Are you so dumb that you didn't see where I said that I WILL NOT sell such thing to my children? angry

That's what the airheads called religious people do to their kids! angry

I will not do that! angry

You are a Christian, but your child can't be a Muslim, else the child should be smarter than you, right? angry

My child can be a Christian or a Muslim or whatever! angry I only tell them what each entails, tell them my take without selling my take to them... Then they choose their legal path! angry

Where do religious people dispose their brains, please? angry

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by CuteMadridista: 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Lmao. Jesus did think about sex?? It's like u were his cousin or maybe his brain back then. grin.

Secondly isn't Jesus Jesus God? God's won't think about sex nah, sex is merely for humans.

And finally explain how a married man and married woman won't think about sex...What skill should they use to achieve that? ?

Holy Spirit would be enough to achieve that
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
Newboss:

Are you so dumb that you didn't see where I said that I WILL NOT sell such thing to my children? angry

That's what the airheads called religious people do to their kids! angry

I will not do that! angry

You are a Christian, but your child can't be a Muslim, else the child should be smarter than you, right? angry

My child can be a Christian or a Muslim or whatever! angry I only tell them what each entails, tell them my take without selling my take to them... Then they choose their legal path! angry

Where do religious people dispose their brains, please? angry

You make meaningless rants so save the drama for television.

If you as a parent see marriage as meaningless would you live in exclusion from your child? Words are not the only way communication is passed. Action in fact they say, speaks louder.

Christians guide their kids in line with divine instruction and not leave them to stray and wander about gambling away their lives in an experimental manner like people who have no direction.

In fact, it is the duty of every patient to guide their child in ways they feel is right. Christians do theirs the way they are comfortable with and if you don't like it then you can go drink some molten magma because your opinion simply does not count in our scheme of things.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Newboss(m): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You make meaningless rants so save the drama for television.

If you as a parent see marriage as meaningless would you live in exclusion from your child? Words are not the only way communication is passed. Action in fact they say, speaks louder.

Christians guide their kids in line with divine instruction and not leave them to stray and wander about gambling away their lives in an experimental manner like people who have no direction.

In fact, it is the duty of every patient to guide their child in ways they feel is right. Christians do theirs the way they are comfortable with and if you don't like it then you can go drink some molten magma because your opinion simply does not count in our scheme of things.

There he goes with stupid religious talks without basis! angry

So your kid wakes up one day and quits Christianity to become a Muslim, you will disown him, ba? angry

Where is your brain bro? angry

Because you don't like women putting on trousers, your daughter does the same after sometime on campus, you will disown her after using hammer to hammer your trash into her skull, ba? angry

Where is the brain of you religious folks? angry

No matter what a child sees, a time comes when they decide their path in life! angry

My child is likely (I said likely) going to end up being like me. angry But I WILL NEVER make the mistake of making the child like me, because the child has a brain that I must never wash! He has a mind that works powerfully! angry

You should know that by now if not for the dogma your brain has been filled with! angry

No matter what you do, kids search... I will let them search... I will tell them what I know... I won't raise dumb airheads who can't even explain what they claim to believe in! angry

Who's talking about direction? angry

A working brain would have told you that your direction could be wrong! angry

Islam, Christianity, etc all talking about different "God"! angry

Can't you think enough to see that one of you could be wrong? angry

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
Newboss:

There he goes with stupid religious talks without basis! angry

So your kid wakes up one day and quits Christianity to become a Muslim, you will disown him, ba? angry

Where is your brain bro? angry

Because you don't like women putting on trousers, your daughter does the same after sometime on campus, you will disown her after using hammer to hammer your trash into her skull, ba? angry

Where is the brain of you religious folks? angry

No matter what a child sees, a time comes when they decide their path in life! angry

My child is likely (I said likely) going to end up being like me. angry But I WILL NEVER make the mistake of making the child like me, because the child has a brain that I must never wash! He has a mind that works powerfully! angry

You should know that by now if not for the dogma your brain has been filled with! angry

No matter what you do, kids search... I will let them search... I will tell them what I know... I won't raise dumb airheads who can't even explain what they claim to believe in! angry

Who's talking about direction? angry

A working brain would have told you that your direction could be wrong! angry

Islam, Christianity, etc all talking about different "God"! angry

Can't you think enough to see that one of you could be wrong? angry

Wow you sure know how to project don't you? grin

Yes one of us is wrong and I know who it is. By the way you should be able to think and know that ALL of us cannot be wrong.

If you had half a brain matter all your bile induced comments would have realised this too. But of course you would turn a blind eye to you but open your eyes wide to others.

Raise your child the way you please. Your wahala. I will raise mine as I desire. My wahala.

You can take your projections elsewhere. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Did Christian Missionaries Claim That The Panare Indians Killed Jesus? / ‘His Holiness’, Rev. King Can’t Die — Church Members / Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.