Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) (31894 Views)

What Has The Incessant Leaks Of Sex And Nude Videos Taught Us? / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle / Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
frank317:

Bros leave that guy.. he has sold his head to religion. He is a confirmed pervert hiding under the guise of religion.
He is a mad man who feels he can defend an all powerful God. His God cannot talk but he is not worried... he is rather angry that u challenge his God rather asking his God to do the needful

Perhaps anger has taken a new definition known only to you. grin

The person you quoted has been the one who has been weighed down with anger much like you often are.

How people can be angry at a God they say does not exist is actually fun to watch wink
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
dalaman:

Yes that was where his post went and you just had to repeat the process on him. Thanks dalaman grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by dalaman: 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
frank317:

Bros leave that guy.. he has sold his head to religion. He is a confirmed pervert hiding under the guise of religion.
He is a mad man who feels he can defend an all powerful God. His God cannot talk but he is not worried... he is rather angry that u challenge his God rather asking his God to do the needful

His God can not do anything. He talks on behalf of his God, gets angry on his behalf does everything on behalf of this allgedly almighty and powerful being that can do all things and wants to be in a relation with humans but somehow can never do anything on it's own. The other day he was telling you that Jesus loves you. grin grin.

So Jesus loves you and it is Butterflyleo that is telling you abi? grin grin. Can you imagine that? This guys don't sit down to think through the nonsense the are spewing seriously.

If you tell him he is mentally unstable he'll start baaing and mehing like a deranged akuya.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Chocboyslim: 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
Pls wat about masturbation Urgent ansa needed; need to save a brother from it.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by akeensbussy(m): 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

He is an atheist and that was him making mockery
ok
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:
escape from the evil thought of sex
Lmao.
And who is this holy spirit?

Jesus's Cousin or brother?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Slimfited: 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
sex is good only for the matured and spiritually qualified ones. no matter the medical or psychological facts about sex, it is wrong. All religion in Nigeria forbid it and not only the bible or quran.
Fornication and adultery are the names for wrong use of sex.
you like it or not, sex involves sharing of soul, spirit and body resources. n
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Amberon11: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
My nigga nobody has your time. Just keep smoking whatever it is you're smoking.
PrecisionFx:

Are u scared of disproving me with the bible??
gringringrin.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by CuteMadridista: 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
walls01:

u did not seems to understand the passive meaning, if teenagers know why God created sex and the rules they will not need any advice and they will be free from all issues involving sex

So your difference boils down to method but the structure is the same. Frank317 thinks he'll teach his kids the secular way and educate them while you think the spiritual way but either way you guys both accept education
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by walls01: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
Newboss:
Why did God create sex? angry

Oh, for baby making! angry

Then he put all the pleasure nerves there for the baby to fùck the mama in the womb when coming out? angry Oh, it's for the woman to be using finger to fùck herself! angry Oh, the man's dìck is for masturbating whenever they're not ready to "babymake"angry

No, it's not for teenagers , they say! angry
What if teenagers (19, 19) get married? angry

Yeye dey smell! angry

You religious folks are practically brain dead! angry

Why would any intelligent person listen to religious talks? angry Absolutely nauseating! angry

Somebody wrote book and gave you and told you that that's the rules, and you threw away your brain! angry

you write ignorantly, dont use your level of. reasoning as a standard for others. i did not say sex is for baby making u assumed that and shows u lack objectiveness and u are limited by your own belief. u said somebody wrote books! the books u read are u the one that wrote them? wisest man

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by walls01: 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:

So your difference boils down to method but the structure is the same. Frank317 thinks he'll teach his kids the secular way and educate them while you think the spiritual way but either way you guys both accept education

yes, father must educate the kids unfortunately many do it wrongly
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by CuteMadridista: 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
walls01:

yes, father must educate the kids unfortunately many do it wrongly
I Can't argue against that even many of the children of parents that go the spiritual route end up bad too

What's your opinion on sex education in public schools?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by CuteMadridista: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Lmao.
And who is this holy spirit?

Jesus's Cousin or brother?

The spirit that resides in the true Christians and prevent sexual thoughts demons from perverting the mind
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:

I Can't argue against that even many of the children of parents that go the spiritual route end up bad too

The word "bad" shouldn't be part of an atheists vocabulary since their morality is subjective. Have you forgotten you are an atheist? grin

Atheists believe morality is man mad so is applicable as each should deem fit. So how then would you say something is bad when it may not be bad to another? What right have you to call anything or anyone bad when you claim from a position of subjectivity that he is entitled to his own idea of morality as against an already given objective moral position.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by walls01: 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:

It is good, it compliments GOD words just like doctors do. the spiritual law only guides but the physical is the practical. the only problem i see is that this sex education is not balanced more like the way education shove evolution down our throat
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by CuteMadridista: 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
walls01:

It is good, it compliments GOD words just like doctors do. the spiritual law only guides but the physical is the practical. the only problem i see is that this sex education is not balanced more like the way education shove evolution down our throat

Can you elucidate on how sex education is used as a way to shove evolution down our throats?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 02, 2018
Amberon11:
My nigga nobody has your time. Just keep smoking whatever it is you're smoking.

grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 02, 2018
CuteMadridista:

The spirit that resides in the true Christians and prevent sexual thoughts demons from perverting the mind

grin.

So there are true Christians and fake Christians?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Newboss(m): 3:30am On Apr 02, 2018
walls01:

you write ignorantly, dont use your level of. reasoning as a standard for others. i did not say sex is for baby making u assumed that and shows u lack objectiveness and u are limited by your own belief. u said somebody wrote books! the books u read are u the one that wrote them? wisest man
He obviously didn't get the sarcasm! angry

So what is the purpose of sex? angry

The books I read are not stupid religious books, but scientific books. angry
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by charley94: 7:40am On Apr 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I am not specifically asking about the truth per sex but truth generally. What is truth?

Fallacy of hasty generalisation. Not all adolescent children have a high sex drive. Sex indeed is bad and ADOLESCENTS who have no self responsibility regarding the bigger issues and deeper things of life such as unwanted pregnancies, prevalence of STDs and so on. So if sex isn't so bad why do people sneak around to partake in it? Perhaps we should be having it done on the streets openly. The fact remains that adolescents have no business engaging in sex outside marriage. Sex remains in a place of responsibility and not in a place of partial or no responsibility.

No adolescent is responsible enough for such consequences when acted outside marriage. Go and ask any young lady who has a child outside wedlock about how she feels, she would surely tell you that she wishes she could turn back the hands of time but its too late for that. She cuts back her life, her desires, her dreams all because she could not keep her legs closed and this goes for the guys too. Do you even know how many people adolescent sex has ruined? How many futures have been dashed?

This is not the truth I seek. If you know that sex can cause unwanted pregnancies or deadly diceases why then do you want your adolescent child to gamble with it? This shows you to be a totally irresponsible father if you would not outrightly ban adolescent sex for your kid but encourage it in the name of telling them the truth so they can make their own irresponsible adolescent decisions despite you being an adult and a father to them. You are a failed parent.

Why not cut to the chase. Why not simply encourage your adolescent child to have sex right in your presence and with whoever she or he feels like, after all it is healthy, it boosts self esteem, it is not bad, it wouldn't necessarily kill, it is good and sweet.

Why not ask them to have an orgy since there is nothing wrong or bad about adolescent sex. I am sure as a father you would be really proud watching your kid doing something that boosts his self esteem and that is good and sweet and that isn't bad and cannot necessarily kill, after all it wouldn't be bad for you to be in the same room cheering him on and even teaching him or her the various techniques to apply so as to make it sweeter or that can boost their self esteem even more right? grin

The reason why in law ignorance is not an excuse is because there is an already existing information source out there and one of such an information source is a parent. What parents know and have experienced which are seen as bad, they are expected to guide their children in such a manner as to avoid such but here you are being a very terrible atheist father.

Wrong again. The mistake of an ignorant child is considered less than that of a knowledgeable child. You cannot know something is bad and then deliberately do it and expect to be let off the hook. The one who does not know it is bad and does it is the one who is normally let off the hook. This kind atheist mentality you have is deadly.

Sex does kill and that is not a lie. Thoughts can always be replaced by something else but actions cannot be undone.

Lmao @ sexual disorders. When a child wishes to have a healthy sexual life devoid of scrutiny he should wait to have it with an equally responsible and mature spouse who has accented to this and not what you are advocating for. Like I said, thoughts can always be replaced with something else but actions cannot be undone.

God bless very much for this point of yours
I hope the young ones pick this
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by charley94: 8:12am On Apr 02, 2018
Chocboyslim:
Pls wat about masturbation Urgent ansa needed; need to save a brother from it.
Masturbation as a Christian is bad, as it is deemed a immoral sexual act. Let him desire a heart to stop and ask God to help him
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 8:23am On Apr 02, 2018
charley94:

God bless very much for this point of yours
I hope the young ones pick this

God bless you too. I hope they pick it too. Certain people with corrupted morals in the world today have been advocates of live free and be sexually liberated a very dangerous and wrong mindset to spread for our children.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Tunks2017(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2018
shocked

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by MztaIkp(m): 10:17am On Apr 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are talking to a guy with a severe mental disorder.

You say you are a physiologist so let me ask you this. Is it seen as medically sound for someone to claim that something or someone does not exist yet cannot stop talking about that something or someone despite his claim that he or it does not exist?

I need your professional opinion if you wouldn't mind.

I am inclined to believe it is a mental disorder but what do I know. So what do you think?

They are many indices to consider before a mental disorder is diagnosed but I will say that our guy definitely fits the profile... In otherwords, you might be right. We should treat him with love and care as he needs lots of it to make a full recovery.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by MztaIkp(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Why?

All views should be challenged and if found wanting be ridiculed and mocked wink

All views should be respected

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by MztaIkp(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2018
dalaman:

As if you respect other people's beliefs or lack of it.
I actually do
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 10:27am On Apr 02, 2018
MztaIkp:

They are many indices to consider before a mental disorder is diagnosed but I will say that our guy definitely fits the profile... In otherwords, you might be right. We should treat him with love and care as he needs lots of it to make a full recovery.

Well said.

His alternate handle is hopefullandlord and now cutemadridista. You should check out his posts in the religion section with the hopeful landlord moniker. He is an atheist who declares on a per second basis that Yahweh is imaginary and Jesus is fictional but is often the first on any christian thread or disaster thread to discuss the same non existent God and fictional Jesus he already declared so.

Its now a boring monotonous routine with him to the extent that he even said he enjoys saying so and deliberately says so just so he can hurt people with his words.

That is a classic example of sadism which itself is a mental disorder. So as of right now I can say he has 2 mental disorders.

1) Attachment disorder
2) Sadism/ masochism or Sadistic personality disorder
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by CuteMadridista: 10:30am On Apr 02, 2018
MztaIkp:

All views should be respected

I disagree, no view should be respected. Views should be acknowledged, studied and scrutinised. that's how we progress and we've advanced so much. A lot of views that people held on dearly to in the past are now regarded as jokes due to scrutiny and probably ridicule. The only view that should be respected are views that are kept only private to its holder. If the holder presents it in public its open to scrutiny and possibly ridicule

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by walls01: 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Newboss:
He obviously didn't get the sarcasm! angry

So what is the purpose of sex? angry

The books I read are not stupid religious books, but scientific books. angry

scientific books indeed! if u are not blinded by science u will know the things u read are different in practical sense. and have u read about the evolution theory? what do u think?
sex is created for pleasure as u know all am saying is there are laws governing it. u cant just run around the street with ur organ out looking for who to have sex with because u have high libido or want pleasure. my friend law govern every thing even the earth and everything in it obey laws sex inclusive

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by walls01: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Can you elucidate on how sex education is used as a way to shove evolution down our throats?

sex education is thought with logic reasoning so also evolution. i spoke of similarities
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by CuteMadridista: 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
walls01:

sex education is thought with logic reasoning so also evolution. i spoke of similarities

So you're against using logical reasoning to teach children?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Did Christian Missionaries Claim That The Panare Indians Killed Jesus? / Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje / ‘His Holiness’, Rev. King Can’t Die — Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.