Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) (31895 Views)

What Has The Incessant Leaks Of Sex And Nude Videos Taught Us? / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle / Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Newboss(m): 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
walls01:

scientific books indeed! if u are not blinded by science u will know the things u read are different in practical sense. and have u read about the evolution theory? what do u think?
sex is created for pleasure as u know all am saying is there are laws governing it. u cant just run around the street with ur organ out looking for who to have sex with because u have high libido or want pleasure. my friend law govern every thing even the earth and everything in it obey laws sex inclusive
Evolution is more sensible, practical and easier to relate with than a sugar daddy in the sky! angry Evolution shows you facts, but you show us words and ask us to believe them! angry

Law? Wow? angry

The laws in your religious books, ba? angry

I think there's a law in your religious book that says that a woman caught in adultery should be stoned to death? angry

Has your God ammended the law? angry

What about the law in the religious books of Muslims? angry

Do you really know that you are being subjective by trying to use your religious book and God as a standard for others, instead of the religion and God of the Muslim or that of the the African Traditional Religion practitioner? angry

Yeah, because there are actually no such thing as "law" apart from the ones enacted by government, or religious bodies or proven scientific theories and laws! angry

If you want to talk about your religious laws, please know that they're absolutely subjective, and practically insult the other fellow's religion and intelligence angry

Two people having sex in their own privacy o, and you dey there dey vex, saying that your God doesn't like it. angry Who cares about your God or what he likes? angry Is the guy or girl raping the other? angry Your anger is just that two humans are having sex but they are not married! angry That's the highest level of madness in a civilised society! angry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by walls01: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
Newboss:

Evolution is more sensible, practical and easier to relate with than a sugar daddy in the sky! angry Evolution shows you facts, but you show us words and ask us to believe them! angry

Law? Wow? angry

The laws in your religious books, ba? angry

I think there's a law in your religious book that says that a woman caught in adultery should be stoned to death? angry

Has your God ammended the law? angry

What about the law in the religious books of Muslims? angry

Do you really know that you are being subjective by trying to use your religious book and God as a standard for others, instead of the religion and God of the Muslim or that of the the African Traditional Religion practitioner? angry

Yeah, because there are actually no such thing as "law" apart from the ones enacted by government, or religious bodies or proven scientific theories and laws! angry

If you want to talk about your religious laws, please know that they're absolutely subjective, and practically insult the other fellow's religion and intelligence angry

Two people having sex in their own privacy o, and you dey there dey vex, saying that your God doesn't like it. angry Who cares about your God or what he likes? angry Is the guy or girl raping the other? angry Your anger is just that two humans are having sex but they are not married! angry That's the highest level of madness in a civilised society! angry

u are very naive indeed to say evolution is practical i bet u dont even know the theory and is assumption. name one practical aspect of evolution? your naivety became more obvious when u say there are no law except law of1 government and science proven ones.even science have confirmed many laws we met and try to find a formula. is it u or ur father that created the law of motion,, gravity, force e.t.c. why did the government put law anyway. to exercises your freedom. have sex freely with anyone then even with underage since the underage have urge. hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by walls01: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
CuteMadridista:

So you're against using logical reasoning to teach children?

no, logic is man greatest asset but it has limit. children should be thought how to use it wisely not blindly

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Newboss(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
walls01:

u are very naive indeed to say evolution is practical i bet u dont even know the theory and is assumption. name one practical aspect of evolution? your naivety became more obvious when u say there are no law except law of1 government and science proven ones.even science have confirmed many laws we met and try to find a formula. is it u or ur father that created the law of motion,, gravity, force e.t.c. why did the government put law anyway. to exercises your freedom. have sex freely with anyone then even with underage since the underage have urge. hypocrite
Have you ever read any scientific book on the theory of evolution apart from what you read in secondary school about it? angry Please don't lie, be sincere, because your sugar daddy is looking at you from the 'sky' ! angry If you have not, then we shouldn't be talking about evolution. angry You should go and read it to know what is there! angry Between genetic changes and a sugar daddy saying "ho ho", and there was "ha ha", I wonder which is really practical! angry

You obviously don't know the meaning of laws and how they come about. angry I doubt you ever passed Biology in secondary school! angry It's goes through a series of process, and gets proven before it becomes a scientific law! angry That is why people study phenomenon! angry Law of gravity is a scientific law... Laws of force are scientific laws... Laws of motion are scientific laws! angry Are you religious folks this daft? angry You don't just pick up some stupid does and don't and tell me that they are what YOUR God said, that I should obey them! angry That is madness of the highest order in any civilised society!angry These things are subjective! angry They are as good as trash! angry Gravity is not a law! angry

I repeat, the only laws are scientific laws (you obviously don't know what that means), government enacted laws governing a nation or territory, and religious laws (which are absolutely subjective and meant for religious zombies) angry

Why government enact laws? angry For real? angry
In Saudi Arabia, there was a government enacted law that forbade women from driving. In most parts of the world, women had the freedom to drive. The laws in every country is based on the sentiments shared by the leaders of such countries. So any nation one finds oneself, there are laws there. You MUST obey them! angry Why? angry The government said so! angry There are all manner of stupid laws in North Korea! angry But, if you go there, you MUST obey them! angry I hope you get it? angry

No one in Nigeria should have sex with anyone below 18! angry They are underage, according to the laws of Nigeria! angry
But, your problem is not sex with underage. angry Your problem is that some religious book told you that no one should have sex with someone they are not married to! angry That's where the problem lies with you! angry So don't find a way to paint the problem and make it look like what it really isn't! angry

What is driving you is the same thing driving jihadists in Islam! angry They want everyone to follow their religious book! angry Forgetting that there are so many religions on this earth, all with different religious trash! angry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by CuteMadridista: 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
walls01:

no, logic is man greatest asset but it has limit. children should be thought how to use it wisely not blindly

So you think teaching sex education to children means you're teaching them to use logic blindly?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by walls01: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Newboss:
Have you ever read any scientific book on the theory of evolution apart from what you read in secondary school about it? angry Please don't lie, be sincere, because your sugar daddy is looking at you from the 'sky' ! angry If you have not, then we shouldn't be talking about evolution. angry You should go and read it to know what is there! angry Between genetic changes and a sugar daddy saying "ho ho", and there was "ha ha", I wonder which is really practical! angry

You obviously don't know the meaning of laws and how they come about. angry I doubt you ever passed Biology in secondary school! angry It's goes through a series of process, and gets proven before it becomes a scientific law! angry That is why people study phenomenon! angry Law of gravity is a scientific law... Laws of force are scientific laws... Laws of motion are scientific laws! angry Are you religious folks this daft? angry You don't just pick up some stupid does and don't and tell me that they are what YOUR God said, that I should obey them! angry That is madness of the highest order in any civilised society!angry These things are subjective! angry They are as good as trash! angry Gravity is not a law! angry

I repeat, the only laws are scientific laws (you obviously don't know what that means), government enacted laws governing a nation or territory, and religious laws (which are absolutely subjective and meant for religious zombies) angry

Why government enact laws? angry For real? angry
In Saudi Arabia, there was a government enacted law that forbade women from driving. In most parts of the world, women had the freedom to drive. The laws in every country is based on the sentiments shared by the leaders of such countries. So any nation one finds oneself, there are laws there. You MUST obey them! angry Why? angry The government said so! angry There are all manner of stupid laws in North Korea! angry But, if you go there, you MUST obey them! angry I hope you get it? angry

No one in Nigeria should have sex with anyone below 18! angry They are underage, according to the laws of Nigeria! angry
But, your problem is not sex with underage. angry Your problem is that some religious book told you that no one should have sex with someone they are not married to! angry That's where the problem lies with you! angry So don't find a way to paint the problem and make it look like what it really isn't! angry

What is driving you is the same thing driving jihadists in Islam! angry They want everyone to follow their religious book! angry Forgetting that there are so many religions on this earth, all with different religious trash! angry

let us see who is more ignorant. one question at a time. what did scientist said bring about the universe? i.e origin of the universe?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by walls01: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
CuteMadridista:

So you think teaching sex education to children means you're teaching them to use logic blindly?

logic says if u feel like having sex have it just use condom. this as u know is false cause one will just have sex with anyone anytime. if but is put then it is no longer logic
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by CuteMadridista: 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
walls01:

logic says if u feel like having sex have it just use condom. this as u know is false cause one will just have sex with anyone anytime. if but is put then it is no longer logic

Sex education preaches abstinence FIRST! and drums it up very well but also ends it by telling you that if the feeling becomes too much to bear and you feel you must act on it then use "Protection"
that was the type of SexEd I had and you, apparently, have your reservation with that, care to share?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Newboss(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
walls01:

let us see who is more ignorant. one question at a time. what did scientist said bring about the universe? i.e origin of the universe?
Scientists? angry There are so many theories out there. angry

Just Google them! angry Don't ask me what Google can easily tell you! angry
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by walls01: 4:28am On Apr 03, 2018
Newboss:
Scientists? angry There are so many theories out there. angry

Just Google them! angry Don't ask me what Google can easily tell you! angry

Am talking about the evolutionary theory aspect of how the universe came to be and how organisms changes through time that form me and u. u said it makes sense and it is a fact provable. i want to know how science prove evolution

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by walls01: 4:44am On Apr 03, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Sex education preaches abstinence FIRST! and drums it up very well but also ends it by telling you that if the feeling becomes too much to bear and you feel you must act on it then use "Protection"
that was the type of SexEd I had and you, apparently, have your reservation with that, care to share?

that kind of education is common among the religious countries. abstinence is never an option in this modern times, just dont have sex with underage they might put.every law of GOD is for the good of man and most importantly for orderliness. sex education is good like i told u but incomplete and cause disorderliness when logic is applied. when teenagers are told to have sex if they cant hold themselves is hypocritical, who really can hold back sex urge? sometimes u develop strong feelings towards strange people even now the same sex. at times toward married women, relatives. and even children. what GOD want is an orderly way of doing things, check the laws of GOD in the bible. urge is good, control is better

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje / ‘His Holiness’, Rev. King Can’t Die — Church Members / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.