Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) (31899 Views)

What Has The Incessant Leaks Of Sex And Nude Videos Taught Us? / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle / Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Newboss(m): 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Wow you sure know how to project don't you? grin

Yes one of us is wrong and I know who it is. By the way you should be able to think and know that ALL of us cannot be wrong.

If you had half a brain matter all your bile induced comments would have realised this too. But of course you would turn a blind eye to you but open your eyes wide to others.

Raise your child the way you please. Your wahala. I will raise mine as I desire. My wahala.

You can take your projections elsewhere. Thank you
In the case of religion, ALL of you could be wrong! angry

If you can think well, you will see that! angry

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
Newboss:
In the case of religion, ALL of you could be wrong! angry

If you can think well, you will see that! angry

In the case of atheism all of you could be wrong too. If you can think well you will see that. But I doubt the thinking part.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Newboss(m): 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

In the case of atheism all of you could be wrong too. If you can think well you will see that. But I doubt the thinking part.
At least I'm not living my life based on some funny book angry

I was actually the one who told you that we all could be wrong! angry

Which is why I told you that I won't sell what I believe in to my kids because I could be wrong, just the way everyone else could be wrong about what they believe in! angry

Oh, another lie religious folks believe in is that they are the ones with the true way! angry

What a shame! angry

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
Newboss:

At least I'm not living my life based on some funny book angry

I was actually the one who told you that we all could be wrong! angry

Which is why I told you that I won't sell what I believe in to my kids because I could be wrong, just the way everyone else could be wrong about what they believe in! angry

Oh, another lie religious folks believe in is that they are the ones with the true way! angry

What a shame! angry

Lmao. But you are living your life based on another's ideology which is not originally yours grin

Keep deceiving yourself.

Yes we have the way and he is Jesus. If that sounds shameful to you then dig a hole and stick your head in it.

You say you won't sell what you BELIEVE in to your kids because you could be wrong. This shows you are as confused today as when you were born. You are simply roaming around.

So keep it up
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Newboss(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao. But you are living your life based on another's ideology which is not originally yours grin

Keep deceiving yourself.

Yes we have the way and he is Jesus. If that sounds shameful to you then dig a hole and stick your head in it.
I don't live ideology! angry

I look at things for myself and see the whole thing! angry

I don't live no man's life! angry I chose a path! angry

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
Newboss:
I don't live ideology! angry

I look at things for myself and see the whole thing! angry

I don't live no man's life! angry I chose a path! angry

Name or describe this path you have chosen let's see if its your original ideology grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Newboss(m): 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Keep deceiving yourself.

You say you won't sell what you BELIEVE in to your kids because you could be wrong. This shows you are as confused today as when you were born. You are simply roaming around.

So keep it up
Confused? angry Is that what you call it when a person refuses to be deluded into believing all the trash you believe in? angry

This is my biggest problem with religious people angry Just brain dead! angry Looking for anything to hang on to since they can't think! > (

You know that you could be wrong yet you think I'm confused for not being religious or selling my beliefs to my kids? angry

I'm still wondering where the brains of religious folks are kept? angry

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
Newboss:
Confused? angry Is that what you call it when a person refuses to be deluded into believing all the trash you believe in? angry

This is my biggest problem with religious people angry Just brain dead! angry Looking for anything to hang on to since they can't think! > (

You know that you could be wrong yet you think I'm confused for not being religious or selling my beliefs to my kids? angry

I'm still wondering where the brains of religious folks are kept? angry

You talk a lot without saying anything.

You say you can think right? Good for you. I do know that I also do think and obviously deeper than you do.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Newboss(m): 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Name or describe this path you have chosen let's see if its your original ideology grin

The path is simple, "Use your head" angry

Yours is simple, "Believe whatever that is in the Bible or religious book" angry

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Newboss(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You talk a lot without saying anything.

You say you can think right? Good for you. I do know that I also do think and obviously deeper than you do.
No, you don't! angry

If you do, you would have known that you could be wrong about whatever you believe in! angry

Guess what, you don't know that! angry Which is why you want to pass it on to your children! angry

Dogma is dangerous! angry Don't raise anyone to be dogmatic! angry

I tell them that Islam is not different from Christianity! angry

They're both Middle Eastern religions with similar backgrounds and laws! angry

Just that one got modernized! angry

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
Newboss:

The path is simple, "Use your head" angry

Yours is simple, "Believe whatever that is in the Bible or religious book" angry

So using your head, what has it discovered? Did you discover THE WHOLE THING as you alluded? If yes, tell me what this whole thing is.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Newboss(m): 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So using your head, what has it discovered? Did you discover THE WHOLE THING as you alluded? If yes, tell me what this whole thing is.
Everything I have in my life today! angry Everything I quit believing in today! angry Everything I believe in today! angry

That is what I want for my kids! angry But they could choose to be like you! angry Their choice it's, bro! angry

Don't be dogmatic! angry Don't sell dogma! angry

I should tell you everything I believe in? Wow! angry

You think it's something on a piece of paper or book? angry

You religious folks are absolutely funny people! angry

In everything I have come across in life, I think, I don't read religious books to tell me what to do! angry

I don't think I can make it easier for you since you're already used to being spoonfed by religious books! angry

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by MztaIkp(m): 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Thinking about sex is not normal, evil spirits are responsible for sex thoughts. Jesus never thought about sex and no true Christian should think about such an evil thing

Trust me if you are a post-pubertal adult and you do not think of sex, that is an abnormality. You need to see your doctor to run some hormonal tests on you and start treatment(s) ASAP...

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by dalaman: 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Will you allow your teenage child to get married?

I need a truthful answer from you devoid of the rabid outburst in your post.

More than half the people living in the north get married as teenagers a lot of them lead and live lives that are more fulfilled and more accomplished than yours. The Nigerian first lady for example got married at 18 and has a degree and a masters degree, most of the northern governors married theirs wives at that age and today they are accomplished women. My former colleague that is very close to me from Zaria got marriedd to his wife who is his first cousin when she was 17, she is now a medical doctor with 3 kids. Most of them live their lives like this in the north. It's the norm in the north. Even my mum got married at 18 and had me when she was 20. She's consultant doctor today and a professor of medicine.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Holy Spirit would be enough to achieve that

Achieve what?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by CuteMadridista: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Achieve what?
escape from the evil thought of sex
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by CuteMadridista: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
MztaIkp:

Trust me if you are a post-pubertal adult and you do not think of sex, that is an abnormality. You need to see your doctor to run some hormonal tests on you and start treatment(s) ASAP...

Narrow is the way
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by MztaIkp(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Narrow is the way

"Enter by the narrow gate; for wide
is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."

I am sure you are referring to the above scripture Matt 7:13-14. Though I do not really see its relevance in relation to my advice as a certified human physiologist
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by CuteMadridista: 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
MztaIkp:

"Enter by the narrow gate; for wide
is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."

I am sure you are referring to the above scripture Matt 7:13-14. Though I do not really see its relevance in relation to my advice as a certified human physiologist

That's exactly it, you said anyone who doesn't think about sex is abnormal and should be given psychiatric help whereas such a person simply has the holy spirit and this helps his mind stay Zain and not think about sex aka they're taking the narrow way with the aid of the holy spirit

Enough of the game, I'm an atheist and I was simply mocking the fundamental Christians think like that wink
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
Newboss:
Everything I have in my life today! angry Everything I quit believing in today! angry Everything I believe in today! angry

That is what I want for my kids! angry But they could choose to be like you! angry Their choice it's, bro! angry

Don't be dogmatic! angry Don't sell dogma! angry

I should tell you everything I believe in? Wow! angry

You think it's something on a piece of paper or book? angry

You religious folks are absolutely funny people! angry

In everything I have come across in life, I think, I don't read religious books to tell me what to do! angry

I don't think I can make it easier for you since you're already used to being spoonfed by religious books! angry

Make it easy on yourself and stop trying to pass to me what I never asked you for. You talk a lot like I observed yet say nothing.

Everything I have in my life today came through my belief. And if it worked for me it will work for my kids.

It can be said that I used myself for this experiment. I trusted God and let his will prevail in my life despite my many complaints and desires to tow my own path but as I got older I came to realise that all in went through was what brought me to where I am based on my desire to trust God. Much of what i wanted to do, I dropped because of him and it worked for me.

Of course I would tell.my kids to trust God too. How they go about this is their choosing. They can choose to trust him much more than I did and much sooner too. That's their call.

If you have beef with God or religion go and get help and save yourself from rambling on the way you are. Its troubling to see.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by MztaIkp(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Enough of the game, I'm an atheist and I was simply mocking the fundamental Christians think like that wink

You should not mock people's religous views... Stick to yours and respect others

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by CuteMadridista: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
MztaIkp:

You should not mock people's religous views... Stick to yours and respect others
Why?

All views should be challenged and if found wanting be ridiculed and mocked wink
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
MztaIkp:

You are talking to a guy with a severe mental disorder.

You say you are a physiologist so let me ask you this. Is it seen as medically sound for someone to claim that something or someone does not exist yet cannot stop talking about that something or someone despite his claim that he or it does not exist?

I need your professional opinion if you wouldn't mind.

I am inclined to believe it is a mental disorder but what do I know. So what do you think?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Newboss(m): 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Make it easy on yourself and stop trying to pass to me what I never asked you for. You talk a lot like I observed yet say nothing.

Everything I have in my life today came through my belief. And if it worked for me it will work for my kids.

It can be said that I used myself for this experiment. I trusted God and let his will prevail in my life despite my many complaints and desires to tow my own path but as I got older I came to realise that all in went through was what brought me to where I am based on my desire to trust God. Much of what i wanted to do, I dropped because of him and it worked for me.

Of course I would tell.my kids to trust God too. How they go about this is their choosing. They can choose to trust him much more than I did and much sooner too. That's their call.

If you have beef with God or religion go and get help and save yourself from rambling on the way you are. Its troubling to see.

Just reading what you just typed, it's obvious you have that issue religious folks have, "my way is the only way" angry

It's called complacency! angry

So the Muslims, Buddhists, etc are all idiots who are lost? angry While you are in the real deal? angry

My brother, if you have issues with thinking, go and get psychiatric help! angry

I said it before, and I still repeat it, you could be wrong about what you are passing on to that kid! angry

In Africa, barbaric things were practised and passed on. angry They all believed that they were right to kill twins, circumcise females, etc until someone from outside Africa came and showed them that what they were doing were actually very stupid! angry

Guess what? They saw it and stopped it! angry

What if they were like you and continued passing it on to their children claiming that this is the way, no one should question the gods? angry We will still be doing those trash till date! angry

If you don't get what I type, then you have serious issues that religion can't fix for you! angry

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by dalaman: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
MztaIkp:

As if you respect other people's beliefs or lack of it.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
[s]
Newboss:

Just reading what you just typed, it's obvious you have that issue religious folks have, "my way is the only way" angry

So the Muslims, Buddhists, etc are all idiots who are lost? angry While you are in the real deal? angry

My brother, if you have issues with thinking, go and get psychiatric help! angry

I said it before, and I still repeat it, you could be wrong about what you are passing on to that kid! angry

In Africa, barbaric things were practised and passed on. angry They all believed that they were right to kill twins, circumcise females, etc until someone from outside Africa came and showed them that what they were doing were actually very stupid! angry

What if they were like you and continued passing it on to their children claiming that this is the way, no one should question the gods? angry We will still be doing those trash till date! angry

If you don't get what I type, then you have serious issues that religion can't fix for you! angry
[/s]

I totally get what you typed but still chose to do this with it

So far you are the one who has been dogmatic about your position and trying to force it down my throat with your rants.

Seen and discarded. Thank you
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by CuteMadridista: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
dalaman:

As of you respect other people's beliefs or lack of it.
Lmao! don't mind the hypocrite
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by dalaman: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
Newboss:

I've been laughing reading your back and forth with Mr lie lie. You've taken him to the cleaners, he even admitted that he totally gets what you are saying but he'll just discard it (so that he can continue in his folly).
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by Butterflyleo: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
dalaman:

I've been laughing reading your back and forth with Mr lie lie. You've taken him to the cleaners, he even admitted that he totally gets what you are saying but he'll just discard it (so that he can continue in his folly).

You call it my "folly" and I agree. Last time I checked, what is regarded as "mine" shouldn't be your headache should it? But how you manage to be so restless and disturbed over what is "mine" is just a bucket of laughs.

Did he take me to the cleaners? Maybe to a drycleaner I never heard about wink but even those who talk a lot know when much talk translates to nothing said and that's all I saw so no need for long stories from me. His posts do not deserve it.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by frank317: 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
Newboss:

There he goes with stupid religious talks without basis! angry

So your kid wakes up one day and quits Christianity to become a Muslim, you will disown him, ba? angry

Where is your brain bro? angry

Because you don't like women putting on trousers, your daughter does the same after sometime on campus, you will disown her after using hammer to hammer your trash into her skull, ba? angry

Where is the brain of you religious folks? angry

No matter what a child sees, a time comes when they decide their path in life! angry

My child is likely (I said likely) going to end up being like me. angry But I WILL NEVER make the mistake of making the child like me, because the child has a brain that I must never wash! He has a mind that works powerfully! angry

You should know that by now if not for the dogma your brain has been filled with! angry

No matter what you do, kids search... I will let them search... I will tell them what I know... I won't raise dumb airheads who can't even explain what they claim to believe in! angry

Who's talking about direction? angry

A working brain would have told you that your direction could be wrong! angry

Islam, Christianity, etc all talking about different "God"! angry

Can't you think enough to see tihat one of you could be wrong? angry

Bros leave that guy.. he has sold his head to religion. He is a confirmed pervert hiding under the guise of religion.
He is a mad man who feels he can defend an all powerful God. His God cannot talk but he is not worried... he is rather angry that u challenge his God rather asking his God to do the needful
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by dalaman: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Lmao! don't mind the hypocrite

They are all the same. They can't give what they don't have but they love talking about giving what they don't have and can never give.

That's wht religion is mostly about, offering to give what they don't have and can never give.

I just left some crazy people that were bashing Islam and using their christian righteous anger to condemn the religion. It all started when we were discussing the herdsmen and bandits ravaging the north, before you knew it, it turned to Islam bashing and how Islam is an evil religion from Satan bla bla bla.

If I start talking about christianity like that they will start saying I should respect their religion and let them be bla bla bla. Crazy hypocrites. Always wanting what they can never give others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) by dalaman: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You call it my "folly" and I agree. Last time I checked, what is regarded as "mine" shouldn't be your headache should it? But how you manage to be so restless and disturbed over what is "mine" is just a bucket of laughs.

Did he take me to the cleaners? Maybe to a drycleaner I never heard about wink but even those who talk a lot know when much talk translates to nothing said and that's all I saw so no need for long stories from me. His posts do not deserve it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘His Holiness’, Rev. King Can’t Die — Church Members / Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.