Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Secondary School Love!!! Chai - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Love!!! Chai (7265 Views)

Let's Talk! Can Secondary School Love Lead To Marriage? / Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? / Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shugavee:
tahh this is the pepper i am talking abt!! grin
One thing about a write up is to read then undastnd what the writer means. When I said even d married ones wants to be intouch(cause dat is where ur prblm lies) i mean, they want to be in contact as in lets be frnds. I believe there are people u want like dat, abi?
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Grayjoy:
Lol. U don't agree ryt?
hmmmm
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Grayjoy:
Lol. U don't agree ryt?
hmmmm some how
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shugavee:
hmmmm some how
what is difficult to believe there?
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Grayjoy:
One thing about a write up is to read then undastnd what the writer means. When I said even d married ones wants to be intouch(cause dat is where ur prblm lies) i mean, they want to be in contact as in lets be frnds. I believe there are people u want like dat, abi?
okay grin grin now i get!!! There are
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shugavee:
okay grin grin now i get!!! There are
the way am looking at ur eye, u dnt wan2 believe.
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Grayjoy:
the way am looking at ur eye, u dnt wan2 believe.
my eye kwa!! I belive u jor
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shugavee:
my eye kwa!! I belive u jor
U sound so Igbotic, are u an igbo?
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Grayjoy:
U sound so Igbotic, are u an igbo?
why u ask?? R u igbo
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shugavee:
why u ask?? R u igbo
Returning question for question? How fair is dat?
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
Grayjoy:
Returning question for question? How fair is dat?
firstly I am not igbotic but yea I am igbo
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shugavee:
firstly I am not igbotic but yea I am igbo
sorry 4 dat, never used it to slight igbo. 4rm which part of d ethnic group?
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by fubbyy(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
If you are a guy and you didn't attend boys school you missed a lot, ss2 vs ss3 fights, school vs school war,burning of schools, visiting girls schools during inter-house sports to cause problems, coming to school with guns,initiations, robberies, etc...

Not all boys school shaa but those that attended aba boys schools will understand

National high school
Osusu
Sahaco boys
Umuagbai
Eziama
Wilcox
Etc....

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 5:27am On Apr 03, 2018
Grayjoy:
sorry 4 dat, never used it to slight igbo. 4rm which part of d ethnic group?
sorry darling dont wanna share!!
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 5:30am On Apr 03, 2018
fubbyy:
If you are a guy and you didn't attend boys school you missed a lot, ss2 vs ss3 fights, school vs school war,burning of schools, visiting girls schools during inter-house sports to cause problems, coming to school with guns,initiations, robberies, etc...

Not all boys school shaa but those that attended aba boys schools will understand

National high school
Osusu
Sahaco boys
Umuagbai
Eziama
Wilcox
Etc....
but gays dey there na?? Abi

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by placeofallure(f): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2018
Memories..... How will I describe myself? I was the shy, quiet and small body frame girl. Always the youngest in the class but with a mind of her own. She was very brilliant too,actually in the top 3 of the entire set. Never a prefect though as brilliant as I was. Reason? Too tiny, maybe slightly immature too. Maybe I was a bit of a nerd or geek too because I hardly go to school on inter-house sports day, never saw the need. More so, that's the day many boys rape and cause mayhem. I don't enjoy the harassments.

As regards boys, they were a No No for me. My mum instilled that fear in me. Despite being the best in Biology in our set, weirdly I still think you could get pregnant by merely talking to a boy or engaging in some rough play with them, my mum made me buy that pooh! Hence I steered clear of boys despite the attention. I got a lot of attention. My school was a girls only school, boys from nearby schools would be waiting outside already at closing you'd wonder how they made it down so quickly. I don't give them attention, they'd offer to carry my bag, buy plenty greeting cards, that was the in-thing then.

There was a particular boy I liked. He lived in the neighborhood, he'd pester me with sweet talks and all, helped to do my portion of the house chores without anyone knowing. The most I did with him was stand with him and gist. No kissing, hugs or hand holding. I look back now and I am grateful to my mum for being such a 'witch' then.

I love reading Hearts and Hints magazines then so I knew all the romantic moves. I always knew the meaning of all the difficult words and it feels good to be the run to girl if you are in any difficulty. I wasn't in the league of the happening babes social wise as many girls would come to school with wet lips and all scents of perfume will rent the air at closing. I never did this but was always neat and presentable, the darling of teachers. One even told me she'd love for me to marry her brother. I was grateful I wasn't carried away by those frivolities, I made my Waec and Jamb at one sitting each. Kudos to God, my mum and big sister who made me conform by force by fire! Those 2 were constantly on my case.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2018
Shugavee:
sorry darling dont wanna share!!
Am thinking about just one reason why u wouldn't share.
Now I knw why u came up with dat controversial thread the other day.
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Grayjoy:
Am thinking about just one reason why u wouldn't share.
Now I knw why u came up with dat controversial thread the other day.
because i am igbo Not really I wasn't even brought up there, i no even sabi speak igbo self ! But honestly igbo guys give me the best impressions!!! Yoruba guys always wanting to form porche!! An igbo guy can kiss ur feet if u want his too!!! Did my nysc there as well, like please their men r good!!! Tho there r still bad once as well!!!
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shugavee:
because i am igbo Not really I wasn't even brought up there, i no even sabi speak igbo self ! But honestly igbo guys give me the best impressions!!! Yoruba guys always wanting to form porche!! An igbo guy can kiss ur feet if u want his too!!! Did my nysc there as well, like please their men r good!!! Tho there r still bad once as well!!!
Hahahahahahaa, I felt that thread was targetted at yoruba guys, but u'll agree with me that yoruba guys have that kind of guys as well then among d igbos, u'll still see the porsche guys. Where were u brought up?
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
Grayjoy:
Hahahahahahaa, I felt that thread was targetted at yoruba guys, but u'll agree with me that yoruba guys have that kind of guys as well then among d igbos, u'll still see the porsche guys. Where were u brought up?
i didn't even target them or anything but they took the thing too personal!!!
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shugavee:
i didn't even target them or anything but they took the thing too personal!!!
they did? I don't think so. But maybe.... Let me nt talk.
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Grayjoy:
they did? I don't think so. But maybe.... Let me nt talk.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Kimcutie: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
I never had a girlfriend in my secondary school. Although I'm handsome and have the rest attributes but nothing, I guess it's not yet time to unleash my real character embarassed
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
Kimcutie:
I never had a girlfriend in my secondary school. Although I'm handsome and have the rest attributes but nothing, I guess it's not yet time to unleash my real character embarassed
so till now no girl friend, that's what u r telling
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Kimcutie: 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shugavee:
so till now no girl friend, that's what u r telling
Yes. embarassed
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
Kimcutie:
Yes. embarassed
maybe u hv spirit wife o
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
amani63:
you need serious forgiveness
how ?
Have been thinking how wrong i was
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Kimcutie: 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shugavee:
maybe u hv spirit wife o
God forbid. I don't have it, because I don't dream about females, the truth is that am a arrogant person.
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
Kimcutie:
God forbid. I don't have it, because I don't dream about females, the truth is that am a arrogant person.
why na!!! It's not good o
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Kimcutie: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shugavee:
why na!!! It's not good o
Yeah am trying. On the internet, am cool, reality... Something else.
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
Kimcutie:
arrogant any things like Anger issues??
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
Kimcutie:
arrogant abt things like Anger issues??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy / See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Her Mom / She Opened Her Legs For You To Peep-see Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.