Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Secondary School Love!!! Chai - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Love!!! Chai (7267 Views)

Let's Talk! Can Secondary School Love Lead To Marriage? / Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? / Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 02, 2018
Ego my Jss2 crush... Where Ever You Are, may Beauty Not Kill You In Jesus Name... I Wish I Had Another Chance To Date You Now, secondary Dating Was Awful... Now Is The Time For Our Love To Smash *folds Fist tightly* All Asunders and We Reign Together Over The World under Our Feet and We Smash Humanity... What Am I Even Saying?

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2018
chinedubrazil :

Why ?
Maybe becos of my handsome face and my brain..

I am shy to the core
you need serious forgiveness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2018
Shugavee:
lol I hv never actually thought of the reason why!!!! i think He didnt follow my pace!
Ur pace? As in swag? Well-to-do or handsomeness?
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 02, 2018
Shugavee:
u want to add pepper naw oooo
what kind of pepper am I adding?
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2018
Shugavee:
I remember when I was dating my first love in sec school, pure n innocent love, asin mid night calls n all that, conference call, gisting all night!! I remember how many times I was flogged by my mum to stop, had to hide myself inside ghana must go, so she won't hear me, cause our house echoes!!
Our fight like :
Me: when did u start carrying that girls bag
Him: ah ah I was just helping her
Me: u try , see dont call me anymore, u think i dont know what u r doing

As popular couple everybody start talking to me n begging me, because of God I will 4give him,
On monday break time I will eat correct fried rice n fried fish,
back then its normally a competition on who gets the best gifts on vals day!! Teddy bear, chocolate ,perfume everywhere, i rem my first val dayl I gave him sexy boxers n belt!
Mind you, it was a non sexual relationship , u both just hv this closeness , non of us were talking abt sex!
Not now that life has spoil.,

i remember our high class relationships in sec school, like our celebrity couples then.., always going to parties enjoying n the ones that gist us abt sex!!

Chai swt times
Tell me ur own story!! Don't tell me sec school was fun 4 me alone

English corrector: thanks but no thanks lipsrsealed

Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Marshalxv(m): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lol, it was fun filled good old days.
Mine was from grass to grace, I joined ss1 from another school, east precisely, had no friends, extremely stubborn,average swag, but then this particular girl was the only one close to me, I'll always give her my notes to write for me even though her writing was awful. At the end of first term, I came out 7 out of 60something students in class.Next term took a total dimension for be, got extra two uniforms which I always make sure I leave a nice iron design o, became assistant class captain and the newest member of the big boys crew, lol I miraculously became the center of attention for the ladies both junior and seniors. ss2 became headboy, coded headboy and automatically the chairman of the big boys gang.To get any babe you have to go through me lol.Some girls will come to my house to help me take my kid sis to school while I walk majestically behind. lol. it was really fun back then, we did lot of touching and kissing but no sex cuz somehow we maintained our innocence.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Grayjoy:
Ur pace? As in swag? Well-to-do or handsomeness?
swag kwa, he had So much swag back in school but right now he doesn't qualify as the man I want at this stage
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shugavee:
swag kwa, he had So much swag back in school but right now he doesn't qualify as the man I want at this stage
It seems u are avoiding my question.
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
Marshalxv:
Lol, it was fun filled good old days.
Mine was from grass to grace, I joined ss1 from another school, east precisely, had no friends, extremely stubborn,average swag, but then this particular girl was the only one close to me, I'll always give her my notes to write for me even though her writing was awful. At the end of first term, I came out 7 out of 60something students in class.Next term took a total dimension for be, got extra two uniforms which I always make sure I leave a nice iron design o, became assistant class captain and the newest member of the big boys crew, lol I miraculously became the center of attention for the ladies both junior and seniors. ss2 became headboy, coded headboy and automatically the chairman of the big boys gang.To get any babe you have to go through me lol.Some girls will come to my house to help me take my kid sis to school while I walk majestically behind. lol. it was really fun back then, we did lot of touching and kissing but no sex cuz somehow we maintained our innocence.
How did u do ur headboy duties n still be a big boy in school!!cus bigboys r confirmed rule breakers
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Grayjoy:
It seems u are avoiding my question.
i am not, I just don't find him attractive anymore!! Don't it happen to u?
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shugavee:
i am not, I just don't find him attractive anymore!! Don't it happen to u?
It does actually but on rare occassions. So how did I add pepper in my previous post?
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by newslifeop: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Grayjoy:
It does actually but on rare occassions. So how did I add pepper in my previous post?
saying girls were tripping but u still had no crush or date!!! N ur plenty forming in that post!!
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
newslifeop:
hmmm
drop urs wink
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Marshalxv(m): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shugavee:
How did u do ur headboy duties n still be a big boy in school!!cus bigboys r confirmed rule breakers

Lol, you're right, I was a constant rule breaker b4 then, but after the post, I had to adjust, plus some of my crew were also prefects.
How I did it? in the face of the teachers and principal, I pretend to be the good headboy but behind their back I connect with my guys and we do our things. plus I gave my guys a line not to cross.
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
Marshalxv:

Lol, you're right, I was a constant rule breaker b4 then, but after the post, I had to adjust, plus some of my crew were also prefects.
How I did it? in the face of the teachers and principal, I pretend to be the good headboy but behind their back I connect with my guys and we do our things. plus I gave my guys a line not to cross.
grin grin grin nice job!!
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Marshalxv(m): 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shugavee:
grin grin grin nice job!!

Funny thing is that we can't even imagine dating any of those girls we were swagging up for then now.
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shugavee:
saying girls were tripping but u still had no crush or date!!! N ur plenty forming in that post!!
I wasn't forming o, just minding my business, I had a crush though I was forming for her. The had to write and rewrite letters to me. She is a lady now sha. So wetin come be d pepper?
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
Marshalxv:

Funny thing is that we can't even imagine dating any of those girls we were swagging up for then now.
asin ehn, like one of my friend then in school, no guy even dey look her side, her uniform always unkept, asin we talk tire!! But if u check this girl now shocked , babe is in Turkey now, big girl! I know none of those boys can even chat her up n get a reply!! Her bf is so cute!!!
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
Grayjoy:
I wasn't forming o, just minding my business, I had a crush though I was forming for her. The had to write and rewrite letters to me. She is a lady now sha. So wetin come be d pepper?
lol okay I hear u!!
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shugavee:
lol okay I hear u!!
d pepper u mean was dat I was denying that I dnt have a date or what?
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Grayjoy:
d pepper u mean was dat I was denying that I dnt have a date or what?
yeah
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shugavee:
asin ehn, like one of my friend then in school, no guy even dey look her side, her uniform always unkept, asin we talk tire!! But if u check this girl now shocked , babe is in Turkey now, big girl! I know none of those boys can even chat her up n get a reply!! Her bf is so cute!!!
those boys were that bad? Can chat her up and get a reply?
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shugavee:
yeah
I did o, I said that b4.

Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Grayjoy:
I did o, I said that b4.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
Grayjoy:
those boys were that bad? Can chat her up and get a reply?
lol they were big boys then na but now them no reach!!! Babe is balling
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by OriakuAmara(f): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
I went to an only girls college.
cry cry grin

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shugavee:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol.
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shugavee:
I know those guys must be broke and maybe have nothing to write home about.
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shugavee:
I knw some guys like dat 4rm my skol days that girlz will be like dem no reach. But guys like me? D babes still luk 4 me even d married ones, they just wan2 keep in touch. Although at some point they didn't especially those that were serving when I was in year 1. But now, they are happy to chat me up or call.
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
Grayjoy:
I knw some guys like dat 4rm my skol days that girlz will be like dem no reach. But guys like me? D babes still luk 4 me even d married ones, they just wan2 keep in touch. Although at some point they didn't especially those that were serving when I was in year 1. But nogw, they are happy to chat me up or call.
tahh this is the pepper i am talking abt!! grin
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shugavee:
tahh this is the pepper i am talking abt!! grin
Lol. U don't agree ryt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. / Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO / Woman Spends N65,000,000.00 To Augmente Looks. See Current Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.