Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Man Divorces Her Girlfriend For Havung Big Tummy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Divorces Her Girlfriend For Havung Big Tummy (1080 Views)

Catfish Scam : Woman Divorces Her Husband, Sends $10,000 To Scammer. / Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Divorces Her Girlfriend For Havung Big Tummy by GistRealm: 2:38am On Apr 02, 2018
Twitter user, @babyyygucci has taken to the platform to share chats with her worried partner over her big tummy caused by taking beer.

From their conversation and pictures, it was obvious that the young lady was a gorgeous and beautiful one with flat tummy, before the massive transformation to her tummy, which usually turn her boyfriend down.

She said:
"I'm 120 pounds. I have been for about 5 months.My partner said this to me. Am I overreacting for feeling hurt by this? I’m at a loss and just can’t even comprehend how someone who claims to love me can say this."

According to another tweet by her, she had ended the relationship due to emotional trauma she got.

She wrote yesterday:
"People really think I dumped my bf just because of those comments about my weight. Not that it’s anyone’s business but he gaslighted me during every fight, I wasn’t allowed to hangout with my best guy friend, plus so much more. My idea to end things has been an option for weeks."

https://www.gistrealm.com/man-divorces-girlfriend-for-having-a-big-tummy/

Cc lalasticlala
Fynestboi

Re: Man Divorces Her Girlfriend For Havung Big Tummy by GistRealm: 2:40am On Apr 02, 2018

Re: Man Divorces Her Girlfriend For Havung Big Tummy by CastedAyo: 2:45am On Apr 02, 2018
WAHREVA
Re: Man Divorces Her Girlfriend For Havung Big Tummy by sirusX(m): 2:50am On Apr 02, 2018
Things did change a little....so it's up to the lady to keep up being in shape for the guy (although he claims he's not less attracted, but he noticed the difference)

He liked what he saw from the previous pictures online...don't give him a reason to keep hitting like on other lady's pictures & you end up being an ex
Re: Man Divorces Her Girlfriend For Havung Big Tummy by mekonglobal(m): 4:43am On Apr 02, 2018
A big turnoff for me too but urs is not big nau compare to most Nigerian girls, i dont why women be competing with men in beer consumption. Take a typical Nigerian girl 2 a bar, she will order for 10 bottles of heneken, a plate of grill fish, a plate of fresh fish peppersoup,goatmeat peppersoup, cowmeat peppersoup, chineken peppersoup, even indomie peppersoup in one stomaoch
Thats y u see them looking so shapeless, having tummies that look 8mnths pregnant woman.
Re: Man Divorces Her Girlfriend For Havung Big Tummy by Nutase: 5:21am On Apr 02, 2018
The guy is not nice. He should check his mums pix timeline and see if she didn't change.

I luv the girl for dumping him. No man should make a woman loose her self confidence. Men that so this are manipulative and controlling and body shaming is one of the tools they use to achieve control.

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Her Girlfriend For Havung Big Tummy by XhosaNostra(f): 6:32am On Apr 02, 2018
"Go back to màsturbating into socks with your Cheeto fingers Chad".

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Her Girlfriend For Havung Big Tummy by Fmartin(m): 7:48am On Apr 02, 2018
man divorce HER wife abi?

Back to the mata, Fat ladies ar not romantic. Its fact.....

(1) (Reply)

Chipanzee Tries To Expose An Instagram Slay Queen Boobs At The Zoo / A / Going Mentally Crazy And Want To Quit.. Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.