Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari (54213 Views)

Tope Shonubi Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari In US (PHOTO) / Governor El-Rufai Almost Kneels To Greet President Buhari / Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by saltoasis: 2:43am On Apr 03, 2018
A lot of ignorant people would call this respect. Don't be deceived, all na eye service.

The likes of el rufai and co does this every now and then. All these people are just trying to save their asses and be in the good books of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by edupedia: 2:44am On Apr 03, 2018
Uyiii:
so this phrase is true, that a particular tribe are known to be ass lickers and slaves to the Fulanis.
I've always doubted and been against the ideology not until I saw this photo.

To the pioneers of this very phrase, I'm deeply sorry for being indecisive with your assertions, I promise it'll never repeat itself again

....that is why we the Omoluabis and u #IPOOPEVERYWHERE will never be on the same political train... We were trained to respect elders and those in positions of authority but u were trained to kick your parents in the butts everymorning. In our gathering rich businessmen will respect Wole Soyinka when he gets up go speak and we clapped for OBJ for respecting the Oni of Ife throne but u lack respect not to talk about giving to anyone. That is why thieves who looted the treasury are your heroes and heroines and now that they are broke u keep making noise on Nairsland for them... Shiorrr on u and to u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by mywells: 2:47am On Apr 03, 2018
Biety:

yorubas are trained to greet elders with respect, while some people are trained to wake their parents and elders of their tribe with sliding kick.
Abimbola act shows she's a real Omoluabi and not ajeokutamamomi.
She still have an apology to make to the chaplain he sack,which dirty omoluabi is that?very dirty Yoruba woman kneeling in front of old pale Fulani man,its a shame to the whole Yoruba as a tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 03, 2018
Machinegun91:
but why are yoruba people like this?
We are like this because:

1. We don't respect money. We respect elders.

2. We don't wake our Father with our left legs. We kneel and greet.

3. We don't allow our last born to talk for the family simply because everyone feels he has "arrived". We accord respect to our eldest.

4. Lastly and more importantly, WE ARE NOT A BITTER PEOPLE SWALLOWED IN HATRED FOR ANOTHER TRIBE SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE IT IN YOUR BLOOD TO ACCEPT AND TOLERATE OTHER PEOPLE.. Garrit!!!!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by mywells: 2:54am On Apr 03, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Hypocrisy at its peak.She slapped a Yoruba pastor and knelt to greet a Fulani president
Can you imagine,sold his brother and deprive him of his comfort and kneeling on her two kneels for a Fulani herdsman,woe bêtise her.

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by mywells: 3:04am On Apr 03, 2018
tballeyy:
what is ur biznes? You are (MUM)U that's what?
you're the biggest mumu ever lived,how can some one disrespect God and kneels down before man how do you think or use your lost senses,in your home if you disrespect your parent they are not going to applause you come to talk of God.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by BabaO2: 4:49am On Apr 03, 2018
heendrix:
wailers would come rant rubbish whilst in Yoruba culture respect is reciprocal and it's necessary to greet people much older than you are in a respectful way. girls esp kneel down while guys either bend low or prostrate

atleast her's is much better than some sect who lied flat to the ground almost ate one cownu shoes just to show respect undecided
abeg no be Yoruba matter be dis, that woman na fake. She was too carried away and arrogant in a church because she was not administered first at an anointing service, consequently her bushman and primitive husband ordered the sack of the church chaplain and thrown out within 24 hours
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by BabaO2: 5:01am On Apr 03, 2018
Biety:

yorubas are trained to greet elders with respect, while some people are trained to wake their parents and elders of their tribe with sliding kick.
she's not omoluabi, pls wise up. She's not a humble woman. Don't be deceived when you see her kneeling down for Daddy and Mummy GO, Tinubu, Buhari etc, it is because of what she's gaining from them, you won't see her kneeling down for Fashola that won the election for her husband and family because Fashola is no longer the state governor
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Azam101: 5:09am On Apr 03, 2018
Biety:

also known as Flatinoz
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by tballeyy(m): 5:22am On Apr 03, 2018
mywells:
you're the biggest mumu ever lived,how can some one disrespect God and kneels down before man how do you think or use your lost senses,in your home if you disrespect your parent they are not going to applause you come to talk of God.
ok mr too know
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:59am On Apr 03, 2018
when will AFONJA end this mental slavery
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Livangel: 6:13am On Apr 03, 2018
Okay
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by OhiOfIhima: 6:16am On Apr 03, 2018
obonujoker:

Liar... does she kneel to greet her husband... oniro
Why are u so pain Mr man, wat do u knw abt Yoruba culture? Instead of u to keep n learn u com here n rant like a tap...

Stop being misguided OK...
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by engrelvis(m): 6:26am On Apr 03, 2018
I don't really understand all dis . buhari is old enough to b her father so d kneeling is no big deal
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by fotadmowmend(m): 6:37am On Apr 03, 2018
I hate that Ajimobi family..... Not bcoz of anything but LAUTECH saga
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by talk2percy(m): 6:51am On Apr 03, 2018
Even Jubrin himself is surprised at her hypocrisy
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by alen4smith(m): 6:54am On Apr 03, 2018
obonujoker:
A woman that does not respect God.... nothing new... I wonder if she knees for her husband sef.... grin... O Lord please reconsider your stance on hell fire pls, because if u don't eh, let not 70% of humanity find itself there... please Lord...
most churches are business centres using the name of God to promote their business empires .
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by heendrix(m): 7:07am On Apr 03, 2018
BabaO2:
abeg no be Yoruba matter be dis, that woman na fake. She was too carried away and arrogant in a church because she was not administered first at an anointing service, consequently his bushman and primitive husband ordered the sack of the church chaplain and thrown out within 24 hours

this is serious. ...so you mean the husband to take support the wifey's arrogance

abeg tell me more

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by nabiz(m): 7:11am On Apr 03, 2018
heendrix:
wailers would come rant rubbish whilst in Yoruba culture respect is reciprocal and it's necessary to greet people much older than you are in a respectful way. girls esp kneel down while guys either bend low or prostrate

atleast her's is much better than some sect who lied flat to the ground almost ate one cownu shoes just to show respect undecided
No this is not a yoruba culture i know. if she want to go by yoruba culture i think she should lie down flat. why is the husband not doing the same? or is he not a yoruba man. i think the cultural exhibition should start from the husband or may be the husband is unculture lol
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by purpledferanmi1: 7:20am On Apr 03, 2018
your power starts and ends on social media, nothing outside that.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by SoNature(m): 7:27am On Apr 03, 2018
Biety:

At the emboldened, you guys should stop typing this nonsense. It makes you people look stupid because it doesn't happen again anywhere in the world
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by bankyblue(m): 7:28am On Apr 03, 2018
Uyiii:
so this phrase is true, that a particular tribe are known to be ass lickers and slaves to the Fulanis.

To the pioneers of this very phrase, I'm deeply sorry for being indecisive with your assertions, I promise it'll never repeat itself again.

U re so sick in the head, just because ur tribe lacks home training doesn't mean some teible will do the same.

Ode
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by dejonathan(f): 7:34am On Apr 03, 2018
obonujoker:

Liar... does she kneel to greet her husband... oniro
And what's ur own if she doesn't kneel for her husband??
Na ur husband?
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Neminc: 7:38am On Apr 03, 2018
Was it not the same woman that evicted a pastor for not serving her first during the holy communion? Hypocrisy at it's peak. This is the perfect definition of sycophancy and ass licking
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2018
Uyiii:

To the pioneers of this very phrase, I'm deeply sorry for being indecisive with your assertions, I promise it'll never repeat itself again.

Congratulations!!! 131 likes for your comment and counting... shocked shocked shocked

What an achievement. You've fulfilled your life ambition. Your parents must be really proud of you.

Contact Seun or any of the supermods to help you convert your likes to cash for you.

Omo irankiran.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Neminc: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2018
Biety:

But she had no qualms assaulting and evicting a yoruba man of God who was older than her in age just because he didn't serve her first during the holy communion abi? Omoluabi indeed!! This is the perfect definition of sycophancy and ass licking
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by rainylad(f): 7:44am On Apr 03, 2018
They will kneel down and bow to 'respect' which is nitjing but hypicrisy and eye'service yet are the most obnoxious and ill-mannerd set of people on the face of the earth undecided...As soon as the person they are purpotedly 'respecting' and kneeling down to turns their backs on them,they will rain insults and abuses on them

Bunch of two-faced minions...rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by rainylad(f): 7:44am On Apr 03, 2018
Omeokachie:
This woman that stormed out of a church communion service because she was not served first...

She can 'humble' before Buhari, but not before God.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/26/ambode-allegedly-sacks-evicts-chaplain-disrespecting-wife/

You have finished work here..kudos.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 03, 2018
nabiz:
No this is not a yoruba culture i know. if she want to go by yoruba culture i think she should lie down flat. why is the husband not doing the same? or is he not a yoruba man. i think the cultural exhibition should start from the husband or may be the husband is unculture lol

And you, having spent your entire life in Yoruba land are the consumate expert on Yoruba culture right?
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2018
rainylad:

They will kneel down and bow to 'respect' which is nitjing but hypicrisy and eye'service yet are the most obnoxious and ill-mannerd set of people on the face of the earth undecided...As soon as the person they are purpotedly 'respecting' and kneeling down to turns their backs on them,they will rain insults and abuses on them

Bunch of two-faced minions...rubbish.

Hatred poisons only the hater. The people you are hating on are oblivious of your miserable existence.

You can insult a whole people because of the pride they have in their culture norms and nuances only because yours lack anything definable.

The only value you were raised with was to acquire money by hook or by crook. And once you've done that even your parents will start seeing you as their parents.

That's a fine culture. If others don't share it it doesn't make them less than you.

The only way your statement won't make you accursed is if you or any member of your family aren't living in the land of the people you just insulted.

But if you are, if they are, then I leave you to the judgement of God.

And if you are truly a woman, permit me to say, you are uncouth and lacking in grace.

Small time you'll call yourself a Christian abi. Shame on you dear. You are a hypocrite, living in the midst of the people you hate and smiling at them while your heart is black towards them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed / What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Nigeria Armed Force Destroy Camp-zero Burn Boko Haram Members (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.